Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 12:58 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia vs North Carolina

Topic closed. 1880 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Redbonec4.

Page 65 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
geeweezy's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
Z-Town, NC
United States
Member #79756
September 8, 2009
14565 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2010, 3:24 am - IP Logged

why does there be so many numbers posted in a set its difficult to play them all is there a way to get around it to narrow it down to 10 numbers and not 60??? just saying.. i will say tech is good at what he is doing to get the numbers just wish i knew what was going on so i could have a nice christmas...

hey shostopin. allow me to try to answer your question. i feel where you are coming from.  i was feeling that way at one time, but when i really started studying and digging into numbers, i realized that the reason tech posts that many numbers is because the number for another draw will fall in the same group of numbers. those numbers are there as a guideline for you. you have to do your own w/o and then compare to whats there for you. that's just a roadmap that will take you to the location, but you have to pinpoint your exact destination. make sense? if you looking for w/o's go to pick3 edge.com and there's numerous w/o's posted. just try out a few and see what works for you. take advantage of whats being given, because it could be that we have noone to point us in the right direction, then what? good luck to you. and remember with the lottery, it takes reading, research and a lot of  studying.  good luck to you again and hope you win big!!!!!

Weezy

shostopin's avatar - basket

United States
    Member #101125
    November 26, 2010
    846 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2010, 3:28 am - IP Logged

thanks gw i got the hook up today from zbadman about the ttt w/o on paper and the 179 was on there and i still failed to play it i actually got like30 different sets of numbers from doing that but it does work

Z-Town, NC
      United States
      Member #79756
      September 8, 2009
      14565 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2010, 3:32 am - IP Logged

thanks gw i got the hook up today from zbadman about the ttt w/o on paper and the 179 was on there and i still failed to play it i actually got like30 different sets of numbers from doing that but it does work

believe me. its frustrating, but it'll come to you. you just have to compare all the data. good luck and hope you have a blessed holiday.

Weezy

Technics's avatar - me 20prista%202a.jpg
        Baltimore
        United States
        Member #80332
        September 24, 2009
        44043 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2010, 3:40 am - IP Logged

why does there be so many numbers posted in a set its difficult to play them all is there a way to get around it to narrow it down to 10 numbers and not 60??? just saying.. i will say tech is good at what he is doing to get the numbers just wish i knew what was going on so i could have a nice christmas...

u cannot sit here and expect me to post 10 numbers for you to play and win....im gonna need you to stop complaing and learn a few systems via the systems thread here on lottery post. no one here works for you. we all work for each other. i have sat here and repeatedly let you comment about the number of numbers i post and i have had enough. go learn some systems that will aid you in narrowing down your picks. no more complaints. help yourself before you expect some else to help you. i'm trying really hard not to be rude but you keep going over and over again. people are in the fast lane in this thread....you gotta go learn some tools to help you get up to speed. im not tolerating you running behind me anymore telling me to narrow down my sets. next time i will report you to the management.

Baltimore
          United States
          Member #80332
          September 24, 2009
          44043 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2010, 3:45 am - IP Logged

hey shostopin. allow me to try to answer your question. i feel where you are coming from.  i was feeling that way at one time, but when i really started studying and digging into numbers, i realized that the reason tech posts that many numbers is because the number for another draw will fall in the same group of numbers. those numbers are there as a guideline for you. you have to do your own w/o and then compare to whats there for you. that's just a roadmap that will take you to the location, but you have to pinpoint your exact destination. make sense? if you looking for w/o's go to pick3 edge.com and there's numerous w/o's posted. just try out a few and see what works for you. take advantage of whats being given, because it could be that we have noone to point us in the right direction, then what? good luck to you. and remember with the lottery, it takes reading, research and a lot of  studying.  good luck to you again and hope you win big!!!!!

weezy i told this person this in private now we gotta do this out in the open.....this person is running behind me in threads tellin me to narrow down my numbers so they can play..what the heck is that ??? learn to play and me narrowing down my numbers wont be an issue. i have taken all i can stand and i cant stand no more. i dont work for you showstopin and im goin to require you to stop telling me what i need to be doing. the person that contributes the least is having the most to say. thats a fast way to get on my bad side. and you cant say i havent answered ya questions when u asked because you been asking and i have responded.

Baltimore
            United States
            Member #80332
            September 24, 2009
            44043 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2010, 3:57 am - IP Logged

Vacation is in the very near future.....as hard as i work to secure semi-acurate intel on these numbers, i gotta get blindsided by this mess. for real though yall making it really hard for me to stay interested in what i'm doing. i can very well not be doing a thing. Rant

Z-Town, NC
              United States
              Member #79756
              September 8, 2009
              14565 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2010, 4:03 am - IP Logged

Vacation is in the very near future.....as hard as i work to secure semi-acurate intel on these numbers, i gotta get blindsided by this mess. for real though yall making it really hard for me to stay interested in what i'm doing. i can very well not be doing a thing. Rant

tech, please disregard negative vibes. keep doing what you are doing, especially during this season. just think of all the lil kids you are probably being a blessing to thru in by a parent or another person. you are making so many people have a merrier christmas. if someone doesn't get it, then oh well. you've done your part and more. i haven't hit in a while. but whose fault is it? MINE. the data is there for me. i just have to learn how to make it work for me. good luck to you and keep being MR. Santa to somebodys kids. Real Talk!!!!

Weezy

Redbonec4's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                Dunn, NC
                United States
                Member #97560
                September 19, 2010
                929 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2010, 4:18 am - IP Logged

Tech you are appreciated by so many of us.. Please don't let one person ruin it for the rest of us... I was talking to one of the other members tonight and I told her to go back and read the threads from the beginning and it will make sense... I can not tell you how many times I have gone back to the beginning and re-read everything and have taken notes... That is why I am spanking NC Azz right now... but you have to be willing to put in the time and effort..

Tech is giving us the guideline to go by.. all we have to do is read, study, and apply it.

PLEASE FELLOW MEMBERS APPRECIATE THE TEACHINGS WE ARE BEING GIVEN FOR FREE I MIGHT ADD...  I have such a better understanding of Pick 3 now... Thanks so much Tech, Chella, Kenya and all the ones that post your pairs and offer a helping hand to us all... God Bless you.....

LET'S GET THIS MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baltimore
                  United States
                  Member #80332
                  September 24, 2009
                  44043 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2010, 4:23 am - IP Logged

PLEASE LEARN A FEW SYSTEMS BEFORE INSULTING SOMEONE...THATS ALL I NEED TO HAPPEN AND I WILL BE FINE. THE SYSTEMS THREAD IS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN YOU ARE NEW TO LOTTERY POST. Thumbs Up

Z-Town, NC
                    United States
                    Member #79756
                    September 8, 2009
                    14565 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2010, 4:31 am - IP Logged

Tech you are appreciated by so many of us.. Please don't let one person ruin it for the rest of us... I was talking to one of the other members tonight and I told her to go back and read the threads from the beginning and it will make sense... I can not tell you how many times I have gone back to the beginning and re-read everything and have taken notes... That is why I am spanking NC Azz right now... but you have to be willing to put in the time and effort..

Tech is giving us the guideline to go by.. all we have to do is read, study, and apply it.

PLEASE FELLOW MEMBERS APPRECIATE THE TEACHINGS WE ARE BEING GIVEN FOR FREE I MIGHT ADD...  I have such a better understanding of Pick 3 now... Thanks so much Tech, Chella, Kenya and all the ones that post your pairs and offer a helping hand to us all... God Bless you.....

I Agree! that's all im gonna say. feeling nice right now, so i better not blabber on!!!!!!  good luck to you and yeah tech. keep doing what you do!!!!!!!!

Weezy

saber's avatar - the eye.png
                      NoWhere
                      United States
                      Member #3243
                      January 5, 2004
                      84 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2010, 5:23 am - IP Logged

Shostopin you need to take the time and do your own research. You cant expect for Tech to tell you exact  what to play and and how. You have to narrow down his numbers to suit you . Maybe if you take the time to read instead of been lazy you may see and learn from pages 1-65 how you can also narrow down the picks. Also, he dont even need to post his ideas on here. He does it from the goodness of his own heart. Talking about been ungrateful there will always be people like yourself never enough. You want hime to what? narrow it  down to 10? I guess your next question will be narrow it down to one number only right????? I dont comment much, but after reading this and seeing how much Tech does for all of us who "APPRECIATE HIM " I really had to say something HERE!!!!

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #77101
                        July 13, 2009
                        7805 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2010, 7:46 am - IP Logged

Tech, a great big WTG on your hit todayHurray!

I'm so disgusted right now because my uncle in NC

gave me 109 to play plus, I saw this set yesterday

and played the 019 combo for $1.00 but, of course,

got off track and didn't play it back today Bang HeadBang HeadBang Head

Love the 917 combo and I'm about to put it in for

the next three days - I am not gonna miss another

hit in NC - Good luck to allLep

I know I'm late to the party but

PartyWOO  HAH!Party

Woke up this morning to some nice extra $$$ in my account

Thanks, Tech - told you I wasn't gonna miss another hit in NC

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                          Borderline Commonwealth
                          United States
                          Member #75848
                          June 13, 2009
                          1868 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2010, 7:48 am - IP Logged

I know I'm late to the party but

PartyWOO  HAH!Party

Woke up this morning to some nice extra $$$ in my account

Thanks, Tech - told you I wasn't gonna miss another hit in NC

SO did I whoo hooo$$$$$$$$

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                            Borderline Commonwealth
                            United States
                            Member #75848
                            June 13, 2009
                            1868 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2010, 7:56 am - IP Logged

NC Master Blaster 

619  141  865  632  949  559  821  019  908  672 197 

275  707  421  298  505  115  487  675  564  238 753

053  585  209  076  383  993  265  453  342  016 531

831  363  087  854  161  771  043  231  102  894 319

497  929  643  410  727  337  609  897  786  450 975

720  252  976  743  050  660  932  120  019  738 208

508  030  704  521  838  448  710  908  897  561 086

386  818  532  309  616  226  598  786  675  349 864

742  474  198  965  272  882  154  342  231  905 420

164  696  310  187  494  004  376  564  453  127 642

619  141  865  632  949  559  821  019  908  672 197

New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #77101
                              July 13, 2009
                              7805 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2010, 7:58 am - IP Logged

SO did I whoo hooo$$$$$$$$

Congratulations on your hit, PhylHurray!

I was like a kid on Christmas morning!

I still have it in for today so I'll have no complaints

if 917 combo decides to repeat today!

Good luck to yaSmiley Santa

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

Page 65 of 126