Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia vs North Carolina

Topic closed. 1880 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Redbonec4.

Page 66 of 126
PrintE-mailLink
phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Borderline Commonwealth
United States
Member #75848
June 13, 2009
1868 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Congratulations on your hit, PhylHurray!

I was like a kid on Christmas morning!

I still have it in for today so I'll have no complaints

if 917 combo decides to repeat today!

Good luck to yaSmiley Santa

Congrats to you too!!  question??? are you a former or current North Carolinian???

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
    nc
    United States
    Member #85492
    January 17, 2010
    172 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:11 am - IP Logged

PLEASE LEARN A FEW SYSTEMS BEFORE INSULTING SOMEONE...THATS ALL I NEED TO HAPPEN AND I WILL BE FINE. THE SYSTEMS THREAD IS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN YOU ARE NEW TO LOTTERY POST. Thumbs Up

good morn Technics & lp family Technics u are doing great please dont let one mk lol stop the show i have to crawl before i walk like u say take note and read  that how i hit last nite with that 179 not much but i hit listen read and take note we will learn  im always up here but try not to worry noone tryn to  learn from u & kenya keep yr good work up without u an kenya noone woud hit big or small it could be a hater u <snip> good man

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #48965
      January 14, 2007
      750 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:23 am - IP Logged

971 is next....i aint gonna say it again !!!!! Green laugh

I havent been on in awhile but I have been on faithfully for the past week. I must say I have never doubted anything you have said so when you posted this I knew I had to put it in...And so glad I did..I know alot of people are thanking you today so here I am to thank you for this one...Thanks Tech!!!!!!

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #77101
        July 13, 2009
        7805 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Congrats to you too!!  question??? are you a former or current North Carolinian???

I've been in Jersey for years but originally from

NC - most of my family still lives there - they're

scattered all over the State.

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

glovbug's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
          NORTH CAROLINA
          United States
          Member #79458
          September 1, 2009
          130 Posts
          Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:34 am - IP Logged

i missed it but i seen it.i been so busy workin on this system hey what can i say its always today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROUND AND ROUND I GOOOOOOOOOOChristmas

mune4me's avatar - 4eyes
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #48965
            January 14, 2007
            750 Posts
            Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:38 am - IP Logged

Vacation is in the very near future.....as hard as i work to secure semi-acurate intel on these numbers, i gotta get blindsided by this mess. for real though yall making it really hard for me to stay interested in what i'm doing. i can very well not be doing a thing. Rant

Please know that there are MORE people out here that value you and what you do. I wouldnt want all that you do on my shoulders. It's easy to sit on the sidelines and want someone to bring you a plate instead of them getting their butt up to get it themselves. Take your vacation and de-stress and come back w/ your shield on. Again..thanks for all you do.

Advice is like castor oil, easy to give, but dreadful to take. Blush

phyl-T rich's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Borderline Commonwealth
              United States
              Member #75848
              June 13, 2009
              1868 Posts
              Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:47 am - IP Logged

I've been in Jersey for years but originally from

NC - most of my family still lives there - they're

scattered all over the State.

Well continue to knock em dead  Good luck......

New Jersey
                United States
                Member #77101
                July 13, 2009
                7805 Posts
                Posted: December 16, 2010, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Well continue to knock em dead  Good luck......

Thanks, Phyl - right back atcha Cheers

So I guess the next one up for NC is 812 combo.

I see it in my w/o as 812 but I'll wheel it for today.

Good luck to yaSmiley Santa

Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:00 am - IP Logged

FOR GA /NC I WILL KEEP THESE IN

197 FOR NC;  221 010  664  442  610  214  410  430  414  415  418 149  419  628  629

202  2IO  613  615  405  260  206  620  110  119  118 111  222  333  444

352  343  353  767  991  002  003  004  050  006  700 771  077  087  871

247  721  247  505  515  575  876  892   278 488   485 777  284  923 292

300 310  193   444  333  764  763  765  647  659   092 023  213  321  332

good luck GA, an NC, peace,

Hey Badu but what in the world...Green laughgirl you are a mess that is all I have to say.......Cool Congrats on your winnings and good luck to you today okay...... I am cracking up here...

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #75096
                    May 26, 2009
                    7136 Posts
                    Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:03 am - IP Logged

whoooooooooooooooooo !!! its my birthday !!!  Green laugh

Oh buddy I am so proud of you that number bless us all my number one pair was 97 I said I bet ya Tech birthday hits.......... whooooooooooooo you go boy.......BananaWe all got that oneWink Easy money buddy easy money...Hyper

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17392 Posts
                      Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:06 am - IP Logged

WTG Tech! got me some of that last night.  Thanks for posting.  When I saw that number in one of my workouts and I rembered what you said about your birthday hitting soon.  I decided to play it.  Happy for the hit. 

wpb

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #75096
                        May 26, 2009
                        7136 Posts
                        Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:13 am - IP Logged

PLEASE LEARN A FEW SYSTEMS BEFORE INSULTING SOMEONE...THATS ALL I NEED TO HAPPEN AND I WILL BE FINE. THE SYSTEMS THREAD IS YOUR BEST FRIEND WHEN YOU ARE NEW TO LOTTERY POST. Thumbs Up

Tech you already know you dont have to explain yourself to anyone or do anything to prove what you do.  This is why we are winning and others are hating.... It is that simple I dont let anyone steal my joy I keep it moving.... I know people want to know numbers but you have to do the work. Todd have plenty of systems and so do Lucky that will help benefit others to win the lottery..... this is lottery post  learn systems and win... It is all a gamble.  You have to have money to play and if you are playing just anything you just may not hit.... I love this game I love the numbers Chella knows what she is doing I told ya before and will tell you again... I learned on my own and you need to do the same thing.  Then come in and compare. I had someone get so upset with me for not giving them my workout.. Are you crazy...... I will not tell someone how I do my workout when I giving you the winning pairs.... I just dont believe how selfish people are and this happens all the time. YOu  feed babies and adults learn to go on there own at one point of there lives.  I had to learn on my own. Not one person helped me or showed me anything and I am not mad at them they just made me go and do my own workout that has benefited me the whole way. I am a go getter and Chella gets what she wants by determination.  We all can be that way lets just stop accussing others if we loose and learn to do it on your own.  Tech is the man and have his own workouts. I have my own I go by my workout and we may say okay we use them both to narrow down the actual pair that is how we blow them out the water.  Team work I will not feel right having him do all the work.  So everyone dont just rely on Tech to do the work you have to do it as well and upgrade on Todds forum and get the workouts he have for everyone it is free and worth it cause I see Lucky tearing people up every day... Good luck Lucky and all others who do there workouts and bless others.

glovbug's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg
                          NORTH CAROLINA
                          United States
                          Member #79458
                          September 1, 2009
                          130 Posts
                          Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Tech you already know you dont have to explain yourself to anyone or do anything to prove what you do.  This is why we are winning and others are hating.... It is that simple I dont let anyone steal my joy I keep it moving.... I know people want to know numbers but you have to do the work. Todd have plenty of systems and so do Lucky that will help benefit others to win the lottery..... this is lottery post  learn systems and win... It is all a gamble.  You have to have money to play and if you are playing just anything you just may not hit.... I love this game I love the numbers Chella knows what she is doing I told ya before and will tell you again... I learned on my own and you need to do the same thing.  Then come in and compare. I had someone get so upset with me for not giving them my workout.. Are you crazy...... I will not tell someone how I do my workout when I giving you the winning pairs.... I just dont believe how selfish people are and this happens all the time. YOu  feed babies and adults learn to go on there own at one point of there lives.  I had to learn on my own. Not one person helped me or showed me anything and I am not mad at them they just made me go and do my own workout that has benefited me the whole way. I am a go getter and Chella gets what she wants by determination.  We all can be that way lets just stop accussing others if we loose and learn to do it on your own.  Tech is the man and have his own workouts. I have my own I go by my workout and we may say okay we use them both to narrow down the actual pair that is how we blow them out the water.  Team work I will not feel right having him do all the work.  So everyone dont just rely on Tech to do the work you have to do it as well and upgrade on Todds forum and get the workouts he have for everyone it is free and worth it cause I see Lucky tearing people up every day... Good luck Lucky and all others who do there workouts and bless others.

AMEN,AMEN No Pity!

ROUND AND ROUND I GOOOOOOOOOOChristmas

shostopin's avatar - basket

United States
                            Member #101125
                            November 26, 2010
                            846 Posts
                            Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:26 am - IP Logged

all i asked for was if they was a way i could narrow down the set to pick a smaller set of numbers i never put anyone down if anything i gave ups for the work being put forth in the numbers that has come up. the comment was not directed to anyone person all i asked was for a pointer and someone gave me one so thanks i did not mean to step on anyones toes im sorry thanks for all you do...

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #75096
                              May 26, 2009
                              7136 Posts
                              Posted: December 16, 2010, 10:29 am - IP Logged

all i asked for was if they was a way i could narrow down the set to pick a smaller set of numbers i never put anyone down if anything i gave ups for the work being put forth in the numbers that has come up. the comment was not directed to anyone person all i asked was for a pointer and someone gave me one so thanks i did not mean to step on anyones toes im sorry thanks for all you do...

I understand it this was not intended for you ..... I hope you win big today and find a workout which may help you narrow down numbers okay.  I want us all winning it is okay blessings to you and win big today... See Ya!

Page 66 of 126