Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you do if there was no lottery post?

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 6 years ago by socalgal.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tnhope's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
Tennessee
United States
Member #33215
February 19, 2006
57 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2010, 12:08 am - IP Logged

Be honest what would you do if there was no lottery post for you to chat, or get information on possible numbers that could hit in the state you play in?

i would be cluelessBS on where to begin or i would be trying to come up with aBang Head math formulaThud of my own

Thnx Todd Thumbs Up  & PartyLottery Post members Group Hug

TypeLearn everything you can, anytime you can, from anyone you can... there may come a time when you will be grateful you did. - Sarah Caldwell

Where do numbers go to do their homework?

The Times Table

i luv cherry popsicles

''It$ what you learn after you know everything that count$.''

-John Wooden

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: December 7, 2010, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Be honest what would you do if there was no lottery post for you to chat, or get information on possible numbers that could hit in the state you play in?

I would have the first case of LP DT's on medical record. I'd end up going back to the dead site I came from and I'd be driving the people that tolerate me stark raving madd.....

Not to mention how lost I'd be. I'd probably become a lemming. lol

Blackie's avatar - Norfolk 20Sunrise%20Nov%2016.jpg
      Norfolk , Va
      United States
      Member #4541
      May 2, 2004
      25171 Posts
      Posted: December 7, 2010, 12:55 am - IP Logged

I think a lot of folks would be having panic attacks and going crazy like me . What do you do when the site goes down for just a few minutes?

Probably say to yourself , oh no!!   That's what I do. How about when the site is down all day ?  I really go nuts.

Good Luck,

Blackie.                           

joyjoy8's avatar - friends
        Houston Texas
        United States
        Member #371
        November 30, 2000
        587 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Many years ago there was a site called Maybells, Quite a few of us, Lucky ,Greeneyes, And I use to vist there daily. I can't speak for others but I thought the "good times" would never end. They did!!

I was thankful and grateful for Todd and Lottery Post,where I could vist and I hope it never ends. Be Thankful and respectful for what we have and enjoy the sharing of the Lottery Post Family.

I would keep doing my rundowns, keep buying non-working systems and trying to develope my own. I would continue charting and keeping track of history in hopes that I would see that number, that set that I could play one hundred times with confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
          Member #13130
          March 30, 2005
          2171 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2010, 1:38 am - IP Logged

I was kicking around the idea of starting one when I found this one.

That was before I saw how much work (baby-sitting, spam-killing, etc.) was involved. Eek

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
          Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34521 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2010, 7:22 am - IP Logged

I would keep playing like I always have before I even found Lotterypost. But I do get lots of information here. If lotterypost got shut down which i don't think it ever will. This Place is truly a Money maker for everyone..   For me for you and you!! Good Luck with your numbers here at Lotterypost. I just know I am going to hit the Big one one of these days!!!Hurray!I am not talking about the Pick 3 or Pick 4. I mean the Jackpot. Mega, Powerball Rolling Cash Five. LottoThumbs Up  I truly believe that!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Mr-Smith's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
              rekjavik
              Iceland
              Member #99537
              October 27, 2010
              177 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2010, 8:30 am - IP Logged

We would all meet somewhere online anyway in another forum....

the majority of LPers do research before they do the numbers, with the combined knowledge of the collective minds of us we would meet up any way

Some how some where out in NET universe....Group Hug

So to answer your question it would be the same thing I'm doing now......Party

AM I RIGHT or AM I RIGHT!!!!!!!

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                41947 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2010, 8:22 am - IP Logged

Scared WHAT?????!!!!!     NO LOTTERY POST SITE!!!!

I would picket in front of TODD"S House and Yell Poke "We Know you are In there With our Digits info!!!"

where else in the world could we find dancing digits.?

HyperBe Happy.

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
                  628/289/513
                  United States
                  Member #98314
                  October 5, 2010
                  10764 Posts
                  Posted: December 8, 2010, 8:27 am - IP Logged

where else in the world could we find dancing digits.?

GOTTA love those dancing digits Sully!I Agree!

Some people just like to watch the world burn!!!!

Love the people who treat you right, and pray for those who don'tBlue Angel

New York,
                    Panama
                    Member #73078
                    April 4, 2009
                    3490 Posts
                    Posted: December 8, 2010, 10:14 am - IP Logged

We would all meet somewhere online anyway in another forum....

the majority of LPers do research before they do the numbers, with the combined knowledge of the collective minds of us we would meet up any way

Some how some where out in NET universe....Group Hug

So to answer your question it would be the same thing I'm doing now......Party

AM I RIGHT or AM I RIGHT!!!!!!!

For this to work?   We would have to all meet in front of Todds House, His Neighbors would complain, "what tha heck is going on!!  we are Calling the "Authorities".. (Because Todd's Neighbors would never say it like in New York) "we calling the Police!!!" LOL...

Todd would come out in his real cool smoking-Jacket and say "What the H---LL do you guys think you are doing???!!!

I would fall down around his ankles grab IT FOR DEAR LIFE AND SAY "TOOOOOOODDDD we WANT OUR LOTTERY POST bACK...ToooooDDD! You the Mack Daddyyyyyy of  cyberSpace  Digiiiiiiits" 

Then I will let go his ankle and jump on his back...and he will say "Rosina Get Off of me!!!"...and I will say "NOOOOOOLOOOO' NOOOOO TOOOODDD " and he will say to the other LP Family Members  "Get this crazy person off of me!"

and they will say  "only if you give us Back our Lottery Post.. we will get her off of you and we are willing to pay five years of membership in advance!!!"   Todd will say " and you guys promise not to get on my last nerve with foolishness?  and every body will say  we promise!!!  and Todd said, "rosina you can get down now..You guys have a deal!!!"

That is  the only way....I am keeping it real...!!..LOL...LOL

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                      Member #47420
                      November 4, 2006
                      3930 Posts
                      Posted: December 8, 2010, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

For this to work?   We would have to all meet in front of Todds House, His Neighbors would complain, "what tha heck is going on!!  we are Calling the "Authorities".. (Because Todd's Neighbors would never say it like in New York) "we calling the Police!!!" LOL...

Todd would come out in his real cool smoking-Jacket and say "What the H---LL do you guys think you are doing???!!!

I would fall down around his ankles grab IT FOR DEAR LIFE AND SAY "TOOOOOOODDDD we WANT OUR LOTTERY POST bACK...ToooooDDD! You the Mack Daddyyyyyy of  cyberSpace  Digiiiiiiits" 

Then I will let go his ankle and jump on his back...and he will say "Rosina Get Off of me!!!"...and I will say "NOOOOOOLOOOO' NOOOOO TOOOODDD " and he will say to the other LP Family Members  "Get this crazy person off of me!"

and they will say  "only if you give us Back our Lottery Post.. we will get her off of you and we are willing to pay five years of membership in advance!!!"   Todd will say " and you guys promise not to get on my last nerve with foolishness?  and every body will say  we promise!!!  and Todd said, "rosina you can get down now..You guys have a deal!!!"

That is  the only way....I am keeping it real...!!..LOL...LOL

Little bit high this morning are we?....tiggs would love to see this act in person in fact tiggs would pay to see this...

Pure luck

New York,
                        Panama
                        Member #73078
                        April 4, 2009
                        3490 Posts
                        Posted: December 8, 2010, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Little bit high this morning are we?....tiggs would love to see this act in person in fact tiggs would pay to see this...

SmileTiggs, you wont have to pay..LOL..You will see it for free,  if something like that went down!!!...LOL...LOL.. And you will be laughing I know

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                          Panama
                          Member #73078
                          April 4, 2009
                          3490 Posts
                          Posted: December 8, 2010, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

That would be a sad thing : (    After all, with the talent on this site  and the tips, hunches and dead on guesses- millionaires can be made .

Not to mention the friendship factor would be missing.

I Agree!Exactly Luckyshoes!!!Lovies

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                            Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34521 Posts
                            Posted: December 8, 2010, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

Girl, Ohio has'nt pulled yet!! Eve. What is wrong with these Officals??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
                              628/289/513
                              United States
                              Member #98314
                              October 5, 2010
                              10764 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

They are going to pull a fast one on us.....oh my what will they pull out of the barney bag tonight. Must have been a darn good number. lmao

Some people just like to watch the world burn!!!!

Love the people who treat you right, and pray for those who don'tBlue Angel