Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What would you do if there was no lottery post?

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 6 years ago by socalgal.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
tlady4's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
south carolina
United States
Member #39718
May 20, 2006
160 Posts
Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

They are going to pull a fast one on us.....oh my what will they pull out of the barney bag tonight. Must have been a darn good number. lmao

They had a number that they coul not pay off or do'nt want to pay so they are trying to find a number with no money on it and that what the number will be and they will keep all they money it's the same garbage that south carolina do and all the other states as well it is designed for the house to win.

if there was no lottery post i for one would be glad then maybe then maybe the numbers would fall like they are suppose to trust me they are not going to go broke and no millionaires form here yet and i have been her for years. Trust me they are watching you ever notice how they go one up on you or around you or one down and you no you got the right number

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34107 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

They are going to pull a fast one on us.....oh my what will they pull out of the barney bag tonight. Must have been a darn good number. lmao

LOL! I want a refund??? LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
      628/289/513
      United States
      Member #98314
      October 5, 2010
      10764 Posts
      Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

They had a number that they coul not pay off or do'nt want to pay so they are trying to find a number with no money on it and that what the number will be and they will keep all they money it's the same garbage that south carolina do and all the other states as well it is designed for the house to win.

if there was no lottery post i for one would be glad then maybe then maybe the numbers would fall like they are suppose to trust me they are not going to go broke and no millionaires form here yet and i have been her for years. Trust me they are watching you ever notice how they go one up on you or around you or one down and you no you got the right number

You are so right.....I bet it was a consecutive like the 756....would not surprise me!!!!I Agree!

Some people just like to watch the world burn!!!!

Love the people who treat you right, and pray for those who don'tBlue Angel

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34107 Posts
        Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

You are so right.....I bet it was a consecutive like the 756....would not surprise me!!!!I Agree!

Or Wait the 000.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

swissmocha's avatar - 003 1.jpg
          628/289/513
          United States
          Member #98314
          October 5, 2010
          10764 Posts
          Posted: December 8, 2010, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Or Wait the 000.

I wish it would have been a triple but it was.......873 what the freak lol

Some people just like to watch the world burn!!!!

Love the people who treat you right, and pray for those who don'tBlue Angel

mjwinsmith's avatar - moon

United States
            Member #391
            June 8, 2002
            16059 Posts
            Posted: December 8, 2010, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Many years ago there was a site called Maybells, Quite a few of us, Lucky ,Greeneyes, And I use to vist there daily. I can't speak for others but I thought the "good times" would never end. They did!!

I was thankful and grateful for Todd and Lottery Post,where I could vist and I hope it never ends. Be Thankful and respectful for what we have and enjoy the sharing of the Lottery Post Family.

I would keep doing my rundowns, keep buying non-working systems and trying to develope my own. I would continue charting and keeping track of history in hopes that I would see that number, that set that I could play one hundred times with confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and MjWIN$mith, I too was a member back at Maybell's, a good site gone but not forgotten. Glad to be here at the Lottery Post, much more things here for premium members, not to mention the least of which is all the great new friends I have found here. There is NO other that can compare to LP, no way no how. Thanks Todd.

>Michael

New York,
              Panama
              Member #73078
              April 4, 2009
              3490 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2010, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

For this to work?   We would have to all meet in front of Todds House, His Neighbors would complain, "what tha heck is going on!!  we are Calling the "Authorities".. (Because Todd's Neighbors would never say it like in New York) "we calling the Police!!!" LOL...

Todd would come out in his real cool smoking-Jacket and say "What the H---LL do you guys think you are doing???!!!

I would fall down around his ankles grab IT FOR DEAR LIFE AND SAY "TOOOOOOODDDD we WANT OUR LOTTERY POST bACK...ToooooDDD! You the Mack Daddyyyyyy of  cyberSpace  Digiiiiiiits" 

Then I will let go his ankle and jump on his back...and he will say "Rosina Get Off of me!!!"...and I will say "NOOOOOOLOOOO' NOOOOO TOOOODDD " and he will say to the other LP Family Members  "Get this crazy person off of me!"

and they will say  "only if you give us Back our Lottery Post.. we will get her off of you and we are willing to pay five years of membership in advance!!!"   Todd will say " and you guys promise not to get on my last nerve with foolishness?  and every body will say  we promise!!!  and Todd said, "rosina you can get down now..You guys have a deal!!!"

That is  the only way....I am keeping it real...!!..LOL...LOL

Seriously I would be like a fish out of Water!!!  I had  two  women in my life who were as far as I'm concern the greatest as "digits  Investors"  and They pass it on and I was doing workouts on numbers  not knowing they were many more like me out there!!  Thanks to my son who showed me this site I am home!!!LOlo...LOL... with a bunch of people who understands what I'm speaking about when I say "Triples Again!!!!..., or when I say "Pairs" ...or "Go up one and go down one" and all the other digit jargon we use...Yes!!! The Lottery Post, the digit Wining, cyberSpace for me!!!

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

New York,
                Panama
                Member #73078
                April 4, 2009
                3490 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2010, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Ding...Ding  Ding ..Give that Lady4, Person the Jackpot for the right Answer!!!LOL.. But you can leave The Lottery Post out of it, they always were doing this even before The  Lottery Post!!!.LOL

forget what "they" say about youWhat you say about you?...

Now, does it count??

*Jr$ina

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10345 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2010, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

What would you do if there was no lottery post?

I would have access to the minds of a lot less crazy people than I do right now!

Scared

JUST KIDDING!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                    Dump Water Florida
                    United States
                    Member #380
                    June 5, 2002
                    3102 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2010, 2:37 am - IP Logged

Ten years ago there was Maybells and others that still exist, some attached to software, some in name only.

For a time Lottery Post was just another forum.  In my opinion the big difference was when Todd decided to require registration to post, allowing him to protect members from insane nut job trolls and scammers.

Todd created a nice safe playground for lottery talk, it is appreciated.

If there were no LotteryPost, I'd add a forum to Lotto-Logix, but it wouldn't be the same.  I mean, look at all we have here!  Thank goodness I don't have to because we have Lottery Post.  Thank you Todd ! ! !

BobP

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
                      Northern Virginia
                      United States
                      Member #83350
                      December 5, 2009
                      1313 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2010, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I'd still be wondering when New York began its Pick-3. I would not have known that on the date of my birth, 838 won there. I also would have thought Illinois was the first state with Sunday drawings.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

socalgal's avatar - bobblecars3
                        California
                        United States
                        Member #103560
                        January 3, 2011
                        56 Posts
                        Posted: January 10, 2011, 12:42 am - IP Logged

I'd probably stand at the corner with a cardboard sign that says -

When I win the lottery, I will remember you. Any spare change appreciated. Thank you.

sully16's avatar - sharan
                          Ringleader
                          Michigan
                          United States
                          Member #81740
                          October 28, 2009
                          40299 Posts
                          Posted: January 10, 2011, 6:19 am - IP Logged

I'd probably stand at the corner with a cardboard sign that says -

When I win the lottery, I will remember you. Any spare change appreciated. Thank you.

LOL , Have a sign that says "WILL WORK FOR LOTTERY TICKETS"

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

socalgal's avatar - bobblecars3
                            California
                            United States
                            Member #103560
                            January 3, 2011
                            56 Posts
                            Posted: January 10, 2011, 3:31 pm - IP Logged

LOL , Have a sign that says "WILL WORK FOR LOTTERY TICKETS"

I was going to write that, then I realized they might give me a losing ticket. I'll just take the spare change and buy my own ticket. Big Smile