Welcome Guest
You last visited December 18, 2017, 9:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get Your Power #'s Now

Topic closed. 608 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 15 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
I Got Your Number!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1434 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2011, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress - N 
I  am requesting my powers numbers.  I am new to LP and could use all the help and guidance that is being offered.   

My sign is Libra Oct 22

If is not to much trouble I requested my husband power numbers as we both play the lottery together.

My husband sign is Tarus  may 15

thank u so much and have a good night.

Welcome to the LP (Lottery Post) Family Needsomeluck, check your PM (private message) for your Power Numbers and start winning that cash.

Best of luck to you.

"See It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge   Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Bklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #101031
    November 24, 2010
    14 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2011, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Hi Empress,

Just want to say thank you again for my power numbers.  You gave me 809. Hit 089 St/Bx in NY last night.

Still going after the pick 4.

Good luck to you as always.

I Got Your Number!!!
      United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1434 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Hi Empress,

Just want to say thank you again for my power numbers.  You gave me 809. Hit 089 St/Bx in NY last night.

Still going after the pick 4.

Good luck to you as always.

WTG and a Big Congratulations to you Let$Getit015 on your hit, keep that same number in play it will come back.

Best of Luck to you. DrumDrumDrum

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Lotto Losers Lounge   Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
        nassau
        Bahamas
        Member #103452
        January 2, 2011
        4347 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi LP Members,

I would like to take this time to say thank you to everyone who has help me from I joined this site, you have given me a lot of knowledge from your posts and now I would like to give something back.... but only if you want it.

There is a lot of $$$ out there for the winning from numerous states so if you have master or can master the art of peservarance and patience this is especially for you.

If you want your power numbers just PM me your zodiac sign and I will send them to you.

It does not matter what state you live or play in.

If you received a PM from me already that's a blessing, theres no need for you to respond for the info again.

Best of luck and Happy winnings to you all.

Empress-N

Hi Empress-N

I want to thank you for my numbers 220.  022 came in for Chicago (mid) yesterday but just my luck I did not play yesterday. LOLBang Head

Take care

Illinois
          United States
          Member #99771
          October 31, 2010
          1628 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress, Do you have any Power Numbers for Illinois?

Thank you.

I Got Your Number!!!
            United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1434 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2011, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N

I want to thank you for my numbers 220.  022 came in for Chicago (mid) yesterday but just my luck I did not play yesterday. LOLBang Head

Take care

You are welcome ParadiseNow, sorry you missed the number, keep it in play cause it will come back as well as it will be hitting other states too so keep all of your Power Numbers in play, cause I really want for you to get some hits.

Praying for your success, Best of Luck to you.

I Got Your Number!!!
              United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1434 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2011, 4:15 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress, Do you have any Power Numbers for Illinois?

Thank you.

Hi Shelby50, Give 332 and 954 a try. 

If you didn't get your Power Numbers yet, just PM me your zodiac and I will send them to you.

Best of Luck to you.

__________________________________________________________________

kattsinclair's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                Member #103711
                January 5, 2011
                4 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2011, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Holy Cow EMPRESS!

TWO of the numbers you gave me fell in Georgia yesterday (2-10-2011)!

And........This doofus missed them.  I had been playing 323 for a couple of days, and the last day I went to play, I ran out of gas on the way. 

Figured that was a sign to lay off for a couple of days........and BAM!   323 STRAIGHT even!

Got any suggestions on getting some good mojo? 

Thank you very much for these numbers - and may you get a blessing for every person you help here!

Katt   Wink

I Got Your Number!!!
                  United States
                  Member #73903
                  April 28, 2009
                  1434 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Holy Cow EMPRESS!

TWO of the numbers you gave me fell in Georgia yesterday (2-10-2011)!

And........This doofus missed them.  I had been playing 323 for a couple of days, and the last day I went to play, I ran out of gas on the way. 

Figured that was a sign to lay off for a couple of days........and BAM!   323 STRAIGHT even!

Got any suggestions on getting some good mojo? 

Thank you very much for these numbers - and may you get a blessing for every person you help here!

Katt   Wink

Darn Katt thats messed up, I'm so sorry you missed that str8 hit. Sometimes when unfortunate situations like that occur you have to look at it also as a sign that something is trying to stop you from receiving your blessings and press on throught the issues, the best mojo to conteract those unfortunate situation is a solid prayer. rebuke whatever it is that is standing in your way and let that bad luck spirit know that you have more power over it than it has over you, just tell it to move along because you have no place in your life to accommodate it.

You are a champion Katt so P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happens) your way towards your blessings.

Keep that same Power Number in play with the rest, more time it will come back and I pray that you hit them all.

Best of Luck to you Katt.

United States
                    Member #89143
                    March 31, 2010
                    2196 Posts
                    Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Darn Katt thats messed up, I'm so sorry you missed that str8 hit. Sometimes when unfortunate situations like that occur you have to look at it also as a sign that something is trying to stop you from receiving your blessings and press on throught the issues, the best mojo to conteract those unfortunate situation is a solid prayer. rebuke whatever it is that is standing in your way and let that bad luck spirit know that you have more power over it than it has over you, just tell it to move along because you have no place in your life to accommodate it.

You are a champion Katt so P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happens) your way towards your blessings.

Keep that same Power Number in play with the rest, more time it will come back and I pray that you hit them all.

Best of Luck to you Katt.

I Agree!

Bklyn, NY
                      United States
                      Member #101031
                      November 24, 2010
                      14 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2011, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Hello Empress.  Just sending a big thank you from my brother.  The 431 you gave him hit in NY last night and he got it boxed, 2 days after you blessed me with his power numbers.  He was so happy.

Thank you again from both of us.

Best of luck to you.

I Got Your Number!!!
                        United States
                        Member #73903
                        April 28, 2009
                        1434 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2011, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Hello Empress.  Just sending a big thank you from my brother.  The 431 you gave him hit in NY last night and he got it boxed, 2 days after you blessed me with his power numbers.  He was so happy.

Thank you again from both of us.

Best of luck to you.

You are welcome Let$Getit015,

WTG and a Big Congratulations on his hit, tell him to keep that Power Number in play with the rest, it will come back and I'm prayint that he hits it str8.

Best of Luck to you both. DrumDrumDrum

loonasee2's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                          Habitual Player
                          Syracuse
                          United States
                          Member #95128
                          August 4, 2010
                          15600 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2011, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Shelby50, Give 332 and 954 a try. 

If you didn't get your Power Numbers yet, just PM me your zodiac and I will send them to you.

Best of Luck to you.

NY 332

NICE CALL !!!!!!!!

US FlagIf it takes money to be happy , your search for happiness will never end .

I Got Your Number!!!
                            United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1434 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2011, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

*****UPDATES FROM YOUR POWER NUMBERS******

2/11/2011 Mega Millions Lottery

Gemini Matched 3/5 + Megaball

Pisces Matched 3/5

Taurus Matched 3/5

Scorpio Matched 3/5

Sagittarius Matched 2/5 + Megaball

Leo Matched 1/5 + Megaball

Congratulations To All The Winners Party

Best of Luck & Happy Winnings to all.

I Got Your Number!!!
                              United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1434 Posts
                              Posted: February 12, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

NY 332

NICE CALL !!!!!!!!

WTG Loonasee2 on that str8 hit. DrumDrumDrum Congratulations.

Page 15 of 41