Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get Your Power #'s Now

Topic closed. 608 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 12 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: January 30, 2011, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

1-29-11 Pennsylvania

9-2-7  Midday STR   WTG, EMPRESS-N!!! Thumbs Up 

I saw the vision of this 927 heading to FL so I posted it on the FL thread on 1/26/11 and this tricky # landed in PA instead....Bummer I didnt play it, had my focus on other things....tut tut tut.

Congratulations to all that caught it...

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: February 1, 2011, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon LP Family,

Before I go any further, I am going to plea to all of you that have requested and received your Power Numbers from me, do not put them to the side and ignore them, just because your numbers might be slow in coming to your state, they are falling in other states, so if they are not popping out for you right away dont be discourage and ignore an opportunity to receive a blessing no matter how small it is.

I have seen a few of them come up short of a hit because of the 1 up 1 down rule as well as the # flip rule that needs to be applied if you feel it on a particular #.

If you hit a box dont get upset, you have to remember that you attitude determines the final outcome, we are all being observed by one far greater than ourselves and without you realizing it, your attitude at hitting a $40.00 box assist your overseer in making the determination whether or not your attitude is decent enough to be granted a bigger pay out. (I really hope someone understands & overstands this statement)

To all my Gemini's in Florida, I honestly pray that you made an attempt at the Fantasy 5 last night.

1/31/11 Florida Fantasy 5 winning #'s

09-13-16-18-26

To all the Gemini's in Florida that has already requested and received their Power Numbers. I can clearly see 4/5 in this draw, if you caught it I congratulate you, (if you did not....huuuummmm.) ever though the payout for the 4/5 on this date was $87.50 it's because the size of the JP was only $71,249.26 and 3 ppl hit it.

Some might feel that $87.50 isn't anything but I gurantee you that to someone that has never hit more that a $1.00 at a time a 4/5 would be a thrill to them even if it's only $87.50.

Now on a good day when the JP is high a 4/5 could pay out as much as $555.00, getting a 4/5 in any pick 5 show that there is a chance for you to get that 5/5 but it's entirely up to you, I cannot force you to play your Power Numbers I can only distribute them with my prayer that you receive a blessing from them, and allow the testimonies from your fellow LP family to encourage you to make an effort to fulfill your dreams.

As always..... Best of luck and happy winnings to you all.

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
      Stone Mountain, GA
      United States
      Member #3189
      January 1, 2004
      28263 Posts
      Posted: February 1, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

Good Afternoon LP Family,

Before I go any further, I am going to plea to all of you that have requested and received your Power Numbers from me, do not put them to the side and ignore them, just because your numbers might be slow in coming to your state, they are falling in other states, so if they are not popping out for you right away dont be discourage and ignore an opportunity to receive a blessing no matter how small it is.

I have seen a few of them come up short of a hit because of the 1 up 1 down rule as well as the # flip rule that needs to be applied if you feel it on a particular #.

If you hit a box dont get upset, you have to remember that you attitude determines the final outcome, we are all being observed by one far greater than ourselves and without you realizing it, your attitude at hitting a $40.00 box assist your overseer in making the determination whether or not your attitude is decent enough to be granted a bigger pay out. (I really hope someone understands & overstands this statement)

To all my Gemini's in Florida, I honestly pray that you made an attempt at the Fantasy 5 last night.

1/31/11 Florida Fantasy 5 winning #'s

09-13-16-18-26

To all the Gemini's in Florida that has already requested and received their Power Numbers. I can clearly see 4/5 in this draw, if you caught it I congratulate you, (if you did not....huuuummmm.) ever though the payout for the 4/5 on this date was $87.50 it's because the size of the JP was only $71,249.26 and 3 ppl hit it.

Some might feel that $87.50 isn't anything but I gurantee you that to someone that has never hit more that a $1.00 at a time a 4/5 would be a thrill to them even if it's only $87.50.

Now on a good day when the JP is high a 4/5 could pay out as much as $555.00, getting a 4/5 in any pick 5 show that there is a chance for you to get that 5/5 but it's entirely up to you, I cannot force you to play your Power Numbers I can only distribute them with my prayer that you receive a blessing from them, and allow the testimonies from your fellow LP family to encourage you to make an effort to fulfill your dreams.

As always..... Best of luck and happy winnings to you all.

You should see me when I do hit for $40!  Hyper

Thanks for the POWER numbers Empress-N!!!

United States
        Member #73903
        April 28, 2009
        1433 Posts
        Posted: February 1, 2011, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

You should see me when I do hit for $40!  Hyper

Thanks for the POWER numbers Empress-N!!!

You are most welcome Toney725, I am happy for it also and that is a very positive attitude for us to have. Keep up with your Power Numbers they will work for you.

Best of luck to you.

$1 Billion

United States
          Member #73903
          April 28, 2009
          1433 Posts
          Posted: February 2, 2011, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

***** NEWS FLASH ****

PA 2/2/2011 Treasure Hunt

8-9-21-22-28

Aquarians using your Power Numbers would have caught that 4/5 in the PA Treasure Hunt game today $100.00

There were many other Zodiacs with a 3/5 and a few with a 2/5, hang in there.

IF YOU PLAY IT...IT WILL COME.....IF YOU DONT PLAY &  IT COMES..... YOU WILL MISS IT.

Congratulations to all those who caught it.Hurray!

Best of luck & happy winnings to all.

$1 Billion

United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: February 2, 2011, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I will mention PA and FL winnings a lot in this thread only because I have ties in these states.

You have to monitor your state and update us about the progress of your Power Numbers because there are too many states and too many games per state and I do not have enough time to monitor them, so it would be nice to hear from you so we can celebrate with you as well as encourage you.

Just check your list of Power Numbers against your states pick 3, 4, 5 and 6 games and see if you notice any patterns or you might get that special hunch that could land you that big JP you have been praying for.

Go ahead and take a look...Type Idea

Some say....Curiosity killed the cat.

But I say....Satisfaction brought it back to life.

As always Best of Luck and Happy Winnings to you all.

$1 Billion

MissFreeport's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              Freeport
              Bahamas
              Member #65592
              October 1, 2008
              2773 Posts
              Posted: February 2, 2011, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I saw the vision of this 927 heading to FL so I posted it on the FL thread on 1/26/11 and this tricky # landed in PA instead....Bummer I didnt play it, had my focus on other things....tut tut tut.

Congratulations to all that caught it...

wow.....927 came str888 in illinois midday yesterday

United States
                Member #73903
                April 28, 2009
                1433 Posts
                Posted: February 3, 2011, 12:45 am - IP Logged

wow.....927 came str888 in illinois midday yesterday

It's going to float back around and could show up boxed as 972 as well as flipped to 672, hang in there MsFreeport, blessing are heading your way, theres money on the horizon heading to you, pay close attention to your visions. Take quiet times this month and listen to tranquility (total silence, no tv, radio) pay close attention and please listen or else you will miss it.

Best of luck to you and hit them str888.

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                  Member #73903
                  April 28, 2009
                  1433 Posts
                  Posted: February 3, 2011, 1:04 am - IP Logged

A few years ago while living in Florida I heard a voice say Fantasy 5 so I sat in my office and decided to fill out the game slip. I closed my eyes for a bit them when I opened them the numbers was flowing in my head and I started to shade in the boxes on the bet slip, I heard the number 1 echoed in my head, but being the smart ass that I was back then, I opened my mouth and these words came out "NO I DONT LIKE THE NUMBER 1 (ONE), I LIKE NUMBER 29"  so I went ahead and shaded #29 and went and brought my ticket.

I will confess that my attitude cost me the JP that night in July 2005 I caught 4/5 that night and banked $712.50 and it happened to me again 4 days later another 4/5 netted me $151.50, this JP was $174,172.00 and it was all because of my strong minded attitude (some would translate that as stubbornness).

Over the years I have learnt how to listen, but get caught up helping others and moretime neglect my meditation time, but it is a part of who I am and I have learnt not to regret my missed JP's which has been a few, I find comfort in overstanding that someone else needed that money much more than I and my season is on the horizon as I continue to assist others while my destiny continue it's journey and will meet up with me in due time along the way of my quest.

$1 Billion

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                    georgia
                    United States
                    Member #35172
                    March 13, 2006
                    615 Posts
                    Posted: February 3, 2011, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N I tried to pm you couldnt get it through.  I would like to try your power numbers. Will you pm me my sign is Gemini.  Thanks in advance. Many blessings to you.  You already have me excited just reading the thread!!!

United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: February 3, 2011, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N I tried to pm you couldnt get it through.  I would like to try your power numbers. Will you pm me my sign is Gemini.  Thanks in advance. Many blessings to you.  You already have me excited just reading the thread!!!

Hi Wendy67, You most certainly can have your Power Numbers, but don't just try them...apply them.

And your excitement will turn into a thrill and be even greater with your hits.

Check your PM for Your Power Numbers.

Don't forget to come back and post your misses or wins.

Best of luck & Happy Winnings to you.

$1 Billion

United States
                        Member #73903
                        April 28, 2009
                        1433 Posts
                        Posted: February 3, 2011, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

***** POWERBALL LOTTERY NEWS FLASH *****

2/2/2011 POWERBALL

3-14-33-53-57 PB 36 PP X 4

Cancerian's using their Power Numbers would have caught 3/5 plus the PB netting $100.00 and if the PP was applied the net would have been $400.00

There are many people who play the lottery on a regular for many years and cant even get one number on a good day. Now, you want to hit the JP....right....ok so lets call that your destination address, I have given you your road map with the necessary directions that you need to proceed on your trip, but the journey you will have to take yourself so dont delay your financial blessing any longer. spend time with your Power Numbers and try to feel them, your psy will kick in and assist you in choosing the correct combination... but you gotta spend time meditating with you Power Numbers.

Quick question.....If you are in a relationship and you do not spent anytime with your partner, will your relationship be worth anything, and will it work out....???????

Congratulations to all those that caught it. Hurray!

Best of Luck & Happy Winnings to all.

$1 Billion

wendy67's avatar - disney32
                          georgia
                          United States
                          Member #35172
                          March 13, 2006
                          615 Posts
                          Posted: February 3, 2011, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Hi Wendy67, You most certainly can have your Power Numbers, but don't just try them...apply them.

And your excitement will turn into a thrill and be even greater with your hits.

Check your PM for Your Power Numbers.

Don't forget to come back and post your misses or wins.

Best of luck & Happy Winnings to you.

Thank you sooo very much Empress-N will be trying a few tonight I'll let u know how much i win(smile)  But seriously we have to put some payback on ole crooked marge her day is definitely coming and very soon. Gods blessings to you      Wendy

United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: February 4, 2011, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Thank you sooo very much Empress-N will be trying a few tonight I'll let u know how much i win(smile)  But seriously we have to put some payback on ole crooked marge her day is definitely coming and very soon. Gods blessings to you      Wendy

You are most welcome Wendy67.

Yeah...Marge is a piece of work but she kicks out pretty good. I did pretty well with her back in the days and she shows her worth whenever she wants to.

All the best to you.

$1 Billion

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: February 4, 2011, 1:29 am - IP Logged

***** FLORIDA FANTASY 5. NEWS FLASH *****

2/3/2011 FL FANTASY 5

10-16-28-30-36

Congratulations Aries your Power Numbers matched a 4/5 in this draw a net of $117.00 the JP prize was $76,131.76 (3 winners)

Congratulations to all the winners, I hope someone caught that. Hurray!

Best of Luck & Happy Winnings to all.

$1 Billion

Page 12 of 41