Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get Your Power #'s Now

Topic closed. 608 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 7 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: January 20, 2011, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N, thanks again you gave me 981 and tonight it came 819. thats the 2nd number of my list to come . i think i better get my power ball numbers readyDance thanks again and how long are these #s good?

A big WTG danpen01, keep doing it and catch them all.

The numbers never expire, go ahead and pick your #'s out for the PB cause the pot is large.

All the best to you. DrumDrumDrum

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: January 21, 2011, 10:50 am - IP Logged

— Previous Private Message —
    Sent By: Blackie
    Sent: January 20, 2011, 11:58 pm

160 hit Str8 here in Va today Empress . I didn't play that one, I should have.  I played my own numbers 611 and 666

Thanks again!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry that you missed this str8 hit Blackie, I pray you catch the rest. All my best to you.

On that note I will once again stress that these Power Numbers are very unique, they are not off the top of my head. I decided to share them with you LP members because I was moved to do so in order for you to get a blessing.

I have sat here and read so many complaint and felt your dissapointments at not been able to hit anything and I just wanted for you to be blessed.

It is a sad thing to realize that some of you only asked for the Power Numbers out of curiousity, well......??

I dont have any words for that.... But I can only consider this........

DO NOT CRY WOLF IF YOU DO NOT SEE ONE!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck & Happy winnings to you all.

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34138 Posts
      Posted: January 21, 2011, 11:14 am - IP Logged

A big WTG danpen01, keep doing it and catch them all.

The numbers never expire, go ahead and pick your #'s out for the PB cause the pot is large.

All the best to you. DrumDrumDrum

You are doing a great Job!! Thanks again!! If something shows up believe me when I tell you, you will know it. Money Gram will be on the way!!Thumbs Up Much Love, Marcie.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

United States
        Member #73903
        April 28, 2009
        1433 Posts
        Posted: January 21, 2011, 11:34 am - IP Logged

You are doing a great Job!! Thanks again!! If something shows up believe me when I tell you, you will know it. Money Gram will be on the way!!Thumbs Up Much Love, Marcie.

Thanks a bunch Marcie, I hear you loud and clear and I very much appreciate that.

Hit them str8888 and hit it big.

$1 Billion

bugme10's avatar - friends
          georgia
          United States
          Member #77918
          August 3, 2009
          93 Posts
          Posted: January 21, 2011, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N,

Would love a power# 9/14/65.  TIA

United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: January 21, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N,

Would love a power# 9/14/65.  TIA

Sure thing, check your PM.

$1 Billion

inkling4a$'s avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              north carolina
              United States
              Member #104170
              January 10, 2011
              30 Posts
              Posted: January 21, 2011, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N, Need a good number for North Carolina....may keep it as a pet number as well...

Thanks A Heck of alot!!!

Aries is my sign!

ladysosmooth's avatar - Yavill
                nc
                United States
                Member #85492
                January 17, 2010
                172 Posts
                Posted: January 21, 2011, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

— Previous Private Message —
                Sent By: Blackie
                Sent: January 20, 2011, 11:58 pm

160 hit Str8 here in Va today Empress . I didn't play that one, I should have.  I played my own numbers 611 and 666

Thanks again!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very sorry that you missed this str8 hit Blackie, I pray you catch the rest. All my best to you.

On that note I will once again stress that these Power Numbers are very unique, they are not off the top of my head. I decided to share them with you LP members because I was moved to do so in order for you to get a blessing.

I have sat here and read so many complaint and felt your dissapointments at not been able to hit anything and I just wanted for you to be blessed.

It is a sad thing to realize that some of you only asked for the Power Numbers out of curiousity, well......??

I dont have any words for that.... But I can only consider this........

DO NOT CRY WOLF IF YOU DO NOT SEE ONE!!!!!!!!!

Best of luck & Happy winnings to you all.

hi express i would a power # FOR NC

United States
                  Member #73903
                  April 28, 2009
                  1433 Posts
                  Posted: January 21, 2011, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N, Need a good number for North Carolina....may keep it as a pet number as well...

Thanks A Heck of alot!!!

Aries is my sign!

Hi Inklinf4a$,

You will be getting more than a good number that will be more than a pet for you.

Check your PM.

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                    Member #73903
                    April 28, 2009
                    1433 Posts
                    Posted: January 21, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

hi express i would a power # FOR NC

You can have a few, but I need your zodiac please....ty

$1 Billion

bugme10's avatar - friends
                      georgia
                      United States
                      Member #77918
                      August 3, 2009
                      93 Posts
                      Posted: January 21, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Empress-N

United States
                        Member #73903
                        April 28, 2009
                        1433 Posts
                        Posted: January 21, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Empress-N

You are most welcome Bugme10,

$1 Billion

inkling4a$'s avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                          north carolina
                          United States
                          Member #104170
                          January 10, 2011
                          30 Posts
                          Posted: January 21, 2011, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Inklinf4a$,

You will be getting more than a good number that will be more than a pet for you.

Check your PM.

A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOU!!!!!

I Received It, I am Claiming It because I Believe It!!!!!

I am Loving IT!!!!!!!

Will Keep You Posted....Cheers

United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: January 21, 2011, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

A BIG THANK YOU FOR YOU!!!!!

I Received It, I am Claiming It because I Believe It!!!!!

I am Loving IT!!!!!!!

Will Keep You Posted....Cheers

You are welcome Inkling4a$, All the best to you hun.

$1 Billion

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: January 21, 2011, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

Tut, Tut, Tut.... I missed the PA Cash 5 JP last night 1/20/11 I had the numbers but did not go out to play and low and behold....whooooopppp there it was. These numbers came to me a few days ago so I played them on previous cash 5 games.

I showed it to my son and all he did was shook his head and walked away saying "What is wrong with you momma".

In a sad voice I just said, "ooohhh I dont know". and my honey said it happened because I spend more time helping everyone else and forget about myself.

Well I guess theres a blessing there somewhere because I beleive it made them that much more confident in what I'm doing with these numbers.

Yea I do beleive that I have earned this banana dance.....Banana and a drum roll...Drum just because I heard it, saw it, believed it, but I didnt continue to go after it to receive it. what a bummer.

(Let that be a lesson to all of you....dont do that please cause I cant cry for you.....lol...lol.)

I didnt get to kill that bloody wofl.....

$1 Billion

Page 7 of 41