Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get Your Power #'s Now

Topic closed. 608 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 22 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2011, 12:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I play the 1 Pick 4 you gave me!!  Let's hope it wins!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
    If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
    United States
    Member #73903
    April 28, 2009
    1433 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2011, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi, I play the 1 Pick 4 you gave me!!  Let's hope it wins!!

Hi Marcie, what about the other 3 pick 4's???? did you misplace them again....lol. I do hope the one you chose hits for you in the state(s) that you play in.

Best of luck to you.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
    Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1433 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2011, 10:18 pm - IP Logged

*****POWER NUMBERS WIN UPDATE*****

Check your state to see how your Power Numbers perform.

03/03/2011 PA Treasure Hunt

1-10-14-22-23

Leo Matched 4/5

Taurus Matched 3/5

Virgo Matched 3/5

Libra Matched 3/5

Scorpio Matched 3/5

Congratulations to all the winners Party

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #107257
        March 4, 2011
        4 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N,

I've been looking at different topics on LP for the past few days (alot to take in!) and wasn't sure about signing up, but your post really intrigued me and I felt I had to give it a shot.

I'm a Sagittarius born on Dec. 4

TIA! Smile

United States
          Member #73903
          April 28, 2009
          1433 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2011, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Hi Empress-N,

I've been looking at different topics on LP for the past few days (alot to take in!) and wasn't sure about signing up, but your post really intrigued me and I felt I had to give it a shot.

I'm a Sagittarius born on Dec. 4

TIA! Smile

Welcome to the LP (Lottery Post) Family IaaW124, I am very glad you stopped on this thread. Check your PM (Private Mail/Message) for your Power Numbers and be sure to keep playing them, I'm praying for a big hit for you...It would be sweet to hit today, I pray for the best of luck for you.

$1 Billion

New Jersey
            United States
            Member #107257
            March 4, 2011
            4 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP (Lottery Post) Family IaaW124, I am very glad you stopped on this thread. Check your PM (Private Mail/Message) for your Power Numbers and be sure to keep playing them, I'm praying for a big hit for you...It would be sweet to hit today, I pray for the best of luck for you.

Thank you so much Empress-N. I'll be sure to let you know when I win. Wink

United States
              Member #73903
              April 28, 2009
              1433 Posts
              Posted: March 5, 2011, 2:05 am - IP Logged

Thank you so much Empress-N. I'll be sure to let you know when I win. Wink

You are welcome IaaW124, Best of luck to you.

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                Member #73903
                April 28, 2009
                1433 Posts
                Posted: March 5, 2011, 2:13 am - IP Logged

*****POWER NUMBERS WIN UPDATE*****

Check your state to see how your Power Numbers perform.

03/04/2011 PA Treasure Hunt

1-8-13-17-30

Sagittarius Matched 4/5

Scorpio Matched 3/5

03/04/2011 Mega Millions

8-10-15-23-41 MB 7  X4

Sagittarius Matched 3/5

Cancer Matched 3/5

Aries Matched 2/5 + MB

Capricorn Matched 2/5 + MB

Congratulations to all the winners Party

$1 Billion

Peoria
                  United States
                  Member #38105
                  April 23, 2006
                  148 Posts
                  Posted: March 5, 2011, 7:41 am - IP Logged

Hey Empress-N I want to say thank you for the 098 I got it boxed on 2-4-11 evening Anu1

carnivalcat's avatar - batman14
                    Somewhere in the heart of TX
                    United States
                    Member #99836
                    November 1, 2010
                    346 Posts
                    Posted: March 5, 2011, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Empress-N

I played 3 of the power numbers you provided on the Mega Millons last night, with the power play, got 4 of 5 with power play won $600.00 whoooooo!!Hurray! 

thank you

ccat

United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: March 5, 2011, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

Hey Empress-N I want to say thank you for the 098 I got it boxed on 2-4-11 evening Anu1

WTG Anu1, Congratulations on your hit, remember to keep that same number in with the rest because it will come back to you.

Drum Roll DrumDrumDrum Wishing you much success for many, many more hits.

$1 Billion

dee130come's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                        nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #100453
                        November 12, 2010
                        217 Posts
                        Posted: March 5, 2011, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

WTG Anu1, Congratulations on your hit, remember to keep that same number in with the rest because it will come back to you.

Drum Roll DrumDrumDrum Wishing you much success for many, many more hits.

hi whats the ower numbers for today

United States
                          Member #73903
                          April 28, 2009
                          1433 Posts
                          Posted: March 5, 2011, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

Empress-N

I played 3 of the power numbers you provided on the Mega Millons last night, with the power play, got 4 of 5 with power play won $600.00 whoooooo!!Hurray! 

thank you

ccat

Carnivalcat you made my day, WTG and a BIG CONGRATULATIONS on your hit. I am very excited for you.

You requested your Power Numbers yesterday 3/4/11 and got a sweet hit the same day, this is more than a blessing and I applaud you for your confidence and trust.

I am celebrating with you HyperHurray! Whoooooooo weeeeeeee!!!!!DrumDrumDrumPartyWhite Bounce

$1 Billion

United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: March 5, 2011, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

hi whats the ower numbers for today

The daily Power Numbers are included in your zodiac list, If you havent requested yours as yet just PM me your zodiac and I will forward them to you.

$1 Billion

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: March 5, 2011, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

I remember the very first LP Family member I gave these Power Numbers to on 01/07/2011, I read this thread that he wrote http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/225792

And was moved to help him get a blessing, but unfortunately him he did not believe that what I gave to him had any value at all so he ignored it and this happened 4 days later on 01/11/2011

01/11/2011 Mega Millions.

1-4-11-16-45 MB 37  X4

He would have matched 4/5  = $150.00 w/o MegaPlier

4/5 + MB = $600.00 w/MegaPlier

Now if he had flipped his 19 to a 16 he would have matched

5/5 = $250,000.00 w/o MegaPlier

5/5 = $1,000,000.00 w/MegaPlier

I cannot stress enough how  POWERFUL these Power Numbers are. But dont take my word for it, give them a try.

This statement below was posed to me:

Thanks for the numbers, but kindly narrow it down to 6 and the PB. Like you did with the others.  Thanks again.

And my response to the above statement is:

Lol... All this took me a few months to put together and it was a lot of hard work, you have to spend time with your numbers and feel them so you can pick out the right combination for the JP games, that I cannot do for you because it requires your personal energy to make it flow.

If I could I would and there would be a JP winner every day from LP. One of the zodiac just missed the Mega Mill 2nd prize of $250,000.00 on 1/11/11 they didnt use the #'s I gave them, it's sad but what can I say... it is impossible to swallow the food to full someone elses stomach, they have to eat the food themself in order to acheive that.

From time to time I will read all across many threads and I see many of you mention that it would be nice for an LP Family member to hit the JP and questions are posed of "What would you do if you won a big JP prize", who would remain anonymous and who wouldnt, who would share and gift to other members and who wouldnt, and the list goes on.

Now if I give you something, value it, because none of us know from whom we are receiving and none of us really know what purpose the other serves in our lives.

On Another Note:

I post JP (Jackpot) numbers to threads whenever a dream number is requested, even thou you might only want the pick 3 or 4 number, please, please, please do not frown or get an attitude when I post JP numbers in your dream request thread...FYI...(yeah I can feel that). If you are unhappy with me posting JP numbers to your dream thread just indicate NO JP NUMBERS REQUIRED and I will not provide that info to you even if it could be the numbers that put you on the map. (and I'm very serious about that).

Much love to you all and as always Best of Luck to all of you.

$1 Billion

Page 22 of 41