Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get Your Power #'s Now

Topic closed. 608 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Empress-N.

Page 25 of 41
PrintE-mailLink
Empress-N's avatar - voodoo
If That # Looks Good, Play It!!!
United States
Member #73903
April 28, 2009
1433 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2011, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS, EMPRESS-N!!!!!

AWESOME!!!!! Dance

Thank You so much Harve$t Moon, I Love the graphics. I am very excited, but also a bit sad because none of the LP family got it, but not to worry there is still time.

$1 Billion

Touch The Money For Luck!!!

"Claim It! Believe It! Receive It!"

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

EEloise's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Anderson South Carolina
    United States
    Member #52515
    May 28, 2007
    2 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2011, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Dear  Friend,

I live in a small town in South Carolina. Would you please send a few power numbers to play. Thanks

United States
      Member #73903
      April 28, 2009
      1433 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2011, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Dear  Friend,

I live in a small town in South Carolina. Would you please send a few power numbers to play. Thanks

Hi EEloise, I need your zodiac, please check your PM and get back to me. Thanks

$1 Billion

I am who I am,   Not because of who I am,   But because the Great I AM,   Made me who I am.

Power Numbers   Where Is The Courtesy ??  Universal Dreams  Empress-N Hot Triads  All States P4 - Triads
      Lotto Losers Lounge  WV - P3   WV - P4  Harve$t Moon Billionaires Club - Members Only  H$M - Holiday Music TRIADS All States P4  Lottery Bible 

Artemis's avatar - Alice
        New England
        United States
        Member #100508
        November 13, 2010
        96 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2011, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

Used my numbers for PB tonight, and got 1+1   Won $8.00 

Hey a win is a win, right?  Hurray!

Thanks Empress, I'll post again on Friday when I win the MM Jackpot!  Yes Nod

United States
          Member #73903
          April 28, 2009
          1433 Posts
          Posted: March 9, 2011, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Good Evening LP Family,

As of Today 03/09/2011 at 11:11pm I am temporary disabiling the distribution of all Power Numbers. This thread will still be open so you can continue to post your hits or misses as usual. I will still be logged in to update wins and available to answer any questions you may have, or to give any advice if needed, but I will not be able to provide the Power Numbers to you at this time.

I will be extremely busy over the course of the month working towards improving and updating the Power Numbers to allow all the zodiacs to get more hits and to get everyone much closer to a big Jackpot win.

Continue to use your Power Numbers and as soon as I am finish with this project I will get back to you all .

Please be patient at this time and I will be back in full force as soon as I am done.

As always Best of Luck to all of you. Sulk Off Blue Angel

Empress-N

$1 Billion

United States
            Member #73903
            April 28, 2009
            1433 Posts
            Posted: March 9, 2011, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Used my numbers for PB tonight, and got 1+1   Won $8.00 

Hey a win is a win, right?  Hurray!

Thanks Empress, I'll post again on Friday when I win the MM Jackpot!  Yes Nod

WTG Artemis, I am happy that you are utilizing the Power Numbers and I wish you much success with them, the 1+1 hit allows you another chance to try again. I will be working on improving the Power Numbers so stick with the ones you have now until I am done with the updates.

Best of luck to you. DrumDrumDrum

$1 Billion

Peoria
              United States
              Member #38105
              April 23, 2006
              148 Posts
              Posted: March 10, 2011, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Hello Empress-N I just want to say thank you for the heads up to keep the 098 in. I got the 098 boxed again on 3-7-11 Midday. Once again thank you

United States
                Member #73903
                April 28, 2009
                1433 Posts
                Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello Empress-N I just want to say thank you for the heads up to keep the 098 in. I got the 098 boxed again on 3-7-11 Midday. Once again thank you

WTG Anu1, Congratulations on your hit, I am alerting you again to always keep that number in play with the others and more hits will come.

Drum Roll...DrumDrumDrum

Best of Luck to you.

$1 Billion

__________________________________________________________________

United States
                  Member #73903
                  April 28, 2009
                  1433 Posts
                  Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

*****POWER NUMBERS WIN PROGRESS*****

Check your state to see how your Power Numbers are performing.

03/09/2011 Powerball

12-20-28-40-48 PB 8  X2

Aries Matched 1+PB

Taurus Matched 1+PB

Gemini Matched 1+PB

Cancer Matched 1+PB

Capricorn Matched 1+PB

**********************************************************************

03/09/2011 Florida Fantasy 5

6-14-29-35-36

Cancer Matched 3/5

Conrgatulations to all the winning zodiacs. Party

$1 Billion

United States
                    Member #73903
                    April 28, 2009
                    1433 Posts
                    Posted: March 10, 2011, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

03/10/2011 PA Treasure Hunt

1-5-14-17-19

Virgo Matched 4/5 $100.00

Scorpio Matched 4/5 $100.00

Congratulations to all the winning zodiacs. Party

$1 Billion

United States
                      Member #73903
                      April 28, 2009
                      1433 Posts
                      Posted: March 11, 2011, 2:28 am - IP Logged

03/10/2011 Florida Fantasy 5

1-17-19-21-24

Scoprio Matched 3/5

Congratulations to the winning zodiac. Party

$1 Billion

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                        PA
                        United States
                        Member #69849
                        January 18, 2009
                        14851 Posts
                        Posted: March 11, 2011, 9:22 am - IP Logged

PA got 523 yesterday Empress...and it was one of my power numbers and it came out str8..but I missed it and the pk 4 was 2333 and my power number was 3322 very close but my 3322 had already come out but it was another close call...I am waiting for a few other ones to come through next..and I am looking forward to your updates...thank you again for the numbers...will keep them in play...

milford,pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #105166
                          January 26, 2011
                          42 Posts
                          Posted: March 11, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

Empress N thanks for my power number-943 came out 2 days in a row.Luckyleaf

United States
                            Member #73903
                            April 28, 2009
                            1433 Posts
                            Posted: March 12, 2011, 3:09 am - IP Logged

PA got 523 yesterday Empress...and it was one of my power numbers and it came out str8..but I missed it and the pk 4 was 2333 and my power number was 3322 very close but my 3322 had already come out but it was another close call...I am waiting for a few other ones to come through next..and I am looking forward to your updates...thank you again for the numbers...will keep them in play...

Sorry you missed it Dee88, it will come back around and I hope you hit it, the others will fall also.

Best of luck to you.

$1 Billion

United States
                              Member #73903
                              April 28, 2009
                              1433 Posts
                              Posted: March 12, 2011, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Empress N thanks for my power number-943 came out 2 days in a row.Luckyleaf

You are welcome luckyleaf, WTG and congratulations on the hits, keep that same number in play with the rest of your Power Numbers they will all come back around for you.

Best of Luck to you. DrumDrumDrum

$1 Billion

Page 25 of 41