Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 6:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Pick 4 System!!

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 7 of 9
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #75358
June 1, 2009
5345 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2011, 8:53 am - IP Logged

Here's some recent examples from Florida.

Jan. 15, mid- 740....................Jan. 16, mid- 9040

Jan. 16, mid- 832...................Jan, 17, eve- 8376

Jan. 17, mid- 383...................Jan, 18, mid- 3303

Jan. 18, eve- 688...................Jan. 19, mid- 7865

Jan. 19, eve- 606....................Jan. 20, mid- 4260

Jan. 20, eve- 254...................Jan. 21, mid- 4192.................eve- 2447

Jan. 22, eve- 350...................Jan. 23, eve- 6053

Jan. 23, mid-414......Eve- 234.....................................................................................P-4..????????.For January 24??????

Well, let's see.....

414 and 234

Pairs: 41-44-23-24-34

In Florida we can play front and back pairs in the P-4. Pays 50 bucks.....

This is too good to be true.....Florida is on Fire.....you're riight Bear....!

Pairs: 41-44-23-24-34

I forgot the 14 pair.....

41-44-14-23-24-34............Front and back pairs for mid and eve p-4....

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    42023 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2011, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Very interesting, I back tested Mich and from the midday daily 3 you can get pairs for evening daily 4.

the 016 gave 2 hits for evening 4 days apart. Thanks will keep watching.

HyperBe Happy.

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2011, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Very interesting, I back tested Mich and from the midday daily 3 you can get pairs for evening daily 4.

the 016 gave 2 hits for evening 4 days apart. Thanks will keep watching.

Michigan....

January , 20 -eve- p-3......254........................January 21, eve-5442

January , 21- eve- p-3.....944.........................January 22, eve- p-4....9400

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2011, 10:00 am - IP Logged

I'm going to stop posting in this thread in respect for hhbear. I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll start a new one in the system forum later today.

Thanx hhbear for this great idea....

Nassau
          Bahamas
          Member #99024
          October 18, 2010
          7 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2011, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

New York

January 24    -  017   and January 25th        - 4071

hhbear's avatar - animal bear.jpg
            clarksville arkanas
            United States
            Member #93651
            July 4, 2010
            780 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

This is getting too weird.

I just checked to see whether this can be applied to the P-3, and a whole other idea flashed right in front of my eyes. WHY? I have no idea....lol

The idea that came to was whether any two digits, not just one "0", but any 2 or all 3 digits from the p-3 would show the next day or two. Boy did it blow the hat off my head. I only did a short test, but I think what you have is more powerful than you think Bear.

I'll give some examples.

Nov.1, mid-267..........................Nov. 2 eve- 8623

Nov. 20, mid-486.....................Nov. 21, mid-3468

Nov. 3. , mid-784.....................Nov. 5, , mid- 7801........For a hundred cost to cover the back pair...00-99, it would've been a sweet P-4 straight hit......

I can give you many many more examples, in fact, just about everyday there is a pair there.

You've given me some great ideas.

Dancejoker I realize the system can be elevated, yet I was just showing simple systems that work and will reduce you wagers somewhat. 

YOu are very correct on your observations!!!  Yes the system is very powerful.  Glad you picked up on.

It gets really complicated to explain to all,  but tks so much for sharing your backdate history.

Best of Luck

HH

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

clarksville arkanas
              United States
              Member #93651
              July 4, 2010
              780 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2011, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

I'm going to stop posting in this thread in respect for hhbear. I don't want to hijack the thread, so I'll start a new one in the system forum later today.

Thanx hhbear for this great idea....

DanceHMMM taking the system to another thread!!!  well that doesnt seem right to be honest to take credit for the system joker but it seems you already have. I surely wish you would of pm me and discuss this matter,  it would of been the polite thing to do.

again yes i know how power the system can be and how to elevate the system , before you post.

HH

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

United States
                Member #75358
                June 1, 2009
                5345 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2011, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

DanceHMMM taking the system to another thread!!!  well that doesnt seem right to be honest to take credit for the system joker but it seems you already have. I surely wish you would of pm me and discuss this matter,  it would of been the polite thing to do.

again yes i know how power the system can be and how to elevate the system , before you post.

HH

Sorry, I thought I was doing the right thing by not hijacking your thread. <snip>ed If you do, ed If you don't....lol

At any rate, If you looked at the thread, at the start I give you credit for the idea. I don't steal info. I give credit where it's due.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/226624/1929270

I didn't want to use hhbear's thread to further my modification to the system hhbear has, so I decided to start my own. And again, I want to thank hhbear for the initial idea that led me to the modified version.

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
                  Member #27654
                  December 4, 2005
                  100 Posts
                  Posted: January 26, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

hhbear,

the series numbers in pick-3 seem to produce more hits in the pick-4 game.

For example, you get 051 in pick-3. Next day pick 4 draw is 4519.

If I understand correctly, the pairs to play are 05, 51, 01.  There are too many numbers to play for my budget.

Do you have a simple strategy for reducing the numbers to play?

Thanks,

Fortuna

clarksville arkanas
                    United States
                    Member #93651
                    July 4, 2010
                    780 Posts
                    Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

hhbear,

the series numbers in pick-3 seem to produce more hits in the pick-4 game.

For example, you get 051 in pick-3. Next day pick 4 draw is 4519.

If I understand correctly, the pairs to play are 05, 51, 01.  There are too many numbers to play for my budget.

Do you have a simple strategy for reducing the numbers to play?

Thanks,

Fortuna

Angry Yes i do know,  yet i am not willing to share this at all due to the explotation you and joker have done with my system. 

Therefore i will not post anymore system due to people like you and joker exploting someones systems in attempt to get the satisfaction that it was of your/s idea!!   This seems to be a matter of greed and low=self esteem.

I was never contacted about his matter, and yes the system can be powerful, I was ask to give a simple pick 4 3 system and i supplied it for those to make min wagers to maximize profits.  Yet it seems joker has members of LP pulling pairs now off ever set of numbers with 0 in it. pick 4 how is this going to help our members mazimixe profits????????? 

As posted you are putting my system that I have copyrights on, which i realize when posted here means nothing/   on a pick 3 calulator,  what fible sick people you are not even attempting to contact me thru pvt. etc. 

HOw you you feel if I xploted your system.  grins and giggles not!!

Furious at this matter

HH

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

United States
                      Member #27654
                      December 4, 2005
                      100 Posts
                      Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Angry Yes i do know,  yet i am not willing to share this at all due to the explotation you and joker have done with my system. 

Therefore i will not post anymore system due to people like you and joker exploting someones systems in attempt to get the satisfaction that it was of your/s idea!!   This seems to be a matter of greed and low=self esteem.

I was never contacted about his matter, and yes the system can be powerful, I was ask to give a simple pick 4 3 system and i supplied it for those to make min wagers to maximize profits.  Yet it seems joker has members of LP pulling pairs now off ever set of numbers with 0 in it. pick 4 how is this going to help our members mazimixe profits????????? 

As posted you are putting my system that I have copyrights on, which i realize when posted here means nothing/   on a pick 3 calulator,  what fible sick people you are not even attempting to contact me thru pvt. etc. 

Furious at this matter

HH

WHAT A JERK!!!

clarksville arkanas
                        United States
                        Member #93651
                        July 4, 2010
                        780 Posts
                        Posted: January 26, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

i could not of said it better what a set of jerks.

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: January 26, 2011, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Furious at this matter

HH

Yet it seems joker has members of LP pulling pairs now off ever set of numbers with 0 in it.

See, this is what I mean when i say you don't read well. maybe you need glasses.

If you even bothered to read my modified version, you'll see that I don't even rely on the "0"... I use all 3 numbers in the p-3, no matter what numbers they are.

Maybe you should get your facts straight first.

Secondly, like i said in the other thread "let the dates do the dirty work", you also claimed that was your idea. Are nuts or what? There are so many versions of dates systems, no ONE person can claim it to be theirs.

Boy, i never knew we had so many psychopaths here....

Not to mention that I gave you credit at the start of my thread. This is the third time I'm telling you that i gave you credit, but it means nothing to you, and that's not my problem.

You posted an idea, I took the idea and changed it, added to it, and took stuff away from it to make it better for me.

YOU DON'T HAVE A MONOPOLY ON IDEAS.......DUH!

IWROTE THAT IN BIG FONTS SO YOU CAN READ IT BECAUSE THERE SEEMS TO BE A PROBLEM HERE WITH COMPREHENSION.

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: January 26, 2011, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

i could not of said it better what a set of jerks.

OMG, you really do need glasses. he was calling you a jerk......lol

So you're agreeing with him?......

United States
                              Member #75358
                              June 1, 2009
                              5345 Posts
                              Posted: January 26, 2011, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

Ok folks, tonight I'm gonna start a new thread about a plus 17 system for the p-3.

I swear, If anyone takes my system and adds 16 instead, and reposts it as theirs, I'm gonna fly off the handle because that was my idea..........Green laugh

Do you see how rediculous that sounds?