Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Pick 4 System!!

Topic closed. 122 replies. Last post 6 years ago by joker17.

Page 8 of 9
PrintE-mailLink
hhbear's avatar - animal bear.jpg
clarksville arkanas
United States
Member #93651
July 4, 2010
780 Posts
Posted: January 26, 2011, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Ok folks, tonight I'm gonna start a new thread about a plus 17 system for the p-3.

I swear, If anyone takes my system and adds 16 instead, and reposts it as theirs, I'm gonna fly off the handle because that was my idea..........Green laugh

Do you see how rediculous that sounds?

Hello everyone!!!  the point was that joker17 never did pm me or ask anything about this matter/system, its not the fact he shared things will you,  its just showed no considration to I by sending a simple pm!!

Is that so terrible no.  I have only been on for 6 mths now,  and I have seen this happen more than once. 

I really think Ithis is was much to ask for,  yet I got cursed several times, call retard and idiot etc etc.

yes i did retaliate somewhat. LOL!!

I will not discuss this matter again,  but really folks was i asking to much!?  please voice your opinion.

reguardless if itsa 17 system and he or I change it to a 16 system,  I would think the the right thing to do would be contact such person before posting.  especially moving it to another thread. 

thank you all for your post on my threads and I hope I have assisted many on getting hits. 

Best of Luck

Always

HH

If you need assistance please contact me thru my profile page.

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: January 26, 2011, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello everyone!!!  the point was that joker17 never did pm me or ask anything about this matter/system, its not the fact he shared things will you,  its just showed no considration to I by sending a simple pm!!

Is that so terrible no.  I have only been on for 6 mths now,  and I have seen this happen more than once. 

I really think Ithis is was much to ask for,  yet I got cursed several times, call retard and idiot etc etc.

yes i did retaliate somewhat. LOL!!

I will not discuss this matter again,  but really folks was i asking to much!?  please voice your opinion.

reguardless if itsa 17 system and he or I change it to a 16 system,  I would think the the right thing to do would be contact such person before posting.  especially moving it to another thread. 

thank you all for your post on my threads and I hope I have assisted many on getting hits. 

Best of Luck

Always

HH

If you need assistance please contact me thru my profile page.

I can post the PM you sent me so everyone can see that you don't think before you write. Had you not called me a freak in the PM, i would've been more polite. But once someone calls me names, all bets are off.

I did nothing wrong. If you don't want people to take information and change it around for their benefit, don't post any systems. You can't post ideas and expect people not to take that information and use it in a different way. Especially when they give credit where credit was due. That kind of convoluded thinking is just stupid.

What is wrong with you?

Anyone here can take any of my hair-brained systems and do whatever they want to do with them. I really don't give a crap. They don't have to PM me and ask me whether they can add 16 instead of 17. That's just rediculous and you know it.

I was nice enough to give you the credit, but that's not enough. Oh well, you can't please eveyone.

Do you have any idea how many hit songs have a piece of another song in them that was taken? You know how many frivolous law suits there would be if every blues song that was ever written got challenged?

Again, and for the last time, I don't need permission from you to post an idea I had that is different from yours. You didn't use the entire p-3 combo, only the "0".  I came up with the entire p-3 combo idea. And if you indeed also came up with that idea but decided not to post it, that's not my problem. But in no way can you come to me after the fact and complain that I posted an idea that YOU decided to leave out. That is laughable.....

United States
      Member #75358
      June 1, 2009
      5345 Posts
      Posted: January 26, 2011, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello I have had several LP people ask about Pick 4 systems!!  Here is one that is easy, to use and very successful in most states!!!   Check your state history to see how it works for you.

The key to the system is the PIck 3   when you have a Pick 3 draw that begins with the digit 0 Play those numbers in pick 4.  Format as you wish.

example the number 027 hits you would play x027 027x etc, 0-9 I suggest once you begin using one format to stick with it.  So you can get that str8 hit we all look for in Pick 4

YOu say well dang that could cost a ton of money to continue to play.  This system also has a stop system.  If any of the two digits show up in pick 4 Stop playing the number.  Yes the number could hit but this is a easy way to save money.  usually the number hits pick 4 within three days!! check history,  if you see a pattern of 4 to five days wait a couple of days before playing. 

Also you need to see if these digits have hit pick 4 within the past few day etc.  if so I suggest to past and wait on the next draw from pick 3 that starts with the digit 0.

If multiple numbers hit pick 3 that start with 0 say within a three day time frame, I would also past on playing these numbers in pick 4 odds are against you at this point.  Just be patient and wait. 

YOu may not play Pick 4 but twice to three times a month with this sytem but is has shown to be very profitable.

Yes you may ask only play the draws from pick 3 that start with the digit 0 ONLY, yes!!!

If you have question please post.  HOpe this helps some get lots of Pick 4 hits. minmizing wagers and mazimizing profits. 

Hint it is also good to play the pairs of these number in pick 3 as well.  example 027 02,07,27 these can bring lots of hits in pick 3 as well. always check your history on these as well, if you see they have hit often I suggest to move on. and not play the pair in pick 3  check history on these and you will see where they are very profitable in pick 3 as well.

Best Of Luck with this simple and easy system.

Here is one more  I would like to share which is a pick 4 system and well as pick 3 system. 

Yes there are hundreds of system out there, yet lots of times the most simple are the best to use.

This consist of series numbers from Pick 3

Play all series number from Pick 3 in pick 4 example 123 hits PIck 3 play in pick 4 x123 etc. format as you choose and again I suggest you you stay with the same format once you began using it.  The numbers can be 786 they dont have to be in order 678 from pick 3 just a series,  019, 123, 234, 345, 567, 678, 890, 012  They may appear in any order in Pick 3.

Again use the stop flag if you see two of the digits hit Pick 4, stop playing, dont waste your money, play smart, be a player, not a gambler.!!!!

As always check your history to see if the series of number came from pick 4 if so more than likely they will not come back to pick 4 usually only two of the digits will. 

Using series numbers with pick 3 just make pairs out of the series numbers that hit pick 3,or 4 these usually bring mulitple hits!!!  example.  564 hits pick 3 we would play 56, 64, 54, these could hit next draw or usually within two days, and can hit for up to a wk at a time.  check your history, in your state you will be amazed at the hits in Pick 4 and Pick 3 using these simple systems.

I am sure this system is posted somewhere on LP.  Yet here it is again!! Ha!!

I suggest if you use these system to use them only to reduce wagers, and maximize profits. 

Best of Luck to all and hope this helps.  Check your state and see how these simple systems work in your state. 

Hope i didnt confuse anyone!!  LOL !!!

I am sure this system is posted somewhere on LP.  Yet here it is again!! Ha!!

Hmmmmmm.....

Are you saying that you're posting someone else's system?......No No

Hypocrisy at it's best.....

United States
        Member #75358
        June 1, 2009
        5345 Posts
        Posted: January 26, 2011, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Here's yet another example of system ideas that people get.

I posted this in october......http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/221722/1804107

Rackster came up with something similar in January.....http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/225928/1910687

Does this mean rackster has to scour LP with a search to see whether something similar has been presented before? ......NO !

Big deal....who cares?

I'm just glad that others are using their noggin to come up with ideas similar to mine. Geniuses think alike....

I'm not gonna whine to rackster for not checking with me first....lol

Rackster...from now on, PM me and ask permission before you post the vertical stack stuff...OK?......ROFL

results4me's avatar - chi
          fort washington
          United States
          Member #59578
          March 20, 2008
          40 Posts
          Posted: January 26, 2011, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Listen, while so serious? Everyone want to imitate greatness, so take it as a compliment and continue to be the genius you are.Thumbs Up

United States
            Member #75358
            June 1, 2009
            5345 Posts
            Posted: January 27, 2011, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Well well well....

I'm not pointing any fingers, but a little birdie told me of a website that has a system that is remarkably close to what hhbear has in this thread.......hmmmmmmm

If it's true hhbear, and only you know that for sure, then shame on you for boasting that it's YOUR system.

Does the following picture ring a bell?

snakeWink

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
              clinton, ohio
              United States
              Member #94566
              July 22, 2010
              1920 Posts
              Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Well well well....

I'm not pointing any fingers, but a little birdie told me of a website that has a system that is remarkably close to what hhbear has in this thread.......hmmmmmmm

If it's true hhbear, and only you know that for sure, then shame on you for boasting that it's YOUR system.

Does the following picture ring a bell?

snakeWink

Viperrrrrrr!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

hhbear's avatar - animal bear.jpg
                clarksville arkanas
                United States
                Member #93651
                July 4, 2010
                780 Posts
                Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:25 am - IP Logged

First of all i am letting this go.  I see you have harassed others in different threads joker, so you are the trouble maker here

As for your post I dont have a clue who /what it means.  SO dont go making false statements that you cannot prove.  pretty snake thou.

LottoLuck to ALL

Break da Bank!

HH White Bounce

United States
                  Member #75358
                  June 1, 2009
                  5345 Posts
                  Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:29 am - IP Logged

First of all i am letting this go.  I see you have harassed others in different threads joker, so you are the trouble maker here

As for your post I dont have a clue who /what it means.  SO dont go making false statements that you cannot prove.  pretty snake thou.

If you say so.......Wink

United States
                    Member #75358
                    June 1, 2009
                    5345 Posts
                    Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:31 am - IP Logged

Viperrrrrrr!

Nope...try again.....lol

United States
                      Member #75358
                      June 1, 2009
                      5345 Posts
                      Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Well, let me clue you in. Let's just say this was not your idea because someone on the net is selling the same exact strategies as you show in this thread. This proves what I've said all along in this thread. These ideas have been around and you don't have a monopoly on ideas. Case closed.

So, next time you boast about how you own something, maybe you should do your homework first. BTW, if you want I can prove it to you in a PM....

clinton, ohio
                        United States
                        Member #94566
                        July 22, 2010
                        1920 Posts
                        Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Nope...try again.....lol

Awww cobra! I was close!!!

United States
                          Member #75358
                          June 1, 2009
                          5345 Posts
                          Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Awww cobra! I was close!!!

BINGO !.......ding ding ding ding ding......Give the man a cigar !...lol.....Big Grin

United States
                            Member #75358
                            June 1, 2009
                            5345 Posts
                            Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:40 am - IP Logged

Well, let me clue you in. Let's just say this was not your idea because someone on the net is selling the same exact strategies as you show in this thread. This proves what I've said all along in this thread. These ideas have been around and you don't have a monopoly on ideas. Case closed.

So, next time you boast about how you own something, maybe you should do your homework first. BTW, if you want I can prove it to you in a PM....

I forgot to add that my modified version of the system is the crux of that system being sold unbeknownst to me. I can't help it If i'm too smart to figure it out.

Last time i checked it's not against the law to be a genius.....Jester

clinton, ohio
                              United States
                              Member #94566
                              July 22, 2010
                              1920 Posts
                              Posted: January 27, 2011, 11:47 am - IP Logged

BINGO !.......ding ding ding ding ding......Give the man a cigar !...lol.....Big Grin

Just gimme a pack of marlboro lights!!!