Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc / Fl / Sc / Va Smashing Hitttt's !!

Topic closed. 1918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper302.

Page 110 of 128
PrintE-mailLink
Albany, GA
United States
Member #100611
November 15, 2010
10162 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

I think it's unrealistic to hold everyone to a particular style of posting or formatting. I typically prefer plain text but everyone has their own unique style of posting. I personally have no problem whatsoever following the following the various posts and pages (but admittedly have never tried it on a cell phone) I just move on to the next one if it has no particular significance for me.

ThreeFish$'s avatar - dragon eye.jpg
    Brooklet, GA
    United States
    Member #105331
    January 29, 2011
    16997 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Hey dizzychic1, is that GA midday #?  639 ??? Sorry, you got your wind knocked out, pump it back up girl and you do your thang that you are good at it.  Good Luck to you PLAY~!! I love to read your posts. So give me some numbers girl!!!

A LITTLE OLE GEORGIA PEACH SAID THAT!!!LOL GO GET UM GAWink

dizzychic1's avatar - animaniacs23
      it's 5oclock somewhere
      United States
      Member #105909
      February 9, 2011
      1032 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

thank you lithoniagyrl,

I  UNDERSTAND HOW HARD IT IS TO NAVIGATE THRU CELLPHONES! & YOU ARE SO RIGHT, NO NEED FOR CONFUSION, WHEN OUR COUNTRY IS BEING ATTACKED AND THE DEVASTATION  THAT OTHER COUNTRIES ARE FACING AT THIS TIME. IT IS A SHAME THAT SO MANY ARE JUST TRYING TO PLAY THE LOTTO, JUST TO GET A BREAK AND GET A WIN TO GET AHEAD OR BUY GAS, OR PAY A BILL. YOU AND I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR A SINGLE PARENT TO CATCH A BREAK. I AM ONE THAT JUST TRYS TO ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT ARE NOT WINNING THOUSANDS EVERY MONTH. WHEN YOU ARE LOSING, IT TENDS TO GET YOU DOWN AND DISCOURAGED.  I APOLOGIZE TO ALL THAT I HAVE OFFENDED  IF I HAVE DONE SO. I WILL STAY STRICT TO POSTING NUMBERS SO THAT THOSE NAVIGATING THRU WITH CELL PHS. CAN DO SO.

THANKS to ALL for the Kindness they have shown me.

HIS BLESSINGS MAKETH RICH & ADDETH NO SORROW.

DIZZYCHIC1

Leave Behind Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorrow!

it's 5oclock somewhere
        United States
        Member #105909
        February 9, 2011
        1032 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey dizzychic1, is that GA midday #?  639 ??? Sorry, you got your wind knocked out, pump it back up girl and you do your thang that you are good at it.  Good Luck to you PLAY~!! I love to read your posts. So give me some numbers girl!!!

thank you! YES  GA MIDDAY 639

I SIMPLY HAVE four NUMBERS FOR THE EVE.

268, 200, & 800 & 620  LET'S WIN THAT MONEY PLAYERS!

Cash3Addict's avatar - mask
          Lawrenceville, GA
          United States
          Member #67252
          November 21, 2008
          534 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

x07 pair tonight!

Im trying my best to stay in the game.

Atlanta,GA
            United States
            Member #103435
            January 2, 2011
            957 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2011, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

x07 pair tonight!

Yeah if you are right I like 907

atlanta
              United States
              Member #72405
              March 17, 2009
              1344 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2011, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

611 616 811 818 all combo for this evening in GA

it's 5oclock somewhere
                United States
                Member #105909
                February 9, 2011
                1032 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2011, 3:10 pm - IP Logged

NUMBERS FOR CONSIDERATION, GA. EVE.

172.183, 263,167,775,103,102,524

268,200,800,264,904,& 857 RETURNING

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU, MAY YOU BE BLESSED WITH A WIN TONITE!!

ATLANTA
                  United States
                  Member #62901
                  July 12, 2008
                  16138 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

03/14/11 MQP'S: 428 050 3226 2937 *MAYBE  ONE WILL COME ON EVE!

THECAVES06's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg

United States
                    Member #97477
                    September 17, 2010
                    290 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2011, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jackie and DizzyChick,

I had my heart set on doubles. She flipped one of those 6's and made it a 9. Back to the drawing board. Also adding 71 57 for this evening. We will see how it goes. Good luck everyone. 

Side note:

I am a person that works in technology industry. I have done online blogging, chatting, and written communications for over 15 years. Messages are skewed when they are written because you can't see the person..body language and eye contact are missing...therefore you cant truly gaige a person's intent through text. With that being said, there is enough room for everyone on lottery post. However, even in real life, everyone can't talk at the same time and if so, there is a order that it should be done in order for everyone's feelings and contributions can be evenly expressed. Its unfortunate that the energy and focus of winning is being dampened by some readers and posters attempts to cause discourse.

Can we post in a consistent font, text, and manner that creates even flow?  Its difficult to navigate all the pages on a cell phone. As text when capitalized, bolded or made in a specific color do have a meaning. No single person is being singled out here. It goes for everyone. My sugggestion and its only a suggestion so please dont pm me with attacks....is that we come up with color coded text to represent praise, relevant numbers, hot numbers, and thoughts. 

1. Red-hot numbers
                    2. Blue- Daily picks
                    3. Normal smileys to express emotion.
                    4. All other text in black 12 pt or smaller, bold or italicized to represent conversation
                    5. Pomp and circumstance in any color of your choosing to recognize those winners for the day. 

These are just my thoughts..... Cant we all just get along? During the financial hardships of this country and all the tragedy going on in the world. There has to be so many more things we can put our energy into rather than trying to create an atmophere of us against them. The last time I checked....I needed to hit on a regular basis...so lets get back to the winnings. Cheers!

Ok now this is getting to be just plain ridiculous and the most ridiculous part about it everyone knows that you are referencing Dizzychick but no one is willing to say it ! If you really want to say something then really say it, don't beat around the bush ...... She is only here trying to encourage people when they have lost money or been one off which seems to be a lot of LP's lately and I personally think it's refreshing to read her "get back up and get'em" post after given Marge more of my money... at this point who made anyone of you board monitor ?  You should be able to type in any font, color, etc  and use whatever emoticons you wish and if its hard for you to navigate with your phone then get a "smart phone" or a newer version of the one you have you guys are taking this way to personal ...Marge runs the GA lottery and Todd runs this board !

Banana

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Thomaston, GA
                      United States
                      Member #92761
                      June 13, 2010
                      422 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2011, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Ok now this is getting to be just plain ridiculous and the most ridiculous part about it everyone knows that you are referencing Dizzychick but no one is willing to say it ! If you really want to say something then really say it, don't beat around the bush ...... She is only here trying to encourage people when they have lost money or been one off which seems to be a lot of LP's lately and I personally think it's refreshing to read her "get back up and get'em" post after given Marge more of my money... at this point who made anyone of you board monitor ?  You should be able to type in any font, color, etc  and use whatever emoticons you wish and if its hard for you to navigate with your phone then get a "smart phone" or a newer version of the one you have you guys are taking this way to personal ...Marge runs the GA lottery and Todd runs this board !

Banana

Personally I feel that lithoniagyrl is right with what she had to say. If dizzychic or anyone else has numbers to post maybe she should just start her own page. We will follow if we choose to just like Kenya when we get on here we are MAINLY looking for Kenyas numbers. I personally dont post numbers I just follow what others post so I check out more than one persons thread. So if you like posting numbers that you feel are worth others playing please just start your own thread. Whats the big deal with doing that ?

pliesfanatic's avatar - web
                        BEVERELY HILLS
                        United States
                        Member #88631
                        March 20, 2010
                        3369 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2011, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

Banana

I agree with you cave.. They wanna beat around the bush.. But, just tell someone when you are referring to them.. Dizzychic continue to post your numbers b/c you seem to hit more than these ppl who running their mouth!! And as far as the encouragment goes she ALWAYS make my day brighter!! They only give Kenya props when she hits.. No one else gets recognized for the hard wrk they put into their numbers!! Like Todd said anyone can post on WHOEVER forum they want to.. GEOMETRY, LITHONIAGIRL, TOJO, JACKEFVSU just b/c yal went to Kenya's seminar doesn't mean yal are no better than anyone else! Now, have a blessed day!! Blue Angel (If anyone got offended feel free to PM me thanks)

Ps: Geometry the 66pr is NOT due.. It's the 00's & the 44's thank you!!

Lookout for 552, 221, 784, 984, 500, 550, 243, 414, 920 & 927 soon Lp's I wish yal nothing but luck tonight!! Thumbs Up

Scared money don't make no money.

Thomaston, GA
                          United States
                          Member #92761
                          June 13, 2010
                          422 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2011, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you cave.. They wanna beat around the bush.. But, just tell someone when you are referring to them.. Dizzychic continue to post your numbers b/c you seem to hit more than these ppl who running their mouth!! And as far as the encouragment goes she ALWAYS make my day brighter!! They only give Kenya props when she hits.. No one else gets recognized for the hard wrk they put into their numbers!! Like Todd said anyone can post on WHOEVER forum they want to.. GEOMETRY, LITHONIAGIRL, TOJO, JACKEFVSU just b/c yal went to Kenya's seminar doesn't mean yal are no better than anyone else! Now, have a blessed day!! Blue Angel (If anyone got offended feel free to PM me thanks)

Ps: Geometry the 66pr is NOT due.. It's the 00's & the 44's thank you!!

Lookout for 552, 221, 784, 984, 500, 550, 243, 414, 920 & 927 soon Lp's I wish yal nothing but luck tonight!! Thumbs Up

Pliesfanatic two things need to be pointed out to you

1.  my name is jackiefvsu get it right ok

2.  I have never attend one of kenyas classes

Please pay attention to detail and also make sure accuracy is apart of your daily life it will help you with your numbers Wink

ok

atlanta
                            United States
                            Member #13754
                            April 13, 2005
                            53 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2011, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Where is all this NEGATIVE ENERGY coming from???????????? Can we all just get along? We are all here for one thing and that is numbers and to win MONEY. I read what is relevant to me and most post are. Dizzy chic I love your spirit keep it up, it is always refresshing to read your encouragements. Kenya you are doing a great job on pointing us to the right numbers and everybody else is appreciated for the work that you ALL do.

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                              Duluth GA
                              United States
                              Member #73845
                              April 26, 2009
                              5276 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2011, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Hey caves , plies , dizzychic , all of you guys and gals need to stop all that crap when you have to much drama in your life you can't hitttt , POSt what ever you want this is not my website HAVE A GOOD DAY LP's....Thud My follower's Know were to find me Smash.....

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

Page 110 of 128