Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc / Fl / Sc / Va Smashing Hitttt's !!

Topic closed. 1918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper302.

Page 111 of 128
PrintE-mailLink
dizzychic1's avatar - animaniacs23
it's 5oclock somewhere
United States
Member #105909
February 9, 2011
1032 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2011, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Where is all this NEGATIVE ENERGY coming from???????????? Can we all just get along? We are all here for one thing and that is numbers and to win MONEY. I read what is relevant to me and most post are. Dizzy chic I love your spirit keep it up, it is always refresshing to read your encouragements. Kenya you are doing a great job on pointing us to the right numbers and everybody else is appreciated for the work that you ALL do.

okay posters, please.  I wasn't goin to address this confusion, cause that's not me, but it has gotten very out of hand. I have to address this and I so hope I don't offend anyone. I will make this as brief as possible. in advance, If I offend you or if I have, I am very sorry. to those of you that have came to my defense & said such KIND WORDS, FROM MY HEART TO YOURS, THANK YOU! please read it all!

WHEN I VIEWD THIS POST ALMOST 2YRS. AGO. I CAME ACROSS KENYA'S THREAD. LOVED IT! I AM THE TYPE OF PERSON TO STAND OFF & WATCH & LEARN SOMETHING OR Sm1, THEN I MAKE MY DECISION, IF I WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH KENYA'S NUMBERS & HER WINNING RATIO. that  I DECIDE TO COME ON BOARD. MAINLY DUE TO BOREDOM FROM HAVING MAJ SURGERY & LAID UP UNABLE TO WORK, LAPTP IN HAND, I JOIND LATE 1 NITE. MAINLY BECAUSE OF KENYA!

I AM A SINGLE MOM. NOT RICH, I DON'T DRIVE A BENZ (MUSTNG) I LIVE IN AN OLDR BUT MODEST HOME. THAT IS PAID FOR. DUE TO ME BEING SMART. I WAS BLESSED WITH A WNDRFUL MAN THAT was in MY LIFE AFTER a BAD ONE LEFT ME, FOR A RACECAR! WHEN OUR SON WAS 6MNTHS OLD!  THE GOOD MAN DIED SUDDENLY.HE LEFT ME WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT I USED SMARTLY! I HAVE WORKED HARD & DONE WITHOUT MANY TIMES FOR MY SON'S SAKE. JUST AS A PARENT WOULD DO! I have been thru so much tragedy & heartache, enuf that if I never have another, I will have had my share! THAT IS WHAT MADE ME STRONG! & THE WMAN I AM TODAY! 

WHEN I STARTED PLAYING LOTTO, I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER TIME, DUE TO NOT KNOWING THE STRATEGY OF WINNG! IT IS VERY DISCOURAGING TO LOSE, REPEATEDLY!! WITHOUT DISCOURAGMENT TAKING OVER! EVENTUALLY YOU GIVE UP HOPING FOR A WIN. TO SAYING IT'S JUST A WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY! SO MANY ARE LOSING THEIR MONEY EVERY NITE. SINGLE PARENTS, HARD WORKERS, GRANDPARENTS, SINGLES. ALL. I SIMPLY HAVE BEEN & WILL CONTINUE TO BE AN ENCOURAGER TO THOSE THAT NEED TO HEAR THAT SOMEONE KNOWS HOW THEY FEEL! AND IT'S OK TO BE DOWN, BUT IT'S NOT OK TO STAY DOWN. THAT'S WHEN YOU ARE DEFEATED!

I AM SORRY THAT THERE IS THOSE THAT FEEL I AM CAUSING CONFUSION. THAT IS CERTAINLY NOT MY INTENTION.  MY INTENTION IS TO LIFT SOMEONE UP, ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT MAY HAVE JUST LOST $50 IN THE DRAWING!  I DON'T WON'T TO MISLEAD ANYONE, OR MAKE THOSE FEEL I AM SOMETHIN I AM NOT! I'M REAL! AS REAL AS IT GETS, I'VE BEEN UP, I'VE BEEN DOWN. I KNW WHAT IT IS TO HAVE MONEY & THEN NOT TO HAVE IT. I HAVE WORKED HARD MANY DAYS TO GET WHAT I HAVE & BEEN SMART TO KEEP IT.

WE ALL LOVE WINNING!  BUT WHEN ALL IS SAID & DONE IT'S NOT MONEY THAT WE TAKE WITH US, & NOT THE MONEY THAT WE LEAVE BEHIND US EITHER! IT'S OUR LEGACY. WHAT WE ARE MADE OF. WHAT WE CONSIST OF & INSTILL IN OTHERS. IT'S HOW WE TREAT PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER THE MOST WHEN THEY REMEMBER!!!  I WANT TO BE KIND. EVEN IF OTHERS ARE NOT. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NITE IF I KNEW THAT I HAD WRONGD SM1 OR HURT SM1 OR OFFENDED SM1!!  SO IF I HAVE, I AM SORRY. I DON'T WONT TO, NOR AM I TRYING TO STEAL THE LIMELIGHT HERE OR SM1's PRAISE.  WE ARE ALL HERE TO WIN! BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T, REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT GOIN TO BE DOWN ALWAYS, & KEEP YOUR CHIN UP! WHEN YOU ARE ON THE MNTN TOP, HELP SM1 IN THE VALLEY! DO NT BE PROUD OR HAUGHTY, MEEK SHALL INHERIT! PAY IT FORWARD! WHAT IS A BLESSING IF YOU CAN NOT BE A BLESSING! I WILL CONTINUE TO POST, IF NOT HERE. SOMEWHERE. GOD HAS GIVEN ME A GIFT, I WILL NOT ALLOW ONE PERSON TO TAKE MY BLESSING FROM ME OR STEAL MY JOY!

KENYA, I'M JUST A YOUNG WOMAN, LEARNING FROM THOSE THAT ARE WISER. TO BETTER ME! I have alot to learn & don't mind learning!  I ADMIRED YOUR ABILITY TO POST SUCH ACCURATE NUMBERS, OFTEN WONDERED IF YOU HAD AN INSIDE SOURCE TO MARGE, BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! I PRAY THAT GOD WILL POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING THAT YOU CANNOT CONTAIN! & WHEN IT SPILLS OVER, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE NUMBERS DAILY & GIVING OF YOURSELF SO FREELY, TO ALL OF US! I AM MUCH APPRECIATIVE TO YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! IN THE FUTURE, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY POSTS,  PLEASE PM ME, & address me in the orderly manner that should have taken place today! AS YOU SAID THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE THE PM section on this site!   THANK YOU!

Leave Behind Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorrow!

it's 5oclock somewhere
    United States
    Member #105909
    February 9, 2011
    1032 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2011, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Mar 14* mid/eve - 748***  212***  183***  211****  345***  978****    894***  984**  098***   900****  100***  110***  103**  234**** 600*** STR/COMBO* Drum

GOOD LUCK TO EACH & EVERYONE! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!  MAY YOU WIN BIG!!!

ATLANTA
      United States
      Member #62901
      July 12, 2008
      16162 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2011, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

03/14/11 monday eqp's: 628(173)   2344(7899) good luck all!!!

Atlanta,GA
        United States
        Member #103435
        January 2, 2011
        957 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

122 978 007 800 112

it's 5oclock somewhere
          United States
          Member #105909
          February 9, 2011
          1032 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2011, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

EVE. 212, 183, 172, 256, 977, 264

GA. CASH 4- 5442

GOOD LUCK ALL

Toney725's avatar - speedykat
            Stone Mountain, GA
            United States
            Member #3189
            January 1, 2004
            28242 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Eve #: 

Congrats to all winners!

Atlanta,GA
              United States
              Member #103435
              January 2, 2011
              957 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Eve #: 

Congrats to all winners!

DizzyChic1 had it in the cash4. HMMM... I wonder if the 454 will come out in cash4.

it's 5oclock somewhere
                United States
                Member #105909
                February 9, 2011
                1032 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

Hey caves , plies , dizzychic , all of you guys and gals need to stop all that crap when you have to much drama in your life you can't hitttt , POSt what ever you want this is not my website HAVE A GOOD DAY LP's....Thud My follower's Know were to find me Smash.....

HEY pliesfanatic!!  there is your 44 double that was due and fell tonite.

thank GOD I AM A BETTER  WOMAN THAN THE DRAMA,  KENYA! 

LET THIS SITE NOT BE ABOUT, ONE PERSON ! BUT ALL THE POSTERS!! AFTER ALL WE ARE HERE TO WIN. no one wants to lose!

Atlanta,GA
                  United States
                  Member #103435
                  January 2, 2011
                  957 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

HEY pliesfanatic!!  there is your 44 double that was due and fell tonite.

thank GOD I AM A BETTER  WOMAN THAN THE DRAMA,  KENYA! 

LET THIS SITE NOT BE ABOUT, ONE PERSON ! BUT ALL THE POSTERS!! AFTER ALL WE ARE HERE TO WIN. no one wants to lose!

STOP IT.

United States
                    Member #89143
                    March 31, 2010
                    2120 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:50 pm - IP Logged

GOOD LUCK TO EACH & EVERYONE! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!  MAY YOU WIN BIG!!!

too much

lotteryg's avatar - masked
                      georgetown sc
                      United States
                      Member #98760
                      October 13, 2010
                      1336 Posts
                      Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

Jan 11* eve Due Series - 234***   345*****   312****  190*****  021***  657****   645***  Str/Combo!!!!!Drum  I'm BACK Lets Get PAID!!!!!!

congrats kenya 021 hit sc tonight

THECAVES06's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg

United States
                        Member #97477
                        September 17, 2010
                        290 Posts
                        Posted: March 14, 2011, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Hey caves , plies , dizzychic , all of you guys and gals need to stop all that crap when you have to much drama in your life you can't hitttt , POSt what ever you want this is not my website HAVE A GOOD DAY LP's....Thud My follower's Know were to find me Smash.....

Are you serious ? ..............This is not personal, you didn't find it drama when you decided to tell grown people what to do and what you will and will not tolerate in an "open forum" discussion thread nor did you not find it crap when another adult tell other adults how to type and what color to use  Green laugh,  O.K. !!!!   Spare me ! ....Shout out to Marge for the 44 pair tonight and thanks to Jana2002 !!!!!!!!!!!

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                          Duluth GA
                          United States
                          Member #73845
                          April 26, 2009
                          5276 Posts
                          Posted: March 14, 2011, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

Are you serious ? ..............This is not personal, you didn't find it drama when you decided to tell grown people what to do and what you will and will not tolerate in an "open forum" discussion thread nor did you not find it crap when another adult tell other adults how to type and what color to use  Green laugh,  O.K. !!!!   Spare me ! ....Shout out to Marge for the 44 pair tonight and thanks to Jana2002 !!!!!!!!!!!

CAVE ARE YOU SERIOUS HA HA HA POST YOU OWN PICKS SINCE YOU DO A BETTER JOB THEN ME AND YES SHOUT OUT TO GA LOTTERY FOR 454***** SMASH IT 5X COMBO I SAID WACHTOUT FOR THAT 44PR REMEMBER LOL LOL LOL YOUR A JOKE AND YOU TOOK MY CLASS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Party Party  Party 

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

THECAVES06's avatar - scene sunoverlake.jpg

United States
                            Member #97477
                            September 17, 2010
                            290 Posts
                            Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

CAVE ARE YOU SERIOUS HA HA HA POST YOU OWN PICKS SINCE YOU DO A BETTER JOB THEN ME AND YES SHOUT OUT TO GA LOTTERY FOR 454***** SMASH IT 5X COMBO I SAID WACHTOUT FOR THAT 44PR REMEMBER LOL LOL LOL YOUR A JOKE AND YOU TOOK MY CLASS $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Party Party  Party 

Kenya, Kenya, Kenya this is not personal at all I have told you that...... I don't want to post numbers and I don't have to post numbers this is AGAIN about everyone being able to post and chat and be grown that's all!!! Yes, I took the class yes I paid $65 or $75 can't remember which; but as we can see for the last 2-weeks that hasn't been working either, evident by YOUR POSTING's.....now please stop this  non-sense with me and go and focus on the numbers for your "real followers" I don't want to be the reason they don't hit tomorrow ............again It's not personal and as far as I am concerned I will tell you like I tell my "12 year old" CONVERSATION OVER !!!!!!

it's 5oclock somewhere
                              United States
                              Member #105909
                              February 9, 2011
                              1032 Posts
                              Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

Sun Smileytues. ga. mid/eve.   819  832 380  484  264  148  984  784  138  851  557

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

KEEP THESE NUMBERS IN MIND FOR THE WEEK, 589,976,339,532,225,524

Page 111 of 128