Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc / Fl / Sc / Va Smashing Hitttt's !!

Topic closed. 1918 replies. Last post 6 years ago by pepper302.

Page 112 of 128
PrintE-mailLink
lotteryg's avatar - masked
georgetown sc
United States
Member #98760
October 13, 2010
1336 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:20 pm - IP Logged

Sun Smileytues. ga. mid/eve.   819  832 380  484  264  148  984  784  138  851  557

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!

KEEP THESE NUMBERS IN MIND FOR THE WEEK, 589,976,339,532,225,524

dizzychic1 check your pm and tell me what u think

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
    Duluth GA
    United States
    Member #73845
    April 26, 2009
    5276 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

Kenya, Kenya, Kenya this is not personal at all I have told you that...... I don't want to post numbers and I don't have to post numbers this is AGAIN about everyone being able to post and chat and be grown that's all!!! Yes, I took the class yes I paid $65 or $75 can't remember which; but as we can see for the last 2-weeks that hasn't been working either, evident by YOUR POSTING's.....now please stop this  non-sense with me and go and focus on the numbers for your "real followers" I don't want to be the reason they don't hit tomorrow ............again It's not personal and as far as I am concerned I will tell you like I tell my "12 year old" CONVERSATION OVER !!!!!!

Cave you know like i know how much you paid for my class sorry its not working for you and for the last two weeks BABY i've been getting PAID CASH4 AND CASH3 AND THE NON-SENSE is YOU im ALWAYS FOCUS on my number's MS LADY YOU BETTER NO IT !!!!  i'M A REAL PLAYER BABY... AND LIKE I TELL MY 18YEAR OLD DAUGHTER NITE NITE!!!!!!!Bed

I'M A SMASHER ARE YOU ??Green laugh

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
      clinton, ohio
      United States
      Member #94566
      July 22, 2010
      1920 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Welp looks like this thread is guna get closed again and kenyas gone again Unhappy

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

Atlanta,GA
        United States
        Member #103435
        January 2, 2011
        957 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Welp looks like this thread is guna get closed again and kenyas gone again Unhappy

Frown This is sad.

lotteryg's avatar - masked
          georgetown sc
          United States
          Member #98760
          October 13, 2010
          1336 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

keep up the good work kenya it work sc tonight

danyo1332's avatar - 198208 10150427293015037_578305036_17777547_4875050_n
            clinton, ohio
            United States
            Member #94566
            July 22, 2010
            1920 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Your system works very well with me! I combine it with another one and am very succesful with it! Hit that 007 straight in OH yesterday!!!!SmashSmashSmash

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231108 My Definite Double System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/231369 My P4 to P3 Pair System

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233360 My Digit 9 Significance System

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
              Lithonia,GA
              United States
              Member #92699
              June 12, 2010
              505 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:14 am - IP Logged

okay posters, please.  I wasn't goin to address this confusion, cause that's not me, but it has gotten very out of hand. I have to address this and I so hope I don't offend anyone. I will make this as brief as possible. in advance, If I offend you or if I have, I am very sorry. to those of you that have came to my defense & said such KIND WORDS, FROM MY HEART TO YOURS, THANK YOU! please read it all!

WHEN I VIEWD THIS POST ALMOST 2YRS. AGO. I CAME ACROSS KENYA'S THREAD. LOVED IT! I AM THE TYPE OF PERSON TO STAND OFF & WATCH & LEARN SOMETHING OR Sm1, THEN I MAKE MY DECISION, IF I WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT. I WAS SO IMPRESSED WITH KENYA'S NUMBERS & HER WINNING RATIO. that  I DECIDE TO COME ON BOARD. MAINLY DUE TO BOREDOM FROM HAVING MAJ SURGERY & LAID UP UNABLE TO WORK, LAPTP IN HAND, I JOIND LATE 1 NITE. MAINLY BECAUSE OF KENYA!

I AM A SINGLE MOM. NOT RICH, I DON'T DRIVE A BENZ (MUSTNG) I LIVE IN AN OLDR BUT MODEST HOME. THAT IS PAID FOR. DUE TO ME BEING SMART. I WAS BLESSED WITH A WNDRFUL MAN THAT was in MY LIFE AFTER a BAD ONE LEFT ME, FOR A RACECAR! WHEN OUR SON WAS 6MNTHS OLD!  THE GOOD MAN DIED SUDDENLY.HE LEFT ME WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT I USED SMARTLY! I HAVE WORKED HARD & DONE WITHOUT MANY TIMES FOR MY SON'S SAKE. JUST AS A PARENT WOULD DO! I have been thru so much tragedy & heartache, enuf that if I never have another, I will have had my share! THAT IS WHAT MADE ME STRONG! & THE WMAN I AM TODAY! 

WHEN I STARTED PLAYING LOTTO, I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OVER TIME, DUE TO NOT KNOWING THE STRATEGY OF WINNG! IT IS VERY DISCOURAGING TO LOSE, REPEATEDLY!! WITHOUT DISCOURAGMENT TAKING OVER! EVENTUALLY YOU GIVE UP HOPING FOR A WIN. TO SAYING IT'S JUST A WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY! SO MANY ARE LOSING THEIR MONEY EVERY NITE. SINGLE PARENTS, HARD WORKERS, GRANDPARENTS, SINGLES. ALL. I SIMPLY HAVE BEEN & WILL CONTINUE TO BE AN ENCOURAGER TO THOSE THAT NEED TO HEAR THAT SOMEONE KNOWS HOW THEY FEEL! AND IT'S OK TO BE DOWN, BUT IT'S NOT OK TO STAY DOWN. THAT'S WHEN YOU ARE DEFEATED!

I AM SORRY THAT THERE IS THOSE THAT FEEL I AM CAUSING CONFUSION. THAT IS CERTAINLY NOT MY INTENTION.  MY INTENTION IS TO LIFT SOMEONE UP, ENCOURAGE THOSE THAT MAY HAVE JUST LOST $50 IN THE DRAWING!  I DON'T WON'T TO MISLEAD ANYONE, OR MAKE THOSE FEEL I AM SOMETHIN I AM NOT! I'M REAL! AS REAL AS IT GETS, I'VE BEEN UP, I'VE BEEN DOWN. I KNW WHAT IT IS TO HAVE MONEY & THEN NOT TO HAVE IT. I HAVE WORKED HARD MANY DAYS TO GET WHAT I HAVE & BEEN SMART TO KEEP IT.

WE ALL LOVE WINNING!  BUT WHEN ALL IS SAID & DONE IT'S NOT MONEY THAT WE TAKE WITH US, & NOT THE MONEY THAT WE LEAVE BEHIND US EITHER! IT'S OUR LEGACY. WHAT WE ARE MADE OF. WHAT WE CONSIST OF & INSTILL IN OTHERS. IT'S HOW WE TREAT PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE WILL REMEMBER THE MOST WHEN THEY REMEMBER!!!  I WANT TO BE KIND. EVEN IF OTHERS ARE NOT. I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP AT NITE IF I KNEW THAT I HAD WRONGD SM1 OR HURT SM1 OR OFFENDED SM1!!  SO IF I HAVE, I AM SORRY. I DON'T WONT TO, NOR AM I TRYING TO STEAL THE LIMELIGHT HERE OR SM1's PRAISE.  WE ARE ALL HERE TO WIN! BUT FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T, REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT GOIN TO BE DOWN ALWAYS, & KEEP YOUR CHIN UP! WHEN YOU ARE ON THE MNTN TOP, HELP SM1 IN THE VALLEY! DO NT BE PROUD OR HAUGHTY, MEEK SHALL INHERIT! PAY IT FORWARD! WHAT IS A BLESSING IF YOU CAN NOT BE A BLESSING! I WILL CONTINUE TO POST, IF NOT HERE. SOMEWHERE. GOD HAS GIVEN ME A GIFT, I WILL NOT ALLOW ONE PERSON TO TAKE MY BLESSING FROM ME OR STEAL MY JOY!

KENYA, I'M JUST A YOUNG WOMAN, LEARNING FROM THOSE THAT ARE WISER. TO BETTER ME! I have alot to learn & don't mind learning!  I ADMIRED YOUR ABILITY TO POST SUCH ACCURATE NUMBERS, OFTEN WONDERED IF YOU HAD AN INSIDE SOURCE TO MARGE, BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT! I PRAY THAT GOD WILL POUR YOU OUT A BLESSING THAT YOU CANNOT CONTAIN! & WHEN IT SPILLS OVER, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS! THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE NUMBERS DAILY & GIVING OF YOURSELF SO FREELY, TO ALL OF US! I AM MUCH APPRECIATIVE TO YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! IN THE FUTURE, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY POSTS,  PLEASE PM ME, & address me in the orderly manner that should have taken place today! AS YOU SAID THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE THE PM section on this site!   THANK YOU!

Dizzyhic1, 

While you are all over lottery post playing the victim role and lets all win, you were sitting up pming me and many others pretending to be neutral and unaware of what some negative members were trying to do. I warned you that this would happen. So all I can say is.....my message history speaks for itself. You and I both know what I discussed. if this were all about DIZZYCHICK, I would have said that. I dont mince words..... Because I know what we discussed..I am going to to leave it at that as far as you are concerned.. 

Message Subject  Message From  Date Received     RE: mid/evedizzychic1Mar 12, 2011, 9:08 pmMoveDeleteRE: mid/evedizzychic1Mar 12, 2011, 7:46 pmMoveDeleteRE: mid/evedizzychic1Mar 12, 2011, 4:19 pmMoveDeletemid/evedizzychic1Mar 12, 2011, 1:12 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 7:26 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 7:19 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 4:48 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 1:46 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 1:20 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 12:54 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 12:11 pmMoveDeleteRE: middaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 11:15 amMoveDeletemiddaydizzychic1Mar 11, 2011, 10:57 amMoveDeleteRE: onlinejewels45Mar 10, 2011, 10:20 pmMoveDeleteyour numbersdizzychic1Mar 10, 2011, 9:53 pmMoveDeleteRE: dizzychic1dizzychic1Mar 10, 2011, 5:20 pmMoveDeleteRE: onlineje

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

Lithonia,GA
                United States
                Member #92699
                June 12, 2010
                505 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Ok now this is getting to be just plain ridiculous and the most ridiculous part about it everyone knows that you are referencing Dizzychick but no one is willing to say it ! If you really want to say something then really say it, don't beat around the bush ...... She is only here trying to encourage people when they have lost money or been one off which seems to be a lot of LP's lately and I personally think it's refreshing to read her "get back up and get'em" post after given Marge more of my money... at this point who made anyone of you board monitor ?  You should be able to type in any font, color, etc  and use whatever emoticons you wish and if its hard for you to navigate with your phone then get a "smart phone" or a newer version of the one you have you guys are taking this way to personal ...Marge runs the GA lottery and Todd runs this board !

Banana

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Caves,

The last time I checked an IPHONE was a smartphone. Remember I work for them? Oh, your memory is short from the last time you threw Kenya under the bus after spending your money to take her class over the phone and bragging about all the money you were making and then cackling like some hen about your winnings (the jokes on you). Just because all the winning numbers are not being posted does not mean no one is winning.  You can kick rocks....is that clear enough? 

dizzychic1's avatar - animaniacs23
                  it's 5oclock somewhere
                  United States
                  Member #105909
                  February 9, 2011
                  1032 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Frown This is sad.

YES IT IS SAD. VERYDisapprove  Kenya, I am very sorry, I do not like to feel that I have hurt sm1 or  that I HAVE been the cause of such confusion. please posters. stop.  it saddens me a great deal! IF I would have known that my postings or my becoming a member here at LP would have caused ALL SUCH CONFUSION, I would have NEVER! Kenya, I am very apologetic to you. posters please don't continue this confusion. we have all one goal, winning. 

I am so saddened by all this.

best of luck to you all.

Leave Behind Yesterday, Live For Today, Hope For Tomorrow!

Lithonia,GA
                    United States
                    Member #92699
                    June 12, 2010
                    505 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I think it's unrealistic to hold everyone to a particular style of posting or formatting. I typically prefer plain text but everyone has their own unique style of posting. I personally have no problem whatsoever following the following the various posts and pages (but admittedly have never tried it on a cell phone) I just move on to the next one if it has no particular significance for me.

Hi Kalo35,

I see what you mean. I was only trying to offer a suggestion. I was not trying to offend anyone and you are right plain text does work just as well. Take care.

Ms. Pat's avatar - Lottery-032.jpg
                      Fayetteville, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #3593
                      February 2, 2004
                      2285 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:28 am - IP Logged

Hey guys

It's today already let's forget about yesterday and get back to winning sone $$$$$$$....."Peace Be Still"

Ms. Pat

it's 5oclock somewhere
                        United States
                        Member #105909
                        February 9, 2011
                        1032 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Hi Kalo35,

I see what you mean. I was only trying to offer a suggestion. I was not trying to offend anyone and you are right plain text does work just as well. Take care.

WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT HAVE TROUBLE SEEING!   I AM VERY HURT BY THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE VERY HYPOCRITICAL! I AM REAL AND SHOOT STRAIGHT FROM THE HIP!! LIKE ME FOR IT OR DON'T!

EVERYDAY THERE ARE THOSE THAT TAKE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY AND PLAY THE LOTTERY WITH IT, HOPING THEY WILL CATCH A BREAK AND WIN! ONLY TO LOSE WHAT THEY NEEDED IN THE FIRST PLACE. REGARDLESS IF THEY PLAY RESPONSIBLE OR NOT! I AM IN NO WAY AGAINST THE LOTTERY, I AM FOR IT OR I WOULD NOT BE HERE! I DO FEEL THAT THERE ARE WAYS AND STRATEGIES, ONE CAN FIND OUT, CODES, ETC. TO STRENGTHEN THEIR CHANCES OF WINNINGS! WE ALL KNOW IT IS IN SOME FORM "rigged"  but we are all here for the same reason to WIN MONEY!  BUT IT IS DEPRESSING TO KEEP GETTING KNOCKED DOWN! YOU HAVE TO TAKE SOMEONE'S hand sometimes and pull them back up, help brush them off and say Your gonna be fine. try it again!  SO many cannot pay their mortgages, or rent or gas to even get to their jobs. and some will go Hungry tonite. I WATCH people daily take their money play a 100.00 on lotto and tell a BUM outside the store to "leave them alone." we entertain ANGELS, unaware!  MILLIONAIRES GIVE TO CHARITIES, BUT WON'T PAY SM1s light bill! WE need to HELP THOSE THAT ARE DOWN! IF NOT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, THERE GO I! Our lives can change in an Instant! We need to be encouragers and not discouragers!  I pray those of you that win, will pay it forward. INSTEAD, OF always wanting a blessing, be the blessing!

THANK YOU to those of You that have been so kind to me. I appreciate you very much, and thanks to those that kept it real and believed that Yes you can win the lotto! GREAT THINGS DO HAPPEN!  For those of you that have wished me away, well you have  got your wish. I appreciate and have enjoyed my time here on LP but I do not wish to be a part of such division or to be the cause of it. I will play my numbers as I was doing and help those that need help, and get my reward as HE sees HOW to give it to me! I too, take winning seriously, and I will continue to be blessed! I PRAY each of YOU will be as well.

GOD BLESS YOU KENYA!

SO LONG EVERYONE!

Lithonia,GA
                          United States
                          Member #92699
                          June 12, 2010
                          505 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:55 am - IP Logged

WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT HAVE TROUBLE SEEING!   I AM VERY HURT BY THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE VERY HYPOCRITICAL! I AM REAL AND SHOOT STRAIGHT FROM THE HIP!! LIKE ME FOR IT OR DON'T!

EVERYDAY THERE ARE THOSE THAT TAKE THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY AND PLAY THE LOTTERY WITH IT, HOPING THEY WILL CATCH A BREAK AND WIN! ONLY TO LOSE WHAT THEY NEEDED IN THE FIRST PLACE. REGARDLESS IF THEY PLAY RESPONSIBLE OR NOT! I AM IN NO WAY AGAINST THE LOTTERY, I AM FOR IT OR I WOULD NOT BE HERE! I DO FEEL THAT THERE ARE WAYS AND STRATEGIES, ONE CAN FIND OUT, CODES, ETC. TO STRENGTHEN THEIR CHANCES OF WINNINGS! WE ALL KNOW IT IS IN SOME FORM "rigged"  but we are all here for the same reason to WIN MONEY!  BUT IT IS DEPRESSING TO KEEP GETTING KNOCKED DOWN! YOU HAVE TO TAKE SOMEONE'S hand sometimes and pull them back up, help brush them off and say Your gonna be fine. try it again!  SO many cannot pay their mortgages, or rent or gas to even get to their jobs. and some will go Hungry tonite. I WATCH people daily take their money play a 100.00 on lotto and tell a BUM outside the store to "leave them alone." we entertain ANGELS, unaware!  MILLIONAIRES GIVE TO CHARITIES, BUT WON'T PAY SM1s light bill! WE need to HELP THOSE THAT ARE DOWN! IF NOT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD, THERE GO I! Our lives can change in an Instant! We need to be encouragers and not discouragers!  I pray those of you that win, will pay it forward. INSTEAD, OF always wanting a blessing, be the blessing!

THANK YOU to those of You that have been so kind to me. I appreciate you very much, and thanks to those that kept it real and believed that Yes you can win the lotto! GREAT THINGS DO HAPPEN!  For those of you that have wished me away, well you have  got your wish. I appreciate and have enjoyed my time here on LP but I do not wish to be a part of such division or to be the cause of it. I will play my numbers as I was doing and help those that need help, and get my reward as HE sees HOW to give it to me! I too, take winning seriously, and I will continue to be blessed! I PRAY each of YOU will be as well.

GOD BLESS YOU KENYA!

SO LONG EVERYONE!

No Pity!

it's 5oclock somewhere
                            United States
                            Member #105909
                            February 9, 2011
                            1032 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2011, 12:57 am - IP Logged

lithoniagyrl,   TURNS OUT TO BE YOU ARE MORE HYPOCRITICAL THAN ALL!

Lithonia,GA
                              United States
                              Member #92699
                              June 12, 2010
                              505 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2011, 1:00 am - IP Logged

lithoniagyrl,   TURNS OUT TO BE YOU ARE MORE HYPOCRITICAL THAN ALL!

Dizzy....I have all your messages. Dont try me.....

Page 112 of 128