Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Played through $20 Florida Millionaire's Club roll today

Topic closed. 31 replies. Last post 6 years ago by B$Rizzle.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
FL
United States
Member #104946
January 22, 2011
105 Posts
Posted: January 24, 2011, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

James1,  ugh is right. Sorry to hear this, I know I'm opting out on some Florida Millionaire for a while.  Since we have seen two of the 10 1Million prizes hit and one of those was near me in Tampa, I should have waited longer before attempting Florida Millionaire.  Not likely to get another 1Mil winner near Tampa.

I really need to find someone to split some buys with.  I think playing maybe out of the machine is a good idea with someone, play a ticket until it hits a winner then stop, maybe try each of the 20.00 tickets that way.  I think I'll try that as soon as i find someone to split the cost and see if we come out ahead or not.

I would say that the roll I bought had 3 winners in a row and if I remember right maybe a Pair of winners.  Other than that there was separation between every other winner and with most of the winners being only 20.00 then that means alot of total loss over all.

The only way to get out from losses is to be getting a hit on a bigger prize or  like I should have done, hit my first ticket #29 was the 100.00 win and walk away with that.

I try but sometimes can't even follow my own strategies cuz I'm wanting to win the bigger prize so bad.

Don't give up.  I'm not giving up but I'm trying to get the budget back under control.  I'm willing to spend a certain amount for my chance for the big time but if it doesn't happen I just have to wait til next month.

Florida
    United States
    Member #102882
    December 27, 2010
    334 Posts
    Posted: January 24, 2011, 9:37 pm - IP Logged

James1,  ugh is right. Sorry to hear this, I know I'm opting out on some Florida Millionaire for a while.  Since we have seen two of the 10 1Million prizes hit and one of those was near me in Tampa, I should have waited longer before attempting Florida Millionaire.  Not likely to get another 1Mil winner near Tampa.

I really need to find someone to split some buys with.  I think playing maybe out of the machine is a good idea with someone, play a ticket until it hits a winner then stop, maybe try each of the 20.00 tickets that way.  I think I'll try that as soon as i find someone to split the cost and see if we come out ahead or not.

I would say that the roll I bought had 3 winners in a row and if I remember right maybe a Pair of winners.  Other than that there was separation between every other winner and with most of the winners being only 20.00 then that means alot of total loss over all.

The only way to get out from losses is to be getting a hit on a bigger prize or  like I should have done, hit my first ticket #29 was the 100.00 win and walk away with that.

I try but sometimes can't even follow my own strategies cuz I'm wanting to win the bigger prize so bad.

Don't give up.  I'm not giving up but I'm trying to get the budget back under control.  I'm willing to spend a certain amount for my chance for the big time but if it doesn't happen I just have to wait til next month.

Well, I've never won on $5 Monopoly. Never won on $10 Maximum Millions, won 3/4 times on Lucky 100,000 4 life (only $15.00 but a profit is a profit)

FL
      United States
      Member #104946
      January 22, 2011
      105 Posts
      Posted: January 24, 2011, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I would switch but I find the odds of winning on $5 tickets are 1 in 8 in reality

I agree, my experience with the $5 has been 1 in 8 and then out of 50.00 spent it's only a 10.00 winner.  If I don't find someone to split costs with, i'll be going down to a 10.00 ticket. but I 'd say stay with a 10 or 20 dollar ticket.

Here are the tickets I tried,  (I save them for taxes to claim if I do win over 600.00) and from gathering info from clerks and a few other people that play and did not have luck with these as well.   Dolphins, Bucs, Golden Goose, Nutcracker, Ruby Red 7's,and I'm hearing that the new tickets are not paying off, Green Hornet, NBA Magic and Heat are sucking.  I've only tried a couple Magic and lost and I tried 20 Green Hornets only got one 10.00 win.  I think 10 losing tickets in a row on because I kept getting 2 at a time and was thinking there had to be at least a 5 or 10.00 win coming up next ticket and there wasn't.  The clerk kept an eye on that roll and didnt see anyone getting anything either.  At least nothing was cashed back in and I got 00 through 10, and I got 23 and 24 of that roll.  They did see most of the tickets scratched from that roll only a few bought and left so no tellin.

Also< I would have to agree and mention I think it was B$Rizzle that the NBA Magic and Heat are top prize of 100,000 so why spend 5.00 on that when there are tickets at 5.00 with 200,000 prizes.  Or better yet, I still say stick with the 10.00/20.00 preferring splitting the cost.

If anyone is near me, I'd be glad to set something up, put it in writing and buy the tickets.  I do have a store that I think is lucky and they have had multiple 10,000 winners.

Florida
        United States
        Member #102882
        December 27, 2010
        334 Posts
        Posted: January 24, 2011, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

played ruby 7 for the first time today. got 10 bucks for $5. Got my money back on a Miami heat and zippo on the Hornet which is aweful to scratch, one of the most flimsy tickets I've seen

FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #93473
          June 30, 2010
          68 Posts
          Posted: January 25, 2011, 3:21 am - IP Logged

i also noticed that it was harded to scratch the green hornet that ticket sux

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: January 25, 2011, 9:19 am - IP Logged

What parts of FL are you all in? Im in Jax area...Just curious

If any of us are close, we can start sharing info about ticket purchases in the area etc

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #93473
              June 30, 2010
              68 Posts
              Posted: January 25, 2011, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

What parts of FL are you all in? Im in Jax area...Just curious

If any of us are close, we can start sharing info about ticket purchases in the area etc

im in miami area, not very close to jax but all information can help me in which games i would play and just information on whose winning on what tickets would be usefull to me since i record all my losing and winning tickets very exact with the date ,place, and ticket number: and also have a daily win/loss graph; which helps me to decide the amount to spend for a day or the tickets i can afford, i even keep the money seperate from my other funds

Florida
                United States
                Member #102882
                December 27, 2010
                334 Posts
                Posted: January 25, 2011, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

im in miami area, not very close to jax but all information can help me in which games i would play and just information on whose winning on what tickets would be usefull to me since i record all my losing and winning tickets very exact with the date ,place, and ticket number: and also have a daily win/loss graph; which helps me to decide the amount to spend for a day or the tickets i can afford, i even keep the money seperate from my other funds

that's a great strategy.  I'm in west dade . I saw a sign in a local grocery store where someone won $10,000 in BDB and another $10,000 in 100,000 Lucky for life but this was at a convenience store

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: January 25, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Im in the West Palm area. A FLAlottery search will reveal just how much of a dry zone WPB is for scratchers. The winners have been 45 minutes north of here in Port St. Lucie or 1 hour south in Hialeah , Miami.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #102882
                    December 27, 2010
                    334 Posts
                    Posted: January 25, 2011, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Im in the West Palm area. A FLAlottery search will reveal just how much of a dry zone WPB is for scratchers. The winners have been 45 minutes north of here in Port St. Lucie or 1 hour south in Hialeah , Miami.

Hialeah is a Lotto "hot" zone in Miami more so than any other city in Miami.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                      Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: January 25, 2011, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

What keeps me going is there is bound to be a winner here sooner or later. Hialeah might cool off too many multi-million wins will raise eyebrows.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #102882
                        December 27, 2010
                        334 Posts
                        Posted: January 25, 2011, 9:00 pm - IP Logged

What keeps me going is there is bound to be a winner here sooner or later. Hialeah might cool off too many multi-million wins will raise eyebrows.

I don't think Hialeah will cool off. I think there are 5 or 6 cities within Miami and the winner is almost always in Hialeah, it's weird.Lep

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #62713
                          July 6, 2008
                          3715 Posts
                          Posted: January 25, 2011, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

I don't think Hialeah will cool off. I think there are 5 or 6 cities within Miami and the winner is almost always in Hialeah, it's weird.Lep

I Agree!

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #102882
                            December 27, 2010
                            334 Posts
                            Posted: January 25, 2011, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

LOL It's true! I never hear of Doral, Kendall, Coral Gables ever winning anythingCrazy

FL
                              United States
                              Member #104946
                              January 22, 2011
                              105 Posts
                              Posted: January 25, 2011, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm in Brandon, near Tampa but I don't get into Tampa much.  I hear of alot of winners in Tampa and Orlando, there's just alot of people there so makes sense.

There is a utility you can use to see stores that paid out more than they have taken in if you google "luckiest lotto retailer"

I've been trying to keep track of things and stick to general guidelines from here and what people are saying but it's been hard to stay patient lately.

I have not done great on the $5 games and was just about to take a chance on Golden Goose thinking it had 2/5 top prizes left but I looked and it's down to 1/5.