Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 119 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22877 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2011, 9:08 am - IP Logged

Tried the $5 games tonight. Frustrating - #014 Hot $100,000 had a HOT symbol but with $5 for a total of $10. All three 20x the Moneys lost - I'm realizing that 1) even though it has so many prizes left, 20x the Money never wins a thing and 2) for some reason, the 2 closest Wawas are horrible. None have been good, but 2 are exceptionally unlucky.

I've won  more times on the $2 games than anything lately, and small prizes ($5 at most.)

Matt, I know exactly how you feel..I feel the same about those games. I've seen 2 HOT symbols lately

ticket #'s 000 and 011 and they were for $5 - the 20x the Money! awful! and that's putting it mildly.

I got 4 in a row last night...BUT to make the classification more solid...got 4 the other night too, different

machine (1st set #'s 028 - 031, 2nd set #'s 001 - 004) and won $0.00 That might not be enough to make

proper judgement but getting them here and there enough times and winning nothing, does. They smell.

I think the $2 ones are the way to go for now maybe...When I can win $40 on an Electric 8 twice in a

couple days, it's so much better than winning $5 on a $5 ticket. I found them at different stores and the

numbers might indicate a winning area...#089 and #087...but like I said, might not be enough - just 2 -

to just buy those numbers though.

Nothing big to report on the high end tickets...they are paying ticket price. No Nod

I found a Mustang ticket #058 for $20...4 wins @ $5 each.

I have to chuckle still, about the time I found my first steering wheel on one of those...I thought hey! I

won a car! I told you that already but still find humor in it, the keys are the ticket, the keys!

It's a nice looking ticket but not a nice winning ticket..I have many more 2nd chance qualifying tickets

than I have had winning tickets.

Come on $1,000!!

Dance

Good luck today everyone!!

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:12 am - IP Logged

Matt, I know exactly how you feel..I feel the same about those games. I've seen 2 HOT symbols lately

ticket #'s 000 and 011 and they were for $5 - the 20x the Money! awful! and that's putting it mildly.

I got 4 in a row last night...BUT to make the classification more solid...got 4 the other night too, different

machine (1st set #'s 028 - 031, 2nd set #'s 001 - 004) and won $0.00 That might not be enough to make

proper judgement but getting them here and there enough times and winning nothing, does. They smell.

I think the $2 ones are the way to go for now maybe...When I can win $40 on an Electric 8 twice in a

couple days, it's so much better than winning $5 on a $5 ticket. I found them at different stores and the

numbers might indicate a winning area...#089 and #087...but like I said, might not be enough - just 2 -

to just buy those numbers though.

Nothing big to report on the high end tickets...they are paying ticket price. No Nod

I found a Mustang ticket #058 for $20...4 wins @ $5 each.

I have to chuckle still, about the time I found my first steering wheel on one of those...I thought hey! I

won a car! I told you that already but still find humor in it, the keys are the ticket, the keys!

It's a nice looking ticket but not a nice winning ticket..I have many more 2nd chance qualifying tickets

than I have had winning tickets.

Come on $1,000!!

Dance

Good luck today everyone!!

I agree! The 3 20x the Money losers were #026-028. Once I bought 6 in a row that all lost. Which $2 game should I play? I'm going to build up to really test the $20 games. Maybe they will be better in a week or two anyway. I was thinking Whole Lotta Hundreds has a better chance for $100, but I could also build up more slowly with all the free tickets it has.

The couple wins I did have last night were from Giant - Mini Multiplier #057 also won ($5,) but Electric 8s #018 lost.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2011, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Tried other tickets one more time before I went to the $2 tickets. Still not much luck.

At the Phoenixville Giant, I got Birthday Cash (#000) which surprisingly won $20. But 2 Pure Golds lost (don't remember the last time I won on a $10 ticket), and the $2 Mini Multiplier didn't produce more than a free ticket. 2 Mustangs also lost. Did get a Mustang winner at Wawa (#011 won $5,) but Hot $100,000 #033 lost.

JigginJohnson's avatar - underground
        Bethlehem, PA
        United States
        Member #100030
        November 4, 2010
        16 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2011, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

The other day I posted that i would take my winnings plus $200 and buy 15 cash extravaganza's. Well I decided against it. I bought 15 Million Dollar Raffle tickets instead. I figured it was a good idea. -JJ

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4525 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Just follow me to the store. By the tickets before and after me and you will be a millionaire in no time :)

LOL! Omiller, give me you gps co-ordinates and I'll be there! SOmehow I think as mathematic inclined that two negatives equal a positive so I'll lose and then you'll end the winner!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

LOL! Omiller, give me you gps co-ordinates and I'll be there! SOmehow I think as mathematic inclined that two negatives equal a positive so I'll lose and then you'll end the winner!

Knowing the ticket before me hit for $500 once and the ticket after hit $1000 both in the past month, they already made out better than I have over the past 15 years. That doesn't include the ones I don't know about. I am in Berks county. Feel free to "hawk" me.lol

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

Knowing the ticket before me hit for $500 once and the ticket after hit $1000 both in the past month, they already made out better than I have over the past 15 years. That doesn't include the ones I don't know about. I am in Berks county. Feel free to "hawk" me.lol

You're due to be the next $500+ winner. At least I don't feel bad knowing that it's common for even regular scratch off players to go long periods with no win over $200.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

You're due to be the next $500+ winner. At least I don't feel bad knowing that it's common for even regular scratch off players to go long periods with no win over $200.

Like I mentioned before $500 once in 1997 on a $1 ticket. Nothing over $100 since. As you know, it isn't like I spend $5 a week over that span either. I still have the 28 tickets left from the roll purchase. I figured the roll is up to $105 so far. nothing over $10. Talk about crap. I hope to get one of the $100(31471 left) or even $1000. I think there is 798 left of those. If not I get my 2nd roll that paid less than 50%.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4525 Posts
                  Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

omiller, luck in itself is random, it will happen for you when you least expect it. Its when we try to hard that it rarely occurs. So take the unexpected approach sometime and it will bless you. I see a "Green" winner for you so pick a game with lots of green on it.

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:40 pm - IP Logged

omiller, luck in itself is random, it will happen for you when you least expect it. Its when we try to hard that it rarely occurs. So take the unexpected approach sometime and it will bless you. I see a "Green" winner for you so pick a game with lots of green on it.

Hi, TheGameGrl! Any feelings for me? I'm in a mundane period right now with scratch offs.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

I'm really surprised there's been nothing over $10 in your roll, omiller. I think a $20 or more must be coming or it's a particularly bad roll. Odds of $20 are 1 in about 66 for that game.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: July 7, 2011, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. Do we have green tickets?  I know 7-up for sure. Funny you say that cause I needed to google Segway for a joke on FB and wanted to make sure I spelled it right. The article said something about green transportation..hmmm

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: July 7, 2011, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. Do we have green tickets?  I know 7-up for sure. Funny you say that cause I needed to google Segway for a joke on FB and wanted to make sure I spelled it right. The article said something about green transportation..hmmm

Cash Up is another one.

United States
                            Member #111186
                            May 20, 2011
                            344 Posts
                            Posted: July 7, 2011, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! GameGrl.....

I need to abide by that wisdom more often!! Yes Nod

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: July 7, 2011, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Cash Up is another one.

True and Emerald 8's and Eagles. Doubt I would find an Extreme Green $20 ticket with 1- $1,000,000 prize left.

Page 119 of 907