Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 130 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2011, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

this is my worst scratching week ever im not gonna even go into details....... whats worse i saw the guy who leads my GA meetings at the gas station buying 3 rolls of BDB for 3 grand and just scratching the bottom code and letting the clerk check the tickets..... he tells me he recently sold the family car to fund his addiction now all that money is gone.......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

United States
    Member #111186
    May 20, 2011
    344 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2011, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

this is my worst scratching week ever im not gonna even go into details....... whats worse i saw the guy who leads my GA meetings at the gas station buying 3 rolls of BDB for 3 grand and just scratching the bottom code and letting the clerk check the tickets..... he tells me he recently sold the family car to fund his addiction now all that money is gone.......

Best wishes on a brighter day!! Sun Smiley

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
      Los Angeles, California
      United States
      Member #103813
      January 5, 2011
      1530 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2011, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Oh man, that is some crazy shizit: the GA meeting leader buying 3 rolls...WOW!

I hope things work out better for you James. I just try to stick to a lottery "entertainment" budget, whatever is comfortable for you. For me I do without Cable TV, don't miss it at all. And do without Starbucks couple times each day. Don't miss that either. Together that money saved funds my lotto budget. Find something that works for you.

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
        Punta Gorda, Florida
        United States
        Member #109194
        April 7, 2011
        183 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2011, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Went to Publix today and Purchased $44 worth of Scratch-Offs and here's the Outcome!

1 $30,000 Monopoly ($2)     008-----Lost

2 Super Loteria ($2)     000-----Lost     001-----Lost

1 Bonus Crossword ($3)     014-----$8.00

1 $250,000 Monopoly ($5)     047-----$30.00

1 $1,000,000 Monopoly ($10)     033-----Lost

1 Gold Rush ($20)     023-----$40

Will post the pics ASAP!

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
          Punta Gorda, Florida
          United States
          Member #109194
          April 7, 2011
          183 Posts
          Posted: July 22, 2011, 12:09 am - IP Logged

$40 WINNER

$30 WINNER

$8 WINNER

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

Kensington, Ct
            United States
            Member #111581
            May 28, 2011
            19 Posts
            Posted: July 22, 2011, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

Had a good day today. Went to my local gas station and bought just two $2 tickets.

1 $2 Mega Money - 2 matches, $20 each, $40 winner, ticket #23

1 $2 Sunny Money - $20, ticket #11.

$4 spent, won $60. Profit of $56.

Tn
              United States
              Member #87742
              March 2, 2010
              200 Posts
              Posted: July 22, 2011, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

bought a $2 jumbo yesterday

hit one number for $500

Win or lose its a game of chance

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22969 Posts
                Posted: July 22, 2011, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

See, today wasn't good at all. $4 total. 2 Pure Golds went back to losing. That's why I haven't changed my opinion of the PA Lottery. Tomorrow I'll try only $2 tickets and save for the new ones on Mon/Tue.

I had to spend most at Wawa, so that's another reason for the losing. I've never seen a place so bad.

Your Wawa must be like my Redner's...I don't know if this place was ever good but anytime I go there, it amounts to the same thing: ZILTCH.

I have to stay out of there, the machine doesn't even look right.

Oh I finally got over to the website to take a look at the new instants. Are there any other symbols in their arsenal? Money bags, stacks of cash,

diamond necklaces, rings..I got them pegged. The obvious is all of these things are associated with wealth and the good life, that's simple. Here's

the complicated part they don't want anyone to know...I understand there are only so many symbols one can use on the new tickets...but we are

being brainwashed and hoodwinked at the same time, I'm tellin' you, they're playing with our minds.

Here's the deal...use the same symbols over and over again...a necklace on one means a win all....on another ticket, it loses...a moneybag on one

ticket wins..on another it's meaningless....a ring on one ticket doubles prizes, on still others it's just there as another no-win.

Is it ridiculous to assume they WANT people to lose track of what each symbol for each games means? The symbols are explained at the bottom of

tickets but...hey, there are so many players that race through scratching, they don't pay attention. First the codes, now small pool symbol abuse.

It's crime by association..confuse the players with same symbols on many different games and you've got them so confused they toss winners.

It's a sick, sick ticket world out there.

What's wrong with their imaginations? I wouldn't mind seeing fruit, flowers, hot dogs, animals, colored blocks as things to match. Does anyone

else see this as a possible additional means to bilk the players?...or is the heat index in my area today - 112 - frying my brains today?

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #104582
                  January 17, 2011
                  199 Posts
                  Posted: July 22, 2011, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi Dr65..I agree with you..first on the heat index..110 here..that is crazy anymore..

and second  on the symbols..like on the $5 hot 100,000..all those are symbols from other games..or should I say that you hope you get on other games..like the gold bar, the ring, the necklace..I get them all on the games I don't need them on..

I guess when I'm saying "OH Please let me get" the necklace, or the diamond, or the gold bar..I better be being specific to which game I want to have them On...Not the HOT 100,000..ha, ha..

But I agree I think they are doing that to confuse people and throw them off to which game needs which symbol..

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: July 22, 2011, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Your Wawa must be like my Redner's...I don't know if this place was ever good but anytime I go there, it amounts to the same thing: ZILTCH.

I have to stay out of there, the machine doesn't even look right.

Oh I finally got over to the website to take a look at the new instants. Are there any other symbols in their arsenal? Money bags, stacks of cash,

diamond necklaces, rings..I got them pegged. The obvious is all of these things are associated with wealth and the good life, that's simple. Here's

the complicated part they don't want anyone to know...I understand there are only so many symbols one can use on the new tickets...but we are

being brainwashed and hoodwinked at the same time, I'm tellin' you, they're playing with our minds.

Here's the deal...use the same symbols over and over again...a necklace on one means a win all....on another ticket, it loses...a moneybag on one

ticket wins..on another it's meaningless....a ring on one ticket doubles prizes, on still others it's just there as another no-win.

Is it ridiculous to assume they WANT people to lose track of what each symbol for each games means? The symbols are explained at the bottom of

tickets but...hey, there are so many players that race through scratching, they don't pay attention. First the codes, now small pool symbol abuse.

It's crime by association..confuse the players with same symbols on many different games and you've got them so confused they toss winners.

It's a sick, sick ticket world out there.

What's wrong with their imaginations? I wouldn't mind seeing fruit, flowers, hot dogs, animals, colored blocks as things to match. Does anyone

else see this as a possible additional means to bilk the players?...or is the heat index in my area today - 112 - frying my brains today?

Yeah, I don't know whether it is ticket hawks, my timing, or bad rolls at Wawa - maybe a combo. Even the other Wawas have been giving zilch. Was only $4/$16 at Giant, too - got Pure Gold #007 from the other machine, and it lost.

The heat is the worst I remember feeling it. Haven't even been out yet. Any tickets would be tonight.

I hate that mish-matching of symbols, regardless of intent. It could be a complete lack of creativity, but boy it could get confusing. But perhaps the Lottery is perfectly satisfied with that. More winners thrown out means less payout.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: July 22, 2011, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Getting closer to done again. 2 loser days with today a strikeout completely. Pure Gold is such an awful game - they sucked me in with the $100. There might be one area of the roll that does anything, if that. Should have stuck to my $2 day.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: July 22, 2011, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

went to publix today noticed one of the hawks standing there in the corner lurking i got 1 BDB loser 2nd BDB loser 3rd BDB $100 winner, but I pretended it was a loser and kept cool. I watched the hawk sweep in and buy the next 2..... you should of seen the look on his face when i cashed that winner it was priceless

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22969 Posts
                          Posted: July 22, 2011, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

went to publix today noticed one of the hawks standing there in the corner lurking i got 1 BDB loser 2nd BDB loser 3rd BDB $100 winner, but I pretended it was a loser and kept cool. I watched the hawk sweep in and buy the next 2..... you should of seen the look on his face when i cashed that winner it was priceless

ROFLROFLROFL

Evil Smile Good work James!!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                            Jacksonville Florida
                            United States
                            Member #23018
                            October 6, 2005
                            918 Posts
                            Posted: July 22, 2011, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

Yes, when the hawks are around the rule is to play opposites: if you really won act like you lost and if you lost act like you won. Throws their strategies off.

When losing a few in a row, act excited and nervous, pass close to the hawk, and ask the hawk "where is the nearest regional lottery office?" Then quickly leave...

Smiley

jgilm102's avatar - LK Philadelphia_Flyers-2.gif
                              SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #111861
                              June 4, 2011
                              216 Posts
                              Posted: July 23, 2011, 11:08 am - IP Logged

Getting closer to done again. 2 loser days with today a strikeout completely. Pure Gold is such an awful game - they sucked me in with the $100. There might be one area of the roll that does anything, if that. Should have stuck to my $2 day.

I am done with PA scratch offs. If you don't get 000-010 its either a loser or you win your money back. So pathetic. I had one of my clerks who I'm real tight with save me the 000 and 059 tickets on 4 rolls of $5 tickets. 7 out of 8 were winners, and I made a profit on all the winning 000 tickets (20, 40, 40, 0). Problem is GETTING those tickets, as all the big retailers save those tickets for good customers or keep them for themselves!

You would think such a huge system could be more RANDOMIZED, but it's not. They send the winners where they want and are too lazy to mix up the winning numbers on different ticket numbers.

Page 130 of 907