Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 16 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 136 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2011, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Planned on getting a Stacks for Trash  with my $10, but the place didnt have them. I got a 20X(032) and Cherry Slot(019) and both lost. That was my weeks allottment. Will play again next week.

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: July 31, 2011, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I had a good day today. Started out at K-Mart and got Whole Lotta Hundreds #147-149, and they all lost. That was disappointing. But things got much better at Giant. Got Whole Lotta Hundreds #082, which won a free ticket. Got Power 7s #016-018 - #016 won $40 and #018 won $70! Mustang #032 lost. $110 today + $2 if I get cash for the free ticket.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #109275
      April 9, 2011
      1495 Posts
      Posted: July 31, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit. Were they solo wins or multiple matches?

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: July 31, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Nice hit. Were they solo wins or multiple matches?

They made me work for them. The $40 win had 5 x $7 + $5, and the $70 win had 7 x $10. I'm stopping for the day, because it could go away quickly if I put it back in. Hope you get another good one - you could use it!

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: July 31, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

They made me work for them. The $40 win had 5 x $7 + $5, and the $70 win had 7 x $10. I'm stopping for the day, because it could go away quickly if I put it back in. Hope you get another good one - you could use it!

My $40 was the same way.. I love multiple wins, but I always fear the small amounts. I know the major jackpots are on solo #'s, so it is nice to see multiples or even symbols, but you know they won't give you the grand prize.

United States
            Member #89330
            April 5, 2010
            477 Posts
            Posted: July 31, 2011, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

Had a good weekend.  Bought two $5 tix in the 10X the money scratchers --- and won $100.  Cashed that ticket in and took $20 of that and bought two $10 Cash Spectacular tickets -- and we won $1,000!  Had not won a large scratch this year -- we won $1,000 four times last year.

Jester Laugh

Congratulations to all who are winning!  Always nice to get something back for our "donations"!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22980 Posts
              Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Had a good weekend.  Bought two $5 tix in the 10X the money scratchers --- and won $100.  Cashed that ticket in and took $20 of that and bought two $10 Cash Spectacular tickets -- and we won $1,000!  Had not won a large scratch this year -- we won $1,000 four times last year.

Jester Laugh

Congratulations to all who are winning!  Always nice to get something back for our "donations"!!

WTG dk!! VERY NICE JOB!! Keep it up, if it's anything like last year, you'll be pulling in at least 3 more. WTG!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22980 Posts
                Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

I tried the Stacks of Cash earlier...not too fond of the ticket colors...that's beside the point...

Found a stack of cash to win all prizes...urrggghhh....all prizes consisted of a mix of $5's and $10's to total $100 - ticket #038

I found a 10x the Money ticket (bought in a stretch of 10 tickets - I have to get the ticket number, it's in the car) but there were quite a few

winners in that stretch...a $5, a $4, a $2 and a $100 winner! I was actually shocked to see that. It had 2 amounts for $50 on it. I'll add the #

later on.

I also got a $100 winner on one of those crummy Mini-Mega's (5).....one match #33 for $100...shocking too, I hate them. I only played them

because there wasn't much in the local store today = ticket hawk Sunday...she missed that one though..too busy buying out the $10's and $20's.

Evil Smile

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

I tried the Stacks of Cash earlier...not too fond of the ticket colors...that's beside the point...

Found a stack of cash to win all prizes...urrggghhh....all prizes consisted of a mix of $5's and $10's to total $100 - ticket #038

I found a 10x the Money ticket (bought in a stretch of 10 tickets - I have to get the ticket number, it's in the car) but there were quite a few

winners in that stretch...a $5, a $4, a $2 and a $100 winner! I was actually shocked to see that. It had 2 amounts for $50 on it. I'll add the #

later on.

I also got a $100 winner on one of those crummy Mini-Mega's (5).....one match #33 for $100...shocking too, I hate them. I only played them

because there wasn't much in the local store today = ticket hawk Sunday...she missed that one though..too busy buying out the $10's and $20's.

Evil Smile

Nice wins DR65. I have to come play in your neck of the woods.lol You seem to hit better than Matt and I :)

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Jester Laugh

Nice win DK. What state?

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

later on.

Evil Smile

Nice wins and glad to see you finding $100s.. the $100s are still virtually invisible around here. Have won nothing on Stacks of Cash over $20, and my highest on Mini Multiplier and 10x the Money is $10.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:41 pm - IP Logged

Jester Laugh

Congrats; excellent wins!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Im curious dr65 if you dont mind me asking how much do you play ? you always have good results. Are you up for the year ?

I play a lot but still its hard to find decent winners.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: July 31, 2011, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Im curious dr65 if you dont mind me asking how much do you play ? you always have good results. Are you up for the year ?

I play a lot but still its hard to find decent winners.

She plays a lot but she still must be doing pretty well with the wins she gets - good for her. Once I got a 10x on 10x the Money, but as usual for me it was 10x $1. $110 today + the free ticket was a fantastic day for me.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: July 31, 2011, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I forgot - won $40 on Mini Multiplier when it first came out. $10 maximum since.

Page 136 of 908