Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 4:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 16 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 139 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2011, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

I mis-read my ticket, I matched 4 of the 5 numbers on top therefore a winning ticket of $40 bucks! now that my bottle of wine is almost gone I'm feeling even more Warm and Fuzzy.. hehehe.. beginners luck..

Congrats! Welcome to Lottery Post and good luck with future tries..

JaydenJade's avatar - leaf
    Missouri
    United States
    Member #92923
    June 17, 2010
    13 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2011, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Well I was trying to post a picture of my ticket but I can't figure out why this forum doesn't post pictures from photobucket like all other forums in the universe does... so guess you have to take my word for it.. '

Me is thinking "cash in the ticket" and another bottle of wine and staying away from the scratchers machine until I "feel" it again.. 

BTW I am a Sagittarius the luckiest of all zodiac, And originally from Nevada. Before moving away from North East Nevada I had won 10 royal flushes, fully loaded for a grand each..  I usually do not gamble, only when I have a certain feeling... I don't know how to explain it .. Just a certain feeling comes over me..

Probaly will crawl back into my hole and not post again for another year...

Good luck EVERYONE!

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #104582
      January 17, 2011
      199 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2011, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

You'll be glad to know that I didn't play for a couple of days..so decided today to spend $10 only...for fun..

I bought 1 Mustang #11 and won $50, and 1 Philadelphia Eagles, number 000 and won $10...

so I'm up $50 and I stopped...that is what I've got to learn to do..STOP..after I'm up..

That is the first $50 I've won in a good while so I'm going to stick to this good winning feeling for a couple more days...and not play...

Good Luck everyone..

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

Hello Everyone,

You'll be glad to know that I didn't play for a couple of days..so decided today to spend $10 only...for fun..

I bought 1 Mustang #11 and won $50, and 1 Philadelphia Eagles, number 000 and won $10...

so I'm up $50 and I stopped...that is what I've got to learn to do..STOP..after I'm up..

That is the first $50 I've won in a good while so I'm going to stick to this good winning feeling for a couple more days...and not play...

Good Luck everyone..

Congrats! Very glad you finally got that. At Wegmans tonight I got 1 $50 a Day for Life, 2 10x the Moneys, and a Mega Multiplier. Only the $1 won for a free ticket. But then I got 2 10x the Moneys from Wawa (#001 and #002) and finally got something good from there. $40 on #001. A 10x with $4.

ILLotteryman's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
          Chicago, IL
          United States
          Member #114234
          July 26, 2011
          429 Posts
          Posted: August 2, 2011, 8:39 pm - IP Logged

Congrats Jayden and whoself. That's great! I'm off today and thought I would treat myself to a few more IL scratch instants. Here are the results:

-IL $2 (1) Sterling Silver (1) - You have to match your numbers to any of the 2 Silver Numbers = LOST
          -IL $2 (4) $1,000 A Week For Life! - Match your numbers to winning numbers = LOST  ALL 4!
          -IL $5 (1) High Roller - Match any of your chip numbers to any of the winning numbers = LOST
          -IL $5 (2) Wheel of Fortune - Match your numbers to the Wheel Numbers = BOTH LOST!

No luck this afternoon, oh well. Onto the pick 3 and pick 4 tonight...

Good luck all...

ILLotteryMan Signing Out

Major IL Lottery Winnings: 06/29/11 (784), 08/07/11 (678), 08/15/11 (056), 08/16/11 (759 Midday + 579 Evening), 08/22/11 (101), 08/26/11 (668), Instants: $50 Wheel of Fortune!

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: August 2, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

Congrats! Very glad you finally got that. At Wegmans tonight I got 1 $50 a Day for Life, 2 10x the Moneys, and a Mega Multiplier. Only the $1 won for a free ticket. But then I got 2 10x the Moneys from Wawa (#001 and #002) and finally got something good from there. $40 on #001. A 10x with $4.

Oops, I meant Mini Multiplier. Easy mistake to make. I also got a Hot $100,000 #018 that lost from Wegmans, so Wawa was much better today. It was not the closest 2 Wawas that had the $40 winner. Still looking to do well from those 2.

Missouri
              United States
              Member #92923
              June 17, 2010
              13 Posts
              Posted: August 2, 2011, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

OK, Probably won't post again ='s I'm probably going to post every time my butt itches... I just went to buy another bottle of wine and cash in my ticket and it was a $50 dollar winner because the #18 was on there twice' for another 10 bucks..  Still can't figure out why I can't post an IMG on here.. maybe I have to be a member, who knows? At this point I don't care. I won 50 bucks of a 5 dollar scratch off. I'm drunk and feeling good...

I bought two more $5 dollar scratch off's at the same place, lots more lurkers in the evening.. one lady was coming with her cart of groceries' almost ran me over trying to get to the machine.. I said be my guest hun. She was almost shocked then said but I will get your winning ticket.. I looked at her and said then you deserve it hun..Then she looked at me and opened up her pocket book to show me all of her non-winning tickets and said if anyone deserves to win it should be me. I really hope the woman wins someday, I mean s h i t !

So funny how people are.. "If your going to win then you will win" It's your destiny!

I haven't scatched off my tickets yet.. dont really know why I bought them. I'm not feeling it.. another glass of wine poured from my fresh bottle.. I may sit on them for a week before I scratch them , then again I maybe posting here again within the hour..

Good Luck to Everyone!

~Jayden~

Missouri
                United States
                Member #92923
                June 17, 2010
                13 Posts
                Posted: August 2, 2011, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Oh OK my day has been hap-hazard to say the least... went to buy the first bottle of wine and paid with cash and the register stuck..My car is running out in 109 degree weather with the humidity index @ 90 degrees I was just about to leave and take it as a sign as not to drink and the register pops open..

Hubby comes home I cook dinner and say I want to go cash in this 40 dollar winner, Luck changes every second of your life it started out a 30 dollar winner turned into a 40 dollar winner and then get to the gas station turned into a 50 dollar winner.. LOL "LIFE"

Get to the same grocery store to buy another bottle of wine and the register sticks again, this time a different cashier who brings out this big rubber hammer and WHACKS IT HARD! "POOF, IT OPENS" LOL.

Get home with my bottle of wine and start opening it.. slashed my thumb wide open on the downslide of the opener.. I'm drunk and I'm happy I won 50 bucks! And Journey is singing to me full blast!

Good Luck Everyone

~Jayden~

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                  A long and winding road
                  United States
                  Member #17084
                  June 10, 2005
                  4533 Posts
                  Posted: August 2, 2011, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Jayden- once the wine simmers down and the print here is readable, go to the Forum "Help" section it explains how to post pictures. It does take some effort to understand the directions but once you get the hang of it, it should post just right.

Congrats on your wins!

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

christmas holly jolly numbers: 255,303,6911, 474,477 silver:47,gold:79.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22980 Posts
                    Posted: August 3, 2011, 12:16 am - IP Logged

I kind of like how that ticket looks. does it scratch well ??

I think it looks much better in the photo...up close and personal, it's really dull and matte..I wonder if it's a test to see

if they can cut some jobs in the design department. Heck, if ugly sells, then they don't need all kinds of design artists.

I could have told them that...just put 5 Top Prizes of $1,000,000 on it, it'll sell even if it's printed on toilet paper. Unhappy

It's very easy to scratch and that's a plus..one of the worst tickets they put out was a $10 100,000 for Life I think it

was....very hard and the paper would tear and the numbers would rub away with scratching.

Tonight I tried these:

10 - $1 Gold Class #'s

114 - nothing

115 - nothing

116 - Free ticket

117 - $20 x 2 and one spot for $10 = $50

118 - nothing

119 - Free ticket

120 - 123 - nothing

5 - $1 Dice Doublers #'s

053 - 057 - all lost

2 - $5 20x the Money #'s

021 - nothing

022 - one number match for $40.00

(I think I keep buying these looking for one of the loads of $1,000s that are supposed to be out there - trouble is,

I never find one Roll Eyes)

10 - $2 Mini-Multipliers #'s

014 - Free ticket

015 - 019 - nothing

020 - one spot match with a $20 win plus a 5x multiplier! = $100

021 - 023 nothing (I didn't think so)

2 - $10 Pure Gold #'s

006 - 007 - both lost

Spent $65 - won $190

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: August 3, 2011, 12:44 am - IP Logged

I think it looks much better in the photo...up close and personal, it's really dull and matte..I wonder if it's a test to see

if they can cut some jobs in the design department. Heck, if ugly sells, then they don't need all kinds of design artists.

I could have told them that...just put 5 Top Prizes of $1,000,000 on it, it'll sell even if it's printed on toilet paper. Unhappy

It's very easy to scratch and that's a plus..one of the worst tickets they put out was a $10 100,000 for Life I think it

was....very hard and the paper would tear and the numbers would rub away with scratching.

Tonight I tried these:

10 - $1 Gold Class #'s

114 - nothing

115 - nothing

116 - Free ticket

117 - $20 x 2 and one spot for $10 = $50

118 - nothing

119 - Free ticket

120 - 123 - nothing

5 - $1 Dice Doublers #'s

053 - 057 - all lost

2 - $5 20x the Money #'s

021 - nothing

022 - one number match for $40.00

(I think I keep buying these looking for one of the loads of $1,000s that are supposed to be out there - trouble is,

I never find one Roll Eyes)

10 - $2 Mini-Multipliers #'s

014 - Free ticket

015 - 019 - nothing

020 - one spot match with a $20 win plus a 5x multiplier! = $100

021 - 023 nothing (I didn't think so)

2 - $10 Pure Gold #'s

006 - 007 - both lost

Spent $65 - won $190

Wow, dr! I made a small profit today and thought that was good. You seem to be in a hot period on those $1 and $2 tickets - congrats again!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                        Oklahoma
                        United States
                        Member #82391
                        November 12, 2009
                        6290 Posts
                        Posted: August 3, 2011, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP JaydenJade....Thumbs Up

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: August 3, 2011, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

Woo Hoo!! Took about a week off from scratch-offs, just stopped at a Mobil gas station and hit for a hundred on a single purchase Gold Rush...ticket #009.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #74096
                            May 2, 2009
                            22980 Posts
                            Posted: August 3, 2011, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Woo Hoo!! Took about a week off from scratch-offs, just stopped at a Mobil gas station and hit for a hundred on a single purchase Gold Rush...ticket #009.

WTG OldSchoolHits!! Very nice job - keep on winning!!!

PartyParty

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: August 3, 2011, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

got 25x $20 LFL #000 - 024

# 005 - $100

# 015 - $200

# 016 - $50

well in the end i got $470 back so i lost $30 ...........

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Page 139 of 908