Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 17 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 143 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22848 Posts
Posted: August 7, 2011, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Well today I stop by the Illinois lottery tent at the Decatur Celebration... Thinking I might have some better luck... Well I was wrong... Bought a Wheel of Fortune and lost... But for buying at least $5.00 in tickets got to spend the wheel and won a Illinois Lottery hat....

WTG cooldude! Is it a cap, visor or knit hat? I'm just wondering what they're giving away. What was

the biggest prize on the wheel?

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22848 Posts
    Posted: August 7, 2011, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Hello, over the last few months I've been keeping up with everyones daily scratch posts. It's been real exciting to see how people are doing on these things across the country. Since it seemed that the only way to win on these things is to buy a roll I decided to buy one in GA. I purchased a $20 dollar Millionaire JUMBO BUCKS roll. In GA, all rolls cost $300 no matter the ticket price. Here was the shocking finding for this particular roll.

ticket # 000= $2500

ticket # 001= Loser

ticket # 002= Loser

ticket # 003= $25

ticket # 004= Loser

ticket # 005= TICKET

ticket # 006= $1000

ticket # 007= Loser

ticket # 008= Loser

ticket # 009= Loser

ticket # 010= Loser

ticket # 011= TICKET

ticket # 012= $30

ticket # 013= Loser

ticket # 014= Loser

TOTAL COST $300

Ticket Winning Amount =$3595

NET GAIN= $3295

PartyFABULOUS!!!!! WTGGGGG!!!!!! WOW!!!!!Party

mt zion illinois
      United States
      Member #110549
      May 6, 2011
      351 Posts
      Posted: August 7, 2011, 7:39 am - IP Logged

WTG cooldude! Is it a cap, visor or knit hat? I'm just wondering what they're giving away. What was

the biggest prize on the wheel?

it is a cap.... the biggest prize was a $5.00 scratch off... The other prizes were a $1.00 scratch off, hat, can cozy, lip balm, and mints..... I might give it a try  again later today.

Biggest lottery wins for 2013 $100 1 Time.......

Atlanta, Ga
        United States
        Member #114701
        August 5, 2011
        14 Posts
        Posted: August 7, 2011, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Finally a Geaorgia player! Wow. I play $20 games like Maximum Green constantly and never get anything over 100! I need to try that one out!

miami beach, fl
          United States
          Member #114786
          August 7, 2011
          1 Posts
          Posted: August 7, 2011, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

Today was my first time ever buying scratch off tickets. Both tickets were losers :| $5 Ruby Red 7's tickets. 1011 - ticket #020 + #021. Was hoping to get more tips if there are any as far as choosing which scratch off tickets to purchase.

GaPlayer86's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            Birmingham, Al
            United States
            Member #110940
            May 15, 2011
            4 Posts
            Posted: August 7, 2011, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats bdb703 on that roll    That game has many top prizes left.  I play in GA also but I live in AL. So I drive about an hour and half to the border and play. I play Max. Green alot  the most I won on that ticket is $100 alot. One day I played from the end of the roll with ticket 14 winning a ticket and tickets 13-6 losing. The next time I came to the store I saw a $50,000 winner from Max green. I didn't want to ask or know what ticket number it was lol

United States
              United States
              Member #60097
              April 5, 2008
              3957 Posts
              Posted: August 7, 2011, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Hello, over the last few months I've been keeping up with everyones daily scratch posts. It's been real exciting to see how people are doing on these things across the country. Since it seemed that the only way to win on these things is to buy a roll I decided to buy one in GA. I purchased a $20 dollar Millionaire JUMBO BUCKS roll. In GA, all rolls cost $300 no matter the ticket price. Here was the shocking finding for this particular roll.

ticket # 000= $2500

ticket # 001= Loser

ticket # 002= Loser

ticket # 003= $25

ticket # 004= Loser

ticket # 005= TICKET

ticket # 006= $1000

ticket # 007= Loser

ticket # 008= Loser

ticket # 009= Loser

ticket # 010= Loser

ticket # 011= TICKET

ticket # 012= $30

ticket # 013= Loser

ticket # 014= Loser

TOTAL COST $300

Ticket Winning Amount =$3595

NET GAIN= $3295

Now that was awesome!  Congratulations on a very nice outcome with this set of tickets!  Well that shows two big ones can be on the same roll and just because several losers in a row occur on a roll does not mean the roll was cold.  People who bought 7 through 13 in another circumstance would say "boy this is a cold roll".............but that is not the case for the person who didn't see 0 through 6 because the roll was front end loaded.

Nice job and ty for posting bdb!

PartyDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumDrumParty

Big Wins For All!

ILLotteryman's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                Chicago, IL
                United States
                Member #114234
                July 26, 2011
                429 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2011, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Bought one $1.00 Win $500 a Week for Life ticket by my work, LOST (191 from Instant Machine).

Hopefully, I will have time tonight to scratch off all of my Blue Line Illinois Lottery cards. They sold out by my work!!

ILLotteryMan Signing Out

Major IL Lottery Winnings: 06/29/11 (784), 08/07/11 (678), 08/15/11 (056), 08/16/11 (759 Midday + 579 Evening), 08/22/11 (101), 08/26/11 (668), Instants: $50 Wheel of Fortune!

Atlanta, Ga
                  United States
                  Member #114701
                  August 5, 2011
                  14 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2011, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Congrats bdb703 on that roll    That game has many top prizes left.  I play in GA also but I live in AL. So I drive about an hour and half to the border and play. I play Max. Green alot  the most I won on that ticket is $100 alot. One day I played from the end of the roll with ticket 14 winning a ticket and tickets 13-6 losing. The next time I came to the store I saw a $50,000 winner from Max green. I didn't want to ask or know what ticket number it was lol

Do you participate in the 2nd chance drawing for maximum green? I submit about 40 a month

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22848 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2011, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Today was my first time ever buying scratch off tickets. Both tickets were losers :| $5 Ruby Red 7's tickets. 1011 - ticket #020 + #021. Was hoping to get more tips if there are any as far as choosing which scratch off tickets to purchase.

Welcome dpsyche! Maybe James or the other Fla players can steer you in the right direction..what tickets to play, which to stay away from.

I hope you find a good one!! Good luck!!

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: August 7, 2011, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Welcome and good luck! I would set a budget, avoid the $1 games unless you want to fill a purchase out or the other tickets aren't doing anything, and check your state's website for the latest info. on remaining prizes and odds.

Today I avoided the $10s (only one winner lately and that was $10 on Stack of Cash #024.) Only got a few $2s which produced $2. I was shicked Giant had the beginning of the roll of Power 7s - they were busy. I got #000, 001, 002. #001 won $40, so I made a profit for the first time since the $100 win.

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                        Lower MI
                        United States
                        Member #94546
                        July 22, 2010
                        247 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2011, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

I will be traveling through Pennsylvania this coming Friday- up through Erie- I wanna get a few $2 tickets- maybe a few $5 ones.

Whick one to avoid- which ones to get ??

Thanks in advance =)..

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2011, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

I will be traveling through Pennsylvania this coming Friday- up through Erie- I wanna get a few $2 tickets- maybe a few $5 ones.

Whick one to avoid- which ones to get ??

Thanks in advance =)..

I like the Electric 8's and 10X in the $2 range. 20X is the $5 game with the best prizes left. I would go with gut instinct vs going in with a plan of what to buy and what to avoid. Hopefully Erie will be your lucky stop. Good luck

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
                            Lower MI
                            United States
                            Member #94546
                            July 22, 2010
                            247 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

I like the Electric 8's and 10X in the $2 range. 20X is the $5 game with the best prizes left. I would go with gut instinct vs going in with a plan of what to buy and what to avoid. Hopefully Erie will be your lucky stop. Good luck

Yeah I usually go with my gut- I did look at the website and had both $2 ones you mentioned wrote down =)..

BUT wanted some input also-

Thank-You very much !

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22848 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2011, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

Yeah I usually go with my gut- I did look at the website and had both $2 ones you mentioned wrote down =)..

BUT wanted some input also-

Thank-You very much !

Good luck to you while in PA Mamma! Yea, right now I agree with the Electric 8's preferably 10 at a time and the 10x the Money also in that amount

if you can...if not just one out of each slot/counter display works sometimes too. The Whole Lotta $100's have been good to me in the past.

I have to say that I'm quite displeased lately with the $5 tickets...forget the car, forget the baseball games and forget the football games too

(Mustang, Phillies, Pirates, Eagles and Steelers lol)

Cherry Slots, I'm always pulling duds.....Hot $100,000's are a teaser ticket....the $5 Monopoly is my favorite.

I swear no matter where or what time I went out today...the friggin traveling hawk was there before me. She had a hot pink shirt on today

but really, that did nothing for her stone face. She's back to not speaking to me, fine. Banana

I need a radar device, I'm sick of being ambushed...turn around and there they are...better yet, they need a one way ticket off the planet.

I'm going out right now...I KNOW she won't be there...Top Star must not be on her map. Good.

I'll let you know later on how I did.

Page 143 of 907