Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 137 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
ILLotteryman's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
Chicago, IL
United States
Member #114234
July 26, 2011
429 Posts
Posted: July 31, 2011, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

I know when I asked one of the retailers where I buy some of my instants from about the IL Wheel of Fotune tickets and asked him if there were any bigger winners and he said he hasn't seen any over $10. I think the WOF tickets are a rip off but I buy them for the second chance drawing, since it's probably to easier to win that drawing than the actual instant ticket in regards to winning something big...

ILLotteryMan Signing Out

Major IL Lottery Winnings: 06/29/11 (784), 08/07/11 (678), 08/15/11 (056), 08/16/11 (759 Midday + 579 Evening), 08/22/11 (101), 08/26/11 (668), Instants: $50 Wheel of Fortune!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22976 Posts
    Posted: August 1, 2011, 2:33 am - IP Logged

Im curious dr65 if you dont mind me asking how much do you play ? you always have good results. Are you up for the year ?

I play a lot but still its hard to find decent winners.

Hi James! No, I don't mind you asking at all. I play a lot of tickets but my plays are scattered throughout different stores. I usually go to 2 favorite/

nearby gas stations, 2 favorite/nearby grocery stores and depending on my travels for the day/every couple days...I'll try whatever is on the way to

where I'm going.

Usually when I go out, I have $100 to play where I choose to stop in - I LOVE the favorite gas station, that's a Top Star station, that's ALWAYS been

good and I don't know why. I tried explaining it to Matt and tried coming up with various reasons - ie: more people stopping in, high turnover, people

playing just $5 or $2 tickets like crazy...and of course just a good area for instants. It's just one little old machine that seems to do well when I hit it

up for 1 - 2 $20's at a time or 5 - 10 $2's at a time or a couple up to 4 $5's at a time. I almost avoid $3 tickets like the plague, imo, they stink.

With that $100, if I hit then good...more to play or just sock away if I feel the machine won't give better than the $100 I just got....what I will not do

is keep at a slot that just gave $100....I don't care what could be there, I'm not going for it. I stop at the $100 win for that game. I'll go down by

denominations and many times skip slots that gave me $5 wins...I figure, depending on the ticket that if I win $5, that's about all I'm getting UNLESS

the numbers look good or weird or have a pattern to them.

If I have my original $100 and hit a couple $20's it's not making a dent in my $100, I'm getting my $20 ticket price back to try another slot.

I reinvest winnings.

I play different slots.

I stop when a win comes most times but depending on what the win was and what number ticket it is, I might go just one more.

The $2 tickets MUST be bought in at least 5 but preferably sets of 10.....The $1 tickets MUST be bought in groups of 20 or 40 BUT always in place

of a $10/$20 choice UNLESS I win $100 or more.

I don't buy rolls and don't get stuck on one slot looking/buying up to a winner....confirm with Matt what's been my m/o for the longest time and he'll

tell you that it's 1 - 2 $20's, 2 - 3 $10's, up to 4 $5's and 5 - 10/20 $2's and $1's.

Look back at my old posts, I consistently listed wins/loses with a base starting amount of $60 - $120.

I don't list all my wins and for the naysayers..lol....don't list all my loses too, I'll give them that because dammit, sometimes I just don't post!!

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate my plays/wins/loses for the posts I submit.

I've spent a $100 some days that I could have kicked myself for choosing $10's and $20's.....not probably, that the $5's would have been better but

more or less thought that playing $2 tickets would have been the WAY TO GO.

I've been surprised more and more with the current method of buying 5/10/20 of $2's and $1's...like tonight I bought 5 Pure Gold and found a $50

winner..that's on a $1 ticket..I like those kinds. The other week (and kick me good, haven't posted any PROOF yet on the discussion forum..lazy

I guess or just busy....lol..by the time I get them up, the games will be over - aye, aye, aye) I got a Pure Gold for $100.

So, James when I tried to butt in and suggest trying different bins, I had a reason. It works. I don't buy just out of one bin and don't buy $20 tickets

'en masse' I have to say that I would NEVER buy even 4 at a time....the most I think I've done is 3 from one slot. I just think it's financial suicide to

keep buying from the same slot. But, to each his/her own because I've seen you do some good that way. I just tend to think that if a BIG one is

for me, it'll be first one or second one at the most out...of the $20's and I've had tremendous luck with that method. It's just knowing when to

stop.

I'm usually lucky...I can't say ALWAYS because I'm not. I've plunked down $100 already only to come out with $20. It happens. But with some

thought I try not to let it happen. If it does, I do not start again - I go HOME.

Am I up for the year....hmmm.....PROBABLY NOT. I don't keep records other than here...I have most pics saved to the pic file that I posted here

so if I need to look at anything, I can go back but I'll tell you winning $100 here and $50 there and $20 here and $200 there isn't going to put

anyone WAY ahead if they're reinvesting looking for bigger wins. My records here are just a part of what I've won because I don't post all the time

but to answer the burning question again......I spend $60/$100 when I'm out 3 times a week and then sometimes I choose NOT to play that, I'll

play a $20 or $40 I have on me and not go get more $$$$....it depends on the store, how much time has passed since I hit a $100 or more and

what ticket numbers the tickets are currently at.

I don't go to supersized stores, I don't care for them....Giant once in awhile, Redners once in awhile, Weis once in awhile...there's just too many

people there buying and buying and too hard to keep track...farther away from me too.

Mainly, my favorite place to be is Top Star and if I win $100 out of the machine, I don't touch the next ticket..I move onto the other slots. Lately

and this makes me mad, they are double stocking the same <snip> ticket.....double up on Mega tickets, Diamond tickets....etc, etc. In that case, I

pick one of the 2 and either get lucky or don't.

Right now, I have $400 in instants to turn in and $250 from a midday daily number hit...kick me again for not putting more on that sucker. Next time!

I do NOT spend all that I turn in either....I'll hold some tickets and just cash in a couple at a time.

There is someone that is not going to like this next statement but .... well .... I'm just telling it like it is. The $100 tickets whether it's from $2/$1/$5/

$10/$20 are NOT hard to find. You have to know when to stop at a slot. I have more on me than most people go out with but $100 isn't that much

to me. It's a lot of ticket playing in different denominations and it's more than the $20/$10/$5 most people spend while out. SO....I spend more

but am lucky too..no one is going to take that from me....whatever anyone thinks - let them. I laid it out and have been for months here.

I keep thinking back to Vergie, she wins a LOT and I know people want to know what she spends but when you love the game...and I'm not

talking behind her back because I have spoken to her about this, I hope she sees it and verifies it too - WHEN YOU LOVE THE GAME, the cost/wins/

percentage ahead doesn't seem to matter as much as winning a lot does. To me, it's not get ahead....I AM LOOKING FOR THE BIG WIN...but to me,

it's having fun playing and that's what I like to do...scratch/play/lose or scratch/play/win...they are fun and I'm here to stay!

James if I offended you in any way about play style, that's not what I intended, just trying to suggest another method of playing to win and come

out a winner more often. Don't be seduced by what the top prize is on the ticket, that's what they want......buy and buy and buy the same ticket..

but please try it a couple times..take that $100 or so and bounce around good..go to a few stores and play 2 max and move on...try the lower tickets

too....don't write of the $1's and $2's in quantity, they are good for me here that way. Reinvest but not all on the same slot...win and quit that slot,

try another, win and quit that one too. The variety is a curse sometimes but a blessing sometimes too...move to another store if you have to and have

a set amount you're going to spend and then LEAVE and don't go back lol!

WIN A GOOD ONE and btw, didn't know you were going to be reading a novel, did you? Big Smile or did you? Confused

I think one of the biggest differences between say, you and me, is the play styles. I don't go for packs or buy out a bin or even 10 from it. If I win,

I move on. I can't play like I've seen some others do...I just don't agree with that way. I might have missed a major prize that way, but I just

have a point where I stop.

Good luck and find that MEGA WINNER!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22976 Posts
      Posted: August 1, 2011, 2:43 am - IP Logged

Nice wins and glad to see you finding $100s.. the $100s are still virtually invisible around here. Have won nothing on Stacks of Cash over $20, and my highest on Mini Multiplier and 10x the Money is $10.

Matt right now the best ticket out there has to be 10x the Money!! and the 7's tickets....BUT only for the first half of next week no doubt. Looks like

they did it again.....they are stocking the first runs with winners. The Pure Gold in sets of 10 - 20 are also doing well here. In the last few days, I

bought sets of 10 3 times of the 10x the Money and found the $100 one and 2 10x symbols - one paid $20 and the other paid $40. That's equal to the

cost of 3 $20 tickets and I did much better than I probably would have with buying 3 $20's....in fact I know I would have done worse doing it that way.

I think the mindset of course is that when you buy the heftier priced tickets, the winnings are going to be bigger...but some of my good wins from

way back have come from $2 tickets...they aren't as bad as anyone thinks they might be....I think the trick is to buy them 5 or 10 at a time.

I had a Red Hot, Triple Winning 7's, 10x the Money (previous release) do very well....$400, $777 and $500...that's not bad at all. It's resetting the

mind that's the hard part. lol!

I keep on plugging away at the new method and will continue, the $2 ones aren't as useless as I once thought they were.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! FIND A SUPER DUPER ONE!!!

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: August 1, 2011, 8:31 am - IP Logged

Matt right now the best ticket out there has to be 10x the Money!! and the 7's tickets....BUT only for the first half of next week no doubt. Looks like

they did it again.....they are stocking the first runs with winners. The Pure Gold in sets of 10 - 20 are also doing well here. In the last few days, I

bought sets of 10 3 times of the 10x the Money and found the $100 one and 2 10x symbols - one paid $20 and the other paid $40. That's equal to the

cost of 3 $20 tickets and I did much better than I probably would have with buying 3 $20's....in fact I know I would have done worse doing it that way.

I think the mindset of course is that when you buy the heftier priced tickets, the winnings are going to be bigger...but some of my good wins from

way back have come from $2 tickets...they aren't as bad as anyone thinks they might be....I think the trick is to buy them 5 or 10 at a time.

I had a Red Hot, Triple Winning 7's, 10x the Money (previous release) do very well....$400, $777 and $500...that's not bad at all. It's resetting the

mind that's the hard part. lol!

I keep on plugging away at the new method and will continue, the $2 ones aren't as useless as I once thought they were.

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!! FIND A SUPER DUPER ONE!!!

Good advice to James - I am surprised you aren't up for the year, but that could be Pennsylvania's new style of fewer good wins IMO. I should be getting more $100s for the amount I put in. That $70 that I got on Power 7s was a nice one, though - only 1 of those every 3 rolls or so. Today I'm trying a few $2 tickets and maybe a Stacks of Cash or two (which have been worse than Pure Gold.) Last time I tried 8 Gold Classes (the game I think you meant,) I only got $2 back, but I haven't bought that many since.

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22976 Posts
          Posted: August 1, 2011, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Good advice to James - I am surprised you aren't up for the year, but that could be Pennsylvania's new style of fewer good wins IMO. I should be getting more $100s for the amount I put in. That $70 that I got on Power 7s was a nice one, though - only 1 of those every 3 rolls or so. Today I'm trying a few $2 tickets and maybe a Stacks of Cash or two (which have been worse than Pure Gold.) Last time I tried 8 Gold Classes (the game I think you meant,) I only got $2 back, but I haven't bought that many since.

Hi Matt!! I better start keeping track because, really, I just don't know..I also play pick 3, 4 and sometimes I'll do Quinto. I often thought of keeping

a record book but mainly, I just play. I know I come up with enough $100's and $50's and better ones once in awhile. So rather than say I'm up w/o

records to show it, I said probably not. I just play, collect wins and play some more. I'm forever searching for the biggie and will keep on scratching!!

Big Smile

I found a Monopoly ticket #051 with 3 Top-hats for $25 each this morning = $75.00.

I spent $20 and got that Monopoly, a Power 7's #053 won nothing, 2 Whole Lotta $100's #'s 072 won nothing and 073 won $10.00, 2 Electric 8's

#'s 119 nothing and #120 won $2.00, one Mini-Multiplier won nothing ticket #112. Total won $87.00

I didn't turn any in, just got my gas and came home but on that $20 I'm up by $67 plus have the original $20 I started with too, that's the way I

look at it.

HEY!!! Awesome job on the Power 7's win!!!! WTG!!!

PartyParty

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: August 1, 2011, 12:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi Matt!! I better start keeping track because, really, I just don't know..I also play pick 3, 4 and sometimes I'll do Quinto. I often thought of keeping

a record book but mainly, I just play. I know I come up with enough $100's and $50's and better ones once in awhile. So rather than say I'm up w/o

records to show it, I said probably not. I just play, collect wins and play some more. I'm forever searching for the biggie and will keep on scratching!!

Big Smile

I found a Monopoly ticket #051 with 3 Top-hats for $25 each this morning = $75.00.

I spent $20 and got that Monopoly, a Power 7's #053 won nothing, 2 Whole Lotta $100's #'s 072 won nothing and 073 won $10.00, 2 Electric 8's

#'s 119 nothing and #120 won $2.00, one Mini-Multiplier won nothing ticket #112. Total won $87.00

I didn't turn any in, just got my gas and came home but on that $20 I'm up by $67 plus have the original $20 I started with too, that's the way I

look at it.

HEY!!! Awesome job on the Power 7's win!!!! WTG!!!

PartyParty

Thanks, dr65! I would have posted the picture, but I cashed the tickets in. Sometimes we can use that cash, right? Congrats again on your wins lately. I don't keep track of my Lotto record because I know I'm behind. As long as I spend what I can afford and have fun, that's enough to keep playing.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: August 1, 2011, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi James! No, I don't mind you asking at all. I play a lot of tickets but my plays are scattered throughout different stores. I usually go to 2 favorite/

nearby gas stations, 2 favorite/nearby grocery stores and depending on my travels for the day/every couple days...I'll try whatever is on the way to

where I'm going.

Usually when I go out, I have $100 to play where I choose to stop in - I LOVE the favorite gas station, that's a Top Star station, that's ALWAYS been

good and I don't know why. I tried explaining it to Matt and tried coming up with various reasons - ie: more people stopping in, high turnover, people

playing just $5 or $2 tickets like crazy...and of course just a good area for instants. It's just one little old machine that seems to do well when I hit it

up for 1 - 2 $20's at a time or 5 - 10 $2's at a time or a couple up to 4 $5's at a time. I almost avoid $3 tickets like the plague, imo, they stink.

With that $100, if I hit then good...more to play or just sock away if I feel the machine won't give better than the $100 I just got....what I will not do

is keep at a slot that just gave $100....I don't care what could be there, I'm not going for it. I stop at the $100 win for that game. I'll go down by

denominations and many times skip slots that gave me $5 wins...I figure, depending on the ticket that if I win $5, that's about all I'm getting UNLESS

the numbers look good or weird or have a pattern to them.

If I have my original $100 and hit a couple $20's it's not making a dent in my $100, I'm getting my $20 ticket price back to try another slot.

I reinvest winnings.

I play different slots.

I stop when a win comes most times but depending on what the win was and what number ticket it is, I might go just one more.

The $2 tickets MUST be bought in at least 5 but preferably sets of 10.....The $1 tickets MUST be bought in groups of 20 or 40 BUT always in place

of a $10/$20 choice UNLESS I win $100 or more.

I don't buy rolls and don't get stuck on one slot looking/buying up to a winner....confirm with Matt what's been my m/o for the longest time and he'll

tell you that it's 1 - 2 $20's, 2 - 3 $10's, up to 4 $5's and 5 - 10/20 $2's and $1's.

Look back at my old posts, I consistently listed wins/loses with a base starting amount of $60 - $120.

I don't list all my wins and for the naysayers..lol....don't list all my loses too, I'll give them that because dammit, sometimes I just don't post!!

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to calculate my plays/wins/loses for the posts I submit.

I've spent a $100 some days that I could have kicked myself for choosing $10's and $20's.....not probably, that the $5's would have been better but

more or less thought that playing $2 tickets would have been the WAY TO GO.

I've been surprised more and more with the current method of buying 5/10/20 of $2's and $1's...like tonight I bought 5 Pure Gold and found a $50

winner..that's on a $1 ticket..I like those kinds. The other week (and kick me good, haven't posted any PROOF yet on the discussion forum..lazy

I guess or just busy....lol..by the time I get them up, the games will be over - aye, aye, aye) I got a Pure Gold for $100.

So, James when I tried to butt in and suggest trying different bins, I had a reason. It works. I don't buy just out of one bin and don't buy $20 tickets

'en masse' I have to say that I would NEVER buy even 4 at a time....the most I think I've done is 3 from one slot. I just think it's financial suicide to

keep buying from the same slot. But, to each his/her own because I've seen you do some good that way. I just tend to think that if a BIG one is

for me, it'll be first one or second one at the most out...of the $20's and I've had tremendous luck with that method. It's just knowing when to

stop.

I'm usually lucky...I can't say ALWAYS because I'm not. I've plunked down $100 already only to come out with $20. It happens. But with some

thought I try not to let it happen. If it does, I do not start again - I go HOME.

Am I up for the year....hmmm.....PROBABLY NOT. I don't keep records other than here...I have most pics saved to the pic file that I posted here

so if I need to look at anything, I can go back but I'll tell you winning $100 here and $50 there and $20 here and $200 there isn't going to put

anyone WAY ahead if they're reinvesting looking for bigger wins. My records here are just a part of what I've won because I don't post all the time

but to answer the burning question again......I spend $60/$100 when I'm out 3 times a week and then sometimes I choose NOT to play that, I'll

play a $20 or $40 I have on me and not go get more $$$$....it depends on the store, how much time has passed since I hit a $100 or more and

what ticket numbers the tickets are currently at.

I don't go to supersized stores, I don't care for them....Giant once in awhile, Redners once in awhile, Weis once in awhile...there's just too many

people there buying and buying and too hard to keep track...farther away from me too.

Mainly, my favorite place to be is Top Star and if I win $100 out of the machine, I don't touch the next ticket..I move onto the other slots. Lately

and this makes me mad, they are double stocking the same <snip> ticket.....double up on Mega tickets, Diamond tickets....etc, etc. In that case, I

pick one of the 2 and either get lucky or don't.

Right now, I have $400 in instants to turn in and $250 from a midday daily number hit...kick me again for not putting more on that sucker. Next time!

I do NOT spend all that I turn in either....I'll hold some tickets and just cash in a couple at a time.

There is someone that is not going to like this next statement but .... well .... I'm just telling it like it is. The $100 tickets whether it's from $2/$1/$5/

$10/$20 are NOT hard to find. You have to know when to stop at a slot. I have more on me than most people go out with but $100 isn't that much

to me. It's a lot of ticket playing in different denominations and it's more than the $20/$10/$5 most people spend while out. SO....I spend more

but am lucky too..no one is going to take that from me....whatever anyone thinks - let them. I laid it out and have been for months here.

I keep thinking back to Vergie, she wins a LOT and I know people want to know what she spends but when you love the game...and I'm not

talking behind her back because I have spoken to her about this, I hope she sees it and verifies it too - WHEN YOU LOVE THE GAME, the cost/wins/

percentage ahead doesn't seem to matter as much as winning a lot does. To me, it's not get ahead....I AM LOOKING FOR THE BIG WIN...but to me,

it's having fun playing and that's what I like to do...scratch/play/lose or scratch/play/win...they are fun and I'm here to stay!

James if I offended you in any way about play style, that's not what I intended, just trying to suggest another method of playing to win and come

out a winner more often. Don't be seduced by what the top prize is on the ticket, that's what they want......buy and buy and buy the same ticket..

but please try it a couple times..take that $100 or so and bounce around good..go to a few stores and play 2 max and move on...try the lower tickets

too....don't write of the $1's and $2's in quantity, they are good for me here that way. Reinvest but not all on the same slot...win and quit that slot,

try another, win and quit that one too. The variety is a curse sometimes but a blessing sometimes too...move to another store if you have to and have

a set amount you're going to spend and then LEAVE and don't go back lol!

WIN A GOOD ONE and btw, didn't know you were going to be reading a novel, did you? Big Smile or did you? Confused

I think one of the biggest differences between say, you and me, is the play styles. I don't go for packs or buy out a bin or even 10 from it. If I win,

I move on. I can't play like I've seen some others do...I just don't agree with that way. I might have missed a major prize that way, but I just

have a point where I stop.

Good luck and find that MEGA WINNER!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

DR65. The place that I like is a TopStar also. mine doesn't have a machine, so I know we are hitting up different stores:)

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22976 Posts
                Posted: August 1, 2011, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah, Matt...we sure can - it's reinvestment money. When you win $20 after spending $20 I don't see anything wrong with putting it back in

to try a different slot. The winner might be the next one out and it's money you started with anyway.

Today I went out to put in my losers - my daily #'s lol! - and turned in 10 $2 FREE tickets. I got 5 of the 10x the Money #'s 067 - 071 they all lost.

I wanted 5 of the Whole Lotta $100's but they only had 3 of them...#'s 147, 148 and 149...#147 had a WIN$100 symbol!! #148 was $4.00 and

#149 lost. I got 4 of the Pure Golds to round out the $20 worth of FREE tickets and they won nothing.

Honestly, I think the varied play, a few low tickets at a time from different places, sticking with lower amounts with a large amount thrown in here

and there is the way to go. I'm happier with the $2 tickets right now. The $20's are giving nothing, for me anyway.

I had a clerk at a store tell me she won $3,000 and $1,000 on a Bonus Block Bingo $3...and on a Cash Cube $3 of all things!! I was really happy for

her, she's a real down to earth type of person and doesn't have a bad bone in her body. She said she, her husband and her daughter went to the

Smithsonian to celebrate the winnings, that's a nice story. This is in an even smaller gas station than my favorite Top Star, so they can be anywhere.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22976 Posts
                  Posted: August 1, 2011, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

lol omiller! Machine or counter, I think there might just be something about those Top Stars...mine always produces something good.

Why ask why?

(I still haven't figured out the why of it, it's just a good darn store!)

Good luck today!!

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: August 1, 2011, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Oh yeah, Matt...we sure can - it's reinvestment money. When you win $20 after spending $20 I don't see anything wrong with putting it back in

to try a different slot. The winner might be the next one out and it's money you started with anyway.

Today I went out to put in my losers - my daily #'s lol! - and turned in 10 $2 FREE tickets. I got 5 of the 10x the Money #'s 067 - 071 they all lost.

I wanted 5 of the Whole Lotta $100's but they only had 3 of them...#'s 147, 148 and 149...#147 had a WIN$100 symbol!! #148 was $4.00 and

#149 lost. I got 4 of the Pure Golds to round out the $20 worth of FREE tickets and they won nothing.

Honestly, I think the varied play, a few low tickets at a time from different places, sticking with lower amounts with a large amount thrown in here

and there is the way to go. I'm happier with the $2 tickets right now. The $20's are giving nothing, for me anyway.

I had a clerk at a store tell me she won $3,000 and $1,000 on a Bonus Block Bingo $3...and on a Cash Cube $3 of all things!! I was really happy for

her, she's a real down to earth type of person and doesn't have a bad bone in her body. She said she, her husband and her daughter went to the

Smithsonian to celebrate the winnings, that's a nice story. This is in an even smaller gas station than my favorite Top Star, so they can be anywhere.

Yeah, I don't mind putting back in modest wins. But if I get a big day, I like to use it on other things. Whole Lotta Hundreds is a stinky game around here. I got #147-149 yesterday, and they were all a big $0. I get the occasional $20 instead of $100. Good idea with getting more $2 tickets than usual.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: August 1, 2011, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Wawa and Stacks of Cash are both so annoying. That's my only comment about today's outing - LOL.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: August 1, 2011, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

Got a roll of $20 BDB ! 

Scratching soon will post results later

2014 Highest Winner: $500

erik83's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
                          Punta Gorda, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #109194
                          April 7, 2011
                          183 Posts
                          Posted: August 1, 2011, 8:55 pm - IP Logged

Good luck James1

Hope you won the Jackpot!

PLENTY O' $500 WINNERS-----2 $1,000.00 WINNERS (Billion Dollar Blockbuster) FEBUAURY-12-2011 AND MAY-1-2011!

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: August 1, 2011, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes, 10x the Money is great. 10 of them produced 2 $2 winners, of course 2 winners in 3 tickets. Then all losers. If you don't get in a preferred area, you get nothing. Manipulation indeed.

ILLotteryman's avatar - scenery water_mountains.jpg
                              Chicago, IL
                              United States
                              Member #114234
                              July 26, 2011
                              429 Posts
                              Posted: August 1, 2011, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Bought two IL Wheel of Fortune $5 tickets and no dice, nada, zero, nothing. Oh well, will try again next week...

Me and Cool Dude are hoping to win the Second Chance Drawing on Aug. 4th. Good luck everyone!

ILLotteryMan Signing Out

Major IL Lottery Winnings: 06/29/11 (784), 08/07/11 (678), 08/15/11 (056), 08/16/11 (759 Midday + 579 Evening), 08/22/11 (101), 08/26/11 (668), Instants: $50 Wheel of Fortune!

Page 137 of 908