Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by reddog.

Page 14 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: February 9, 2011, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Got a couple of $1 Sunny Money's. Both lost.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40340 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2011, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I got a scratcher at the grocery store and got 15 bucks...now I can play more 3 digitBanana

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

Wow, a good day finally! Put in $39 and got $133 back. Results:

Got 2 Pot O' Golds. #027 lost and #028 won $5.

Got 1 Emerald 8. #045 won $8.

Got 1 Big Winner Spectacular. #103 won $20.

And got 1 Cash Fever - #018 won $100! That surprised me because while I've had luck on that number before, the luck hasn't been in a while. I get more Cash Fevers than Mega Multipliers because Cash Fever still spits out more $100+ winners it seems.

FL
        United States
        Member #104946
        January 22, 2011
        105 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2011, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

I found some rare Cool 100,000 today bought the last ten of them and almost broke even,  20.00, 10.00, 10.00 spending 50.00.  I've never played that one before and don't see them anywhere but this one Cirkle K seems to be a low volume retailer.  I actually saw the Cool 100,000 there months ago and hadnt' been back that way until today.  They still had them,  I wasn't really expecting top prize because it seemed like an old roll (just guessing at that) but the ticket serial was 81,000 and seemed to me ticket printing generally goes into the 100,000 for a 5million print run and 200,000 for a 10milion print run.

Florida
          United States
          Member #102882
          December 27, 2010
          334 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2011, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

I found some rare Cool 100,000 today bought the last ten of them and almost broke even,  20.00, 10.00, 10.00 spending 50.00.  I've never played that one before and don't see them anywhere but this one Cirkle K seems to be a low volume retailer.  I actually saw the Cool 100,000 there months ago and hadnt' been back that way until today.  They still had them,  I wasn't really expecting top prize because it seemed like an old roll (just guessing at that) but the ticket serial was 81,000 and seemed to me ticket printing generally goes into the 100,000 for a 5million print run and 200,000 for a 10milion print run.

If u won that, then u got maybe  a hot roll. Usually losers on this one. Still lots of these available.

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2011, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Went to Port Charlotte today ( the town that has sold numerous $1 and $10 Million scratch off winners )

Got 2 $20 Monopoly and a BDB. I broke even on all 3 tickets.

I hate when I hit the Train symbol on both tickets and the amount is only $10 BS

ameriken's avatar - 33ojew2
              Denver, Co
              United States
              Member #103046
              December 29, 2010
              546 Posts
              Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:15 am - IP Logged

New game in Colorado 'Cool Millions' with a $1 million JP. Bought one yesterday @ $20 and, no, I didn't win a cool million, but a cool $50. Anytime I can get my money back plus a few bucks more is a cool day. Banana

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: February 11, 2011, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Got turned off from playing at the store today. The local poacher was there and he was in action against an old lady who was playing LFL. Right when I got there the old lady had a bunch of losers and the poacher swept in an bought a $100 winner. This guy is there morning / day / night. Just before closing time at 10:00 pm he cashed in the days take it was around $360 worth of winners. I did not want to leave empty handed so I bought a Green Hornet and went on my way. I lost.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
                  The Ville, FL
                  United States
                  Member #95879
                  August 19, 2010
                  1708 Posts
                  Posted: February 11, 2011, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

Got turned off from playing at the store today. The local poacher was there and he was in action against an old lady who was playing LFL. Right when I got there the old lady had a bunch of losers and the poacher swept in an bought a $100 winner. This guy is there morning / day / night. Just before closing time at 10:00 pm he cashed in the days take it was around $360 worth of winners. I did not want to leave empty handed so I bought a Green Hornet and went on my way. I lost.

James - thats pretty nuts. In my town Ive heard (more than once) that some guys come in and literally play hundreds a day like its a full time job. I bet these dudes are the same types you are encountering. The guy your talking about just seems straight up sneaky, but at least you know to stay away and are smarter to not let him try and scoop the next tickets in line after you. Next time you see him you should hurry and buy the next one and take it home so the fool doesnt know if it was a winner or not =)

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22867 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2011, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

I'd find another store James and leave the poacher, you just can't compete with that. They drain the machine of winners and use the rest of the

players as their suckers. Buy up all the losers so the vulture can walk right up and get the good one? Not me. They are a detested group alright.

I go in and play and when I sense I'm being watched (used) I leave. I swear one guy walked in the other week and gave me some drop dead

look because I didn't answer his question from an earlier encounter: You winning? is what he said. I thought: go jump off a cliff you friggin'

scavenger, shot him a glare and turned my back on him.

I'll bet if you did a line up of them all and compared photos, you'd find they all have distinguishing features in common...beady/shifty eyes, eye-

brows permanently in a down position (unless they're asking you if you're winning, then it's like some sick, not quite right look anyway), a constant

frown and an almost crazed expression. Stay away from them James..they are a disease. They bring the normal players down to new lows and

make them think of things they never normally would, like murder.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

I'd find another store James and leave the poacher, you just can't compete with that. They drain the machine of winners and use the rest of the

players as their suckers. Buy up all the losers so the vulture can walk right up and get the good one? Not me. They are a detested group alright.

I go in and play and when I sense I'm being watched (used) I leave. I swear one guy walked in the other week and gave me some drop dead

look because I didn't answer his question from an earlier encounter: You winning? is what he said. I thought: go jump off a cliff you friggin'

I'll bet if you did a line up of them all and compared photos, you'd find they all have distinguishing features in common...beady/shifty eyes, eye-

brows permanently in a down position (unless they're asking you if you're winning, then it's like some sick, not quite right look anyway), a constant

frown and an almost crazed expression. Stay away from them James..they are a disease. They bring the normal players down to new lows and

I agree with you, dr. Not much you can do about that but avoid them. If they are acting like stalkers, perhaps there's a complaint you can file.

Yesterday I almost broke even. Spent $45 and got $40 back. Every ticket but one won, but minimum amounts. Cash Fever won again - this time #002 for $20.

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: February 12, 2011, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Haha I agree once you see 1 poacher you will think the same guy is in every store they do all look the same. They are often unkempt and very anxious. You know you are being watched when you see one standing in the aisle next to the vending machine for 1 hour straight looking at toilet paper and constantly walking back and forth to the machine with all eyes on you. Just dont discard your losers near the machine cause this is when the guy who looks like he is on welfare swoops in with a 1 inch thick stack of $20 dollar bills and buys every single scratcher that you have been playing that night, leaving you feeling violated on your way home.

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: February 12, 2011, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Only spent $30 today, but got $8 back. The only game that won was a new one - Emerald 8s #007 won $8. Big Winner Spectacular #051, Money Money Money #006, and 20x the Money #022 all lost.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                            Jacksonville Florida
                            United States
                            Member #23018
                            October 6, 2005
                            915 Posts
                            Posted: February 12, 2011, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Regarding the poachers: buy a few tickets, one from each game you think he may be watching, and then scratch them off. Make a big smile after you scratch each one, throw in a "wow!" on the last one and then quickly exit the store in an extremely excited state, saying "Wow, I can't believe this!" ... that should throw off his game :)

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2011, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Went to the store with $5 bucks today and managed to scratch my way up to $19 bucks thanks to a little winning streak. I was playing $2 and $3 scratchers mostly. I was 6 for 6 with winners at this point and I decided to get the last Black Pearls on the roll. Single number hit so I scratch the code first. I find an "F" then stop. Could it be $500 ? Unfortunately no. Won $5 and this is when my winning streak turned into a losing streak lost $19 bucks after that. Oh well.

Page 14 of 907