Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:56 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 2 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 226 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2011, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

bought a roll of GRT and got $280 back. horrible

2014 Highest Winner: $500

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    British Columbia
    Canada
    Member #116101
    September 4, 2011
    4033 Posts
    Posted: December 24, 2011, 7:10 am - IP Logged

won $5 on a $1 Santa's Surprise Disney

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Orlando, FL
      United States
      Member #95015
      August 1, 2010
      252 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2011, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

The Florida Lottery is the Grinch!

Decided to spend some extra on myself this morning.  Bought 5 Gold Rush Triplers, 2 Florida Millionaires Club, 5 Winning Resolution and 5 Diamond 7s.  All Gold Rush Triplers losers, all Florida Millionaries Club losers, all Winning Resolution losers.  3 Diamond 7 losers.  Won $10 on 2 of the Diamond 7s.  Lost $170 for the day. 

The Orlando area is simply not getting a balanced number of tickets with any wins on them.  The number of losing tickets in a row, even the $20 tickets with the "best odds" is ridiculous.

2011 was a bad year for the Florida Lottery in my opinion.  2009 and 2010 the $10 and $20 tickets I would at least break even many days with some days really making a good profit.  As soon as 2011 began it went downhill fast.  What changed?

Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: December 24, 2011, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

Decided to spend some extra on myself this morning.  Bought 5 Gold Rush Triplers, 2 Florida Millionaires Club, 5 Winning Resolution and 5 Diamond 7s.  All Gold Rush Triplers losers, all Florida Millionaries Club losers, all Winning Resolution losers.  3 Diamond 7 losers.  Won $10 on 2 of the Diamond 7s.  Lost $170 for the day. 

The Orlando area is simply not getting a balanced number of tickets with any wins on them.  The number of losing tickets in a row, even the $20 tickets with the "best odds" is ridiculous.

2011 was a bad year for the Florida Lottery in my opinion.  2009 and 2010 the $10 and $20 tickets I would at least break even many days with some days really making a good profit.  As soon as 2011 began it went downhill fast.  What changed?

The $20 games are no where near the stated odds. ive had almost 20 losers in a row several times. today i had 9 in a row on GRT then got a $40 lol

last year (2010) i used to get $100 almost every time i 'won' on a ticket. lots of $100s and $200s. right now the lotto just cashes in on us addicts who chase tics !!

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: December 24, 2011, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you 100% on this. 2011 was TERRIBLE, it just isn't the same. Back in the day I could go out and spend $100 bux without the fear of losing. I usually at least broke even if not won something from the games I picked up. That is simply not the case at all this year. Just about everyone I know has lost $$$ this year & they all say the same thing...What happened?

Orlando, FL
            United States
            Member #115785
            August 28, 2011
            259 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2011, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you 100% on this. 2011 was TERRIBLE, it just isn't the same. Back in the day I could go out and spend $100 bux without the fear of losing. I usually at least broke even if not won something from the games I picked up. That is simply not the case at all this year. Just about everyone I know has lost $$$ this year & they all say the same thing...What happened?

Scratcher sales are down for sure. They will have surplus in 2012, especially those Holiday Tickets.

But I love you can buy Lotto Tickets at Winn Dixie and get Fuel Perks Points!!!!

Miami, Florida
              United States
              Member #111795
              June 2, 2011
              581 Posts
              Posted: December 24, 2011, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

It's a fake.

Someone photoshopped or put the top of a ticket on the bottom of a ticket. Notice just below the four "winning numbers" at the top. Just below that, the partially scratched gold coins are supposed to be perfectly round yet in the picture the circle lines do not line up. If you put this photo on photoshop and magnify it, you can easily see the split between the two tickets. This person should have spent more time and aligned the ticket halfs together better...

The Florida Lottery confirmed that this ticket is  A FAKE.

"Lottery folks say this is a Photoshop job. While you can win more than once, you can't win more than $250,000 on this ticket."

Gary Taylor

Orlando Sentinel Breaking News Team

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
                If you don't like it, spit it out!
                United States
                Member #4756
                May 23, 2004
                3433 Posts
                Posted: December 24, 2011, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

Scratcher sales are down for sure. They will have surplus in 2012, especially those Holiday Tickets.

But I love you can buy Lotto Tickets at Winn Dixie and get Fuel Perks Points!!!!

I know that I have cut way back on buying them for this past year. Since they have increased the odds against us, they just are paying out what they once did.

But with articles like this one, the FL lottery must be raking in the money! Record scratch off sales!

http://www.flalottery.com/inet/gameResultsNewsContent.do?searchID=196967

HiFi's avatar - police

United States
                  Member #3792
                  February 21, 2004
                  198 Posts
                  Posted: December 24, 2011, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

if they keep sucking then lots of people will just quit playing an it will be the lottery's loss.  i havent bought any myself in a while... been trying to hit a pick4 straight for a bunch of times, figured my odds are better with that.

SARASOTA, FL
                    United States
                    Member #95778
                    August 17, 2010
                    1090 Posts
                    Posted: December 24, 2011, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Been doing good with GRT $500's recently but can't get $1K ! So I stop by this old gas station/grocery store tonight and buy seven FMC's and got this (see pic below) plus two $20's !!! I think I'm gonna play more FMC's - GRT is getting way too much attention and I think FMC might be on the rebound.

Merry Christmas to all and Good Luck !

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1090 Posts
                      Posted: December 24, 2011, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

HiFi's avatar - police

United States
                        Member #3792
                        February 21, 2004
                        198 Posts
                        Posted: December 24, 2011, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

nice win

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: December 24, 2011, 10:41 pm - IP Logged

Skeptic, Awesome Man!!!!  Dude, Way to Go!!!!!!  I have been trying to visualize the star symbol for FMC. Monopoly has been good to me lately... Today I hit back to back hundreds!!! And the crazy thing is that they were both on #29.  One was at a Publix and the other a Chevron,  both number 29. Just hit the 7-11 by my Mom's place here in Kissimmee and IT was on #29. But the third time wasn't the charm, hahaha.... awesome win on your part! My buddy hit a thousand a few months ago on FMC. Glad you got a grand!!!!!  Keep up the wins!!!!! Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: December 24, 2011, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

FANTASTIC HIT ED DanceHurray!

hit for $1,000 tonight on a $2 Peppermint Payout.... of all games..... well i bought 10 of them for my friend who I was invited to dinner with tonight, and one of them was the winner. so he won but was so happy and promised me half the prize as soon as he claims it. what a nice Christmas !! finally LOL 

Ticket # 066 - 2 "GIFT" symbols for $400 each and 2 number matches for $100 each

so yeah if i would of scratched myself would of won the full thousand Eek

Orlando, FL
                              United States
                              Member #115785
                              August 28, 2011
                              259 Posts
                              Posted: December 25, 2011, 6:08 am - IP Logged

I know that I have cut way back on buying them for this past year. Since they have increased the odds against us, they just are paying out what they once did.

But with articles like this one, the FL lottery must be raking in the money! Record scratch off sales!

http://www.flalottery.com/inet/gameResultsNewsContent.do?searchID=196967

Evil UhhLOL. I can't imagine a valid reason why someone would go through the trouble of photoshopping a winning scratcher.

That's just plain DUMB IMO.Chair

Page 226 of 907