Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 9 hours ago by reddog.

Page 231 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: January 9, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Did not play today !

I got to publix and noticed the bin FULL of losing $10 - $20 tickets. I talked to the clerk and he said one guy just played every single ticket until he hit a winner. so no sense playing if the last tickets were all winners... again goes to show the advantage clerks have. he got a couple $100s too.....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

ny
    United States
    Member #88765
    March 22, 2010
    319 Posts
    Posted: January 10, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

havent played much lately and decided to chase the new $20 mega multiplier of up to 50X...imagine getting the 50X....anyways...got owned by the nylottery again....spent $440....chased from #35 to #14...after about 9-10 tickets only got a $20 winner and decided to continue...about a few tickets more only got a $30 winner...then got a few tickets more until i ran out of cash....so spent $440 and only got back $50....so total loss today $390..... Frown was real upset....

Oyster Bay, New York
      United States
      Member #120724
      December 26, 2011
      26 Posts
      Posted: January 10, 2012, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

I bought A

Yeah thats not the best ticket to chase, I think $10 and under is good but for $20 & up you should buy one for the day or only chase a couple and move on, I know its hard though lol.

Oyster Bay, New York
        United States
        Member #120724
        December 26, 2011
        26 Posts
        Posted: January 10, 2012, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

Reply got messed up, anyway I bought a single mega money multiplier #41 and hit $20 and got the 5x, quite happy with the $80 profit. i bought three 3,000.000 bonanza tickets and lost on all three (they were in the middle of the roll)

Oyster Bay, New York
          United States
          Member #120724
          December 26, 2011
          26 Posts
          Posted: January 10, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

G

Just bought a #001 Mega Multiplier and lost, was hoping  for something life changing but oh well theres always tomorrow.

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: January 10, 2012, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Anyone play the new $10 Fla Lotto Black ticket ?

Maybe I got lucky but the machine broke down at publix and they already closed over the counter sales so i could not get them. checked the odds online and does not look good. another Color of Money - which was the worst $10 game ever imo

There is a new $5 ticket out too. same old stuff though. wish they had some imagination over here and actually made a game which was different than the 100 other tickets out there. its become repetitive robbery over here same junk tickets just with different names...... I want to see another poker ticket with extra prize levels. notice they got rid of the $50k and $100k tiers = more profit for the state

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: January 10, 2012, 10:44 pm - IP Logged

I bought A

Yeah thats not the best ticket to chase, I think $10 and under is good but for $20 & up you should buy one for the day or only chase a couple and move on, I know its hard though lol.

Firefox is bad for posting on here and it bugs me, cause that is all I use. I fear hitting backspace for losing my whole message.lol . I been playing a $20 ticket here or there. No chasing and figure that is my best shot at $1K and more.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: January 10, 2012, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Bought 13 Solid Golds (#035-047) from Giant and only got $45 back. $20 was the highest win. Also tried another Winner Take All (#011) and a Pure Gold (#034), which lost. Lucky Hearts #030 lost and #031 won $5. So half my money back. Seems the best you can expect anymore on big sprees in PA. Will try a few Winner Take Alls tomorrow, and then I'm on a strict budget of $25/month. I have to be careful.

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: January 11, 2012, 4:11 pm - IP Logged

Anyone play the new $10 Fla Lotto Black ticket ?

Maybe I got lucky but the machine broke down at publix and they already closed over the counter sales so i could not get them. checked the odds online and does not look good. another Color of Money - which was the worst $10 game ever imo

There is a new $5 ticket out too. same old stuff though. wish they had some imagination over here and actually made a game which was different than the 100 other tickets out there. its become repetitive robbery over here same junk tickets just with different names...... I want to see another poker ticket with extra prize levels. notice they got rid of the $50k and $100k tiers = more profit for the state

James, I got one yesterday and it was a $15 winner. Saw the "F" and the "T" and knew I had matched a number....was hoping for a "Y", but it was an "N"........ ehhh, hey---better than a loss.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: January 11, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

James, I got one yesterday and it was a $15 winner. Saw the "F" and the "T" and knew I had matched a number....was hoping for a "Y", but it was an "N"........ ehhh, hey---better than a loss.

There is also FTW which is 99% of the time a losing code

Scratching the last letter of the code on the right side will tell you immediately if you have a winner. Y, N or V = winner

Olney, MD
                      United States
                      Member #121536
                      January 11, 2012
                      450 Posts
                      Posted: January 11, 2012, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello I am a new poster from Maryland.  This past month and a half playing scratch offs was the best one I'd have.  I hit $500 for the 1st time, then hit $300, and later hit a $500 on a $20 ticket.  I was pretty good about not playing for a while, then I started on Sunday and ran very cold.  I played a $20 ticket and it took like 7 to win $25.  I bought 2 more and won $40 and $50.  As I was leaving I bought a $20 Silver and Gold ticket and won $100.  Later in the evening I played some more and did terrible on the $20 tickets.  I lost about $270 that evening.  Yesterday I lost like $140 and today I think I lost like $120.  I don't know why but losing money back after winning it is more painful then losing your own invested money.  The new $20 ticket they have out really sucks it is called Million Money Match.  Actually they all are rather stingy.  They should reduce the $1 million dollar prize and make more lower tier prizes.  Also, I question the accuracy of the odds listed on the backs of the tickets.

Oyster Bay, New York
                        United States
                        Member #120724
                        December 26, 2011
                        26 Posts
                        Posted: January 11, 2012, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Wow what a lucky day!

So I started with one $2 happy holidays and ended up with a $280 profit. I won $5 on the happy holidays ticket, then bought the lots of green and won $100. I then bought a couple of two dollar tickets, lost on them and lastly decided to buy a $3,000,000 bonanza and got the 5X for $40! I just bought another Mega Multiplier and Bonanza that I am about to scratch, will post the results.

ny
                          United States
                          Member #88765
                          March 22, 2010
                          319 Posts
                          Posted: January 11, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Wow what a lucky day!

So I started with one $2 happy holidays and ended up with a $280 profit. I won $5 on the happy holidays ticket, then bought the lots of green and won $100. I then bought a couple of two dollar tickets, lost on them and lastly decided to buy a $3,000,000 bonanza and got the 5X for $40! I just bought another Mega Multiplier and Bonanza that I am about to scratch, will post the results.

wow nice scratchluck...down over another hundred today....getting owned by nylottery everyday..

Oyster Bay, New York
                            United States
                            Member #120724
                            December 26, 2011
                            26 Posts
                            Posted: January 11, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

thanks, I made a $15 profit on the other two tickets, so in total I walked away with $295 profit today. 

I put $200 in my account and I'm gonna spend the $90 tomorrow on some more tix, any suggestions?

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: January 11, 2012, 11:25 pm - IP Logged

Last post for a bit as I'm on another break. Spent my final $50 at the beer store (2 Winner Take Alls and 1 Pure Gold). Finally got a win on Winner Take All (ticket was #027), but only $20. Keep getting 40-50% back, which is better than nothing. I have no faith in PA tickets. Next spree though, I'm definitely going out of my way to try the gas station.

Congrats to the posters posting good wins!

Page 231 of 907