Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 hour ago by reddog.

Page 242 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Miami, Florida
United States
Member #111795
June 2, 2011
581 Posts
Posted: February 4, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

CDanaT - I gotta say Ive played  alot of scratchers over the past few years, and Gold Rush Tripler has been by far the worst scratcher Ive ever played.

I know some of the other in here have done decently well, but in my area the GRT's have been TERRIBLE.... I dont think I will play them again in my city

I finally have had ok luck again with the GRT. Got a hundo last night, and a couple 50's over the last week or so. But it had been a while. Monopoly seems to be the worst right now in my area (Miami).......And oh yeah---I know that I posted about a month ago about the guy that hit the 20k on Monopoly---- I forgot to post that he told me....."Man, finally---- I've been playing these for like 3 months..." HA!!!!  I looked at him and said "I've been playing for 15 years and I've never hit for 20k."

NoShame's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #104853
    January 21, 2011
    159 Posts
    Posted: February 4, 2012, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

Finally a decent win for me!

Got a "GO" on the Monopoly scratch off game and won $200.

Not a big win by any means but when the most I ever win is say $20 on a scratch off I paid $20 for in the first place, this is my biggest win.  The money will go straight in the bank but who knows.  Maybe I will invest it for a potential bigger win in the future.

Also, I'd post a pic but my camera is lousy and I would never have enough light or picture quality to display anything.

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #66774
      November 5, 2008
      319 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2012, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Long story short.

I bought a book of ten dollar tickets in South Carolina. (10 dollar ones)

got back 100.00

biggest winner 15 bucks

Got mad because it was so crappy

Called lottery office

She tells me that each roll has a minimum amount back and for that game it was 100.00

I tell her it used to be better and they have gotten greedy and that the new tickets all seem to suck.

After she told me the part about the minimum then i said ok thanks for your honesty if you will tell me what ten dollar game has the best minimum I will

go buy a roll of them.

She said that for ten dollar tickets the 100 back is standard , except for WINNER GREEN which has a minimum of 85 dollars. Thats right 85 dollars.

They have made their odds so crappy lately they have gotten too greedy. I have played many books and the standard return on the older games was 150.00

So North Carolina and Georgia here I come.

I have played my last scratch off in South Carolina.

That is all and good luck to everyone who plays in South Carolina you will need it.

Rehab is for quitters.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
        The Ville, FL
        United States
        Member #95879
        August 19, 2010
        1708 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2012, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Long story short.

I bought a book of ten dollar tickets in South Carolina. (10 dollar ones)

got back 100.00

biggest winner 15 bucks

Got mad because it was so crappy

Called lottery office

She tells me that each roll has a minimum amount back and for that game it was 100.00

I tell her it used to be better and they have gotten greedy and that the new tickets all seem to suck.

After she told me the part about the minimum then i said ok thanks for your honesty if you will tell me what ten dollar game has the best minimum I will

go buy a roll of them.

She said that for ten dollar tickets the 100 back is standard , except for WINNER GREEN which has a minimum of 85 dollars. Thats right 85 dollars.

They have made their odds so crappy lately they have gotten too greedy. I have played many books and the standard return on the older games was 150.00

So North Carolina and Georgia here I come.

I have played my last scratch off in South Carolina.

That is all and good luck to everyone who plays in South Carolina you will need it.

What are the ticket count/price per book for the $10 games?

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #66774
          November 5, 2008
          319 Posts
          Posted: February 4, 2012, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

All books in South Carolina are $300.00 no matter what the demonination

So they are 30 tickets in the 10 dollar book i bought.

Rehab is for quitters.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: February 4, 2012, 10:35 pm - IP Logged

Bought 2 GRT's 2 BDB's and 1 FMC - All losers No Nod

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Big Stone Gap, VA
              United States
              Member #108912
              April 2, 2011
              68 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2012, 9:50 am - IP Logged

That's too bad! I used to run back and forth to Charleston on business and had some decent luck on their scratchers. I really appreciated the fact $10 was the most you pay for a ticket but of course the odds were going to be crap. I'm moving back to GA soon so I'm looking forward to what lies ahead. Good luck!

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: February 5, 2012, 1:25 pm - IP Logged

No big wins here, but I did get 3 $20 wins from Wawa yesterday. Spent $19 and got $60:

#129 Leprecaun Loot loser, #130 Leprecaun Loot $20

#038 Lucky Shamrock loser, and #039 Leprecaun Loot $20

#045 Solid Gokl $20

But boy does Winner Take All stink. Got ANOTHER loser the other day (#009). Lucky Hearts is also cooling off, with $10 on #002 being the only winner in the last 7 tries. The $25 win on 20x the Money #044 helped make up for the Winner Take All.

Stormiela's avatar - 170px 051Dugtrio.png
                  Phoenix, AZ
                  United States
                  Member #120254
                  December 14, 2011
                  91 Posts
                  Posted: February 5, 2012, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Yesterday from different locations:

$2 Bingo ticket 113- Loser
                  $2 Crossword ticket 008- Loser
                  $1 Centennial Cash ticket 255- Loser
                  $2 Crossword ticket 135- Loser

Bummer.

Might get one later...

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: February 5, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Finally won again on Winner Take All today, but another $20 win. Odds are low for $40 and $50, so that's part of the problem. The $5 tickets didn't do well, so only half my money back from my Wegmans and Wawa outings. Can't do well every time - will see if the winners recharge and try in a couple to a few days.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: February 5, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Good day today. Earlier this morning I hit $200 on FMC on the 2nd ticket out # 003 and called it a day. Had my cousin over for the superbowl and he picked up some GRT's on the way over and got a $500 on # 009 !!! He has not won anything over $100 the last few months so this was good for him.

Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #109275
                        April 9, 2011
                        1495 Posts
                        Posted: February 5, 2012, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Finally won again on Winner Take All today, but another $20 win. Odds are low for $40 and $50, so that's part of the problem. The $5 tickets didn't do well, so only half my money back from my Wegmans and Wawa outings. Can't do well every time - will see if the winners recharge and try in a couple to a few days.

Matt

I agree. I was saved by the $100 MCE with the $50 Goldbar, but I easily spent that in loser the last 2 weeks. Thought I would stick to 20's lately here and there to try for that $1K, but they have been bad. Hit a few SB squares tonight, but I plan to pocket it vs invest it in PA lottery. Maybe I will get $20 in Powerball instead of the scratchoff.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22861 Posts
                          Posted: February 6, 2012, 8:55 am - IP Logged

No big wins here, but I did get 3 $20 wins from Wawa yesterday. Spent $19 and got $60:

#129 Leprecaun Loot loser, #130 Leprecaun Loot $20

#038 Lucky Shamrock loser, and #039 Leprecaun Loot $20

#045 Solid Gokl $20

But boy does Winner Take All stink. Got ANOTHER loser the other day (#009). Lucky Hearts is also cooling off, with $10 on #002 being the only winner in the last 7 tries. The $25 win on 20x the Money #044 helped make up for the Winner Take All.

Good wins Matt! WTG!!

Agree on the Winner Take All....the current advertising on the tops of the daily tickets touches on

how wonderful the new Winner Take All ticket is:

Four top prizes of $1 million! Over $70 Million in cash prizes!

Thumbs Down 

I wish they'd stop dribbling that money out in increments of $20.00

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: February 6, 2012, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Stopped last Friday, the 27th, on the way home from work. I swear this Co-Go's is the ONLY place I can win anything. Bought a couple of the new $5 tickets, one Valentines Day heart and one St. Patricks Day shamrock. Hit for $10 and  $15. Big deal! I figured what the heck and bought one $20 WTA, number 28 out of the machine. HOLY S^&*%. Got the WIN ALL the prizes number (4) and hit for $250.

Stopped closer to home and bought two $20 WTA tickets and the second one was $100. Two of the cash symbols with a $50 under each. Now I'm on a roll!!!! Spent $60 won $350

Didn't buy any on Saturday or Sunday. Bought a few Monday and Tuesday. Probably gave back $100. Bought three Wednesday. All LOSERS

TODAY...Didn't stop at the same Co-Go's, went home a different way and stopped at one of those All American gas stations. Bought some $20 WTA tickets from the machine.

#008...LOSER

#009...LOSER

#010...LOSER

#011...LOSER

#012...LOSER

#013...LOSER

#014...LOSER

#015...$30 winner

Next was the same $20 WTA from the rack

#009 ...LOSER

#010...LOSER

#011...$25 winner

Next was a different deck, same ticket, from the rack

#022...LOSER

#023...LOSER

#024...LOSER

#025...LOSER

#026...LOSER

#027...LOSER

Now I'm figuring what the heck, the $250 winner was number 028 so I might as well finish the deck off.

#028...LOSER

#029...LOSER

THAT boys and girls is 27 tickets at $20 a pop. $540.00 and I got back a WHOLE $55.00

What's wrong with this picture? Besides the fact that I have to be a moron to keep playing the PA scratch offs.

OH, BTW, ALL the LOSING tickets had the number 24 on them!!!

Wish I listened to my own advice. Planned to play $25 today and pocket the $100 winner and SB square money. Asked the guy about a $20 ticket. Pointed that one of the Merry Millions hit for $500. Guess I should have went for that bin on Friday vs getting the last few from the other roll. Anyway he tells mt Winner Take All. Told me a guy blew through them with minimal wins. 002-016 hit $95. It was on 021.  021 lost, but the $5 ticket hit $20, so i got 022-lost. 023/024 lost. Figured the rest of the roll should have $100 left vs what won earlier. Decided to finish the roll and 028 got 2 cash symbols. Woohoo I thought until they were $10 a piece. Guess I can say I feel your pain since -021-029 hit once for $20. Unreal PA  and yet I keep falling for it thinking my luck has to turn..Yeah well, back to done for awhile.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: February 6, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Wish I listened to my own advice. Planned to play $25 today and pocket the $100 winner and SB square money. Asked the guy about a $20 ticket. Pointed that one of the Merry Millions hit for $500. Guess I should have went for that bin on Friday vs getting the last few from the other roll. Anyway he tells mt Winner Take All. Told me a guy blew through them with minimal wins. 002-016 hit $95. It was on 021.  021 lost, but the $5 ticket hit $20, so i got 022-lost. 023/024 lost. Figured the rest of the roll should have $100 left vs what won earlier. Decided to finish the roll and 028 got 2 cash symbols. Woohoo I thought until they were $10 a piece. Guess I can say I feel your pain since -021-029 hit once for $20. Unreal PA  and yet I keep falling for it thinking my luck has to turn..Yeah well, back to done for awhile.

Maybe he was just trying to get you to buy off a bunch of losers so he could put a new roll out. maybe the guy before him hit $100 or $200...

This has happened to me before. once at a 7-11 guy told me the first 21 GRT's ($20) hit for $80 so i instantly grabbed the rest of the roll. well the retun was only $20 like you had. i figured i got fed a bunch of BS by the clerk so he could put out a new roll and poach the $100s for himself....

Page 242 of 907