Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 283 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: April 17, 2012, 10:29 pm - IP Logged

I think he must've crashed and burned Confused...he's gone now. I honestly didn't know what to say other than wooo hooo.....after I read it 4 times. That

was....interesting.

I often stand in front of the machine and think about the top prizes....on a $1 ticket, would the top prize of $5,000 be good enough...yes but how many

of them are there and how many $1's and free's are in between? LOADS.

On the $2 tickets, would $25,000 be enough? Same problem though.

I don't know if the trick is to buy just one type of ticket every time you go out or bounce around just buying one at a time. I'm convinced the ticket

prizes are put out in phases every 2 weeks or so to different areas. What I'm noticing now is that the Sizzlin 777 are giving wins with 5 matches for $10

each total: $50 - I got 3 of them in the past week at different stores. I found one tonight with 5 prizes @ $20 for $100, ticket #045

After the first week, they dropped down from being pretty good to being pretty bad...meaning $5 x 2 - big deal. They are at an ok stage right now.

Random is BS. That's what they say: random - They're like robots at headquarters...all programmed to say and think the same thing.

I guess they can't play, otherwise they might see the light.

Have you tried sticking with the same game at all? Mighty frustrating to stick with just one type but maybe that would help. I always said

that bouncing around was the way to go and still believe that. I don't like buying out a bin...I wouldn't buy 10 at once of a $20 ticket. I know people do

it but I just never liked the idea. The latest tickets are CRAP on odds...they're almost at 1 in 5 for some of them. The $20 Winner Take All is still at 3.

something but the price is high - before you know it, you could be out $60 or more going to 3 stores.

In my area....the Frenzy's are junk, the Lucky Spots are good, the Win for Life are okay....possible to win $25 at a time, the Chili tickets are friggin

frustrating at even 10 at a time....$1 x 4 and not a darn pepper in sight for me YET, the All that Glitters are junk, the Royal riches are a joke, the

Winning 3's aren't bad, the Mini-Multipliers are trash. About the best one out there is the Sizzlin 777's but you just have to buy one and max 2 at a time.

A lot of times I find $5 x 4 so there's the $20 back...but a lot of times they're $0 too or just $10.

What exactly to do in your area, I'm not too sure. If you have the stomach to try just one type, like just Mothers Day or just Solid Gold's and stick with

that method for 2 weeks buying just one, max two whenever you are buying it might work out better. I don't know if where you go they sell out of tickets

fast but I'd say that working what's in stock that way (staying on the same book?) might help. Say one day you buy ticket number 024 of Solid Gold

and the next time you go it's at 033, maybe chances are better you find a winner staying with that one. Boring but worth a try maybe?

Thanks, dr! I'll try that; it's a good idea IMO. I'll probably try a few of the new tickets next week and decide which to stick with. I'm thinking try new stores also, because I rarely hear of any good wins at my stores. Maybe I AM in a cold zone. I'm sure a good one comes this way sometimes, but it just seems rare. Thanks again.

Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #109275
    April 9, 2011
    1495 Posts
    Posted: April 17, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

lol omiller...I can relate to the 'cash on me' statement. omg..Eek...wouldn't it be ugly if they installed swipes in the IVM's? Evil...I'll bet it's in the works.

I wonder about that.. I wonder if they would do it and make it debit only type thing. I couldnt imagine someone using a credit card and buying $1000's worth and never paying it off or filing bankruptcy. That way people would have to use a bank card.. I think alot of people would rack up alot of debt if they have card swipers.lol

Stu26's avatar - erebus cross.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #95060
      August 2, 2010
      87 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2012, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Went out and got some more tickets from two different 7-11s

2 $10 Florida Lottery Black - 10 bucks back

tried a new game since it only had 2 tickets on the roll - 2 $5 250,000 cash payout - 10 bucks back

2 $10 LFL - 15 bucks back

# 2

1 $5 LFL - nada

2 $25  200M Spectular - both winners for 25 bucks total

so down 34 dollars for the day.

Think I'll be sticking with the $5/$10 games after that disappointing roll of GRT.

Lottonovice's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #126497
        April 11, 2012
        1323 Posts
        Posted: April 18, 2012, 8:06 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I am new to lottery, though my DH has been playing quick picks for yrs and an occasional scratch ticket.  To make my long story short--writer and researcher by trade, so I am too often suspect to being long winded and worded. =)  Ok so yesterday I decided to try my hand at scratch.  I read monopoly was a good game--and talking 1.00 tickets, 'cause not ready to commit to deeply just yet. =)  Ok so I bought 10 tickets to begin with off same roll.  Got ZIP  ( which surprised me cause thought I had read somewhere or other that generally speaking usually a winner albeit small--1/10--on average.) 

Ok ,so I went back into the convenience store  and bought another 20.00 worth.  This time I got two 1.00 ticket wins.  ( so down 28.00=( that’s fine--after all playing for the sake of research-so I am convincing myself. ;)  I did notice my last ticket was numbered 248.  ( been reading forums here enough to pick up on that little tidbit. =).  So I decided, to go all in and buy the rest of the roll=300-248=51 tickets.  Thing is, I was surprise to find the roll ended at 299.  Ok,  so for the sake of clarification do the rolls end at 299 or 300? 

PS I won a total of 22 out of 80 tickets--so down 58.00. 

Thanks in advance for any response.

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
          The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: April 18, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I am new to lottery, though my DH has been playing quick picks for yrs and an occasional scratch ticket.  To make my long story short--writer and researcher by trade, so I am too often suspect to being long winded and worded. =)  Ok so yesterday I decided to try my hand at scratch.  I read monopoly was a good game--and talking 1.00 tickets, 'cause not ready to commit to deeply just yet. =)  Ok so I bought 10 tickets to begin with off same roll.  Got ZIP  ( which surprised me cause thought I had read somewhere or other that generally speaking usually a winner albeit small--1/10--on average.) 

Ok ,so I went back into the convenience store  and bought another 20.00 worth.  This time I got two 1.00 ticket wins.  ( so down 28.00=( that’s fine--after all playing for the sake of research-so I am convincing myself. ;)  I did notice my last ticket was numbered 248.  ( been reading forums here enough to pick up on that little tidbit. =).  So I decided, to go all in and buy the rest of the roll=300-248=51 tickets.  Thing is, I was surprise to find the roll ended at 299.  Ok,  so for the sake of clarification do the rolls end at 299 or 300? 

PS I won a total of 22 out of 80 tickets--so down 58.00. 

Thanks in advance for any response.

Hello Lotto Novice - The $1 rolls come 300 to a roll, BUT they start on 000 and end on 299. That is why the end of the roll ended at 299 =)

The other games come in different #'s...For example:

$2 ticket rolls come 000-149

$3 ticket rolls come 000-099

$5 tickets come 000-059

$10 tickets come 000-059

$20 tickets come in either 000-29 OR 000-049 (Depends on the game)

Good luck to you

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: April 18, 2012, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully this is big enough to see. This was sold at the store I frequent back in September and I mentioned I would post the Win All Scenario.I think it was ticket 010.

10K winner

Miami, Florida
              United States
              Member #111795
              June 2, 2011
              581 Posts
              Posted: April 18, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I wonder about that.. I wonder if they would do it and make it debit only type thing. I couldnt imagine someone using a credit card and buying $1000's worth and never paying it off or filing bankruptcy. That way people would have to use a bank card.. I think alot of people would rack up alot of debt if they have card swipers.lol

At 7-11 stores here in Miami, you can now buy scratch-offs with a debit card. Same at Winn Dixie.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: April 18, 2012, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

At 7-11 stores here in Miami, you can now buy scratch-offs with a debit card. Same at Winn Dixie.

I saw some guy at WD buying tickets with his debit card. I thought it was a credit card at first but he was keying in the pin code. 

I cant imagine them ever allowing tickets to be purchased with a credit card people would go nuts buying and not pay back if they dont win.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                  Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #74096
                  May 2, 2009
                  22834 Posts
                  Posted: April 18, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully this is big enough to see. This was sold at the store I frequent back in September and I mentioned I would post the Win All Scenario.I think it was ticket 010.

10K winner

That's a lovely sight! Thank you omiller! WOW!

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
                    South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #66774
                    November 5, 2008
                    319 Posts
                    Posted: April 18, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I bought a roll of extreme green tickets today.

They are $10 dollar tickets. I got back 1 $20.00

1 $10.00 - 6-$15.00 and the 2 tickets below.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Total Return $720.00

I ran like hell.

Party

Rehab is for quitters.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1088 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2012, 5:37 pm - IP Logged

Havn't bought for a few weeks, so this morning I went to Sweetbay and picked up 10 GRT's off a counter roll. Got another Nugget (see pic below) plus two $100's and a couple $20's for a $780 total !!! Then I bought twenty $200MS from the same Sweetbay off a counter roll - got THREE $100's a couple $20's/$15's for a $395 total. Must have found a couple hot rolls !!

Will not be buying ticks for a while since I have to go in for surgery tomorrow and recoup at home. This will be the first time in my 76 years that I ever had surgery or been in a hospital. Wish I'd be out buying tickets instead !! If I'm able, I'll be peeking in here to see who won what !! Hope to see a BIG winner posted. Do you hear me JAMES ? LOL

Good Luck To Everyone !

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1088 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2012, 8:19 pm - IP Logged

Havn't bought for a few weeks, so this morning I went to Sweetbay and picked up 10 GRT's off a counter roll. Got another Nugget (see pic below) plus two $100's and a couple $20's for a $780 total !!! Then I bought twenty $200MS from the same Sweetbay off a counter roll - got THREE $100's a couple $20's/$15's for a $395 total. Must have found a couple hot rolls !!

Will not be buying ticks for a while since I have to go in for surgery tomorrow and recoup at home. This will be the first time in my 76 years that I ever had surgery or been in a hospital. Wish I'd be out buying tickets instead !! If I'm able, I'll be peeking in here to see who won what !! Hope to see a BIG winner posted. Do you hear me JAMES ? LOL

Good Luck To Everyone !

Good luck Skeptic. I go May 14th for mine and will be house ridden for 6-8 weeks. Being 35, I am too young for this.lol wondering if I get some rolls to keep occupied :)

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2012, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on those $500s to above posters !!!

Today started off with 1 Kings Gold and 2 $250K Payouts. All losers. Then got a $20 Mon 001 - loser. Then got a Jubilee 026 - hit for $100. Asked for the cash and got the last Monopoly 000. When I got home I realised the clerk gave me the full $100 PLUS the ticket. Thought about going back but the store closed at 7:00 so I guess I got a free ticket. Needless to say it was a loser.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

steph219121's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                              Dayton OH
                              United States
                              Member #124697
                              March 18, 2012
                              251 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2012, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

Here is how lucky night number 2 went for me.

Store 1- 1 Cash Blowout and 1 Dimond won $5 and $25.

Store 2- 1 of each again and lost both

Store 3- 1 of each and won $25 on Diamond

Store 4- 1 of each and lost both.

I am up $15 tonight! Going to try my luck again tomorrow at some different stores.

Lucky Lady O-H-I-O

Page 283 of 907