Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 23 hours ago by reddog.

Page 286 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey B, it was the Branan Field Publix. The 200 MS I bought at the Speedway on W. Beaver. I'm thinking about riding down to Maclenny or Baldwin today...seems like I've heard they sell some decent winners in those areas.

Nice man, I got a $500 on $20 LFL there last weekend ticket #031. Thats a good Publix.

Baldwin just had a $500,000 winner on GRT.

The store she won at is all the way down Brannonfield/Chaffee, then turn left on Beaver and drive about 5 miles till it turns into 301. If you take a right at that next light there is a little quik stop there.

Baldwin Kwik Mart, located at 89 Highway 301 North in Baldwin.

Crazy, that store is like 5 minutes from us LOL

all about right place/right time

Big Stone Gap, VA
    United States
    Member #108912
    April 2, 2011
    68 Posts
    Posted: April 21, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Opinion from the forum...hot roll or has it "blown its wad"? No pun intended! Went to Publix this morning and found out the GRT roll I hit on produced another "nugget", tix #005. 2 $500 winners on the first 6 tickets, hot or is done? I bought the #001 yesterday to test the waters of back-to-back but it was a loser!

The Ville, FL
      United States
      Member #95879
      August 19, 2010
      1708 Posts
      Posted: April 21, 2012, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Hey B, it was the Branan Field Publix. The 200 MS I bought at the Speedway on W. Beaver. I'm thinking about riding down to Maclenny or Baldwin today...seems like I've heard they sell some decent winners in those areas.

Also, just an FYI, a Top Prize of $60,000 on the $3 Monopoly was sold at the gas station at the corner of Brannon Field & Beaver St. I think that may actually be the Speedway you are referring to.

I have a list of the winners from most of the $5 - $20 games & the store names & addresses... if you are ineterested pm me

Big Stone Gap, VA
        United States
        Member #108912
        April 2, 2011
        68 Posts
        Posted: April 21, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Also, just an FYI, a Top Prize of $60,000 on the $3 Monopoly was sold at the gas station at the corner of Brannon Field & Beaver St. I think that may actually be the Speedway you are referring to.

I have a list of the winners from most of the $5 - $20 games & the store names & addresses... if you are ineterested pm me

Will do!

The Ville, FL
          United States
          Member #95879
          August 19, 2010
          1708 Posts
          Posted: April 21, 2012, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Opinion from the forum...hot roll or has it "blown its wad"? No pun intended! Went to Publix this morning and found out the GRT roll I hit on produced another "nugget", tix #005. 2 $500 winners on the first 6 tickets, hot or is done? I bought the #001 yesterday to test the waters of back-to-back but it was a loser!

It is hard to say...I know "Skeptic" got back to back $500's on GRT before, but I believe he bought like 10 of them, not the entire roll.

That particular Publix on Brannon Field sold a lady a $200 Mill Spectacular and she won $100 bux...She decided to buy 2 more. The next in line was $1,000 and I believe (if I can remember correctly) there was also a $500 in that roll.

It is so hard to say. You know how it goes, there could be 15 losers next in line. If you take the chance you could end up losing half of your winnings in one shot OR you could pull a bigger win

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: April 21, 2012, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

Lucky from here got those 2 $1,000 winners from the same roll. I believe skeptic has hit several big prizes from the same roll too so It just might be one of those hot rolls and you might want to go and grab the rest of those tickets. When Jubilee came out there were several rolls in my local store with multiple $500s.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: April 21, 2012, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey BRIZ do you mind posting the winning locations of the $5 games you know about

The Ville, FL
                United States
                Member #95879
                August 19, 2010
                1708 Posts
                Posted: April 21, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey BRIZ do you mind posting the winning locations of the $5 games you know about

Yea man no prob..Ill have to do it from my laptop though and Im not home right now...When I get home I sure will

LA CA
                  United States
                  Member #118691
                  November 6, 2011
                  416 Posts
                  Posted: April 21, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

You guys in SO FL seem to be roling :-) I will be flying into Orlando area tomorrow evening and staying near Disney's Animal Kingdom...There is a Publix nearby ..are there ATM like lotto machine inside Publix or do you buy lotteries at the counter? Sorry I have never been to a Publix before.

Stu26's avatar - erebus cross.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #95060
                    August 2, 2010
                    87 Posts
                    Posted: April 21, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

Had a terrible last 2 days down $300. Thinking about buying a roll of $5 Lucky For Life or should I buy two half rolls of the same game?

The Ville, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95879
                      August 19, 2010
                      1708 Posts
                      Posted: April 21, 2012, 4:38 pm - IP Logged

You guys in SO FL seem to be roling :-) I will be flying into Orlando area tomorrow evening and staying near Disney's Animal Kingdom...There is a Publix nearby ..are there ATM like lotto machine inside Publix or do you buy lotteries at the counter? Sorry I have never been to a Publix before.

There are TONS and TONS of ATM's in Orlando considering it is one of the biggest tourist attraction cities in the country =)

I would say 99% of Publix supermarkets have an ATM outside. Also every Publix I have been in usually has a ticket counter located up front by the customer service counter AND has a machine within 10 feet away.

You will have many options of tickets to buy at Publix

LA CA
                        United States
                        Member #118691
                        November 6, 2011
                        416 Posts
                        Posted: April 21, 2012, 5:16 pm - IP Logged

There are TONS and TONS of ATM's in Orlando considering it is one of the biggest tourist attraction cities in the country =)

I would say 99% of Publix supermarkets have an ATM outside. Also every Publix I have been in usually has a ticket counter located up front by the customer service counter AND has a machine within 10 feet away.

You will have many options of tickets to buy at Publix

Sorry if I did not word it right.. I am not looking for a ATM near PUBLIX...I was asking how the lottery purchase is done in Publix. Here in Burbank - CA (Los Angeles area), there is Albertsons grocery chain which has lottery dispensers. They look like ATM machine.. You put the money inside and pick the lotto you want and the machine dispenses the lottery ticket. There is no human intervention :-) Is that how it works in Publix?

Orlando, FLa
                          United States
                          Member #123652
                          February 26, 2012
                          6 Posts
                          Posted: April 21, 2012, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

I believe all Publix have an ITVM (Instant Ticket Vending Machine).

Good Luck with your scratchers and enjoy the parks!!

Biggest Win of 2012: $500 GRT & $500 $20 Monopoly

The Ville, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95879
                            August 19, 2010
                            1708 Posts
                            Posted: April 21, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Sorry if I did not word it right.. I am not looking for a ATM near PUBLIX...I was asking how the lottery purchase is done in Publix. Here in Burbank - CA (Los Angeles area), there is Albertsons grocery chain which has lottery dispensers. They look like ATM machine.. You put the money inside and pick the lotto you want and the machine dispenses the lottery ticket. There is no human intervention :-) Is that how it works in Publix?

Hi

No worries,  Yes all of the Publix have counters and ITVM (Instant Ticket Vending Machines). The vending machines only take cash and do not provide change. They are also for scratch offs only

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: April 21, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

$5 Kings Gold 048 - $0

$20 Mon 033 - $0

$20 Mon 032 - $100 (FREE PARKING x$20)

$20 Mon 031 - $25

$20 GRT 007 - $0

$3 Bingo 073 - $3

I noticed the bin was overflowing with tickets. I asked the clerk at Publix she said someone scratched a roll of BDB and GRT at the store today. clerk said they did very bad only cashed out $700 something in the end after spending $1.6K. I think ill stick with Monopoly for a while since the $100s are flowing like water at the moment for me. Lots of those FREE PARKING symbols to go around. Ive never seen so many as Ive scratched off the last 2-3 weeks. Got maybe 10 of them, but they were all for $50 or $100

Page 286 of 907