Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 15 hours ago by reddog.

Page 355 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
FLORIDA
United States
Member #127998
May 14, 2012
404 Posts
Posted: September 1, 2012, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I went through 13 Jubilees yesterday got a whopping 40 back. they were terrible.  Question for Skeptic and James.  Started a new roll at a particular store, ticket 000 was gone when they started selling, not the first time this has happened at this particular location.  then grabbed tickets 1-4 ticket one was still nice flat and crisp like most, however #2 had a bunch of creases and bends in it, i didnt think much about it, then I bought some more off that roll, and saw this again, and its not like its the top ticket.  Then off the same roll, I bought 4 more 15-17 scratched them in the truck, and  immediately went back in to get a couple more, and my next ticket was 21, there is a very very small chance someone could have grabbed them, but I really doubting it. Since I started playing last Oct, if I recall correctly I have only won 1, 2 at the most 500 dollar tickets there.   You two ever heard of any shadiness going on with merchants.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
    United States
    Member #95778
    August 17, 2010
    1090 Posts
    Posted: September 1, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I went through 13 Jubilees yesterday got a whopping 40 back. they were terrible.  Question for Skeptic and James.  Started a new roll at a particular store, ticket 000 was gone when they started selling, not the first time this has happened at this particular location.  then grabbed tickets 1-4 ticket one was still nice flat and crisp like most, however #2 had a bunch of creases and bends in it, i didnt think much about it, then I bought some more off that roll, and saw this again, and its not like its the top ticket.  Then off the same roll, I bought 4 more 15-17 scratched them in the truck, and  immediately went back in to get a couple more, and my next ticket was 21, there is a very very small chance someone could have grabbed them, but I really doubting it. Since I started playing last Oct, if I recall correctly I have only won 1, 2 at the most 500 dollar tickets there.   You two ever heard of any shadiness going on with merchants.

Hey LONE RANGER - how's it hangin' ? LOL - a creased ticket might be from the roll dispenser if it's one that's upright on the counter - even the one under the counter - but out of the machine there is no monkey business and that's why I buy more from the machine - sometimes the dispenser creases a ticket as it gets pulled out. I remember one place owned by a towelhead - I bought 20 $200MS - the guy folded them around a few times and counted quckly .... I went out to the car to tear them apart and noticed one was missing - only 19 - no one went in to buy anymore so I went in and showed him the 19 tickets - the last one I think was #25 going up - so the next one he pulled off the roll and handed me saying - me sorree - was #28 - what happened to #26 and 27 ??? The place was dirty and smelled like horse piss - I just left and never went back. But you'll read many horror stories about people getting ripped off. The 4 places I go to all know me plus I stand there watching like a hawk when they peel them off the roll. I count them myself right there and now ALWAYS get a paid receipt. Never a problem at these places. They always produce for me and I like the fact I know them and they know me....

Good Luck - it's time for you to get a monster win !!

Alabama
      United States
      Member #125065
      March 24, 2012
      210 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2012, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Its time for all of us to get a monster win

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Quick check in. Haven't been spending much because of my financial situation. Was $0/$10 yesterday and won $64 on $17 spent today.

Beer store was lucky today. Got the final 6 of the $2 $50,000 Jackpot roll. A $50 winner was hiding on #146. 4 wins total for $59.

Price Is Right #044 at the Royersford Wawa won $5. That Wawa hasn't been so special lately.

Florida
          United States
          Member #89791
          April 16, 2010
          13 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2012, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

got 3 GRT 2day and won nothing as well. it seem like i can only win when i purchase it at Publix :(

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2012, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Ahhhhh 30 minutes late again from hitting another $1K. This at my fav convenience store. went to one of the regulars. clerked popped open a new roll of Jubilee 029 was $20 028 was $1K. I was headed to the store to buy some but had to do grocery shopping first. I should of skipped the shopping i would of bought this 100% !!!! Depressing nonetheless, seems to be lots of HOT Jubilee rolls around here right now, another $1K would of been niiiiiiice

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
              United States
              Member #89791
              April 16, 2010
              13 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

ouch James1. remember, if it is ur, then it will be ur. no hard feeling :)

good luck next time

ONEDAY's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                OHIO
                United States
                Member #5328
                June 30, 2004
                1284 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

sat nite...

this is how I did it> played $60, won $67..kept $7..played the $60 again won $100..so I won $47 for eve.

used the machines.

have a great winning day!

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:21 am - IP Logged

Quick check in. Haven't been spending much because of my financial situation. Was $0/$10 yesterday and won $64 on $17 spent today.

Beer store was lucky today. Got the final 6 of the $2 $50,000 Jackpot roll. A $50 winner was hiding on #146. 4 wins total for $59.

Price Is Right #044 at the Royersford Wawa won $5. That Wawa hasn't been so special lately.

I been doing the same. Not as much financial(though it is some of it), but the fact I hate winning $100 on a ticket when I spent $200 to get it. The one I mentioned in the PA thread was Coventry Mall. Went to check out shoes at Sporting good shop(I know if I type it is wil be censored.lol). Got 2 tickets on my way out there at the postal store(I think it is) and those $40 turned into $225. Diamond Millionaire ticket 025 hit $25 and Instant Millions 025 hit $200. Much more rewarding that way and if I am only losing $40 at a clip for $200 then I dont feel quite as bad.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22872 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:47 am - IP Logged

I have something not half bad to report...wish it was a lot better because at this point I sure thought I'd run into a Million dollar ticket

..well, at least a $100,000 lol

Platinum Millions (which by the way, I really don't like because of the blue and black numbers....more treachery...and confusion...Angry)

The ticket was number 019 and it was a $500 winner. There were a lot of $25 and $50 matches, I think 15 matches total..all black.

I have yet to find a symbol on one of those and suspect there might be one better than $500 waiting in my area...I'll keep

trying.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2012, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I have something not half bad to report...wish it was a lot better because at this point I sure thought I'd run into a Million dollar ticket

..well, at least a $100,000 lol

Platinum Millions (which by the way, I really don't like because of the blue and black numbers....more treachery...and confusion...Angry)

The ticket was number 019 and it was a $500 winner. There were a lot of $25 and $50 matches, I think 15 matches total..all black.

I have yet to find a symbol on one of those and suspect there might be one better than $500 waiting in my area...I'll keep

trying.

Congrats. Nice Win I got the Win All symbol for the measly $200 the one day. I would have preferred the Platinum bar one for the auto $200 VS a winn All only paying that much.  I dont play them as much and prefer the older $20 tickets. At least if I get multiple wins, I know they won't be with $5 under them ..

Douglasville, GA
                        United States
                        Member #126604
                        April 12, 2012
                        869 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Had a decent day yesterday.  I had bought about 3 $10 Cash Blast tickets from my Publix on Friday and they were all losers.  I had this feeling that I stopped too soon and said to myself I would go in the morning and get that next ticket.  Thank goodness no one got there before me because sure enough I got the POW symbol that is an instant $100.  Bought a $20 $7million Jackpot ticket and took the rest of the winnings.  I got a free ticket of the $7 million Jackpot that I traded in for two other losing tickets.  I did try later in the day on 4 more Cash Blast that were all losers so I gave some of the money back. 

Today I bought a $10 Jumbo Jumbo ticket.  I had 10 numbers on the ticket and they all were a measily $1 underneath it.  I am starting to hate this game.  I win on it a lot but it is very stingy.  I think $25 is the most I have ever gotten.  Took that $10 and went to another store that didn't have what I wanted so I bought a few $2 games.  Got $27 off of those so I am up $15.  Hope the big one is coming soon!

SE PA
                          United States
                          Member #93582
                          July 3, 2010
                          1866 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Congrats. Nice Win I got the Win All symbol for the measly $200 the one day. I would have preferred the Platinum bar one for the auto $200 VS a winn All only paying that much.  I dont play them as much and prefer the older $20 tickets. At least if I get multiple wins, I know they won't be with $5 under them ..

Congrats, dr and omiller. It really seems hard to get $500 unless you really hit the timing right. More seem reported in other states like Florida. I guess the new $20 generally hasn't been good, then? I only have $5 to play right now since I used my profit on other things. May have more later this week.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #89791
                            April 16, 2010
                            13 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

As i thought, i only win when i buy GRT at Publix. i bought a total of 5 tickets of GRT 2day

009: $100

012: loser

013: $100

004-005: both loser

end up $100 profit

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2012, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

Went out and bought two more $10 GA Lottery Black.  First one was a loser.  Went back in the store and bought a second one and got $100!  Of course I didn't quit.  Bought two more $10 tickets, both losers, and a few $2 tickets and only got a free ticket.  Left with $65 in winnings...but stopped by Publix and bought $3 in Fantasy 5 tickets ($300,000+ jackpot tonight) and a $5 scratcher.  Got $10 on that so not too bad.  Still searching for the elusive $500 ticket!

Page 355 of 907