Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 356 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Alabama
United States
Member #125065
March 24, 2012
210 Posts
Posted: September 2, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Could be from the fan folding process at the printing plant.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: September 2, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

went through 40 Jubilee today. 4 batches of 10. The first 30 tickets returned only $170 !!! One batch of 10 were all losers i couldnt believe it. got lucky the last 10 saved my a$$ got back $490 on those. $200 + 2 $100s, a $50 and $40. those were from the same roll. still down $140 and that ends my profit streak

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:12 am - IP Logged

went through 40 Jubilee today. 4 batches of 10. The first 30 tickets returned only $170 !!! One batch of 10 were all losers i couldnt believe it. got lucky the last 10 saved my a$$ got back $490 on those. $200 + 2 $100s, a $50 and $40. those were from the same roll. still down $140 and that ends my profit streak

Wow. What part of the roll was that hot streak? Which 10 was it? 

Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: September 3, 2012, 12:40 am - IP Logged

Wow. What part of the roll was that hot streak? Which 10 was it? 

000 - 009

003 was $200

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          British Columbia
          Canada
          Member #116101
          September 4, 2011
          4033 Posts
          Posted: September 3, 2012, 7:04 am - IP Logged

$10 100 Million Extravaganza $50

$1 Gold Rush $2

$1 Gold Rush $2

$1 BlackJack 0.00

$2 Crossword free $3 ticket 

$5 Deluxe Crossword 0.00

"You have to be in it to win it!"

FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #127998
            May 14, 2012
            404 Posts
            Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:48 am - IP Logged

I had no luck yesterday..again..not even sure how many Jubilees I went through..only getting an occassional 20 here and there, then I tried 7 200k for life, all 7 back to back yielded 0...Im gonna have to remind my self when it cost a grand to win a 500 dollar ticket its not worth playing.. but as we all know its that sensation you feel when see you have hit a "good" ticket.  Good luck to all

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SARASOTA, FL
              United States
              Member #95778
              August 17, 2010
              1093 Posts
              Posted: September 3, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

I had no luck yesterday..again..not even sure how many Jubilees I went through..only getting an occassional 20 here and there, then I tried 7 200k for life, all 7 back to back yielded 0...Im gonna have to remind my self when it cost a grand to win a 500 dollar ticket its not worth playing.. but as we all know its that sensation you feel when see you have hit a "good" ticket.  Good luck to all

Hey LONERANGER sorry to hear about your Jubilee "dry" run ....... I'm pissed off today about a lot of things and the Florida Lottey - here's an example of the Fl Lottery customer service email contact response - I asked since there is an asterick by the Jubilee remaining top prizes (1 of 4*) and since the askterik denotes a reorder with proportionate increase in total prizes - why wasn't there an increase in top prizes instead of the same 1 of 4 ? All I received was a default answer explaining a reorder increases total prizes proportionately (????????? THAT"S NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION)

second question I asked a few days ago - how many $10K , $50K, $100K Jubilee prizes are left as of your latest tally ? ANSWER: we do not have the mechanism to answer that. Please go to the Florida Lottery site and check under scratch off tickets remaining.

WHAT A GREAT ANSWER   LOL

I asked many times over the past year why doesn'tthe Florida Lottery post a grid showing second/lower tier prizes available as many other states do ? I received various answers here's a few gems - first time anyone asked this question - not enough people have requested this but we will keep it mind - (and my favorite) - we do not have the mechanism to do this    LOL

The lottery site has about ten scratch tickets with ZERO top prizes left - yet when you scratch all numbers on of these tickets you'll see a top prize still available -

Is the Lottery run by buffoons ??? Why would they NOT have a grid with second/lower tier prizes shown so we know what we're up against - other states do it and don't complain about lower sales -

I was very lucky and won a $10K Jubilee at the end of July - The Publix where I bought the ticket has a banner on the wall stating " $11,000 Jubilee Ticket Sold here" - I asked the manager where that poster came from - he said the lottery guy brought it on his last visit - I told the manager there is no $11k Jubilee prize ..... he just said - no kidding - hummmm ......... makes me wonder how accurate the Fl Lot is about a lot of things ......

Have any of you players had an occasion to ask a question and get a dumb answer ?? Thanks ....

Douglasville, GA
                United States
                Member #126604
                April 12, 2012
                869 Posts
                Posted: September 3, 2012, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Bought a few different tickets today. All $10 games game and one $20.  Got $30 on the $20 game, $20, $15 or nothing on the $10 games.  Bought about 4 Cash Blast $10 tickets and finally got that $20 on the last one. Took that since I was down for the day and bought $3 in Fantasy Five QPs and a $5 Giant Jumbo Bucks.  Got a free ticket on the Giant Jumbo and took it to another store to redeem.  There I got a 20X The Money.  Got 3 20x symbols for a $1 each and matched a number for $15 for a total of $75!  I'll take it!  First time I ever played that game so I always love it when I win on my first try.  Having a pretty decent 2 weeks so I hope to keep it going.

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: September 3, 2012, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Hey LONERANGER sorry to hear about your Jubilee "dry" run ....... I'm pissed off today about a lot of things and the Florida Lottey - here's an example of the Fl Lottery customer service email contact response - I asked since there is an asterick by the Jubilee remaining top prizes (1 of 4*) and since the askterik denotes a reorder with proportionate increase in total prizes - why wasn't there an increase in top prizes instead of the same 1 of 4 ? All I received was a default answer explaining a reorder increases total prizes proportionately (????????? THAT"S NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION)

second question I asked a few days ago - how many $10K , $50K, $100K Jubilee prizes are left as of your latest tally ? ANSWER: we do not have the mechanism to answer that. Please go to the Florida Lottery site and check under scratch off tickets remaining.

WHAT A GREAT ANSWER   LOL

I asked many times over the past year why doesn'tthe Florida Lottery post a grid showing second/lower tier prizes available as many other states do ? I received various answers here's a few gems - first time anyone asked this question - not enough people have requested this but we will keep it mind - (and my favorite) - we do not have the mechanism to do this    LOL

The lottery site has about ten scratch tickets with ZERO top prizes left - yet when you scratch all numbers on of these tickets you'll see a top prize still available -

Is the Lottery run by buffoons ??? Why would they NOT have a grid with second/lower tier prizes shown so we know what we're up against - other states do it and don't complain about lower sales -

I was very lucky and won a $10K Jubilee at the end of July - The Publix where I bought the ticket has a banner on the wall stating " $11,000 Jubilee Ticket Sold here" - I asked the manager where that poster came from - he said the lottery guy brought it on his last visit - I told the manager there is no $11k Jubilee prize ..... he just said - no kidding - hummmm ......... makes me wonder how accurate the Fl Lot is about a lot of things ......

Have any of you players had an occasion to ask a question and get a dumb answer ?? Thanks ....

"$11,000 Jubilee sold here" - That is hilarious!

I popped the lottery a few emails about the prizes lets see what kind of response those monkeys can put together....

FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #127998
                    May 14, 2012
                    404 Posts
                    Posted: September 3, 2012, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

I have ask questions like that of them in the past also, they will reprint part of a game, say everything 20k and less, no one knows, yet there are several million more tickets on the market.  I may start sending them a weekly email with the the second and third place prizes.  Also when I was buying nothing but miami heat, the deal told the retailer the game was ending, so i sent the lott office an email also and got the same response, the game ended about 2 months later.  In my opinion they didnt want to release the winning tickets.  I know without a doubt that they use targeted distribution, as I said before if you are in Jacksonville, and not in a depressed area, you will not win a grand prize ticket.  I pointed this out to them and got the random distribution politically correct answer.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #127998
                      May 14, 2012
                      404 Posts
                      Posted: September 3, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

another issue I have is for non reprint games, you cant find tickets anywhere, fl millionaires club have a million dollar prize left but you cant find tickets, I predict that that prize will be left when they end the game.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22947 Posts
                        Posted: September 3, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Found a Kings of Cash $20 ticket, one match: $100. I want to find a crown or a King sign. I'll keep on scratchin'.

Good luck everyone!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: September 3, 2012, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

another issue I have is for non reprint games, you cant find tickets anywhere, fl millionaires club have a million dollar prize left but you cant find tickets, I predict that that prize will be left when they end the game.

About FMC, the lottery has not sent out any rolls to retailers for months now. I asked at the D.O whats up with this game - its ending but not until October 26th - they said they need retailers to sell the tickets they may still have. So potentially there could be some off the wall retailer out there with a roll, and knowing there is 1 Million $$$ prize left this could be a great opportunity to win - the only catch is actually finding a place that still sells them.

Alabama
                            United States
                            Member #125065
                            March 24, 2012
                            210 Posts
                            Posted: September 3, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

The Lottery comission probably knows this but roll searching across the state of Florida is gonna be a big task.

Alabama
                              United States
                              Member #125065
                              March 24, 2012
                              210 Posts
                              Posted: September 3, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

This video might help on the lottery knowing where tickets are. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z0kdYs5uYM&feature=relmfu

Page 356 of 907