Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 9:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 371 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SARASOTA, FL
United States
Member #95778
August 17, 2010
1093 Posts
Posted: September 21, 2012, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

https://youtu.be/a-eJdgCHE7g

Hello to all the winners on this forum. I scratched off my biggest winner to date this afternoon! I had my wife video the "reveal". 

The lady in front of me at the C-store purchased 22 of these and I got the next two! Will post a pic as well soon.

CONGRATS SPIN !!!!!!! Nice movie as well - you ought to do what's right - find that lady who was in front of you and give her a couple hundred bucks ....... she probably hit a string of duds and you cashed in because she stopped. LOL

I played that movie a couple times and really enjoyed it - you should be a movie star !

Chicopee, MA
    United States
    Member #131357
    August 9, 2012
    11 Posts
    Posted: September 21, 2012, 10:04 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the big win! I purchased one of those new $5 tickets but lost. I'm curious, what part of Mass are you from and where did you buy this ticket? Just wondering. Thanks!

Mass
      United States
      Member #68073
      December 12, 2008
      217 Posts
      Posted: September 21, 2012, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS SPIN !!!!!!! Nice movie as well - you ought to do what's right - find that lady who was in front of you and give her a couple hundred bucks ....... she probably hit a string of duds and you cashed in because she stopped. LOL

I played that movie a couple times and really enjoyed it - you should be a movie star !

Thanks folks. Skeptic, I went in to the store with the intent to buy the new ticket. If I had gotten to the register before her she would have scored the 10K on the last of her 22 tix! I was certainly was not jumping in on her run. She had cashed a $100 winner and spent it all on those luckily for me. Shows that so much luck is involved and being in the right place at the right time is all it is so often.

glad you liked the video! I have two others posted with 1K and 2K wins.

Mass
        United States
        Member #68073
        December 12, 2008
        217 Posts
        Posted: September 21, 2012, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the big win! I purchased one of those new $5 tickets but lost. I'm curious, what part of Mass are you from and where did you buy this ticket? Just wondering. Thanks!

Thanks. North Shore and it was purchased at a 7-11 C-store. Ticket #148 out of 149 in the book!

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: September 21, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. North Shore and it was purchased at a 7-11 C-store. Ticket #148 out of 149 in the book!

Congrats SPIN that is a terrific win I hope you use the money wisely and dont spend it all back lol

It seems every state the last few tickets are the best. so many winners this cant be denied.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: September 21, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I went and played some slots tonight. was playing one of the $5 slots and put about $400 in and then hit for $1,300 !!! If I had stuck with 3 credits like i did the prior spins the win would of been over $50K.......

Played a little more after that. played 6 spins on the $100 slot and got back $500. factoring in my lousy scratch off day and this win (I had to sign a tax form) Im lucky to be only down $100 or so.

United States
              Member #130125
              July 7, 2012
              67 Posts
              Posted: September 22, 2012, 9:26 am - IP Logged

I agree with that James. The majority of big winning tickets that I have seen have been from 026-029. Last 4 tickets of roll. Sometimes the first 3 000-002 are good too but I think the last few are always the best

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                British Columbia
                Canada
                Member #116101
                September 4, 2011
                4033 Posts
                Posted: September 22, 2012, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

sweet

Congrats  looks like $50K

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: September 22, 2012, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Thanks folks. Skeptic, I went in to the store with the intent to buy the new ticket. If I had gotten to the register before her she would have scored the 10K on the last of her 22 tix! I was certainly was not jumping in on her run. She had cashed a $100 winner and spent it all on those luckily for me. Shows that so much luck is involved and being in the right place at the right time is all it is so often.

glad you liked the video! I have two others posted with 1K and 2K wins.

Nice win Spin. Wish PA had some type of code that told you it is over 1K but not tell you the amount. To make a movie like yours, it would have to come with the heading " Re-enactment" and some nice movie editing.lol 

I chased the roll from yesterday. I got 5-$20 Instant Millions with a $20 winner. Store owner got next 3 and said he would give me the profit. Decided to finish the roll and get the final 11. Got 6 first and they all lost. Then the last 5 hit $145. Decided to finish his rolls of Diamond Millionaire, but didnt scratch. I finished bin 5/6/8. Someone might want to go buy bin 7, cause I guarantee you will get a win like Spin(hey that rhymes).lol

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: September 22, 2012, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

I went and played some slots tonight. was playing one of the $5 slots and put about $400 in and then hit for $1,300 !!! If I had stuck with 3 credits like i did the prior spins the win would of been over $50K.......

Played a little more after that. played 6 spins on the $100 slot and got back $500. factoring in my lousy scratch off day and this win (I had to sign a tax form) Im lucky to be only down $100 or so.

James, pretty good win!! $1,300 ain't bad, my man!!!!  Also, I once talked to a slot technician that I represent through the Union and he told me one time that the spins are different depending on the number of credits played. For instance, you hit for $1300 but were thinking that if you had played the full 3 credits you would have hit the 50 grand, BUT...... the reels spin on a different schedule for 3 credits---so if you would have played 3 credits, you could have ended up with a losing spin....you just happened to play less than 3 credits on a spin that was ready to hit..... not sure if I'm making sense....basically, it was perfect timing on your part to play less than 3 credits--the machine was ready to hit on a less than 3 credit play. Just because a machine hits 3 like symbols on a 2 credit play doesn't mean that the machine would have hit 3 like symbols on a 3 credit play. Each spin is different according to the number of credits played. That's how it was explained to me, at least. So hey, your $1,300 hit was right on time!!!!

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #104435
                      January 14, 2011
                      2244 Posts
                      Posted: September 22, 2012, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

James, pretty good win!! $1,300 ain't bad, my man!!!!  Also, I once talked to a slot technician that I represent through the Union and he told me one time that the spins are different depending on the number of credits played. For instance, you hit for $1300 but were thinking that if you had played the full 3 credits you would have hit the 50 grand, BUT...... the reels spin on a different schedule for 3 credits---so if you would have played 3 credits, you could have ended up with a losing spin....you just happened to play less than 3 credits on a spin that was ready to hit..... not sure if I'm making sense....basically, it was perfect timing on your part to play less than 3 credits--the machine was ready to hit on a less than 3 credit play. Just because a machine hits 3 like symbols on a 2 credit play doesn't mean that the machine would have hit 3 like symbols on a 3 credit play. Each spin is different according to the number of credits played. That's how it was explained to me, at least. So hey, your $1,300 hit was right on time!!!!

Thats what i was thinking myself - might of not won if i had continued with 3 credits. Im thinking of going again tonight as my cousin invited me. he has had some great hits on slots including $50K also some big wins on scratchers. but its mostly due to the area he is in dade county better rolls over there. 

The scratchers are ice cold in my area right now

Alabama
                        United States
                        Member #125065
                        March 24, 2012
                        210 Posts
                        Posted: September 22, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Just got back from GA grabbed $82 worth of Powerball tickets .

9 100 Million Lucky Fortune tickets  won $20 on 009 ,$80 on 010 ,and 50 on 011. Went to another store and  got a treasure chest for 5x $10 last ticket on roll #029 .Went to my favorite store and played two Millionare Jumbo Bucks #015 was a $50 winner and 016 was a $30 winner.Brought 20 $5 $400000 Grant Tickets got $40 back and played 6 of the Falcons Tickets won $30 back .Up about $50 on this trip .026 027 and 028 are almost always loserson Forunes which leads me to believe that these are the big prize ticket numbers.

Douglasville, GA
                          United States
                          Member #126604
                          April 12, 2012
                          869 Posts
                          Posted: September 22, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Just got back from GA grabbed $82 worth of Powerball tickets .

9 100 Million Lucky Fortune tickets  won $20 on 009 ,$80 on 010 ,and 50 on 011. Went to another store and  got a treasure chest for 5x $10 last ticket on roll #029 .Went to my favorite store and played two Millionare Jumbo Bucks #015 was a $50 winner and 016 was a $30 winner.Brought 20 $5 $400000 Grant Tickets got $40 back and played 6 of the Falcons Tickets won $30 back .Up about $50 on this trip .026 027 and 028 are almost always loserson Forunes which leads me to believe that these are the big prize ticket numbers.

Pretty good day. I played two more millionaire jumbo bucks today because I knew there had to be a winner. Well 002 ended up being a winner of a free ticket!  7 tickets I bought for a free ticket. Needless to say I will never play that game again. Ended up buying a GA Lottery Black #015 and got another free ticket. Didn't even cash it in. My area is very cold! I did get $50 on a Jumbo jumbo bucks yesterday but that's it.

Alabama
                            United States
                            Member #125065
                            March 24, 2012
                            210 Posts
                            Posted: September 22, 2012, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Well I only go once a month and also it helps that these stores are at the state line most rolls dont last 1 day there .The whole Jumbo Bucks line of games has by far the best win rate atleast for me.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              869 Posts
                              Posted: September 22, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Well I only go once a month and also it helps that these stores are at the state line most rolls dont last 1 day there .The whole Jumbo Bucks line of games has by far the best win rate atleast for me.

I think I am going the once a month route.

Page 371 of 907