Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13603 replies. Last post 1 day ago by reddog.

Page 373 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22874 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2012, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Had a good day at publix today. they had just put a new roll of $20 monopoly in the machine. i got 049 loser 048 Train symbol with $50 for $100 bucks. I decided i will buy 2 more for the heck of it. 047 matched 10 spots for $20 each for $200. 046 was a loser. as i had not cashed these and showed no expression that i won out of nowhere comes the ticket hawk clerk and buys the next 3. i was laughing my arse off as she lost on every one of them and i went to the register to cash in $300. you should of seen the look on her face it was priceless !!!

Evil Smile Payback

Party WTG!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Miami, Florida
    United States
    Member #111795
    June 2, 2011
    581 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Stopped at FIVE stores so far today--none of them had the new $25 game that goes on sale today. I tried Publix and Winn Dixie--you'd think that those major chains would have pre-ordered some games!!!! But hey, at least I resisted the current games, hahaha! I'm going to try to only try one of these new games anyway, so I'm making sure I wait until I can get one!!! This week, anyway!!!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
      Jacksonville Florida
      United States
      Member #23018
      October 6, 2005
      915 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2012, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Stopped at FIVE stores so far today--none of them had the new $25 game that goes on sale today. I tried Publix and Winn Dixie--you'd think that those major chains would have pre-ordered some games!!!! But hey, at least I resisted the current games, hahaha! I'm going to try to only try one of these new games anyway, so I'm making sure I wait until I can get one!!! This week, anyway!!!

Publix and Winn Dixie stores should have them out sometime today (Tuesday) both in the ITV machines and in the counter display. Smaller stores should have them out today or tomorrow...

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1090 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

By the way the new $25 ticket comes out tomorrow. it will be annoying to buy as you have to put in a $20 and a $5. these dam machines dont take anything over a $20 maybe its time they changed that.

Cool down James - if you put in 5 $20's you'll get 4 tickets - you're right if you buy just one tiicket - $20 plus $5. or Two ticks - $40 plus a ten spot - you remember the $30 ticket - had to put in five $20's to get THREE ticks and then buy something else with the remaining $10 - or buy one with a $20 and $10 -----I doubt the Flot will change the machine - would cost a fortune - .

Went to a PUblix just now - no $25 ticks - gal told me 5 regulars ordered a full book - stopped at two gas stations asking and they knew nothing about it.  lol

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2012, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

I did not see them either and i went to 2 publix... clerk said come back tonight. there are several regulars here too who are buying the rolls apparantly one guy had come in this morning with cash ready and left dissapointed.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1090 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2012, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

I did not see them either and i went to 2 publix... clerk said come back tonight. there are several regulars here too who are buying the rolls apparantly one guy had come in this morning with cash ready and left dissapointed.

This second prize drawing for the $25 ticket looks to be the best ever !!!!! Top prize $1M- four players win $250K .......... 25 will win $25K .......James I can't remember any second drawing with these prizes - can you?? The free coupon deal sux   lol

From September 25 through December 11, enter your non-winning tickets in the MILLIONAIRE Second Chance Promotion, where five grand prize winners will win a trip to attend the Lottery's 25th anniversary event. One lucky player will win $1 million and four players will each win $250,000 during a live on-stage event. Plus, 25 second prize winners will receive $25,000 and 2,500 third prize winners will receive a coupon good for a free MILLIONAIRE Scratch-Off ticket.

From September 25 through December 11, enter your non-winning tickets in the MILLIONAIRE Second Chance Promotion, where five grand prize winners will win a trip to attend the Lottery's 25th anniversary event. One lucky player will win $1 million and four players will each win $250,000 during a live on-stage event. Plus, 25 second prize winners will receive $25,000 and 2,500 third prize winners will receive a coupon good for a free MILLIONAIRE Scratch-Off ticket.

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Same here. I won't use an offensive word, but I feel PA has mugged me big time. I spent too much lately to win crap. Even the store owner said I should cut back. he said he would text me when the Christmas ones come out.lol I have a small pile to scratchm but all winners will be cashed or sat aside for later. Definately need to cit back. They been brutal lately.

Well I cashed my winners and thought I would try one more time. Had $120 in winners from that $200 batch. Got the last 6 of Platinum Millions to end the roll. All 6 were duds.. I am done giving PA any money. The $500 went to my head and saw it as play money and easily blew through it and then some. Without a shadow of a doubt, I am done for a LONG TIME!!!!

Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

This second prize drawing for the $25 ticket looks to be the best ever !!!!! Top prize $1M- four players win $250K .......... 25 will win $25K .......James I can't remember any second drawing with these prizes - can you?? The free coupon deal sux   lol

I was looking at that earlier and was amazed that it is actually decent lol. hell 30 winners of $25K-1,000,000 is very very good. this will make me pick up all losing tics i come across and enter them. I think i have a shot at one of those coupons lol

Douglasville, GA
                  United States
                  Member #126604
                  April 12, 2012
                  869 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2012, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Well I cashed my winners and thought I would try one more time. Had $120 in winners from that $200 batch. Got the last 6 of Platinum Millions to end the roll. All 6 were duds.. I am done giving PA any money. The $500 went to my head and saw it as play money and easily blew through it and then some. Without a shadow of a doubt, I am done for a LONG TIME!!!!

Man that stinks!  You just had a bad run.  Tickets get like that sometimes.  Watch the next set may have two winners in the last 6.  I have always said though if I win $500 I am going to immediately pay a bill and hold on to maybe $100.  If not you are going to give it back.  Problem is I can never get a $500 winner! LOL!  I threw away $100 one time off a ticket I just won chasing $500.  I felt like an idiot!  I normally spend $20 out of the $100 and walk away.  Lesson learned for the future!

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Found one of the new games!!!  It's the ONLY one I'm buying unless it's a winner. I'm stretched too thin until next week.....so I am posting a picture of the ticket before scratching it!!!!  I just happened to be there right as they were loading the machine, got the first ticket they have sold!!!!! My favorite number #000.........  I will post the results later tonight or tomorrow, etc... not going to scratch it until I get home tonight and get my head right.  I'm sure some of you know what I mean. HA!!!!

Wooddrive's avatar - Lottery-046.jpg
                      Delco PA
                      United States
                      Member #80104
                      September 16, 2009
                      194 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

beauty of a ticket, I like the 25x prize option. Good Luck !

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22874 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Found one of the new games!!!  It's the ONLY one I'm buying unless it's a winner. I'm stretched too thin until next week.....so I am posting a picture of the ticket before scratching it!!!!  I just happened to be there right as they were loading the machine, got the first ticket they have sold!!!!! My favorite number #000.........  I will post the results later tonight or tomorrow, etc... not going to scratch it until I get home tonight and get my head right.  I'm sure some of you know what I mean. HA!!!!

What a nice looking ticket OldSchool!

Here's wishing you the best of luck on it!! Cheers

I hope you scratch a nice win!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
                          Member #130125
                          July 7, 2012
                          67 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Twice I've seen back to back winners. Both times they were 25 and 20. And I've played hundreds of tickets. I always check the website and there's still 43 top prizes left of 20k. Only about 150-200k tickets remaining. They only printed 307000. Ri is small so not many people buy them. Rolls sit on shelves for almost a month sometimes. From my experience with them only 7-8 tickets are winners out of the 30 in book. There is always at least 2 strings of 4 in a row losers. Out of the 8 winners there is usually 1 winner of either 100 or 200. The rest are usually 50 25 and 20. Terrible payback.

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2012, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

That is a nice looking ticket I like the flamingos.  Good luck to you buddy.

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2012, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Page 373 of 907