Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 11 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 433 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: December 10, 2012, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

SWEEEEEEEET!!!!  Nice wins!!!! Thanks for showing those!!! Cool to see!!!!  Great job on the FIVE HUNDO!!!!!  5X symbol with a hundo under it!! NICE!!!!

Thanks Eveyone !!! Thumbs Up

Does anyone have an updated list of the lower tier prizes ? I think James1 posted it a few weeks ago. I would greatly appreciated It. I emailed Florida Lottery twice and no response yet.

Keep moving Forward.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    Port Orange, Florida
    United States
    Member #133398
    September 28, 2012
    163 Posts
    Posted: December 10, 2012, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Great job Lucki!  First time I seen a50X hit.  Really should be at least a $10 amount under a symbol.  I hate those $2 hits.

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1090 Posts
      Posted: December 10, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

NICE going Lucki !!!!! That OLD game $200MS still spits out good wins - got a $5K on it a while back .......... good idea playing the $10 Tix ......... keep up the good work and XTRA nice on the $500 !!!!!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 185 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: December 10, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits lucky. funny the 5X symbol gave you the $500 and not the 50X. $2 is pathetic. I got it a few times and quit buying this game after that. not to mention, i had like 36 straight losers on it once. No joke !!!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Mamma28z's avatar - phone
          Lower MI
          United States
          Member #94546
          July 22, 2010
          247 Posts
          Posted: December 11, 2012, 3:52 am - IP Logged

Nice hits lucky. funny the 5X symbol gave you the $500 and not the 50X. $2 is pathetic. I got it a few times and quit buying this game after that. not to mention, i had like 36 straight losers on it once. No joke !!!

$100 win on a $10 ticket is 'pathetic' ? 

It could have been 5X $2 ..

Awesome hits Lucki !!

Thanks for sharing !!

CONGRATS

Matsy's avatar - binary
            Atlanta, GA
            United States
            Member #61397
            May 21, 2008
            51 Posts
            Posted: December 11, 2012, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Awesome, I have no luck with scratch offs but my co-worker scratched a 5X on $1,000 on the Georgia Fortune, and she did not tell me I saw it!  So when I come back to Florida I will buy some scratch offs there!  Keep up the great job, Lucki Party

Boston, MA
              United States
              Member #134899
              November 9, 2012
              93 Posts
              Posted: December 11, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

$100 win on a $10 ticket is 'pathetic' ? 

It could have been 5X $2 ..

Awesome hits Lucki !!

Thanks for sharing !!

CONGRATS

I agree with James on this. On my State's facebook page for Lottery, this is the first multiple topic is on top of the discussions board and people complain how it sucks to see an amount 1/10 of the ticket value beneath the multiplier..This is a much discussed topic..When there is a multiple like 50X, the amount below it should atleast be the cost of the ticket, in this case $10. Numerous times, I had 10X or 20X with $1 beneath it..its like raising hopes and let them drop instantly.

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: December 11, 2012, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

James, have you noticed they havent paid out a $20 ticket grand or 2nd prize in months.  I guess you cant buy one if they are locked up in the lottery office vault.  I think I am going to eat my what I have lost and find another hobby.  The last few months Im probably close to 10K and have won 2 $500 tickets.  Good luck to all.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: December 11, 2012, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

NICE going Lucki !!!!! That OLD game $200MS still spits out good wins - got a $5K on it a while back .......... good idea playing the $10 Tix ......... keep up the good work and XTRA nice on the $500 !!!!!

good idea playing the $10 Tix ......... keep up the good work and XTRA nice on the $500 !!!!!

Absolutley - The $20 tickets are pretty much giving the same prizes as the $10 Tix. Except Maybe a few more $500 winners. But at what cost. I took your BIG JIM Advise. Except with a twist. I go out one Day with $100 and Play 10 $10 Tix - Five of Each to Start and take it from there. You'll be surprised how many $100 Tix you will get. i did not post all of them, I got 2 more but cashed them in and did not take a snapshot. Now the $500 are rare, but they do happen, I have hit $500 on Multiple $10 Games. Less Investment and Hey you never know maybe get the Big $1,000,000 Prize. The lower tier prizes are not Bad either. Good Luck to you !!! 

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3715 Posts
                    Posted: December 11, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Great job Lucki!  First time I seen a50X hit.  Really should be at least a $10 amount under a symbol.  I hate those $2 hits.

I Agree!

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #62713
                      July 6, 2008
                      3715 Posts
                      Posted: December 11, 2012, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Thanks James1, Thats why I dont buy rolls. Just do as Skeptic does Get 10 from each game and take it from there - Dr65 also says to jump around from store to store. I feel winning in scrathchoffs is a Moment in time, you have to buy the ticket at the right place at the right time. Sometimes its the right time and your at the wrong place or vice versa. If I play at a certain place and Buy 10 $10 Tix and get back $20 I am out of there. I take my $20 left to another place. and yes it s%cks to see a $2 under a 50X it has happened to me 3x. Good Luck !!!

Keep moving Forward.

Mass
                        United States
                        Member #68073
                        December 12, 2008
                        217 Posts
                        Posted: December 11, 2012, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I agree with James on this. On my State's facebook page for Lottery, this is the first multiple topic is on top of the discussions board and people complain how it sucks to see an amount 1/10 of the ticket value beneath the multiplier..This is a much discussed topic..When there is a multiple like 50X, the amount below it should atleast be the cost of the ticket, in this case $10. Numerous times, I had 10X or 20X with $1 beneath it..its like raising hopes and let them drop instantly.

That FB page is a great source of lottery info. The woman who runs the page is amazing with her quick rsponses to any inquiry. Ask her how many lower tier prizes are left on any game and she will get the info for you. She has to deal with all the idiots, whiners and conspiracy theorists too!

Personally I see nothing wrong with any of the ways prizes are offered on any ticket. As long as the total prize equals at least the value of the ticket, I am fine. Yes, I get disappointed when I hit a win-all symbol or multiplier and it is a lowball amount but hey, it is the lottery folks and you are gambling.

As far as the distribution viewpoints of some of the folks who post here, seriously? It is random. Of course people in well populated areas are gonna win more as they are playing more.

Good luck and Happy Holidays to all. I do hope someone on this forum scores a life-changing ticket! I am still waiting! See Ya!

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: December 11, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Had $21 on me. Decided to step back to a $20 ticket(on a hunch) and $1 ticket. The $1 ticket hit $20 and the $20 ticket hit ZERO.lol The part I am happy with is I still had $30 in my pocket and didn't spend it.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: December 11, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Went thru 70-80 of those 50X The Money tickets. Got the 50X symbol twice. one had $5 under it for a $250 winner. Actually made $30 profit in the end, which surprised me. clerk said the highest she ever seen on that ticket was my $250. i guess that shows how bad it is over here

2014 Highest Winner: $500

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: December 11, 2012, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

I completely disagree with the random distribution aspect of things.  Granted the Jacksonville area has lots of winners, but if you are not buying them in the run down parts of town you arent going to get one.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Page 433 of 907