Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 16 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 437 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Went in to get a GRT, but they didn't have any. As soon as I saw the roll of Monopoly something told me to try it....got the first one, #005, and it was the Train symbol with 10 bucks under it for a break even win.....got the next one, #006, and it was good to GO!!!

GO for two....Hundo!!!

WTG -  Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22848 Posts
    Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

WTG -  Thumbs Up

I agree!! Nice job!! WTGGG!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Bought TWENTY $25M (10 from each bin) and got just 3 $25 winners

Thats the final straw for me on this game. According to the odds, I should of got 7 winners, not 3. I dont think i have ever gotten a fair amount of winners on this ticket according to how many i buy. I saw someone buy 8 of these as a christmas present for his wife. Imagine if they all lost - its very possible with this game... they would get a divorce LOL

I see the casual players here buy the $2 tickets. usually 5 at a time. they always win on 2 or 3 and seem to win their money back more often than not. sometimes they find a $20, $50 or $100. And here i am buying the freakin $25 tickets and getting raped......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I went on a $20 ticket Binge this Weekend. IGNORE THE TOP RIGHT HAND NUMBER AS I ALWAYS SCRATCH THIS ONE FIRST. Diffrrent Rolls Diffrent Places. Spend About $300 before starting to see some signfiacnt wins. The One in the Bottom was Worth the Risk. Wink

Keep moving Forward.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #104435
          January 14, 2011
          2244 Posts
          Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

WOW Good job Lucky !!!!!!!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
            United States
            Member #62713
            July 6, 2008
            3715 Posts
            Posted: December 18, 2012, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Thats the final straw for me on this game. According to the odds, I should of got 7 winners, not 3. I dont think i have ever gotten a fair amount of winners on this ticket according to how many i buy. I saw someone buy 8 of these as a christmas present for his wife. Imagine if they all lost - its very possible with this game... they would get a divorce LOL

I see the casual players here buy the $2 tickets. usually 5 at a time. they always win on 2 or 3 and seem to win their money back more often than not. sometimes they find a $20, $50 or $100. And here i am buying the freakin $25 tickets and getting raped......

I stay away from this game. Its a total Ripoff. There was a guy at the DO that had $1,000 winner and said he must of spent close to $5k before he got the $1k hit. Disgusting Puke

Keep moving Forward.

Luckytreasure's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
              Port Orange, Florida
              United States
              Member #133398
              September 28, 2012
              163 Posts
              Posted: December 18, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

Awesome Lucki! I love that last ticket.

Alabama
                United States
                Member #125065
                March 24, 2012
                210 Posts
                Posted: December 18, 2012, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Looks like Florida players missed out on a $500,000 GRT . http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/article/287633/8/Sebring-man-wins-500000-in-scratch-off-game

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: December 19, 2012, 12:57 am - IP Logged

I went on a $20 ticket Binge this Weekend. IGNORE THE TOP RIGHT HAND NUMBER AS I ALWAYS SCRATCH THIS ONE FIRST. Diffrrent Rolls Diffrent Places. Spend About $300 before starting to see some signfiacnt wins. The One in the Bottom was Worth the Risk. Wink

Congrats on the 1k.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                    Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #74096
                    May 2, 2009
                    22848 Posts
                    Posted: December 19, 2012, 5:32 am - IP Logged

That's just nuts..you'd really think they could do better on 10 at at time stretches on those bigger tickets. Even with a

few more just stinking $25 winners in there, they would make money.

I had the odds explained to me once because I asked a question about odds...it's not just buying 10 tickets and getting

the posted 3.45 or whatever number they come to for games, it's the odds in the whole run of tickets...some of those games

print 6 to 7 million tickets. I'm sure for some states, it's more too. Sucky is what it is.

Is that a long out game or is it new?

Yesterday I was playing $2 tickets in sets of 5 at different places with $10's and $20's mixed in....the $2's did the best

I found 2 'WIN $50' symbols on 2 different tickets and was thinking, sometimes the $2's are so much better than the

$5's, $10's and $20's where you can win either your money right back or absolutely nothing.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1089 Posts
                      Posted: December 19, 2012, 8:43 am - IP Logged

NICE WORK LUCKI !!!!!!      Sure makes the $25M game look bad ............. great to see a $1K Monopoly Ticket !!!!!!!

wins: $10,000 Jubilee - $5,000 $200MS - 31 $1k's - 183 $500's - 5 $400's

" ... some days you're the bug - some days you're the windshield ..."

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1089 Posts
                        Posted: December 19, 2012, 8:48 am - IP Logged

JAMES - same kind of luck here with the $25M ........... yet they are putting out $1M winners it seems almost every week !!!! I stopped playing it completely - in fact I havn't bought any tix for a while - we NEED a NEW $20 GAME ................. would like to see a new FMC come out !!!

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1089 Posts
                          Posted: December 19, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Decided to give GRT one more shot - went thru a new roll and wound up with $140 !!!! Biggest was a crappy $50 .............dud after dud after dud ................. for sure I'm done with them now and  have little interests in what's out there. Migtht wait to see of a new $20 games gomes out.

Miami, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #111795
                            June 2, 2011
                            581 Posts
                            Posted: December 19, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Decided to give GRT one more shot - went thru a new roll and wound up with $140 !!!! Biggest was a crappy $50 .............dud after dud after dud ................. for sure I'm done with them now and  have little interests in what's out there. Migtht wait to see of a new $20 games gomes out.

Yeah, I just dropped a quick hundo like it was nothing. Already spent back my GO win from the Monopoly....aghhh! Why do we all do this to ourselves??? We feel great when we get those good wins, but then we give it all back. What's worse is that I don't have the luxury of spending the money I spend on these---I've got a problem. I know some of us have expressed the same thing in the past, and then we all keep just coming back here and posting wins, then we'll post about how terrible it is, then post wins, then how terrible it is......on and on and on..... Sometimes I feel really beaten down with this gambling problem. It's Christmas.

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #126604
                              April 12, 2012
                              868 Posts
                              Posted: December 19, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I just dropped a quick hundo like it was nothing. Already spent back my GO win from the Monopoly....aghhh! Why do we all do this to ourselves??? We feel great when we get those good wins, but then we give it all back. What's worse is that I don't have the luxury of spending the money I spend on these---I've got a problem. I know some of us have expressed the same thing in the past, and then we all keep just coming back here and posting wins, then we'll post about how terrible it is, then post wins, then how terrible it is......on and on and on..... Sometimes I feel really beaten down with this gambling problem. It's Christmas.

I feel your pain. I am the same way but keeping hoping for the good hit.  It sucks and I hate the down feeling from blowing money. Even used my credit card at the ATM to keep playing. We need a help group!

Page 437 of 907