Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13598 replies. Last post 15 hours ago by Falster.

Page 544 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2013, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

If you don't mind me asking, how many of the new $20 monopoly have you bought so far and how many go symbols have you got

Hey th19940305 I will go ahead and answer this for you in case any other person was also curious about it. But my only intent of posting my winning tickets is to bring a positive winning vibe to the forum. I understand that sometimes we are all on a losing drought and we get frustrated. When I see other people posting winners I get motivated and know mines is coming. With that being said. I have a total of 71 losing $20 Monopoly ticket (DUDs). I keep them for not only the 2nd chance draws but for Tax Purposes. I have recorded  11 $100 Wins (I dont post all of these ), 5 $200 Wins (3 Go Symbols and 2 $10 x20) and 1 $500 Win (5 X $100). A Bunch of $20,$25, $50 and $30 Wins (Which most of the time Play More tickets). In The End 

Lost $1,400

Just with the Top Winners of $100 to $500 - Won $2600

I am up on this Particular Game approx $1,200.

This is playing in Diffent Stores and Diffrent Days.

Here is another tip. If you see you are losing frequently. STOP Playing for a few days and then start buying slowly 1 or 2 at a time. I have noticed I get a very negative vibe and feeling when I am on a losing streak and Just Scratch dud after dud.Thats a red flag to know its time to stop. 

Good Luck !!! Wink

Keep moving Forward.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2013, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, Lucki!!!!   Guess what??? I had a crazy hunch, followed my gut, and it paid off!!!!  Took the two hundo from the Monopoly, got paid for a side job and bought a ROLL OF GRT!!!!!!!

Will post pics of the good ones once I cash em', I scratched off the entire code underneath so that everyone can see it came from the same roll. It started slow but then starting hitting! 4 tickets gave me the bulk of the wins: 

#15= $50

#16= $100

#24= $500 (Nugget!!!!!)

#29=$100

Wins totalled $870!!!!  That's a profit of $270 on the roll!!!!!

I've only ever bought TWO other GRT rolls and one only returned $190, the other $210...........so I am very happy to make a profit on a roll!!!!! I had the feeling and just went with it!!!

Once I scratched off that nugget, I knew I was alright!!!!

Congrats on your roll. I've had a few rolls like that with many good hits. You can get some lousy rolls in Florida as well, like only 30% back, well you know. I wonder why they bunch up wins and skimp on other rolls completely ?

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Florida
      United States
      Member #104435
      January 14, 2011
      2244 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2013, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Did you move out of florida James?

No I am out of state for a project but I will be back soon. mass lottery is just too hard to make profit on. 100 tickets on $20 rolls and you can lose like 19 out of 20 and kill your budget. If the 100s are gone you can go through 50 tickets and not win more than $50 I don't like that. I like to start new rolls and get the low numbers, it's worked for me before. 

I tried Connecticut lottery. It's the best IMO. 1 in 40 to hit $200 on the $20 ticket and like 1 in 8 to hit $100 on the $30 ticket. I'm thinking about a roll of the 30X Cash when I visit.

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

James glad to see you are still around.  Im on about a 9 month losing streak here...tickets are hard to come by.  good luck to you.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

FLORIDA
          United States
          Member #127998
          May 14, 2012
          404 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I cant seem to get past a $30 dollar ticket on these, ive bought a lot from different places, then again all of the tickets (GRT, Flamingo) in this area are low end winners havent even hit a hundred in a month or six weeks.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
            United States
            Member #144982
            July 23, 2013
            50 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know what happened to BDB as to why it was discontinued with numerous top prizes left? Liked that game.

Hollywood, fl
              United States
              Member #140096
              March 10, 2013
              376 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know what happened to BDB as to why it was discontinued with numerous top prizes left? Liked that game.

they say it didnt sell well and that they had many complaints of the tickets being hard to scratch, so that they are going to come out with a updated version of the game soon

Hollywood, fl
                United States
                Member #140096
                March 10, 2013
                376 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey th19940305 I will go ahead and answer this for you in case any other person was also curious about it. But my only intent of posting my winning tickets is to bring a positive winning vibe to the forum. I understand that sometimes we are all on a losing drought and we get frustrated. When I see other people posting winners I get motivated and know mines is coming. With that being said. I have a total of 71 losing $20 Monopoly ticket (DUDs). I keep them for not only the 2nd chance draws but for Tax Purposes. I have recorded  11 $100 Wins (I dont post all of these ), 5 $200 Wins (3 Go Symbols and 2 $10 x20) and 1 $500 Win (5 X $100). A Bunch of $20,$25, $50 and $30 Wins (Which most of the time Play More tickets). In The End 

Lost $1,400

Here is another tip. If you see you are losing frequently. STOP Playing for a few days and then start buying slowly 1 or 2 at a time. I have noticed I get a very negative vibe and feeling when I am on a losing streak and Just Scratch dud after dud.Thats a red flag to know its time to stop. 

Good Luck !!! Wink

thankyou for the quick answer, i was just wondering since you post alot of the GO symbols and i have never even seen one of them, except for when my boss got one on the $2 monopoly

Hollywood, fl
                  United States
                  Member #140096
                  March 10, 2013
                  376 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2013, 7:43 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Lucki!!!!   Guess what??? I had a crazy hunch, followed my gut, and it paid off!!!!  Took the two hundo from the Monopoly, got paid for a side job and bought a ROLL OF GRT!!!!!!!

Will post pics of the good ones once I cash em', I scratched off the entire code underneath so that everyone can see it came from the same roll. It started slow but then starting hitting! 4 tickets gave me the bulk of the wins: 

#15= $50

#16= $100

#24= $500 (Nugget!!!!!)

#29=$100

Wins totalled $870!!!!  That's a profit of $270 on the roll!!!!!

I've only ever bought TWO other GRT rolls and one only returned $190, the other $210...........so I am very happy to make a profit on a roll!!!!! I had the feeling and just went with it!!!

Once I scratched off that nugget, I knew I was alright!!!!

Quick question, did the first and last tiket win?

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: July 25, 2013, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

Quick question, did the first and last tiket win?

No, #000 was a loser. In fact, the first half of the roll was awful. 2nd half of the roll is where everything hit. About to post the picture of the 4 top ones. The other wins were only 20 and 30 bucks each.

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: July 25, 2013, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Here are the best 4 tickets from my GRT roll yesterday.  I guess it qualifies as a hot roll??? I forgot to account for three $20 winners. The total payout for the roll was $930.  I said yesterday that the total was $870, but I had completely forgotten about the 3 $20 winners from the front of the roll.

These were the top tickets that made up the bulk of the wins. Always great to hit a nugget!!!!

Good Hits GRT 7.24.13 $750 in 4

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22834 Posts
                        Posted: July 25, 2013, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

Lost $1,400

Good Luck !!! Wink

Agreed. And great advice. I'll back it up by saying don't get reeled into feeding a machine $20 after $20...
                        go to different stores if you feel like spending some money. I'd rather put $100 in 5 different stores and
                        try and get a one out than put it all in one slot. Personally, I can't play like that because I just won't let me
                        lol...I've had too many one outs to begin playing a pack, one by one, in an IVM or at the counter.

Agreed also with your statement Lucki about STOPPING...although, I don't stop for a few days, I go elsewhere.
                        I'll try 4 different stores sometimes to get a feel for them. There are mentally blacklisted places I gave up
                        going to because THEY NEVER EVER EVER win. I read stories on here about people having no luck at all or
                        having a dry spell and want to say GO TO SOMEPLACE YOU NEVER GO TO or GO TO A SUPERMARKET or
                        LOTTERY STORE/SMOKESHOP. The winners are out there, you just have to shake up a few things.
                        That means different denominations, different ticket quantities and different places/days.

Buy 10 $2's in exchange one day for a $20....or 20 $1's have even brought me some good stuff when I
                        wasn't 'feeling' the $20's.

Shake up your game plan and good luck all!

(I understand that the big ones are where the big money is but wouldn't you be happy with a hundred on
                        a $2 instead of nothing on 5 $20's....it happens!)

Knock them dead someone....I'm in the mood for a grand prize post - happy scratching Banana

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22834 Posts
                          Posted: July 25, 2013, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

Here are the best 4 tickets from my GRT roll yesterday.  I guess it qualifies as a hot roll??? I forgot to account for three $20 winners. The total payout for the roll was $930.  I said yesterday that the total was $870, but I had completely forgotten about the 3 $20 winners from the front of the roll.

These were the top tickets that made up the bulk of the wins. Always great to hit a nugget!!!!

AWEESSOOMMMEEE!!! GREAT to be ahead!! WTG and keep on winning OldSchool!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: July 25, 2013, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

Just got back from Shaw's grocery store in Mass. I was not going to buy anything but had an itch for $20 Diamond Millionaire ticket, because I have done well with this ticket. Bought only one ticket #28, won $500

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #62713
                              July 6, 2008
                              3715 Posts
                              Posted: July 25, 2013, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

PartyPartyPartyParty

Keep moving Forward.

Page 544 of 907