Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 558 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6939 Posts
Posted: August 20, 2013, 8:01 pm - IP Logged

My one ticket with the symbol was still hanging last week at 711. My other win all for $500 was gone.
I don't have my photos anymore I cleaned my sd card and forgot they were on that one. Just have to win more I guess.
Good luck. Tom I wil post my results from new tickets

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22944 Posts
    Posted: August 20, 2013, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

nice hit omiller keep it going ................. i too finally hit for $500 on that illusive 500 fenzy ....bought the last three in the pack 57) was a loser  58) had two matches for $10  59) had two matches for $500

NICE phillylucky!!! Excellent...now I believe it's my turn!!LOL

WTG that is great news and keep on winning!!! Party  Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

philadelphia,pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #138700
      February 3, 2013
      374 Posts
      Posted: August 20, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

WOW. Congrats, That's what I was looking for with the rolls. Shame it wasn't a symbol... Would have loved to see a pic of the elusive Frenzy symbol....

the sunoco here had about three winning tickets with the symbol ......and about 13 others that had 250/250 or 100/100/100/100/100 or 500

Little Elm
        United States
        Member #145986
        August 20, 2013
        15 Posts
        Posted: August 21, 2013, 12:42 am - IP Logged

hello from texas. i am new here. i have only recently started playing scratch-offs (maybe 3 months ago), so i haven't won anything huge but i've hit $100 on 4 different occasions. the best being on the $2 Money Match. the other 3 were on $20 tickets - $500mil Extreme Cash Blast, 20X Cash and $500 Million Frenzy. those were all won in 2 days but of course i blew all the money on more tickets. when i cashed in one of the tickets, some random guy in line asked if i wanted to go half and half on a $20 ticket and it was a $50 winner. bought a different one right after and won $70. we split the earnings lol, that was crazy. 

when i won the $100 from the 20X Cash, i had bought 8 of the $10 10X Mega Money tickets in a row, losing on all of them. then i spent my last $20 on the 20X Cash and won $100. i was so pissed that i didn't originally buy the 20X Cash... but anyways, i go to that store the next day and the cashier tells me somebody won $10k on the 10X Mega Money that day... there was a reason i won that $100 and i didn't capitalize. that sucked really bad.

well anyways, i wanted to share my winnings from today. i've been on a dry spell lately but this past week i've been getting a little more lucky than usual. i went to the machine today because i knew it would be restocked since almost everything was out yesterday. there was like 6 fresh $5 packs. i start with $30 in $5 dollar bills, and in this order:

$5 - Gimme 5 (071) - Win $10 (i usually never start with a win so this was a good sign!)

$5 - Bingo Multi-Prize (028)- Win $15

$5 - Dallas Cowboys (073) - Lose $5

$5 - Dallas Cowboys (072)- Win $20

$5 - $75000 Cashword-O-Rama (071) - Win $5

$5 - Platinum Card (028)- Lose $5

spent $30, won $50. so i left up $20. the service desk was closed so i couldn't cash my winnings, which was probably a good thing. as soon as i saw all the 70's i knew i was gonna win. i usually bank on the first 5 cards. the bingos and crosswords are always good to me but i usually just scan them. the last choice was stupid but i picked it because it has the best odds.

i might go play the $50 ticket tomorrow if i'm feeling lucky Smile

oh and i also played the Pick 3 tonight, 422, exact order. that's my birthday. the numbers came up 424. so close!!! ughhhh.

London
          United Kingdom
          Member #140684
          March 24, 2013
          566 Posts
          Posted: August 21, 2013, 9:28 am - IP Logged

50 ticket, wow. Hope you hit it big on it.

2016 Won/Lost

EuroMillions / Spent: £22 / Won £0 / Total -£22

UK Lotto / Spent: £4 / Won: £0 / Total: -£4

2016 Total: -£24

Jan: -£22 Feb: £0 ~ Mar: £0 ~ April: £0 ~ May: £0 ~ June: £0 ~ July: £2

EuroMillions = £2 Line / Played: x11 [old price] 

EuroMillions = £2.50 Line / Played: x0

UK Lotto = £2 Line / Played x2

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: August 22, 2013, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Nothing major today. Cashed my $500 winner. Had a $2 winner also and lost. Store next to work didn't have any of the new 20's. Stopped somewhere and they didn't either, so I got 1-$20 dazzler and it lost. Had to get food after a football draft and Wawa had the new ones. Got 1-$20 and 4 of the Aces and Eights.  got $15 back on the Aces and Eights and the $20 lost. It was ticket 018, Dazzler was 000 and Aces was 044-047. got the 8 symbol and was excited til I saw that was the win prize and not win all.lol

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22944 Posts
              Posted: August 22, 2013, 7:32 am - IP Logged

Nothing major today. Cashed my $500 winner. Had a $2 winner also and lost. Store next to work didn't have any of the new 20's. Stopped somewhere and they didn't either, so I got 1-$20 dazzler and it lost. Had to get food after a football draft and Wawa had the new ones. Got 1-$20 and 4 of the Aces and Eights.  got $15 back on the Aces and Eights and the $20 lost. It was ticket 018, Dazzler was 000 and Aces was 044-047. got the 8 symbol and was excited til I saw that was the win prize and not win all.lol

I saw the 8 symbol too and felt a pure second of satisfaction until I saw the WIN PRIZE UNDERNEATH
              AUTOMATICALLY. I did find one with a $50 win, $10 x 5 matches...ticket #012.
              I thought that maybe since it was the day they came out, each one would be $100...pipe dreams though.
              Hippy
              The 8 symbol on the other ticket was $5 big ones.
              The 8 can win a single prize of $10,000 and the A can bring a combo prize of $1,000.

I checked out the odds table for the Million Spectacular...and you can find up to TWENTY!! bursts on
              a ticket (highest prize for an all bursts = $1,000) I WANT one of those!! Not for the prize amount but
              for the symbol festival! That would be outstanding for those of us who LOVE getting symbols. Approve
              The highest prize for an ALL symbol is $10,000.
              So, another case where matching a single number is going to be the only way to see the $1M top
              prize.
              Can't they do the breakdown and math to put out a ticket where a multi symbol ticket would win
              the top prize?? I'd love to have multiple symbols add up to a top prize.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: August 22, 2013, 10:36 am - IP Logged

I saw the 8 symbol too and felt a pure second of satisfaction until I saw the WIN PRIZE UNDERNEATH
                I thought that maybe since it was the day they came out, each one would be $100...pipe dreams though.
                Hippy
                The 8 can win a single prize of $10,000 and the A can bring a combo prize of $1,000.

I checked out the odds table for the Million Spectacular...and you can find up to TWENTY!! bursts on
                a ticket (highest prize for an all bursts = $1,000) I WANT one of those!! Not for the prize amount but
                for the symbol festival! That would be outstanding for those of us who LOVE getting symbols. Approve
                So, another case where matching a single number is going to be the only way to see the $1M top
                prize.
                Can't they do the breakdown and math to put out a ticket where a multi symbol ticket would win

Yes!!! That's exactly what I wish they would do in Florida also--- multiple matches or symbols for a top prize!

Terrible day yesterday, couldn't get a win and just kept spending. One of those times where I frankly couldn't believe at the end of the day just how much I lost. Grrrr! This is when I get mad at myself and need to be disciplined enough to just accept that I'm not hitting right now!

Anyway, I hope you get that $1,000 win with the 20 burst symbols! That would be awesome for you--and sweet to see!!!

London
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #140684
                  March 24, 2013
                  566 Posts
                  Posted: August 22, 2013, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Yes!!! That's exactly what I wish they would do in Florida also--- multiple matches or symbols for a top prize!

Terrible day yesterday, couldn't get a win and just kept spending. One of those times where I frankly couldn't believe at the end of the day just how much I lost. Grrrr! This is when I get mad at myself and need to be disciplined enough to just accept that I'm not hitting right now!

Anyway, I hope you get that $1,000 win with the 20 burst symbols! That would be awesome for you--and sweet to see!!!

Should take a set amount of cash out with you and leave your ATM Card at home. =[

2016 Won/Lost

Miami, Florida
                    United States
                    Member #111795
                    June 2, 2011
                    581 Posts
                    Posted: August 22, 2013, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Should take a set amount of cash out with you and leave your ATM Card at home. =[

I'd just go back home during lunch!!! Seriously.....  I'm going to have to kick the habit completely, I'm one of those types....

I know what you're saying is intended to be helpful, though. So, Thank You. Again, seriously.

Just hit a Hundo on a $5 game!!!! Only the second time ever!   I rarely play the fives, and I wanted to take it easy today from a brutal yesterday, so I played the cash 3 and had a five dollar bill in my pocket---got a Lucky Red 7's, hundred bucks!!!! 

Just goes to show that sometimes, if you can't stop completely, at least switch it up and play different tickets (which we've seen a few players recommend in here before.)   Just got one scratch-off, a five dollar game, and hit a hundo.....chased the usual $20 games all day yesterday.....Now I have to stop for today!

Hundo! 8.22.13

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
                      United States
                      Member #144982
                      July 23, 2013
                      50 Posts
                      Posted: August 22, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Sorry about your bad day yesterday, Old School Hits. Just curious, what tickets did you play yesterday? The $20's, especially GRT, aren't that great in my area. Just losers, break-evens and $30 wins, nothing special. By the way, congrats on the hundo on 7's.

Ft.Lauderdale,FL
                        United States
                        Member #144982
                        July 23, 2013
                        50 Posts
                        Posted: August 22, 2013, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

Anyone ever played in the Weston area?

London
                          United Kingdom
                          Member #140684
                          March 24, 2013
                          566 Posts
                          Posted: August 22, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I'd just go back home during lunch!!! Seriously.....  I'm going to have to kick the habit completely, I'm one of those types....

I know what you're saying is intended to be helpful, though. So, Thank You. Again, seriously.

Just hit a Hundo on a $5 game!!!! Only the second time ever!   I rarely play the fives, and I wanted to take it easy today from a brutal yesterday, so I played the cash 3 and had a five dollar bill in my pocket---got a Lucky Red 7's, hundred bucks!!!! 

Just goes to show that sometimes, if you can't stop completely, at least switch it up and play different tickets (which we've seen a few players recommend in here before.)   Just got one scratch-off, a five dollar game, and hit a hundo.....chased the usual $20 games all day yesterday.....Now I have to stop for today!

Hundo! 8.22.13

Woo, nice win there. Enjoy it.Party

2016 Won/Lost

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                            Florida
                            United States
                            Member #104435
                            January 14, 2011
                            2244 Posts
                            Posted: August 22, 2013, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

Hippy

prize.

It would be so sick to win $1 million off a win all symbol, or a 10X for that matter. That would make it much more interesting to find symbols and anticipate what you could win. I remember reading the GA lottery winners showcase last year and some lady found a win all 20 prizes all were $5k for a total of $100k she said she fainted because she did not expect that from a symbol !!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Miami, Florida
                              United States
                              Member #111795
                              June 2, 2011
                              581 Posts
                              Posted: August 22, 2013, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Sorry about your bad day yesterday, Old School Hits. Just curious, what tickets did you play yesterday? The $20's, especially GRT, aren't that great in my area. Just losers, break-evens and $30 wins, nothing special. By the way, congrats on the hundo on 7's.

Yes, I play GRT pretty consistently. It is basically my go-to game. And they have definitely been bad just lately, I had a pretty good run with them the past 3 weeks or so. I see you are in Ft Lauderdale/Weston, I'm in Miami so perhaps it is just slow down here for now with Gold Rush. I've seen all different batch numbers lately, but all losers, as you mentioned.

Thanks for the congrats! I hope you get something good very soon!

Page 558 of 907