Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 564 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #62713
July 6, 2008
3715 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2013, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Bam! Saw the "H" in the code and really only saw 3 matches at first, then I saw 4 matches and thought maybe a Hundred, obviously very happy to get Five Hundo!! Got #20, break even, #19 lost, got this one and it was a good one!!!!

Your on a Roll buddy !!! Keep em coming. Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Olney, MD
    United States
    Member #121536
    January 11, 2012
    450 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

I had a pretty good result today.

1 $5 Great Big Bingo (#31)- $50 winner

1 $1 Nifty 50's- lost

1 $3 Prize Line Bingo (#73)- $10 winner

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: September 1, 2013, 1:55 am - IP Logged

I had a pretty good result today.

1 $5 Great Big Bingo (#31)- $50 winner

1 $1 Nifty 50's- lost

1 $3 Prize Line Bingo (#73)- $10 winner

Results on the new tickets so far:

Million Dollar Spectacular ($20) - found a couple win$50s so far for $50 but no $100

Aces & 8s ($5) - found $40 and $25 back to back at a King of Prussia gas station but mostly losers in my area.

Bingo Star ($5) - got 2 and they lost 

Bullseye Bucks ($3) - absolutely terrible. Bought 6 today and the last one won $3. 1/8 on it so far

Strike It Rich ($2) - not striking it rich at all. Won $10 once but at Acme one time got 11 only broken by one ticket and they all lost

Haven't tried the new $1 game yet

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2013, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone.  I have been nickel and diming without success. I do have a story from as regular at the place next to work. He told me last year a co worker hit $1K on a $10 ticket. He said the next ticket was $25K and he didn't play. Just goes to show even afteer a good win, there could be an even better one right behind it.

philadelphia,pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #138700
          February 3, 2013
          374 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

ive been completely broke this weekend ......but i did take a walk ealier today and found a new 5 bingo on the sidewalk that had a 15 dollar winner which i used to play my numbers today but no luck there ....... i dont know why people buy scratch offs they dont understand playing and then dont even bother to scan them

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2013, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

ive been completely broke this weekend ......but i did take a walk ealier today and found a new 5 bingo on the sidewalk that had a 15 dollar winner which i used to play my numbers today but no luck there ....... i dont know why people buy scratch offs they dont understand playing and then dont even bother to scan them

I find that odd also. I think the only tickets I dopn't scare the the $1 symbol games where it is easy to tell. I will never play a Bingo without scanning. They are the worse and easiest to miss a winner.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2013, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

I just can't stand the stores I go to, both here and in Phoenixville. Even #006 on the new $20 was a loser! Lottery distributes terribly as I said in a previous post. Happy for the winners though - better look out of the area more.

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: September 2, 2013, 12:22 am - IP Logged

I see these 3 problems resulting in all my losing:

1) Most of my stores are way over-hawked 

2) While I can't say my stores get no good wins, they are obviously rare

3) I don't have the luck needed to pick out those wins

United States
                  Member #138700
                  February 3, 2013
                  374 Posts
                  Posted: September 2, 2013, 12:36 am - IP Logged

I see these 3 problems resulting in all my losing:

1) Most of my stores are way over-hawked 

2) While I can't say my stores get no good wins, they are obviously rare

3) I don't have the luck needed to pick out those wins

i here you on that one........pisses me off im the only person in the store and ask the clerk for 3,4,5 and they all lose so ill ask him for another and he gives me number 7 and i can see he clearly has i ticket stashed behind the counter no.6 no doubt ....... not that its a gauranteed winner but i just think its shady when im spending all my money just to better the clerks odds

United States
                    Member #138700
                    February 3, 2013
                    374 Posts
                    Posted: September 2, 2013, 12:47 am - IP Logged

i here you on that one........pisses me off im the only person in the store and ask the clerk for 3,4,5 and they all lose so ill ask him for another and he gives me number 7 and i can see he clearly has i ticket stashed behind the counter no.6 no doubt ....... not that its a gauranteed winner but i just think its shady when im spending all my money just to better the clerks odds

scary thing i was one of those guys that was hitting the scracths offs on a regular basis , hit 100 about 30x , 200 about 12x , 400x2 , 500 about 15x , 1000 x 2 and the clerk knows this , lately ive gotten a couple 50 dollar winners here and there but i cant seem to hit anything bigger ...... i think he stealing my winners or bettering his odds by allowing me to suck up all the losers....... man i have a real problem with the clerks being allowed to buy scratch offs especially when on the clock just observing what tickets are bought which ones had winners etc etc     it should be illegal

Pittsburgh
                      United States
                      Member #130933
                      July 28, 2012
                      249 Posts
                      Posted: September 2, 2013, 6:00 am - IP Logged

I find that odd also. I think the only tickets I dopn't scare the the $1 symbol games where it is easy to tell. I will never play a Bingo without scanning. They are the worse and easiest to miss a winner.

Good case in point this Saturday.

Went to my local beer distributor which is my new favorite place for "lucky" tickets. Spent $20 bought 1-Gold Nugget 2- Bingo Star.

Waited till I went home  scratched them off and thought I only won $15 on the Gold Nugget.

Went that night to the grocery store (beer distributor closed) scanned my tickets just in case.

The first Bingo Star nothing and was just about ready to rip the second up looked down and saw Congratulations.

The machine was slow so I thought "oh I missed a $5 winner" 

It was a $250 winner!!!!!!

I had to scan it again and again thinking I was seeing things lol.

Went to my car and Had to check and see what I missed. (So ticked at myself for missing.)

Card 7 had 3 "N's" with star. I missed the "45"

So like you said SCAN EVERYTHING!!

BTW it was #033.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22860 Posts
                        Posted: September 2, 2013, 6:35 am - IP Logged

scary thing i was one of those guys that was hitting the scracths offs on a regular basis , hit 100 about 30x , 200 about 12x , 400x2 , 500 about 15x , 1000 x 2 and the clerk knows this , lately ive gotten a couple 50 dollar winners here and there but i cant seem to hit anything bigger ...... i think he stealing my winners or bettering his odds by allowing me to suck up all the losers....... man i have a real problem with the clerks being allowed to buy scratch offs especially when on the clock just observing what tickets are bought which ones had winners etc etc     it should be illegal

I agree with that...the clerks have the advantage of seeing what is turned in, what a player is playing and either winning

on or losing on, they can see all the numbers of the current tickets in the display and they just have the insider edge

when it comes to that. They shouldn't be allowed to play at all. We take a blind leap when it comes to playing and hope

for the best....I wish I had the info they do, I might be able to avoid losers or at least the games where someone

right before me hit $100...we don't get that info. If they want to play they need to play outside of where they work

and not have any advantage at all. The lottery here in PA doesn't see a conflict with that, they're too busy making

6 new games per month and promoting and collecting on the other games out there.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
                          Member #138700
                          February 3, 2013
                          374 Posts
                          Posted: September 2, 2013, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

I agree with that...the clerks have the advantage of seeing what is turned in, what a player is playing and either winning

on or losing on, they can see all the numbers of the current tickets in the display and they just have the insider edge

when it comes to that. They shouldn't be allowed to play at all. We take a blind leap when it comes to playing and hope

for the best....I wish I had the info they do, I might be able to avoid losers or at least the games where someone

right before me hit $100...we don't get that info. If they want to play they need to play outside of where they work

and not have any advantage at all. The lottery here in PA doesn't see a conflict with that, they're too busy making

6 new games per month and promoting and collecting on the other games out there.

dr65 you aint lying about that i've never seen scratchers come out with such freqeuncy , they dont allow you to get use to one scratch off before another 5/6 come out......wow i just looked at the website they have come out with scratch offs every single month in 2013 before that it looked like this                                           

On SaleCostEnd SaleLast Date to Claim Prize
                                                           1020                            Fat Wallet                                                        2/26/2013$5TBDTBD
                                                           1019                            Hot Million                                                        2/26/2013$20TBDTBD
                                                           1012                            Alpha                                                        1/8/2013$3TBDTBD
                                                           1010                            7                                                        1/8/2013$59/27/20139/27/2014
                                                           1009                            Pennsylvania Millionaires Club                                                        1/8/2013$20TBDTBD
                                                           1000                            Wild Number Bingo                                                        9/18/2012$3TBDTBD
                                                           940                            Bingo Mania                                                        7/24/2012$5TBDTBD
                                                           939                            $250,000 A Year For Life                                                        7/24/2012$10TBDTBD
                                                           934                            $10,000 A Month For Life                                                        5/29/2012$5TBDTBD
                                                           925                            $1,000 A Week For Life                                                        2/21/2012
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: September 2, 2013, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I am ok with it if the store is empty and they want to play. I am not ok with the story of buying tickets in a row and then one missing. You know the clerk took it. They should not be allowed to do that.. Heck if I walk up to a machine and can tell someone is playing and playing. I will glance what ticket it is and have the courtesy of not selecting that one and letting the person keep going. If they lose a handful and walk out, then it is free game in my eyes. I believe in the karma aspect. I also like my regular stop of knowing what hit. I also know he does that for everyone if he has knowledge. He will tell them someone hit X on this roll, do you still want it or one from another roll. Just a common courtesy with him. 

You are right. PA puts out alot of tickets too fast. People give up on old games for the new games. That means the prizes have a better chance of not getting hit and after X amount of months, they can pull the game with all the prizes left. Certainly a shady operation.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: September 2, 2013, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

Good case in point this Saturday.

Went to my local beer distributor which is my new favorite place for "lucky" tickets. Spent $20 bought 1-Gold Nugget 2- Bingo Star.

Waited till I went home  scratched them off and thought I only won $15 on the Gold Nugget.

Went that night to the grocery store (beer distributor closed) scanned my tickets just in case.

The first Bingo Star nothing and was just about ready to rip the second up looked down and saw Congratulations.

The machine was slow so I thought "oh I missed a $5 winner" 

It was a $250 winner!!!!!!

I had to scan it again and again thinking I was seeing things lol.

Went to my car and Had to check and see what I missed. (So ticked at myself for missing.)

Card 7 had 3 "N's" with star. I missed the "45"

So like you said SCAN EVERYTHING!!

BTW it was #033.

Congrats on being on a lucky streak! Nothing big to report here. I also miss wins on the $3 tickets sometimes. I thought all 6 of my Bullseye Bucks lost but the last one won.

Since I don't have much success with my stores I am going to try the KoP gas station again soon. The big Lotto guy I talked to recommended the KoP area. He said Acme in Phoenixville is ok - I never win much there though. I have about banned the Limerick Giant and Wegmans from my go to list completely.

Page 564 of 907