Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 4 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 588 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Hollywood, fl
United States
Member #140096
March 10, 2013
376 Posts
Posted: October 12, 2013, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

Decided to buy 5 $20 Pinnacle of Prosperity, got the last 5 in the roll.

#025-$0

#026-$40

#027-$20

#028-$0

#029-$0

Lost $40 here, luckily $25 of it was profit from the roll of crosswords yesterday. Down $15 from starting over now.

Going to have $100 limit tomorrow as well, but I will spread it out more. $20 ones seem really high risk/high reward.

Might even buy 50 of the new $2 ticket, odds of winning most middle prizes and winning in general are pretty decent.

still havent even seen a 100x symbol, or a ALL

I know a guy whos played through 5 books and alot of tickets and seen none of them

United States
    Member #146055
    August 23, 2013
    32 Posts
    Posted: October 13, 2013, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Decided to buy a 100x today after work and nothing...not posting becasue of that but because the clerk told me before hand how the new game isn't hitting worth of <snip> for anybody. I keep hearing negitivitiy about it..but the other $25 game was pretty good. I've purcahsed 6 total tickets and won my money back on the first one on opening day...thats it. $10 tickets FTW! lol

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
      United States
      Member #144654
      July 12, 2013
      41 Posts
      Posted: October 13, 2013, 4:40 am - IP Logged

still havent even seen a 100x symbol, or a ALL

I know a guy whos played through 5 books and alot of tickets and seen none of them

It does seem very difficult, but 5 rolls + some tickets is a lot. That could be around 200 tickets. I would expect maybe a 100X1 in there somewhere at the least. Only good thing about that is, if you get a 100X symbol, it'll probably be $500 or more.

United States
        Member #144654
        July 12, 2013
        41 Posts
        Posted: October 13, 2013, 4:44 am - IP Logged

Decided to buy a 100x today after work and nothing...not posting becasue of that but because the clerk told me before hand how the new game isn't hitting worth of <snip> for anybody. I keep hearing negitivitiy about it..but the other $25 game was pretty good. I've purcahsed 6 total tickets and won my money back on the first one on opening day...thats it. $10 tickets FTW! lol

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

I haven't played scratch offs for long and my biggest win is $200, but I've hit 3 $200's on $10 crosswords almost all back to back to back at the beginning of this year. They seem to pay out a lot of $50s as well. The $20s are very hard for me to do well, and I've never won more than $100 on them. $25's seem like they would pay more, but it adds up!

United States
          Member #144654
          July 12, 2013
          41 Posts
          Posted: October 13, 2013, 4:56 am - IP Logged

I did buy 15 $2 Two Timer last night and a $20 Pinnacle of Prosperity. Here's the results

Two timer #35-#49

#037-$2

#039-$2

#042-$20

#048-$2

Pinnacle of Prosperity #010

#010-$20

This is why I like this new $2 one, lots of decent middle prizes and it ended up saving me this time. Small loss overall, still contemplating buying a roll of the $2's. Might have better luck buying 10-20 at a time, though this is the perfect ticket where a hot roll could happen.

allowselftowin1's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #104582
            January 17, 2011
            199 Posts
            Posted: October 13, 2013, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering if anyone in PA has won anything on the jack-o-lantern $5 scratch off..i have done about 14 of them now..here and there..and have won zippo...0/14...i know the second chance drawings are always a rip off...but these ones really stink..

Come on PA give us a break....can you please come out with a decent winning ticket ..you haven't had one in years...the $5 tickets are pathetic anymore...

does anyone else agree..or is it just my area....??/Mad

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3157 Posts
              Posted: October 13, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Just wondering if anyone in PA has won anything on the jack-o-lantern $5 scratch off..i have done about 14 of them now..here and there..and have won zippo...0/14...i know the second chance drawings are always a rip off...but these ones really stink..

Come on PA give us a break....can you please come out with a decent winning ticket ..you haven't had one in years...the $5 tickets are pathetic anymore...

does anyone else agree..or is it just my area....??/Mad

Got a bat symbol for 20$ from New Milford, Pa. I think the scratchers are tough everywhere.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #104435
                January 14, 2011
                2244 Posts
                Posted: October 13, 2013, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Just bought one 100X Cash today. 033 won $50

2014 Highest Winner: $500

philadelphia,pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #138700
                  February 3, 2013
                  374 Posts
                  Posted: October 14, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

Got a bat symbol for 20$ from New Milford, Pa. I think the scratchers are tough everywhere.

i won 75 dollars with the spookyeyes and the next day seen someone hit for 500 with 10 bats at 50 ea

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                    P A
                    United States
                    Member #117331
                    October 3, 2011
                    6912 Posts
                    Posted: October 14, 2013, 6:12 pm - IP Logged

i won 75 dollars with the spookyeyes and the next day seen someone hit for 500 with 10 bats at 50 ea

Biggest hit on the $5 halloween was $50 for me.

Got a strike symbol on the $2 bowling ticket for a $100 win at wawa earlier.

And at Giant got a single $200 match on the $20 hot millions ticket.
                    It was on the 000 ticket first one out!

Good luck everyone!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Miami, Florida
                      United States
                      Member #111795
                      June 2, 2011
                      581 Posts
                      Posted: October 14, 2013, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Hundred dollar win! I'll gladly take it, one and done since they didn't have the $25 game.

Took the picture because it was cool to get a symbol on the very first spot! Top middle spot is always my first scratch, thought maybe it would be five Hundo, but I am happy with a hundred. Thought it was cool to get a good symbol on the only-scratched off spot, so I took the picture then. Nothing else matched, and there was $20 under the symbol for a Hundred dollar win.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3715 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2013, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Hundred dollar win! I'll gladly take it, one and done since they didn't have the $25 game.

Took the picture because it was cool to get a symbol on the very first spot! Top middle spot is always my first scratch, thought maybe it would be five Hundo, but I am happy with a hundred. Thought it was cool to get a good symbol on the only-scratched off spot, so I took the picture then. Nothing else matched, and there was $20 under the symbol for a Hundred dollar win.

Good Win OSH Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                          Florida
                          United States
                          Member #62713
                          July 6, 2008
                          3715 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2013, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Purchased only 2 100x - Back 2 Back $100 wins - 033 and 034. Ran for the Hills after that. First Winning Day on this game since inception. 

Keep moving Forward.

Miami, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #111795
                            June 2, 2011
                            581 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2013, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Purchased only 2 100x - Back 2 Back $100 wins - 033 and 034. Ran for the Hills after that. First Winning Day on this game since inception. 

Sweeeet!!! Back-to-back Hundos! Nice Hits, Lucki!!!

FLORIDA
                              United States
                              Member #127998
                              May 14, 2012
                              404 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2013, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

I hit a ticket just like your number 34 today, i ended up giving it all back to them.  Stopped in a Kangaroo a lil bit up the road, and picked up a couple, didnt win anything.  Ask the clerk how they had been doing at that location, I dont normally buy many there, he said they sold a 10k there Friday or Sat.  Maybe I need to change my purchasse location, or at least add them to the list.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Page 588 of 907