Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 4 days ago by Chris$.

Page 589 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
British Columbia
Canada
Member #116101
September 4, 2011
4033 Posts
Posted: October 15, 2013, 7:33 am - IP Logged

Purchased only 2 100x - Back 2 Back $100 wins - 033 and 034. Ran for the Hills after that. First Winning Day on this game since inception. 

sweet deal Cheers

"You have to be in it to win it!"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22966 Posts
    Posted: October 15, 2013, 11:44 am - IP Logged

WTG Winners!!

I found a Gold Rush $10 ticket number 003 with a gold bar (win all) but each prize amount was $10 of course =

$150...but found a I Love Cash ticket #029 with 5 matching spots for $20 each = $100. Then found a 5 matching

spot Neon 9 for $100 ($20 each spot)

Bought 2 Neons, 2 Gold Rush, 10 I Love Cash, a Hot Millions, a Million $$ Match, 2 Wheel of Fortunes -

spent $110 and won $350 Big Smile

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Olney, MD
      United States
      Member #121536
      January 11, 2012
      450 Posts
      Posted: October 15, 2013, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

WTG Winners!!

I found a Gold Rush $10 ticket number 003 with a gold bar (win all) but each prize amount was $10 of course =

$150...but found a I Love Cash ticket #029 with 5 matching spots for $20 each = $100. Then found a 5 matching

Bought 2 Neons, 2 Gold Rush, 10 I Love Cash, a Hot Millions, a Million $$ Match, 2 Wheel of Fortunes -

Wow!  I think you are the luckiest person on the forum!  I don't know how you do it.

I bought 3 tickets this morning before work.

2 $3 Rack the Cash (#43-44) - lost

1 $5 Great Big Bingo (#3)- won $20

Miami, Florida
        United States
        Member #111795
        June 2, 2011
        581 Posts
        Posted: October 15, 2013, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

WTG Winners!!

That's awesome, DR!!!

Keep on winning!!!!

philadelphia,pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #138700
          February 3, 2013
          374 Posts
          Posted: October 15, 2013, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

WTG Winners!!

tis past saturday at the corner sunoco yet another big winner at this store ....... some lucky fella won 25,000 on the( i love cash ) 2 dollar scratch off

Colorado Springs, Colorado
            United States
            Member #144654
            July 12, 2013
            41 Posts
            Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Congrats everyone who has been winning, I'm glad there are some winners somewhere! I've been on a bit of a losing streak lately so I haven't posted.

Anyway, I do have to ask, I can afford a couple rolls (have $900) but would it be more wise to buy 2 rolls (a $2 roll and $20 roll), or buy a plethora of tickets from 5 different places? Looking for a big hit.

mamamary517's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
              Brooklyn, NY
              United States
              Member #115853
              August 29, 2011
              71 Posts
              Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:18 pm - IP Logged

Congrats everyone who has been winning, I'm glad there are some winners somewhere! I've been on a bit of a losing streak lately so I haven't posted.

Anyway, I do have to ask, I can afford a couple rolls (have $900) but would it be more wise to buy 2 rolls (a $2 roll and $20 roll), or buy a plethora of tickets from 5 different places? Looking for a big hit.

Since you are on a losing streak, the wisest thing would be to keep your $900.  Look up on your state's lottery web page the odds of winning on the tickets you are interested in.  The odds are very high that you will NOT win any big hits.  When you feel lucky, buy one or two tickets then move on.

Good Luck......I spent a lot of money over the years looking for a big hit and the biggest hit I ever got was $2500.00 and I gave it all back over the years looking for the next big hit.  Troll

Olney, MD
                United States
                Member #121536
                January 11, 2012
                450 Posts
                Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Mary I would avoid playing rolls and large amounts at a time.

I bought 3 tickets on the way home.

1 $2 Rainbow Blackout Bingo(#45)- lost

2 $3 Rack the cash (#37-36)- lost, $30

United States
                  Member #144654
                  July 12, 2013
                  41 Posts
                  Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

Since you are on a losing streak, the wisest thing would be to keep your $900.  Look up on your state's lottery web page the odds of winning on the tickets you are interested in.  The odds are very high that you will NOT win any big hits.  When you feel lucky, buy one or two tickets then move on.

Good Luck......I spent a lot of money over the years looking for a big hit and the biggest hit I ever got was $2500.00 and I gave it all back over the years looking for the next big hit.  Troll

Thanks for the advice Mama (love saying that :)). These two tickets are the ones that have the best chances of hitting mid to mid-upper prizes ($50-$1000) on their respective amounts. You're definitely right in that I probably won't hit anything big. I'll take your advice and for now buy something like 5 $2 tickets and just 1 $20 ticket at a time to make it last a while. I will probably do some research on rolls bought for specific tickets in Colorado and try to find the range so I know if I buy one in the future. 

Thanks for replying so fast, and I'll build up my bankroll a bit before buying rolls. Congrats on the $2500 win! I hope to win one of those one day!

United States
                    Member #144654
                    July 12, 2013
                    41 Posts
                    Posted: October 15, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

I agree with Mary I would avoid playing rolls and large amounts at a time.

I bought 3 tickets on the way home.

1 $2 Rainbow Blackout Bingo(#45)- lost

2 $3 Rack the cash (#37-36)- lost, $30

$30 is pretty sweet on a $3 ticket. 

I have noticed that a lot of rolls you get around half back, I'm going to read some old comments on here as a learning tool and see how many times people won on rolls. If they hit some big ones, I'll do some calculations for odds on rolls here in Colorado. Thanks for the advice and I'm going to hold off buying a roll until I get up to $2,000.

United States
                      Member #133609
                      October 4, 2012
                      5 Posts
                      Posted: October 16, 2013, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

Tickets if Florida are starting to look up..... Still nothing huge but mostely all winners in the past few days.

bought FF #19- $100 win

Bought 100x-$40 win(2 2x$10)

Bought another FF #9 $50 win

Hubby bought a FF #7 and got his money back ($20)

So like i said nothing great but im not complaining considering how many 100x I've lost on...

Tyler Texas
                        United States
                        Member #130924
                        July 28, 2012
                        81 Posts
                        Posted: October 16, 2013, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

I have bought a few rolls over the years and never had much luck. Usually get 35%-45% back. I don't have much luck buying a few here and there either. Its basically all luck and anything you try may or may not work. If you want to make the money last longer play a few here and there. I think I have tried every way there is and they all work about the same.Usually less than half your money back and once in a great while a lucky big hit or get all your money back.

I made a mistake once buying a roll of $1 tickets and I won't do that again. I had like 60 winners @ $1 and $2 and maybe a $5 or $10 winner. Had to cash in at 4 different stores and still felt bad having the clerks cash so many tiny winners in. In Texas we have the minimum any roll will pay back published so you know the guaranteed most you will lose. Versus buying a few here and there you are guaranteed nothing. I mostly buy $5 up tickets and I have many times bought 8-10-12 tickets in a roll and not won a thing. I always suggest play whatever way you enjoy best and whatever amount you can afford to play because its luck and the odds are against us.

United States
                          Member #36048
                          March 27, 2006
                          44 Posts
                          Posted: October 17, 2013, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Bought one....I repeat one $10 $250,000,000 Cash Spectacular ticket (Illinois) again and had a nice $90 profit. Hit 2 separate $50 tickets on the $10 Crossword in the past week. Each time I just buy one ticket.

winner

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                            Jacksonville Florida
                            United States
                            Member #23018
                            October 6, 2005
                            918 Posts
                            Posted: October 17, 2013, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

I will say this, Duckman, you do tend to be right when you post something like this. We don't know where it will hit, but I bet we do see a $5 million winner soon.

The first $5 million winning 100x ticket was claimed today. It was sold in Apopka at a Publix...

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                              Florida
                              United States
                              Member #104435
                              January 14, 2011
                              2244 Posts
                              Posted: October 17, 2013, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Played 100X 004-039 today and lost $600 that was the final straw I swear I am never touching that <snip> again Bash

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Page 589 of 907