Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 595 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22933 Posts
Posted: October 30, 2013, 11:36 am - IP Logged

There it is lol!! My two were months ago and havemt hit anything since.

I'm buying a roll of tickets today for fun since in nabbed that 11k in one day last week.

Going with WOF, hot ticket, or aces and 8s .

Stayimg away from the holiday tickets. I've bought a bunch yesterday

And didn't get more than $5 back in return. May see if they have the $20 ones

And get a few of them. Nice win good luck!

lol it took long enough to find one...thank you Chris$ AND KEEP ON REELING THOSE WINNINGS IN!!

SUPER SUPER SUPER!!

Hey, I saw a guy buying up ticket after ticket of the $20 Christmas ticket...nothing after nothing too. He got so mad 

he darn near took the door off when he left. How could I resist? Evil Smile I bought one and LMAO - NOTHING. That had

to be at least 20 of them out of that machine. I don't know if the big one was before all that or coming up after

my losing ticket. I wasn't going to try, that guy was one mad sucker. 

I notice a lot of people just rubbing the scan box off and scanning w/o playing, I also notice a lot of the same tickets

piled on top of each other in different trash..meaning, that one person is going through ticket after ticket looking for a

winner and getting a whole lotta nothing.

The $3 ones must be junk, the $5's might be okay. I saw the $2's and wasn't much interested in them but got a few

just because they're new and nothing at all. The $20's guy left a bad impression, I'll try those at one per place/bin

but not rely on them too much to give anything good...I'll stick with the oldies.

GOOD LUCK TODAY AND LET'S FIND THAT MILLION!!! DanceDance

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22933 Posts
    Posted: October 30, 2013, 11:47 am - IP Logged

You broke the ice Dr65. Don't see those too often. Only know 2 places in pa that sells them.

Big Smile Ty!!

wow...really? One thing I gotta say is that when I would go in and see a bin of those rotten things, I'd skim right over

them and avoid them, that's how much I hated them. Even with the $500 I'm not going to forget how long it took to see

more than the usual $5 or nothing on them. I'll keep those to a minimum and just buy when the feeling hits because I still

think they need another name...like Forever 5's or something more suited to what you actually win plenty of on them.

Good luck today and find a GREAT ONE!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Pittsburgh
      United States
      Member #130933
      July 28, 2012
      249 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2013, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Big Smile Ty!!

wow...really? One thing I gotta say is that when I would go in and see a bin of those rotten things, I'd skim right over

them and avoid them, that's how much I hated them. Even with the $500 I'm not going to forget how long it took to see

more than the usual $5 or nothing on them. I'll keep those to a minimum and just buy when the feeling hits because I still

think they need another name...like Forever 5's or something more suited to what you actually win plenty of on them.

Good luck today and find a GREAT ONE!!

Congrats on the win!

Been rather lucky on the $2.00 Cristmas ticket.

Bought 2 the other day.

#12 - free ticket

#13 - $25 (5 reindeer at $5 each)

Took that back and bought 2 more

#33 - $100 (candy cane with all $10)

#34 - free ticket

Same batch of tickets from same store.

Today bought 2 at lunch where I work.

#3 - $40 (candy cane with all $4)

#4 - nothing

Unusually lucky especially with $2 tickets

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
        P A
        United States
        Member #117331
        October 3, 2011
        6930 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2013, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok so kinda of a weird day but good.

My WOF roll paid $155 ,garbage.! Not a winner above $50 in the whole pack.

But before I got the roll I got 3 tickets a another store.

$2 halloween ticket no. 108 had 2 orange matches @$25 ea so won $100!

$3 christmas tickets no. 010 single match in the center for $100!

Then after I cashed in my wof tickets and the others at the beer distributer,
        I got one Merry Millionaire tic no. 012 I had the flurries symbol for $500!!

So all and all I came out ahead even with a shi--y roll of tickets in the mix.

Good luck all!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Colorado Springs, Colorado
          United States
          Member #144654
          July 12, 2013
          41 Posts
          Posted: October 30, 2013, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Good luck all!

Congrats on the winners!

Not sure what WOF means or the ticket amount is, but I'm guessing you spent $300 on the roll. 

Anyway, those are some great wins on a $2 and $3 tickets. I'm guessing the merry millionaire is a $20 ticket. Either way that's an awesome win, wasn't sure if I was going to buy a roll with some extra money I had, think I will now.

Good job Chris!

P A
            United States
            Member #117331
            October 3, 2011
            6930 Posts
            Posted: October 30, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on the winners!

Not sure what WOF means or the ticket amount is, but I'm guessing you spent $300 on the roll. 

Anyway, those are some great wins on a $2 and $3 tickets. I'm guessing the merry millionaire is a $20 ticket. Either way that's an awesome win, wasn't sure if I was going to buy a roll with some extra money I had, think I will now.

Good job Chris!

the name of the game is wheel of fortune and yes it was 300

Thanks for the congrats!

are the tickets any better in Colorado ?they're horrible the last time I was there

I have family that lives in Littleton outside of Denver

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Colorado Springs, Colorado
              United States
              Member #144654
              July 12, 2013
              41 Posts
              Posted: October 30, 2013, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

the name of the game is wheel of fortune and yes it was 300

Thanks for the congrats!

are the tickets any better in Colorado ?they're horrible the last time I was there

I have family that lives in Littleton outside of Denver

They've been pretty bad lately, nothing over $50 recently, even on my last $5 roll where I made a few bucks I hit 3 $50 winners instead of a $100 and a $50. They came out with Christmas tickets that offer terrible odds. I like the Poker Passion game and the two timer ($3 and $2) games, but It will be tough to hit anything above $100 on them, even in a roll. Might just buy 1/2 a roll of the $10 X ticket as the odds are great at hitting $500, $1000, and $10,000 prizes. Even though $10,000 is the top prize.

P A
                United States
                Member #117331
                October 3, 2011
                6930 Posts
                Posted: October 30, 2013, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Good luck all!

Edit to my post. I had the merry symbol not fluries. All my spots were $25.

I had a sleigh symbol on the $10 ticket and thought it was win all but nope

You need the santa for that..very confusing lol.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  6930 Posts
                  Posted: October 30, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Apparently the roll I got the $500 on today which was the $20
                  Tic on no. 012, produced a $2, 500 winner on no. 028 !
                  I should have bought that roll instead lol. But who knows going in right?

Congrats to all winners!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #104435
                    January 14, 2011
                    2244 Posts
                    Posted: October 30, 2013, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Went to Publix today and decided on 1 100X Cash. Long story short ended up buying 4 and losing on every single one. Now at this time I had only $7 on me as I would of needed to go home and get my ATM card to chase. Decided screw that and got a new $5 Holiday Ticket and a $2 game. The $5 ticket lost but the $2 won $5. I got another $5 ticket and won $10. Then got the new $10 Seasons Greetings and won $20. Then got a FF and won $20. Then a GRT and won $20. Then a Monopoly and won $25! Finally got the 5th  100X Cash # 033 and won $400 !!!!!  What a crazy run of winners. To think I almost left the $400 in the machine... Crazy, but I am finally winning on this ticket!

2014 Highest Winner: $500

orlando,fl
                      United States
                      Member #89879
                      April 17, 2010
                      133 Posts
                      Posted: October 31, 2013, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Went to Publix today and decided on 1 100X Cash. Long story short ended up buying 4 and losing on every single one. Now at this time I had only $7 on me as I would of needed to go home and get my ATM card to chase. Decided screw that and got a new $5 Holiday Ticket and a $2 game. The $5 ticket lost but the $2 won $5. I got another $5 ticket and won $10. Then got the new $10 Seasons Greetings and won $20. Then got a FF and won $20. Then a GRT and won $20. Then a Monopoly and won $25! Finally got the 5th  100X Cash # 033 and won $400 !!!!!  What a crazy run of winners. To think I almost left the $400 in the machine... Crazy, but I am finally winning on this ticket!

Congrats. The Luck must be spreading, I went and purchased my normal quickpicks today for lotto and powerball and had $2 left so I always get my Loteria. Lo & Behold my $2 turned into a 5 Hundo. I REALLY needed that for rent coming up :). Store I purchased from didn't have enough to cash it so had to go to Publix where the clerk tried to entice me with the new holiday games. I said I was good for the day lol.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3715 Posts
                        Posted: October 31, 2013, 9:29 am - IP Logged

This is so special, I had to post it...sorry it's not a million BUT it's better than that...

it's the FIRST $500 FRENZY ticket I found since RELEASE. These were irritating me so much

I swore off them...I caved and bought one at a creepy gas station and there it was...$500.

I'd take a million, but you guys don't know how maddening it was to just get $5's on these things..

it was almost like the $500's in a game advertising LOADS of $500's, did not exist.

oh lol...ticket number 003!!!

WTG dr65 - Nice Find Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #62713
                          July 6, 2008
                          3715 Posts
                          Posted: October 31, 2013, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Good for you !!! Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #62713
                            July 6, 2008
                            3715 Posts
                            Posted: October 31, 2013, 9:30 am - IP Logged

Congrats. The Luck must be spreading, I went and purchased my normal quickpicks today for lotto and powerball and had $2 left so I always get my Loteria. Lo & Behold my $2 turned into a 5 Hundo. I REALLY needed that for rent coming up :). Store I purchased from didn't have enough to cash it so had to go to Publix where the clerk tried to entice me with the new holiday games. I said I was good for the day lol.

WOW $500 on a $2 ticket - Awesome !!! Smash

Keep moving Forward.

CHERRY HILL, NJ
                              United States
                              Member #130213
                              July 9, 2012
                              387 Posts
                              Posted: October 31, 2013, 9:34 am - IP Logged

Another Back-2-Back Winners. $99 profit, $100 & $5 on $3 NJ Crosswords.

There was another back-2-back $25 winners that I missed by a hair yesterday. Someone else beat me to it.

It would have made a nice $1,500 round total of my October wins. As it stands, I am $1,455 ahead. 

Good Luck to all players! Believe! Party

Got my $50 win today to round off my crossword wins to $1,500 for October.

But I had to chase that sucker down, netting only a $2 win.

Bought, 12 of the $5 crosswords, won a $10,$12,$10 and a $50.

I wish everyone Luck! 

Page 595 of 907