Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 8:42 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 21 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 625 of 908
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #148446
November 1, 2013
103 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2013, 8:36 pm - IP Logged

Stopped for gas while visiting at a nearby town - bought 3 GRT's and got a NUGGET !! I like to post pics of winners of $500 and over. Why, if people on here say they won (we all enjoy seeing a winning ticket) post their tickets ? I read some that say they won this or that and will post a photo LATER and never do ?? Makes me wonder if they actually won anything ?? Nuf' said ..

PIC BELOW

Back in Bradenton and won two $100 tickets on Gold Rush on my first day back. Its nice to be back in my stomping grounds. All the cashiers know me and I only play Gold Rush anymore so I dont even have to ask...its like ordering the usual at your favorite restaurant. Ive tried posting pics and last time I got thrown out of the group by the webmaster. I dont need to prove anything to you guys...Ive won 4 $500 winners on Gold Rush in my first month and a half of playing the FL Lottery so good luck if you havent won one yet...its a thrill getting the first one. I don't ball out playing rolls or go compulsively spending 2-3 hundred at a clip so if thats how you ball, you should be winning a lot of $500s. I usually just get one ticket from each bin and one from the counter.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
    Jacksonville Florida
    United States
    Member #23018
    October 6, 2005
    918 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2013, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Nice NUGGETS!!! Good job Duckman and Skeptic! I treated myself to a GRT Christmas and it was NOT Merry! Man, good going on your end at least. Christmas took me from Miami to Orlando and back and it was rough! I guess I was a bad boy this year, no nuggets for me for X-Mas!

And to top it off, just had my favorite type of clerk--the 'lie for no good reason' clerk. She says to me as I'm buying a (losing) GRT, "I saw a guy win 11 thousand dollars on that game one time." I just shook my head and said "No you didn't."

Thanks OldSchoolHits. That was the first nugget I have got. I guess you never know when they will show up...

United States
      Member #148446
      November 1, 2013
      103 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2013, 8:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks OldSchoolHits. That was the first nugget I have got. I guess you never know when they will show up...

Congrats duck man. Its true. I was convinced for the longes time that certain ticket numbers didnt win. They all win. By now I have won on every single number in Gold Rush. Sure, some numbers win more often than others, and it has been numerous times where I got tickets from different bins from the machine and they came out on the same number, sometimes, both won, sometimes, both lost, sometimes, one won and one lost. Still hoping to get my first nugget or a $10,000 with all nuggets. All of my five hundred winners have not contained nuggets.

Miami, Florida
        United States
        Member #111795
        June 2, 2011
        581 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2013, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

Congrats duck man. Its true. I was convinced for the longes time that certain ticket numbers didnt win. They all win. By now I have won on every single number in Gold Rush. Sure, some numbers win more often than others, and it has been numerous times where I got tickets from different bins from the machine and they came out on the same number, sometimes, both won, sometimes, both lost, sometimes, one won and one lost. Still hoping to get my first nugget or a $10,000 with all nuggets. All of my five hundred winners have not contained nuggets.

10k would be nice, but they don't do a 10k ticket with all nuggets. It would be awesome though. You can get one single match of 10k or ten matches of 1k, but they don't do an all-nugget layout.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2013, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Nothing to Report except a few $100 wins here and there. I purchased 1FF  ticket this morning with a cup of coffee and had a $100 win. $10 on 10 spots ticket 005 Gold. I did not bother taking a Pic. I purchased 5 GRT and got $40. I purchased 2 more and 1had $50. Purchased 2 More GRT's and a $10 Monopoly. GRT had $0 and the $10 Monopoly had $100. I took a Pic of that one will post later. There were exactly 5 GRTs left on the Roll Tixkets 025 to 029 and I figured wht the Heck I purchased all 5 and $0. Done for the Day. Thud

Keep moving Forward.

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2013, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

I was down in Matt's neck of the woods and got some tickets. I will scratch them later tonight. This was at a Wegman's . They had 2 machines. The one machine had a bill acceptor error. I went to the other machine and one ticket was #12. I like ticket #13, so I got the next one and it was 11. I also saw one $20 ticket was on 25 and was going to finish the pack but it went down to 24 as the next.. This is the only time I have ever seen a machine loaded backwards. Also my last ticket was a $5 Aces and Eights. It sounded like it went to cut and nothing happened except my credit was gone and the machine went to dashes(not the typical "Out" under the game. I track someone down and explain. She opened the machine and the Aces tickets were in there. The lady asked what I put into the machine. I said a bunch of 20's/5's etc. Well she gave me $5 back and closed the machine. I would have preferred to get the Aces ticket(superstitious after a machine failure), but had to get a different ticket. She looked at the 2nd machine in error and kept going. I guess they don't have dedicated lottery people down there. Hopefully I will report back later with some decent wins...

United States
              Member #148446
              November 1, 2013
              103 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2013, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

10k would be nice, but they don't do a 10k ticket with all nuggets. It would be awesome though. You can get one single match of 10k or ten matches of 1k, but they don't do an all-nugget layout.

Thats too bad they dont do that. How did you find out...did you email the lottery?

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1093 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2013, 4:21 pm - IP Logged

Thats too bad they dont do that. How did you find out...did you email the lottery?

Hey Gib - Jim aka OldSchoolHits is the Scratch Off Historian ! He knows his stuff LOL

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2013, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Gib - Jim aka OldSchoolHits is the Scratch Off Historian ! He knows his stuff LOL

Hahahhahahah!!!! Thanks Ed!

Hey Gib, if you google the "Emergency Rules" for games, you can see the prize structures and possible combinations. Check this out here, not sure if the link works-- just copying and pasting here for GRT...

https://www.flrules.org/gateway/readFile.asp?sid=4&tid=10392306&type=1&file=53ER11-50.doc

Otherwise, just google "Emergency Rules Florida Gold Rush Tripler", or any other game you want to check out, and you'll see all the possible win combinations.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2013, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Omiller - sorry about your grandmother. My dad is still doing ok - he has colon cancer though so that put a cloud on my holiday.

Congrats to the Florida winners and dr. Still seeing nothing like dr does here - I tried $500 Frenzy lately in one last spurt and have had all losers except for one in 4 I bought today. It won.. 500 pennies! lol.

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2013, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Tickets were pretty bad at Wegmans. One decent ticket make it an average day where it could have been super crappy. 

$1 snow days Lost

$2 Life, Strike it Rich, I heart Cash and Horseshoe... Strike it Rich hit $2

$3 Pyramid, Crossword time, Wild # Bingo and Bullseye... Lost on the 2 non Corssword/Bingo. Will scan those

$5 frenzy- 000-004 all Lost

$5 Hot # 007-009 all lost ( 007 was the ticket I got when the machine errored. Means the Aces and Eight probably hit $100K

$5 Aces and Eights lost

$10 Neon 9's 011/012. 011 hit $100. Had the Win90 + $10. 1st time I got that symbol

$10 Life and win win Win Lost

$20 Hot Millions 015-016. 015 hit $20

$20 Million Spectacular, and 2 Diamond dazzlers all Lost. 

Pretty crappy and spent too much over the holidays. will be back to the 1-2 a week. I would debate a roll of the new $20's, but I doubt I will be that gutsy for awhile. Good luck everyone

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: December 28, 2013, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Tickets were pretty bad at Wegmans. One decent ticket make it an average day where it could have been super crappy. 

$1 snow days Lost

$2 Life, Strike it Rich, I heart Cash and Horseshoe... Strike it Rich hit $2

$3 Pyramid, Crossword time, Wild # Bingo and Bullseye... Lost on the 2 non Corssword/Bingo. Will scan those

$5 frenzy- 000-004 all Lost

$5 Hot # 007-009 all lost ( 007 was the ticket I got when the machine errored. Means the Aces and Eight probably hit $100K

$5 Aces and Eights lost

$10 Neon 9's 011/012. 011 hit $100. Had the Win90 + $10. 1st time I got that symbol

$10 Life and win win Win Lost

$20 Hot Millions 015-016. 015 hit $20

$20 Million Spectacular, and 2 Diamond dazzlers all Lost. 

Pretty crappy and spent too much over the holidays. will be back to the 1-2 a week. I would debate a roll of the new $20's, but I doubt I will be that gutsy for awhile. Good luck everyone

Sounds typical of there - I usually avoid it even in this area. I think it has been a long time since I hit $100 there, so that was nice to see at least.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22980 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2013, 1:48 am - IP Logged

I stopped in at the same Turkey Hill where the $500 Frenzy ticket was won - I got a $20 Christmas ticket, 2 Match for Cash ticket

a Win, Win, Win and 2 $5 Christmas ticket....the $20, WWW won $10...the $5 Christmas ticket won nothing - on my second

return to the counter to turn in the WWW, I got another Match for Cash ticket plus a $20 Spectacular and another Christmas $5

ticket.

I HATE Match for Cash..all they are - until today - were $5 winners or no dollar winners. Ticket #020 was $500 - AWESOME.

$5 I can win multiple times in a week...$500 multiple times in about a week makes me think there are bigger better wins on the

way...just in time to send out 2013.

I matched 2 - 3's on the bottom row/middle and went to scratch the prize amount off and saw $500. If this continues, I'll be a

happy camper.

Keep it coming PA. GOOD LUCK ALL!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2013, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I stopped in at the same Turkey Hill where the $500 Frenzy ticket was won - I got a $20 Christmas ticket, 2 Match for Cash ticket

a Win, Win, Win and 2 $5 Christmas ticket....the $20, WWW won $10...the $5 Christmas ticket won nothing - on my second

return to the counter to turn in the WWW, I got another Match for Cash ticket plus a $20 Spectacular and another Christmas $5

ticket.

I HATE Match for Cash..all they are - until today - were $5 winners or no dollar winners. Ticket #020 was $500 - AWESOME.

$5 I can win multiple times in a week...$500 multiple times in about a week makes me think there are bigger better wins on the

way...just in time to send out 2013.

I matched 2 - 3's on the bottom row/middle and went to scratch the prize amount off and saw $500. If this continues, I'll be a

happy camper.

Keep it coming PA. GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Congrats on being the luckiest PA player. You just have a sixth sense for those big ones. Unfortunately down here, Turkey Hill doesn't sell instants. It is becuase of Wawa I guess.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22980 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2013, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on being the luckiest PA player. You just have a sixth sense for those big ones. Unfortunately down here, Turkey Hill doesn't sell instants. It is becuase of Wawa I guess.

lol Matt, Thank you! I think I can sniff them out sometimes but just wish I could sniff out a million once in awhile.

That's strange - we're reversed..Turkey Hills here always sold tickets but it was Wawa's (until recently) that did not. They have

the big DIY machines now.

I found a Mustache Cash for $100 first time for that one too...I bought 5 of them today 171 - 175 the winner was 173.

I like those for dollar tickets because I can usually find $10's on them, sometimes it's better than $5 tickets or even $10's.

5 or 10 at a time Mustache's are the way I play them.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Page 625 of 908