Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 3 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 622 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
Florida
United States
Member #104435
January 14, 2011
2244 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2013, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Win$500 and Lucki723 - Congrats to the both of you. Good to see people winning on here. I would like to make a contribution to the pictures but I cant Sad

2014 Highest Winner: $500

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2013, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

I said I will get one FF. It lost and 9 in a row lost so I went crazy and lost about $600 chasing FF, GRT, Monopoly and 100X. Biggest win: Only $40

Winners simply do no exist in my area. By the time I find that $1k id of spent $50k.......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Olney, MD
      United States
      Member #121536
      January 11, 2012
      450 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2013, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

I said I will get one FF. It lost and 9 in a row lost so I went crazy and lost about $600 chasing FF, GRT, Monopoly and 100X. Biggest win: Only $40

Winners simply do no exist in my area. By the time I find that $1k id of spent $50k.......

Yeah I can relate to that.  I'm going to try to cut back on tickets and limit it to 1 or 2 a day tops or just play the print out games.  If I buy one and lose sometimes I get into the mentality that the next one might be the winner.  That is how I end up chasing and losing money.  We have to try to cut our losses.

FLORIDA
        United States
        Member #127998
        May 14, 2012
        404 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2013, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

I know the pain James, Im two days sober from tickets today, my zip code is just like yours, we get nothing but lowest of the low tier books.  This year (last 14 months) I have won 6 or 7 $500 tics and 1 1k, Im sure Ive spent 15k if ive spent a dollar, i really dont want to know how much ive spent.  I kept telling myself its just a dry spell, a dry spell doesnt last a year, i done sending kids to college..lol.. I even sent the fla lottery an email and told them to watch the ticket sales drop in the stores that I normally buy..i buy a lot of tickets, have bought.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Hollywood, fl
          United States
          Member #140096
          March 10, 2013
          376 Posts
          Posted: December 22, 2013, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Got this yesterday, bought one GRT and one FF

FF lost

GRT

SARASOTA, FL
            United States
            Member #95778
            August 17, 2010
            1088 Posts
            Posted: December 22, 2013, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

WHADDA KNOW ? I was at my fav Publix a little while ago, not to buy tickets but groceries. I saw BIG JIM buying his one a day ticket. We walked out to the parking lot and he scratched the ticket ............................ $1.000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A $20 Mono !!!! I can't belive the uncanny luck BIG JIM has ...... he sticks to his one a day rule and won't change. I Think he is the only guy I know who has made money from scratchers. In other words he's way over what he spends on tickets. Personally I couldn't buy just ONE ticket a day.

orlando,fl
              United States
              Member #89879
              April 17, 2010
              130 Posts
              Posted: December 22, 2013, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Skeptic, Here is something that's been working for me lately with FF. I purchase only 3 (One of every color) for some reason i seem to do best with the Pink ones, then green and Finally Gold. I Play mostly FF since In my area GRT S*cks. I made some good money on the $20 mono when it first came out, but I will not purchase more than 2 or 3 of these as I have been grilled in the past. (IMO the Orange $20 was way better, more $500 Prizes.) and as we know the 100x is to win the big one, not good tickets to score $500, etcc. 

NO RAFFLE THIS YEAR FOR NEW YEARS. I was really hoping this year they had one. O well Maybe next year. 

Yeah LOTTO sales have been way up compared to previous years so no raffle. I notice they hold raffles when tickets don't sale or there haven't been a lot of fla lottery winners in general. I'm sure they need to regroup from all this winning going on lol. Or they are holding out for that 4th of july raffle.

SARASOTA, FL
                United States
                Member #95778
                August 17, 2010
                1088 Posts
                Posted: December 22, 2013, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

This may not mean anything - but I was just checking my win tickets from the past week, where I had super luck and I'm wondering if the ticket #'s have anything to due as to where the action is - 3  GRT $500 wins - tic #24 #25 #22 - Lucky 4 Life $1K win tic #17 - $20 MONO $1K win tic #17 - $500 FF win tic #12.

What's your take ?

Jon D's avatar - calotterylogo
                  Los Angeles, California
                  United States
                  Member #103813
                  January 5, 2011
                  1530 Posts
                  Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

WHADDA KNOW ? I was at my fav Publix a little while ago, not to buy tickets but groceries. I saw BIG JIM buying his one a day ticket. We walked out to the parking lot and he scratched the ticket ............................ $1.000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A $20 Mono !!!! I can't belive the uncanny luck BIG JIM has ...... he sticks to his one a day rule and won't change. I Think he is the only guy I know who has made money from scratchers. In other words he's way over what he spends on tickets. Personally I couldn't buy just ONE ticket a day.

Wow, that's pretty good. Single buy winner of $1,000. Single buy winners are always nice, but that's great.

He's got good will power I'll say that. That's kinda like eating only 1 potato chip. Very hard to do. That takes real discipline.

Does he just choose randomly which game and when to play, or is there a method to it?

Douglasville, GA
                    United States
                    Member #126604
                    April 12, 2012
                    868 Posts
                    Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

Your funny Skeptic. I love showing friends what everyone here wins.

OSH  I also got a 12$ winner from a 10$ tic in Georgia. Think i looked at it for 3 days.

I have gotten plenty of those wins! I haven't seen anyone from GA post on here in awhile so things must be as bad as they appear to be. I haven't gotten a $500 win since September. I am lucky to find $100 wins these days. I have cut way back because of it too. Just not worth it anymore!

United States
                      Member #148446
                      November 1, 2013
                      103 Posts
                      Posted: December 22, 2013, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Got my daily hundred dollar winner on $20 Gold Rush on a single $100 match. Then at a different 7-11, after five $20 money backs in a row at various gas stations, I got my third $500 winner in 6 weeks on Gold Rush with 10 $50 matches. I dont think the ticket numbers mean anything. I had previously been very superstitious about it and after tracking which ticket numbers won on the various games, I realized there is no rhyme or reason to it, aside for the fact that there are a couple numbers that I have never won on like 005 on Gold Rush. A cashier near me said the 7s are lucky on Flamingo Fortune (007, 017, 027) and it has been more or less true--I usually win $100s on those numbers. Still searching for the million dollar ticket...or something so I can graduate from the $500 level. On the beginning and end of the decks I've found there are some big winners there sometimes on the cards with the black square or the one next to those, so from time to time when I see the tickets at the end of a roll, I will buy the rest and have done pretty well doing this strategy.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                        Pennsylvania
                        United States
                        Member #74096
                        May 2, 2009
                        22834 Posts
                        Posted: December 23, 2013, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Party$300 and $500 winners...shocking in games usually made to win $3 and $5 or $0.

I hate $3 tickets but the Wild Card Bingo paid out with odds of 1/24,000 (won't be finding that one again too soon I guess)

the wild card number made 4 corners on 4 games..3x$90 + 1x$30

$300 win! and that's not bad at all for a $3 ticket considering the reason I don't play them is they usually give $3 or nothing.

That one was waiting for me, I bought 1 each from a row of $3 tickets...the other 3 won nothing on 2 and $3 on one.

I bought 2 $5 Frenzy tickets at Turkey Hill and one was $0 and the next was $500 with one match on number 6.

Good day winning $800 and it's been a pretty good week leading up to Christmas..thank you PA lottery!

I'll put the photos up later.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                          P A
                          United States
                          Member #117331
                          October 3, 2011
                          6912 Posts
                          Posted: December 23, 2013, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

Nice job dr65! My area has been picked over this week.

Nothing good to report here a few $50s and $20 winners but junk otherwise.

After christmas ill prob buy some more but for now I'm breaking for the holiday

Keep it up congrats!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1088 Posts
                            Posted: December 23, 2013, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

Went to the DO office this morning in Brandon - next to Tampa. (boy do I hate that 1 hr. boring drive) There were about 15 people cashing/waiting for their check - people coming in etc. Saw about 4 $1K GRT tix - one had two Nuggets - other was a Nugget plus 3 $100's and I think 4 $50's ?....... Guy next to me had $1K 200M Spectacular - guy behind me won $3,000 on a ONE DOLLAR ticket. That you hardly ever see. Someone in the back of the room won $20K - don't know what tic it was - guy had his wife and 3 noisy kids with him ....My name was called I picked up my check and left. It's always nice to see smiling faces - on winners !

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #149903
                              December 11, 2013
                              202 Posts
                              Posted: December 23, 2013, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Dr65 congrats, where at in p.a you live? Just want to make sure I dont buy any from those rolls lol

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” 

~ Albert Einstein ~

237 ~ 303 ~ 542 ~ 570 ~ 0423 ~ 2371 ~ 3016 ~ 1730

Page 622 of 907