Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 12:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13598 replies. Last post 16 hours ago by Falster.

Page 618 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22834 Posts
Posted: December 16, 2013, 9:22 am - IP Logged

Was walking into the store and a homeless guy opened and held the door for me. He asked me for a couple dollars to get some food. I pulled a $20 bill and two $1 bills out of my pocket.  Gave him the $2.00 and continued into the store. Put the $20 bill into the machine and bought a Merry Millionaire. Drove home scratched it off and won $100.00

If you gave him the $20 and spent the $2 I'm sure you still would have been rewarded at some point. Always think of someone

else...best to buy people standing outside something to eat or a hot drink but if you don't have time or nothing is nearby the best

you can do is slip them a few bucks and hope they get what they need.

Giving like that is always rewarded. I know for a fact it is. Please try to do it when you can.

WTG on your win Pa Scratch!! and WTG on your generosity too!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #149903
    December 11, 2013
    202 Posts
    Posted: December 16, 2013, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks (:

Some guy just hit $1,000 on a $10 win win win in the store in front me. He also bought two $5 hot numbers and lost then he walked out. I bought the next two so I'll be scratching them off later.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: December 16, 2013, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

Didn't get another roll after all. Too many of them are bad  here. But did win $50 on Merry Millionaire today. After going through a bunch from the same roll and losing yesterday.

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: December 17, 2013, 12:03 am - IP Logged

Matt leave the area before you buy that roll!!!!

Seriously drive a few miles and find a mom and pop or beer destributor

Unless you wanna chance it I would move around for the next one.

Some areas never have a good roll to buy.

Anyway I wish you luck.

Ps Hot millions is a good one to try its older now and has a ton of prizes still.

I hit $200 the other day on a single ticket purchase. Good luck!

Yeah I thought better of it. Would have been more money than I wanted to spend right now. I did get that roll from a beer store around here that sometimes does ok, but didn't make much difference. Will try a brand new roll next time and from out of the area. Thanks for the suggestion!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22834 Posts
          Posted: December 17, 2013, 5:45 am - IP Logged

Thanks (:

Some guy just hit $1,000 on a $10 win win win in the store in front me. He also bought two $5 hot numbers and lost then he walked out. I bought the next two so I'll be scratching them off later.

That's one ticket I can't stand out of the recent bunch..the Hot Numbers. Never did well on it, heck, never did more than

a $5 or doubling of it with a RED number match I believe. I stay away from them.

Matt...I really think that wins cycle through areas across the state. If you look at the winners list, you'll see every 2 months or so

the locations are switching where the $1K winners are. Check out your location on the instants page and see if your area

and those around it are winning EVERY month or skipping a month, two or three then winning again. I see my local area doing

it. Of course the bigger the city the more winners and more of the same on each list but look at the smaller places. I see a pattern

going on there that I doubt has little to do with WHEN people submit their winner for filing the claim work lol...claim work. They

should change the claim requirement to $1k and over...just a side thought.

How long have we all been wishing someone would win a million here? I think it's high time someone did. I can't get excited about

my winning $500's or $1,000's anymore....it's like: WHERE'S THE BEEF?? Beef being $100K and up.

Believe me, I'm not ungrateful but you'd think $25k wouldn't be the max out prize. I'd like the million, Instant ticket fairy, are you

listening?

Well anyway....good luck everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

PA
            United States
            Member #129849
            June 29, 2012
            308 Posts
            Posted: December 17, 2013, 9:58 am - IP Logged

Word is around here that in the town I live in someone hit $300,000 on a scratch off.

I do believe it, as a co workers family member works right down the street. This co workers

family member works with the guy who won the money, but the story is that the guy bought

two twenty dollar tickets. PA doesn't have a $20 with a prize of $300,000 so I'm thinking

it had to be a ten dollar ticket and I would be betting it was  sleigh ride. 

Not 100% sure what he hit on, but <snip> to hit so close to home.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
              P A
              United States
              Member #117331
              October 3, 2011
              6912 Posts
              Posted: December 17, 2013, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Word is around here that in the town I live in someone hit $300,000 on a scratch off.

I do believe it, as a co workers family member works right down the street. This co workers

family member works with the guy who won the money, but the story is that the guy bought

two twenty dollar tickets. PA doesn't have a $20 with a prize of $300,000 so I'm thinking

it had to be a ten dollar ticket and I would be betting it was  sleigh ride. 

Not 100% sure what he hit on, but <snip> to hit so close to home.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Or the $10 gold rush ticket. They have a 300k prize too.

Win win win and neon 9s also have that prize. Most of the 10s are going that way now.

Whatever it was that would be sweet!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Olney, MD
                United States
                Member #121536
                January 11, 2012
                450 Posts
                Posted: December 17, 2013, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Win win win sounds good.  Is that the 1 with a 1:366 chance at winning $1000?

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                  P A
                  United States
                  Member #117331
                  October 3, 2011
                  6912 Posts
                  Posted: December 17, 2013, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Not sure of the odds but I do like the ticket I've hit $100 a few times

That I've played it.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Endless Mountains Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #149903
                    December 11, 2013
                    202 Posts
                    Posted: December 17, 2013, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

On P.a lotteries website a new winners photo and story was just put up. She hit $100,000 on a $5.00 aces and eights.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: December 18, 2013, 1:23 am - IP Logged

That's one ticket I can't stand out of the recent bunch..the Hot Numbers. Never did well on it, heck, never did more than

a $5 or doubling of it with a RED number match I believe. I stay away from them.

Matt...I really think that wins cycle through areas across the state. If you look at the winners list, you'll see every 2 months or so

the locations are switching where the $1K winners are. Check out your location on the instants page and see if your area

and those around it are winning EVERY month or skipping a month, two or three then winning again. I see my local area doing

it. Of course the bigger the city the more winners and more of the same on each list but look at the smaller places. I see a pattern

going on there that I doubt has little to do with WHEN people submit their winner for filing the claim work lol...claim work. They

should change the claim requirement to $1k and over...just a side thought.

How long have we all been wishing someone would win a million here? I think it's high time someone did. I can't get excited about

my winning $500's or $1,000's anymore....it's like: WHERE'S THE BEEF?? Beef being $100K and up.

Believe me, I'm not ungrateful but you'd think $25k wouldn't be the max out prize. I'd like the million, Instant ticket fairy, are you

listening?

Well anyway....good luck everyone and MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

You would think they would cycle, but when I never get a good one, something is up. It is more than just bad luck to not have one $500 in so long. That is why I should try in different areas.. didn't play at all today.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: December 18, 2013, 1:29 am - IP Logged

Looks like 1 in 2,400 for $1,000. Never hit more than $20 on it.

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1088 Posts
                          Posted: December 18, 2013, 11:05 am - IP Logged

Was at my fav Publix this morning and decided to buy a few tickets. Bought 10 GRT's - got skunked with only $60 back - then for some reason I bought ONE Flamingo Fortune and got this $500. I never play this game !

pic below

SARASOTA, FL
                            United States
                            Member #95778
                            August 17, 2010
                            1088 Posts
                            Posted: December 18, 2013, 11:06 am - IP Logged

SARASOTA, FL
                              United States
                              Member #95778
                              August 17, 2010
                              1088 Posts
                              Posted: December 18, 2013, 3:03 pm - IP Logged

CRAZY day ! Am I the only one getting decent wins ? Is it the area/zip code or what ? Is it Santa/the Tooth Fairy ?? I went back to Publix to cash in the $500 I won this AM - then bought FIVE GRT and FIVE Lucky for LIfe - got a $500 GRT and a $1K Lucky for Life.

PIC BELOW

Page 618 of 907