Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13602 replies. Last post 7 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 612 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #109275
April 9, 2011
1495 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2013, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

What was the longest stretch of losers in a row in that roll? Just curious.

I didn't keep track this time, but it felt like alot. The $40 was early in a stretch I thought I lost. I would say 5-6. If I remember correctly it was 9 winners. 200/100/50/40/40/25/25/20/20 =$520..   I think from now on when I want to do a $80/$100 spreed, I am just buying 5-$20's of the same and seeing how I do. The mix and match always leaves me with nothing. If I get the right 5 ticket stretch I have a good chance to win decent. All $20 packs have $100 and $50. I have seen it and been told this by a store owner and a guy wo buys lots of rolls.

United States
    Member #148446
    November 1, 2013
    103 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2013, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

$500 winner on GRT. It was my wife's second $500 on GRT since we started playing a month ago.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

$500 winner on GRT. It was my wife's second $500 on GRT since we started playing a month ago.

Try  photobucket or imageshack to post pics. Copy the forum post.

My uncle lives off manatee ave in bradenton and i got some decent wins from circle k and sweetbay on the same road.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        22861 Posts
        Posted: December 6, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

I didn't keep track this time, but it felt like alot. The $40 was early in a stretch I thought I lost. I would say 5-6. If I remember correctly it was 9 winners. 200/100/50/40/40/25/25/20/20 =$520..   I think from now on when I want to do a $80/$100 spreed, I am just buying 5-$20's of the same and seeing how I do. The mix and match always leaves me with nothing. If I get the right 5 ticket stretch I have a good chance to win decent. All $20 packs have $100 and $50. I have seen it and been told this by a store owner and a guy wo buys lots of rolls.

I wouldn't try that myself omiller but sounds like a plan...it might just work too. If you're willing to go 5 in a row, you might just

snag the back to back winners. I've seen it said on here that some good ones have been one after the other. I hope you find a

$500 then a million right behind it! Cheers Good luck!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

United States
          Member #148446
          November 1, 2013
          103 Posts
          Posted: December 6, 2013, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Try  photobucket or imageshack to post pics. Copy the forum post.

My uncle lives off manatee ave in bradenton and i got some decent wins from circle k and sweetbay on the same road.

Yea I tried to post it a few times and got booted by the lottery post webmaster. Just got back in. Theres a Shell Station on SR 64 AKA Manatee Ave that is called Lucky Station for all of the awesome scratch ticket wins they have sold there. I went there today after my GRT win to get my Quick Picks for tonights 290 Million Jackpot in mega millions. I never won in that stupid game yet but am hopeful for tonight. In powerball the best ive done is 3out of 5 with no PB and 2-5 with the PB.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2013, 1:22 am - IP Logged

LOL went to Publix earlier just as the UPS guy was there he was in a frenzy playing from every single bin in the machine and losing his arse!! On top of this he had the clerk printing out hundreds of Mega Millions quick picks. Weird guy. When he is winning he talks to me but when he is losing he doesnt say a word and just goes back and forth from the machine to the scanner scanning his wins, not even scratching the ticket. I figured to hell with this and left without buying anything. Got a good laff though

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #109275
              April 9, 2011
              1495 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2013, 8:53 am - IP Logged

I wouldn't try that myself omiller but sounds like a plan...it might just work too. If you're willing to go 5 in a row, you might just

snag the back to back winners. I've seen it said on here that some good ones have been one after the other. I hope you find a

$500 then a million right behind it! Cheers Good luck!

Just tired of losing on the mix and match approach. Only downfall would be if I got 5 losers in a row and be tempted to go back. However after seeing 5+ losers in a row on my roll, it could only mean nothing more awaits then a $200 win and that's not worth it to chase. I still plan to just buy one here or one there, but if I get the urge to go big, it will be on the same ticket and bin

Miami, Florida
                United States
                Member #111795
                June 2, 2011
                581 Posts
                Posted: December 7, 2013, 11:43 am - IP Logged

LOL went to Publix earlier just as the UPS guy was there he was in a frenzy playing from every single bin in the machine and losing his arse!! On top of this he had the clerk printing out hundreds of Mega Millions quick picks. Weird guy. When he is winning he talks to me but when he is losing he doesnt say a word and just goes back and forth from the machine to the scanner scanning his wins, not even scratching the ticket. I figured to hell with this and left without buying anything. Got a good laff though

Ha! Probably a good call to walk. That guy had the place on lockdown, haha. I've seen a few people do that where they get a hundred or so tickets for a draw game. I think one day I'm going to try a hundred dollars straight on play 4 or cash 3.

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: December 7, 2013, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

Just tired of losing on the mix and match approach. Only downfall would be if I got 5 losers in a row and be tempted to go back. However after seeing 5+ losers in a row on my roll, it could only mean nothing more awaits then a $200 win and that's not worth it to chase. I still plan to just buy one here or one there, but if I get the urge to go big, it will be on the same ticket and bin

Should have followed my advice. Cashed in $55 and spent additional $60 and mixed and matched while getting groceries. 1 each of 4 different $20 tickets all lost. $10 Life, $5 Life, $5 Hot Numbers, 2-$2 Hot 100's and a $1 Mustache Cash all lost. Hit $10 on a $5 Holiday Gifts and $5 on a $5 Frenzy. $115 spent and $15 back. Bank card staying home and I am done for awhile(at least through the holidays).. Good luck everyone!!!

United States
                    Member #148446
                    November 1, 2013
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: December 7, 2013, 2:59 pm - IP Logged

Should have followed my advice. Cashed in $55 and spent additional $60 and mixed and matched while getting groceries. 1 each of 4 different $20 tickets all lost. $10 Life, $5 Life, $5 Hot Numbers, 2-$2 Hot 100's and a $1 Mustache Cash all lost. Hit $10 on a $5 Holiday Gifts and $5 on a $5 Frenzy. $115 spent and $15 back. Bank card staying home and I am done for awhile(at least through the holidays).. Good luck everyone!!!

Haha. My wife nearly had a heart attack when I went into the Marathon Gas Station to buy a couple of the new $3 scratch offs on our way to the beach and came out with $200 worth of tickets. The $500 hit on GRT and multiple hits on the $25 100X gave a payout of over $600. We were pretty surprised to see our second $500 win in a month. I like killing the rolls when there are just a few tickets left. I've had some good wins in the last 3 or so tickets of the roll. Ive noticed sometimes the gas stations must have plucked the ticket with the square already (first or last ticket). I like buying the tickets when they keep them in the shelf vs. down on the floor behind the counter like in 7-11. You never know what is going on down there.

Olney, MD
                      United States
                      Member #121536
                      January 11, 2012
                      450 Posts
                      Posted: December 7, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I bought a few tickets today.

1 $3 Rack the Cash- won $15

3 $3 Bonus 3's- (45-47)- #45 won $25

1 $2 Rainbow Blackout Bingo- lost

1 $3 Fruit Twist Crossword- lost

Olney, MD
                        United States
                        Member #121536
                        January 11, 2012
                        450 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2013, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I bought 4 $5 Big Cash Multiplier tickets this morning (#57-54).  #54 ended up winning $75 which was a nice start to the morning.

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2013, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Just got the 100x symbol, honest to God! Haven't scratched off the prize. Ticket #36...I got 37 and it broke even....I have now hit every symbol on this game.This is crazy, might be a small amount but I'm nervous and excited. Hahahaha!!! I am going to see how long I can hold out! Unreal, I'm imagining all kinds of stuff!

Olney, MD
                            United States
                            Member #121536
                            January 11, 2012
                            450 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2013, 11:33 am - IP Logged

Just got the 100x symbol, honest to God! Haven't scratched off the prize. Ticket #36...I got 37 and it broke even....I have now hit every symbol on this game.This is crazy, might be a small amount but I'm nervous and excited. Hahahaha!!! I am going to see how long I can hold out! Unreal, I'm imagining all kinds of stuff!

Good luck!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                              Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #74096
                              May 2, 2009
                              22861 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2013, 11:37 am - IP Logged

omg OldSchool - I hope it's a great winner, that is SUPER...just the symbol alone is exciting. Good luck on it Party

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Page 612 of 907