Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 8:59 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 613 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
Happyland
United States
Member #146344
September 1, 2013
1129 Posts
Posted: December 9, 2013, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Just got the 100x symbol, honest to God! Haven't scratched off the prize. Ticket #36...I got 37 and it broke even....I have now hit every symbol on this game.This is crazy, might be a small amount but I'm nervous and excited. Hahahaha!!! I am going to see how long I can hold out! Unreal, I'm imagining all kinds of stuff!

lol I can tell you exactly how much without even seeing.

It will either be $200, $400 (if you also scratch a $40 x 5), $500, $1,000, $5,000, or $20,000.

The 100X symbol appears for $2, $5, $10, $50, and $200.

Let's hope for a $50 or $200! Hurray!

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Miami, Florida
    United States
    Member #111795
    June 2, 2011
    581 Posts
    Posted: December 9, 2013, 11:54 am - IP Logged

lol I can tell you exactly how much without even seeing.

It will either be $200, $400 (if you also scratch a $40 x 5), $500, $1,000, $5,000, or $20,000.

The 100X symbol appears for $2, $5, $10, $50, and $200.

Let's hope for a $50 or $200! Hurray!

Ha! Yes, I've looked up the emergency rules before, so I know 20k is the max--- which obviously is what I'm hoping for. It was the 2nd spot I scratched, so I'm hoping for no matched numbers the rest of the way, just the symbol.

Yes, let's hope for $50 or $200 under there!!!

Thanks for the positive wishes, I will post the win later tonight!!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22933 Posts
      Posted: December 9, 2013, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

LOL went to Publix earlier just as the UPS guy was there he was in a frenzy playing from every single bin in the machine and losing his arse!! On top of this he had the clerk printing out hundreds of Mega Millions quick picks. Weird guy. When he is winning he talks to me but when he is losing he doesnt say a word and just goes back and forth from the machine to the scanner scanning his wins, not even scratching the ticket. I figured to hell with this and left without buying anything. Got a good laff though

wow..weird is right.

Who needs it anyway?...someone who only has time and happy thoughts when they're winning? The majority of us can function at high

levels:

we can scratch without side glancing who is coming in the door or crane out necks at the payout lcd tower

we can respond

we can talk more than just tickets

we can answer questions

we can be happy for someone else

and we can lose with dignity rather than be reduced to a gorilla who is predictable with their grunts, bad attitudes and

possessiveness.

It's people like that you like to see LOSE. Evil Smile

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #62713
        July 6, 2008
        3715 Posts
        Posted: December 9, 2013, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Ha! Yes, I've looked up the emergency rules before, so I know 20k is the max--- which obviously is what I'm hoping for. It was the 2nd spot I scratched, so I'm hoping for no matched numbers the rest of the way, just the symbol.

Yes, let's hope for $50 or $200 under there!!!

Thanks for the positive wishes, I will post the win later tonight!!!

Hoping for the Best !!! Congrats !!!! Would love to see a $200 under it Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

SARASOTA, FL
          United States
          Member #95778
          August 17, 2010
          1093 Posts
          Posted: December 9, 2013, 2:54 pm - IP Logged

OLDSCHOOL !!!  Don't hold out any longer !!  I can't stand it !! Scratch the <snip> thing and give us a report -

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: December 9, 2013, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I hope you got the $20K OSH !!!!!!!

Hit this earlier today. First ticket I have bought in days found it at a AM Beverage store

2014 Highest Winner: $500

yyzena's avatar - mary
              Cheektowaga, NY
              United States
              Member #88906
              March 25, 2010
              44 Posts
              Posted: December 9, 2013, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Last year I read a book called "The Gentle Way" by Tom T. Moore ... its a book about how to ask your guardian angel for assistance ... I had been doing it for a couple weeks when I got this wonderful surprise ..

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
                Los Angeles, California
                United States
                Member #149492
                December 2, 2013
                919 Posts
                Posted: December 9, 2013, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Last year I read a book called "The Gentle Way" by Tom T. Moore ... its a book about how to ask your guardian angel for assistance ... I had been doing it for a couple weeks when I got this wonderful surprise ..

Nice win!

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2013, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

OLDSCHOOL !!!  Don't hold out any longer !!  I can't stand it !! Scratch the <snip> thing and give us a report -

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Two Hundred bucks, just scratched it. Video recorded it just in case, but there's only 2.00 under there. Total win=$200.

I feel pretty bad-- I was really ready for that 20k, BUT....that makes me realize I should be happier for what I already have in life. Here I was daydreaming all day about 20k, and it made $200 not seem so special. I should be happy to win this $200.

So, hey, two hundred bucks!!!!

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                    Happyland
                    United States
                    Member #146344
                    September 1, 2013
                    1129 Posts
                    Posted: December 9, 2013, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Two Hundred bucks, just scratched it. Video recorded it just in case, but there's only 2.00 under there. Total win=$200.

I feel pretty bad-- I was really ready for that 20k, BUT....that makes me realize I should be happier for what I already have in life. Here I was daydreaming all day about 20k, and it made $200 not seem so special. I should be happy to win this $200.

lol I was about to say when I made my post.....based on that symbol $200 minimum isn't all that bad!

Not quite as exciting, sure, but anything over $100 to me is still worth a smile Big Smile

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                    If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2016: -48.28% (13 tickets) ||
                    P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                      Jacksonville Florida
                      United States
                      Member #23018
                      October 6, 2005
                      918 Posts
                      Posted: December 9, 2013, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

I hope you got the $20K OSH !!!!!!!

Hit this earlier today. First ticket I have bought in days found it at a AM Beverage store

Probably $100 but it could be $200 on that game with a star plus some number matches...

Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: December 9, 2013, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

Probably $100 but it could be $200 on that game with a star plus some number matches...

Yeah totally forgot about that. Anyway gave it to the clerk and she scanned it and it was a $100 winner

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #104435
                          January 14, 2011
                          2244 Posts
                          Posted: December 9, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I dont blame you man, Id be pissed too. Get a 100X symbol and only win $200 on a friggin $25 ticket !!!???

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                            NY
                            United States
                            Member #121961
                            January 21, 2012
                            3157 Posts
                            Posted: December 9, 2013, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

OMG.  Consider that a miracle find. Nice to see they actually put out winners.

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: December 9, 2013, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

Been just doing ok. Haven't bought any more Merry Millionaires, but bought 2 Diamond Dazzlers from Wegman's and the second won $50. Along with my three Holiday Gift tickets, I broke even with $55. Breaking even is good for that store.

My dad may have cancer though so I am focused on that. Looks early stage and treatable, thankfully.

Page 613 of 907