Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13599 replies. Last post 5 hours ago by fast eddie.

Page 610 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
P A
United States
Member #117331
October 3, 2011
6912 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2013, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Unbelievable! Another $100 on a Merry Millionaire - on #028. 4th one in a week!  This time got it from the Gilbertsville Weis. I don't remember hitting $100s like this since Cash Fever. Hope it is a sign things are improving. I splurged today - 4 $10 Sleigh Rides and a $20 Diamond Dazzler only got $10 between them - but still came out ahead. Back to one every now and then.

Nice job matt! After losing $180 chasing 9 losers in a row the other

Day on merry millionaore I won on 2 tickets and today went back

To giant and got the last 3 on that roll. No. 027 was good for a single

$500 match. I knew there had to be a good one in there I just had to get it

At the right time. Glad I checked to see if it was still the same roll.

Last 2 tickets were losers. So off that roll I spent $280 but won $620.

Ill take a $340 profit anytime. Good luck matt keep it up!

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
    United States
    Member #93582
    July 3, 2010
    1866 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2013, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Nice job matt! After losing $180 chasing 9 losers in a row the other

Day on merry millionaore I won on 2 tickets and today went back

To giant and got the last 3 on that roll. No. 027 was good for a single

$500 match. I knew there had to be a good one in there I just had to get it

At the right time. Glad I checked to see if it was still the same roll.

Last 2 tickets were losers. So off that roll I spent $280 but won $620.

Ill take a $340 profit anytime. Good luck matt keep it up!

Thanks and congrats! I still can't find that $500 winner. Are you in the West Chester area? Maybe I should try there. The 9 losers are no surprise as the randomization can be really wacky.

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
      P A
      United States
      Member #117331
      October 3, 2011
      6912 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks and congrats! I still can't find that $500 winner. Are you in the West Chester area? Maybe I should try there. The 9 losers are no surprise as the randomization can be really wacky.

Yes wc and exton area. Exton is always good to me the giant there

And north in lionville has givene a bunch of 1k winners.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

SE PA
        United States
        Member #93582
        July 3, 2010
        1866 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2013, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

Yes wc and exton area. Exton is always good to me the giant there

And north in lionville has givene a bunch of 1k winners.

I just can't believe I haven't found one $500 winner in now 5 years + of playing. I still think it must be the area I play in. I know that my stores haven't been $500+ free, but they have to be very rare. Thanks again - will check those out if I am over there.

United States
          Member #148446
          November 1, 2013
          103 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2013, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

FL guys they just came out with four new scratchers today: $5 Lucky Loot, $3 Bejewled Diamond Payout, $2 Chocolate Covered 7s, and $1 Tic Tac Snow Tripler. I havent seen any stores that carry them yet. I talked to a cashier who buys a roll of each of the new games and always profits due to the high amount of prizes in the new games. Might have to get some rolls on these cheapos!

Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #109275
            April 9, 2011
            1495 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2013, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I just can't believe I haven't found one $500 winner in now 5 years + of playing. I still think it must be the area I play in. I know that my stores haven't been $500+ free, but they have to be very rare. Thanks again - will check those out if I am over there.

Congrats guys. Things been sour on my end. Got way underpaid on a side computer job(I need to start naming a price vs letting people pay me whatever). Yeah well it was just a simple backup files and reload from scratch. Turned the $20 into $100 . Ticket 007 on Diamond Dazzler. I had a 10X symbol @$10.00.. Same ticket I hit the $500 on a few weeks ago. I sat there and debated on that one or the Christmas one. Hope I still made the right choice. 

Matt. I still can't believe you haven't seen a $500 yet.

SE PA
              United States
              Member #93582
              July 3, 2010
              1866 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2013, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Congrats guys. Things been sour on my end. Got way underpaid on a side computer job(I need to start naming a price vs letting people pay me whatever). Yeah well it was just a simple backup files and reload from scratch. Turned the $20 into $100 . Ticket 007 on Diamond Dazzler. I had a 10X symbol @$10.00.. Same ticket I hit the $500 on a few weeks ago. I sat there and debated on that one or the Christmas one. Hope I still made the right choice. 

Matt. I still can't believe you haven't seen a $500 yet.

I just saw the news of your $500 win! After all your bad days, it was nice to see. As allowselftowin said, I think it must be my area. It's slightly higher income so maybe fewer big wins? Who knows.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2013, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

I just saw the news of your $500 win! After all your bad days, it was nice to see. As allowselftowin said, I think it must be my area. It's slightly higher income so maybe fewer big wins? Who knows.

I wondered that. I am not far from the lowest income city and work in a high income area. . Two total opposites for income and wonder if better tickets would be in the higher or lower income areas.  My days are all or nothing. Yesterday was a 0 for 70 and today was $20 to get $100. I don't seem to have average hit days anymore. Take away the two decent days and its been a slaughterhouse lately for me.  Kick me, but I am debating a roll of Diamond Dazzler. They been out 6 months and have alot of decent prizes left(if we trust PA's website)

United States
                  Member #148446
                  November 1, 2013
                  103 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2013, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

Just bought a bunch of each ticket and the Chocoate Covered 7s actually smell like chocolate! Good luck on the new games. Theyre pretty fun. I just hit a 1 in 1600 odds $30 win on the $3 Diamond Payout. You get to play 3 games in 1 ticket on that game. Its probably has the most entertainment value out of the tickets that debuted today.

SE PA
                    United States
                    Member #93582
                    July 3, 2010
                    1866 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2013, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I wondered that. I am not far from the lowest income city and work in a high income area. . Two total opposites for income and wonder if better tickets would be in the higher or lower income areas.  My days are all or nothing. Yesterday was a 0 for 70 and today was $20 to get $100. I don't seem to have average hit days anymore. Take away the two decent days and its been a slaughterhouse lately for me.  Kick me, but I am debating a roll of Diamond Dazzler. They been out 6 months and have alot of decent prizes left(if we trust PA's website)

Well my streak ended. Merry Millionaire #005 lost. My streak didn't get me more enthused about the PA Lottery - would have to see more good wins for a longer time first. 

Was your $500 at a Berks County Wawa?

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: December 4, 2013, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Also got last 3 tickets in a Holiday Gifts ($5) roll - one winner on #058 for $10. But I have seen even worse ends of rolls around here - one time on the Halloween $5 game, #053-059 all lost.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #104435
                        January 14, 2011
                        2244 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2013, 10:02 am - IP Logged

Just bought a bunch of each ticket and the Chocoate Covered 7s actually smell like chocolate! Good luck on the new games. Theyre pretty fun. I just hit a 1 in 1600 odds $30 win on the $3 Diamond Payout. You get to play 3 games in 1 ticket on that game. Its probably has the most entertainment value out of the tickets that debuted today.

I just tried the new tickets myself. Really liked the Bejewelled ticket for a change. I bought the first ticket 099 and won $30 off the bat. Chocolate 7s was a loser and Lucky Loot won $10. Also got a $5 Monopoly and won $20, FF won $50 and 100x won $40. One lady was playing a $1 ticket and SCREAMED like she hit the jackpot. 20 people at Publix must of stopped and looked at her. What did she win ? $5 bucks......

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2013, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Well my streak ended. Merry Millionaire #005 lost. My streak didn't get me more enthused about the PA Lottery - would have to see more good wins for a longer time first. 

Was your $500 at a Berks County Wawa?

Yes. The one you were at before(I think with your dad) in Exeter across from Reading Country Club.

United States
                            Member #146055
                            August 23, 2013
                            32 Posts
                            Posted: December 4, 2013, 6:30 pm - IP Logged

was at the liquor store picking up a bottle of vsop hennessy for memorial purposes and for some reason the new $3 game caught my eye. I asked for one ticket and the clerk pulled two, I said hey maybe it's meant to be. Lost on both. lol..no biggie, I'll always play mistake plays..you just never know :)

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: December 4, 2013, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

was at the liquor store picking up a bottle of vsop hennessy for memorial purposes and for some reason the new $3 game caught my eye. I asked for one ticket and the clerk pulled two, I said hey maybe it's meant to be. Lost on both. lol..no biggie, I'll always play mistake plays..you just never know :)

Same here. If the store owner grabs the wrong one, I always have to buy it.

Page 610 of 907