Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 6 hours ago by Chris$.

Page 609 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
SE PA
United States
Member #93582
July 3, 2010
1866 Posts
Posted: December 1, 2013, 2:50 am - IP Logged

Nice hit skeptic.

WTG player#2. That's alot of texas steak.

Well I have gotten 2 $100s recently on Merry Millionaire - both from Giants. They were on #027 and #012. Just buy one every now and then so that is much better than I was doing. Still no really big finds though.

westchester
    United States
    Member #92116
    May 31, 2010
    60 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2013, 8:01 am - IP Logged

Contracts on everybody's excellent wins. Managed to snag this baby yesterday... $1000 from

the Illinois Lottery. Ticket #25.

SARASOTA, FL
      United States
      Member #95778
      August 17, 2010
      1093 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2013, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

NUTS !!! Took $400 from my $500 LFL win the other day and bought 20 LFL  - 10 each from a different Publix and Sweetbay and got this $1K ! Got a few other smaller wins for a total of $1320 ........ can't believe it ........

SEE PIC BELOW

SARASOTA, FL
        United States
        Member #95778
        August 17, 2010
        1093 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2013, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

Miami, Florida
          United States
          Member #111795
          June 2, 2011
          581 Posts
          Posted: December 1, 2013, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

NUTS !!! Took $400 from my $500 LFL win the other day and bought 20 LFL  - 10 each from a different Publix and Sweetbay and got this $1K ! Got a few other smaller wins for a total of $1320 ........ can't believe it ........

SEE PIC BELOW

Sweeeeet Hit, Skeptic!

Good one! Time to play some LFL!!! Ha!!! Congrats on the hits!

Hollywood, fl
            United States
            Member #140096
            March 10, 2013
            376 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2013, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Wow, even without the 1k you woulda won back a good amount of your money

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #62713
              July 6, 2008
              3715 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2013, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

PartyWTG Party

Keep moving Forward.

United States
                Member #148446
                November 1, 2013
                103 Posts
                Posted: December 1, 2013, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

Sorry the pic wouldnt post for some reason, just $100 winners from the FL Lottery 100X

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #104435
                  January 14, 2011
                  2244 Posts
                  Posted: December 1, 2013, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

WOW cant believe this game is still pumping out winners, its older than an Egyptian pharaoh lol. I stopped playing cause its a pain to scratch but if I see any from now I will buy some. Did find a $200 earlier on 100X. That has been my best win in a long while

2014 Highest Winner: $500

United States
                    Member #148446
                    November 1, 2013
                    103 Posts
                    Posted: December 1, 2013, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Nearly every ticket on the $200,000 lucky for life Ive won $100 on. Its far from dead it seems. Today, since the $25 and $20 games have been doing me dirty, I decided to play the cheapo tickets and got on a hot streak. Playing the $10 Seasons Greetings, $500 lucky for life, $5 Golden, Loteria, and Ruby Riches I managed to make $100 after only about 10 tickets total. After looking at the odds of those games, I felt decently lucky. It felt a million times better winning this measly amount on such little games than winning $100 on a $20 game. I realized that I really dont appreciate any wins on the $20 games anymore. Mostly it is because it is very uneventful not getting symbols. Getting the GRT tripler symbol or the multiplier symbol on the 100X at least gets your heart racing. Ive gotten a lot of trains on the $20 monopoly but never ever any multiplier or flamingo symbol on that stupid game. Playing the not so fun lotteries I got a 3 out of 5 on Powerball. Im really hoping for a $1000 win or above on the scratch tickets. All of the cashiers in Bradenton havent seen anything more than a $100 ticket lately. One even said she saw a guy buy 18 GRTs and only one ticket was a $20 winner. Another guy bought 8 loosing GRTs in a row so she advised me to buy the next one. I won $50. I was shocked to hear how bad the high dollar games have been lately. Im debating about laying low for the time being and playing the cheapo-s just to build some momentum and so I can still get my fix. I dont think i can go a day without trying to see what $100 worth of tickets will buy me.

SE PA
                      United States
                      Member #93582
                      July 3, 2010
                      1866 Posts
                      Posted: December 1, 2013, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Congrats to the big winners!

I got another $100 on Merry Millionaire - this time on #022. Better enjoy this while it lasts knowing this lottery. And it  was from another Giant - all different ones (one from Royersford Giant, one from Limerick Giant, one from the Plymouth Meeting Giant). Been a long time since the Limerick Giant produced something like that.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                        Florida
                        United States
                        Member #62713
                        July 6, 2008
                        3715 Posts
                        Posted: December 2, 2013, 7:05 am - IP Logged

Nearly every ticket on the $200,000 lucky for life Ive won $100 on. Its far from dead it seems. Today, since the $25 and $20 games have been doing me dirty, I decided to play the cheapo tickets and got on a hot streak. Playing the $10 Seasons Greetings, $500 lucky for life, $5 Golden, Loteria, and Ruby Riches I managed to make $100 after only about 10 tickets total. After looking at the odds of those games, I felt decently lucky. It felt a million times better winning this measly amount on such little games than winning $100 on a $20 game. I realized that I really dont appreciate any wins on the $20 games anymore. Mostly it is because it is very uneventful not getting symbols. Getting the GRT tripler symbol or the multiplier symbol on the 100X at least gets your heart racing. Ive gotten a lot of trains on the $20 monopoly but never ever any multiplier or flamingo symbol on that stupid game. Playing the not so fun lotteries I got a 3 out of 5 on Powerball. Im really hoping for a $1000 win or above on the scratch tickets. All of the cashiers in Bradenton havent seen anything more than a $100 ticket lately. One even said she saw a guy buy 18 GRTs and only one ticket was a $20 winner. Another guy bought 8 loosing GRTs in a row so she advised me to buy the next one. I won $50. I was shocked to hear how bad the high dollar games have been lately. Im debating about laying low for the time being and playing the cheapo-s just to build some momentum and so I can still get my fix. I dont think i can go a day without trying to see what $100 worth of tickets will buy me.

I was shocked to hear how bad the high dollar games have been lately.

I Totally Agree !!! They should have more winners than they do. 

Nothing major to report - Got a Win $100 Symbol on the 100x ticket - I did not take a Pic other than that, low end prizes, break even tickets. Still no 100x Symbol.

Good Luck !!!!

Keep moving Forward.

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: December 2, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Just came back from the Lottery DO cashing in my ticket - there was an old black guy there with a $100X win - it showed 100X $200 - good for $20K.

He told me he bought the ticket at a liquor store in Brandon (close to Tampa) - said it was the ONLY ticket he ever bought ! ............... I saw one like that the last time I was there ..... a young latino couple had it .....

FLORIDA
                            United States
                            Member #127998
                            May 14, 2012
                            404 Posts
                            Posted: December 2, 2013, 7:13 pm - IP Logged

Great Hit Skeptic, it seems as if all the winners are down in your area.  I have hit 1 1K ticket in 14 months, what are you on 4 or 5 since September.  Glad they are down there, because they surely arent up here.

Keep it up.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

SE PA
                              United States
                              Member #93582
                              July 3, 2010
                              1866 Posts
                              Posted: December 2, 2013, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

Great Hit Skeptic, it seems as if all the winners are down in your area.  I have hit 1 1K ticket in 14 months, what are you on 4 or 5 since September.  Glad they are down there, because they surely arent up here.

Keep it up.

Unbelievable! Another $100 on a Merry Millionaire - on #028. 4th one in a week!  This time got it from the Gilbertsville Weis. I don't remember hitting $100s like this since Cash Fever. Hope it is a sign things are improving. I splurged today - 4 $10 Sleigh Rides and a $20 Diamond Dazzler only got $10 between them - but still came out ahead. Back to one every now and then.

Page 609 of 907