Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 606 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
mt zion illinois
United States
Member #110549
May 6, 2011
351 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2013, 12:50 pm - IP Logged

Not a whole lot going on in Illinois ....... ticket ONLY 1 WINNING TICKET IN THE LAST 16 DAYS!!!!! Yes I said 1 ticket and that was on Thursday for $10 dollars... These Holiday games have just plained suck this year.... Can't even catch a break even prize......

Biggest lottery wins for 2013 $100 1 Time.......

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22944 Posts
    Posted: November 25, 2013, 8:45 am - IP Logged

James everyone thinks Im crazy for talking about targeted distribution, but I really think it happens.  Last year I won $500 tickets like I win $100 now, very frustrating.

I don't think you're crazy, I think you are right.

They have to have some control in where these winners are going. Who is going to play if all the winners wind up in the Pittsburg

area all the time BY COINCIDENCE/RANDOMLY..Blue Thinking

I believe they know how to distribute the winners, where the winners are and when in the run they will hit and even how many

months - approximately - it will take to exhaust the TOP PRIZES...which means closing the game...I believe they know where

all the second tier prizes are and have them accounted for also. Afterall, if you can NOT pay a few second prizes, the TOP PRIZES

don't seem to hurt so much. Not that they are hurting anyway, they are raking it in.

I just find it hard to believe that this is not a controlled game...there is too much to lose doing it that way. They know more

than RANDOM.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

FLORIDA
      United States
      Member #127998
      May 14, 2012
      404 Posts
      Posted: November 25, 2013, 10:01 am - IP Logged

Florida does not post where the lower tier large prizes are sold, they  dont post where the 5 dollar games winners go, I know its been recommended that they do, but its not part of their plan.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

good luck in the chase 2013 wins, maybe 4 500's

Hollywood, fl
        United States
        Member #140096
        March 10, 2013
        376 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2013, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Florida does not post where the lower tier large prizes are sold, they  dont post where the 5 dollar games winners go, I know its been recommended that they do, but its not part of their plan.

Florida does post where and the winners name of all the top prizes on there site. It is kinda hard to find but it's there

Even the $1 tiks

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
          Florida
          United States
          Member #62713
          July 6, 2008
          3715 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2013, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Florida does post where and the winners name of all the top prizes on there site. It is kinda hard to find but it's there

Even the $1 tiks

Where? What part? Can yoiu post a link. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks  Thumbs Up

Keep moving Forward.

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
            Jacksonville Florida
            United States
            Member #23018
            October 6, 2005
            918 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2013, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

Where? What part? Can yoiu post a link. It will be greatly appreciated. Thanks  Thumbs Up

Here you go (scroll down for scratch tickets):

http://www.flalottery.com/reports.do

FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #127998
              May 14, 2012
              404 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2013, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Yes that is only the grand prize winners, does not show upper tier or middle winners or locations.

biggest hit 10k, Jubilee, 5K Miami Heat, 2K Emerald 8s, 1k jubilee, 1k GRT, 1k heat wave, multiple 500's

FLORIDA
                United States
                Member #127998
                May 14, 2012
                404 Posts
                Posted: November 25, 2013, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

I open those about once a week, it may be my computer but it normally takes a while to open for me.  When I said they didnt show the $5 ticket winners, I meant by media release, sorry for any confusion.

Miami, Florida
                  United States
                  Member #111795
                  June 2, 2011
                  581 Posts
                  Posted: November 25, 2013, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Very cool to have this resource. I noticed in the report for the $25 game, MILLIONAIRE, that they show 22 top prizes of a million, but there are only 19 listed. I wonder if that also means that they know these tickets were sold but not claimed.... And now seeing this really ticks me off-- so many games ended without all the top prizes being claimed. Man, I hate to complain but we really are fools for playing these games. The odds are bad enough, then they don't even release all the winners and end up closing games out with hundreds of millions in prizes that were never paid--never even put out into circulation. How do we expose this? How do we get media attention to this?

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                    Jacksonville Florida
                    United States
                    Member #23018
                    October 6, 2005
                    918 Posts
                    Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Very cool to have this resource. I noticed in the report for the $25 game, MILLIONAIRE, that they show 22 top prizes of a million, but there are only 19 listed. I wonder if that also means that they know these tickets were sold but not claimed.... And now seeing this really ticks me off-- so many games ended without all the top prizes being claimed. Man, I hate to complain but we really are fools for playing these games. The odds are bad enough, then they don't even release all the winners and end up closing games out with hundreds of millions in prizes that were never paid--never even put out into circulation. How do we expose this? How do we get media attention to this?

"Man, I hate to complain but we really are fools for playing these games."

I think we all feel like this from time to time  Smiley

FLORIDA
                      United States
                      Member #127998
                      May 14, 2012
                      404 Posts
                      Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

They just up and pulled the tickets from this area a while back.  Welcome to the florida lottery.

SARASOTA, FL
                        United States
                        Member #95778
                        August 17, 2010
                        1093 Posts
                        Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Went out Sat/Sun to my favorite Publix - didn't have time to drive around to my other spots - only GRT tix they had was in the machine - so I bought 5 from each bin and got this $500 - only other ticket I won was from the other bin for $50. Not too shabby !

PIC BELOW

SARASOTA, FL
                          United States
                          Member #95778
                          August 17, 2010
                          1093 Posts
                          Posted: November 25, 2013, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

United States
                            Member #149141
                            November 21, 2013
                            713 Posts
                            Posted: November 25, 2013, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits people!

A couple years back I hit $500.00 5 times with "Big Money" tick. 20.00 game in CT. I have yet to win $20.00

in the past year and a half.... Won 500.00 on a Hot 5s 5.00 game and 400.00 on a 30X 30.00 game. It's been a

while. A Big money player hit for 2 million max prize within the first 6 months it opened. I think there's only 1. 2

million dollar prize left..

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                              NY
                              United States
                              Member #121961
                              January 21, 2012
                              3157 Posts
                              Posted: November 25, 2013, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

Nice hits people!

A couple years back I hit $500.00 5 times with "Big Money" tick. 20.00 game in CT. I have yet to win $20.00

in the past year and a half.... Won 500.00 on a Hot 5s 5.00 game and 400.00 on a 30X 30.00 game. It's been a

while. A Big money player hit for 2 million max prize within the first 6 months it opened. I think there's only 1. 2

million dollar prize left..

Nice hits skeptic & lucki.                                                                Ct is not the same. Last year i won about 1500. On sunday i got my second 100 for the year. Noticed in the winners list they posted the same name 3 times under different prizes. Somethings not right.

Page 606 of 907