Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 11:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13605 replies. Last post 12 hours ago by Dragonsofra.

Page 663 of 908
PrintE-mailLink
Ga
United States
Member #133473
September 30, 2012
108 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2014, 2:02 pm - IP Logged

Bought 5 of the new $10 tix and one hit a money back, 3 losers, and a $1000 on the last. Single match of 1k. Got it from my favorite publix. Seems the tickets have turned around after pummeling us all state wide for a 2 week stretch recently. Don't know why I've won 1k twice on $10 tickets but never on $20 or $25 tickets. Oh well, I'll take it. Another trip to the district office and I hate driving there. Not worth the risk to mail it in.

Congrats on the win, post a pic of it bud, we all would like to see it.

Florida
    United States
    Member #151010
    January 5, 2014
    201 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2014, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Wish there was better news to report from here, but G'ville seems to be a dead ticket area.

Spent $80 on Wednesday night at Chevron at 122nd & Archer. This has been a decent playing place in the past. Got 1 GRT #000, 1 FF #006, and 2 $20 Monopolies #010-011. I was going to get a 100X in leui of 1 of the Monopolies but changed my mind at the last minute.

GRT, FF, and 1st Monopoly were all losers. The FF had the dreaded "NEW" Code on it so I knew that a good chunk of the rest of the roll would probably be dead. For all the talk about #000 being lucky, I don't think I've hit anything with it.

The 1 winner was on the ticket I replaced at the end at the last minute. I figured nothing has won in $20 Monopoly for months so something should at least hit soon. Oddly enough, it was the very last number on ticket to save me from losing all my money for the day. Thought it might be big, but was just $40.

Today I took the $40 and invested in 1 100X ticket (#000), 1 50X Ticket, and 1 20X ticket. The 20X was a loser, while the 50X hit the first number for $20.

It looked like I was going to lose on the 100X ticket, but the next to last number was a match. Again, I thought that was a rarity that if nothing in the first 3 rows matched, the probabilty of a loser was higher. But I matched. I dreamed of winning the $5,000,000, then reality set in and a scratched to see that it was just a $25 even winner. So made a measley $5, but still better than losing.

Now to invest some of that in powerball tonight.

United States
      Member #148446
      November 1, 2013
      103 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2014, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

thanks man. after playing for 3 1/2 months and only winning 2 $1K wins, and 10 $500s, and too many $100s to count, Ive realized its really not worth playing. You can kid yourself any way into thinking that by buying massive quantities like some of us, it increases your chances of winning, but it really doesnt. Scratch tickets are definitely manipulated by the "lotto god". There are no secrets about winning ticket numbers or anything like that. There are no "Lucky stations." There are definitely unlucky places that very rarely get good rolls. I think Im going to only play when I have to get groceries but no more pit stops just to buy tickets in seedy establishments or playing the new games more frequently thinking they are any different. Im thankful for my wins but they havent been life changing and I have probably come out only slightly ahead despite my good luck. Good luck guys.

haters gonna hate. they call you out, demanding you show them the proof and you come back with that flame and they can't handle the truth LOL!!! jealousy and envy in the air tonight haaaa!!!

Chicopee, MA
        United States
        Member #131357
        August 9, 2012
        11 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2014, 8:58 pm - IP Logged

So today, I bought (10) fairly new $1 10x the Cash Lottery Tickets + (1) $10 100x the Cash Ticket. If you get a 5x symbol on the $1 ticket, you win 5x the prize, but if it's in red...it's doubled and you win 10x. I hit a single number match on one ticket for $1. On another, I got the red (5x symbol) with $1 under, for a prize of $10. And hit another red (5x symbol) with $4 under, for a prize of $40! Also won $10 on the $10 ticket. Won a total of $61...profit of $41.

Went to cash these tickets, decided to spend another $20 on the $1 10x the Cash Tickets and take the rest of the money, since I did pretty well. Normally I never buy $1 tickets, but I figured what the hell. I scratched 10 tickets and lost on all them all. I always scratch the "your numbers" first to see if there are any duplicate numbers. I wasn't get any winners, so I thought I wasn't going to win much of anything. So randomly I decided on my next ticket in the order I was scratching, that I was going to scratch the code...don't know why I did, but talk about luck...so that's what I did and much to my shock I saw the code OHN! I know what that code indicates...really exciting! Can't believe my luck. Also won an additional $7 on the remaining tickets. So all in all, I spent another $20...won a total of $107. Total profit, $87. $87 + earlier profit of $41 = Total Profit of $128. Not too bad huh?

Managed to take a pic of my code win...already cashed in my other tickets so I wasn't able to take pics of those.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
          NY
          United States
          Member #121961
          January 21, 2012
          3157 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2014, 9:12 pm - IP Logged

Great hit Ican on a $1 tic.

United States
            Member #148446
            November 1, 2013
            103 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2014, 9:34 pm - IP Logged

nice man! in my opinion, it always feels much more rewarding hitting such wins on the cheapo ticks vs. winning things like $500 and up on the expensive tickets.

Ga
              United States
              Member #133473
              September 30, 2012
              108 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2014, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

thanks man. after playing for 3 1/2 months and only winning 2 $1K wins, and 10 $500s, and too many $100s to count, Ive realized its really not worth playing. You can kid yourself any way into thinking that by buying massive quantities like some of us, it increases your chances of winning, but it really doesnt. Scratch tickets are definitely manipulated by the "lotto god". There are no secrets about winning ticket numbers or anything like that. There are no "Lucky stations." There are definitely unlucky places that very rarely get good rolls. I think Im going to only play when I have to get groceries but no more pit stops just to buy tickets in seedy establishments or playing the new games more frequently thinking they are any different. Im thankful for my wins but they havent been life changing and I have probably come out only slightly ahead despite my good luck. Good luck guys.

haters gonna hate. they call you out, demanding you show them the proof and you come back with that flame and they can't handle the truth LOL!!! jealousy and envy in the air tonight haaaa!!!

So you'r saying that after winning over 7k in just over 3 months you realized is not worth playing anymore??? I dont know if laugh about your post or what..

SE PA
                United States
                Member #93582
                July 3, 2010
                1866 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2014, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I'm like omiller, done until the new tickets. Geez, PA, is that Max a Million a $1 ticket or a $20 ticket? Because it sure loses like a $1 ticket. I got my $1,000 so not even sure I should still be playing the way PA tickets are.

Mass
                  United States
                  Member #68073
                  December 12, 2008
                  217 Posts
                  Posted: February 16, 2014, 8:13 am - IP Logged

So today, I bought (10) fairly new $1 10x the Cash Lottery Tickets + (1) $10 100x the Cash Ticket. If you get a 5x symbol on the $1 ticket, you win 5x the prize, but if it's in red...it's doubled and you win 10x. I hit a single number match on one ticket for $1. On another, I got the red (5x symbol) with $1 under, for a prize of $10. And hit another red (5x symbol) with $4 under, for a prize of $40! Also won $10 on the $10 ticket. Won a total of $61...profit of $41.

Went to cash these tickets, decided to spend another $20 on the $1 10x the Cash Tickets and take the rest of the money, since I did pretty well. Normally I never buy $1 tickets, but I figured what the hell. I scratched 10 tickets and lost on all them all. I always scratch the "your numbers" first to see if there are any duplicate numbers. I wasn't get any winners, so I thought I wasn't going to win much of anything. So randomly I decided on my next ticket in the order I was scratching, that I was going to scratch the code...don't know why I did, but talk about luck...so that's what I did and much to my shock I saw the code OHN! I know what that code indicates...really exciting! Can't believe my luck. Also won an additional $7 on the remaining tickets. So all in all, I spent another $20...won a total of $107. Total profit, $87. $87 + earlier profit of $41 = Total Profit of $128. Not too bad huh?

Managed to take a pic of my code win...already cashed in my other tickets so I wasn't able to take pics of those.

Nce! I will occasionally scratch a code first just for a change of pace or sometimes just the last letter of the code. Seeing an

"N" at the end used to gaurantee at least $10 until they added some losing codes that end in "N" to prevent sneaky clerks from barely exposing them before selling tix. My second biggest winner on a scratch ticket was on a $1 ticket several years ago. See pic-

ok

Olney, MD
                    United States
                    Member #121536
                    January 11, 2012
                    450 Posts
                    Posted: February 16, 2014, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Nce! I will occasionally scratch a code first just for a change of pace or sometimes just the last letter of the code. Seeing an

"N" at the end used to gaurantee at least $10 until they added some losing codes that end in "N" to prevent sneaky clerks from barely exposing them before selling tix. My second biggest winner on a scratch ticket was on a $1 ticket several years ago. See pic-

ok

Nice one that looks like an older ticket.  Odds on getting that win must have been incredibly difficult. 

I played some tickets last night.  I ended up losing about $60.  I wanted to try the $20 Hit the Jackpot ticket, and  I played #14-11.   #11 won $25.

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                      u$a
                      United States
                      Member #106665
                      February 22, 2011
                      19911 Posts
                      Posted: February 16, 2014, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Congratulations skepticParty

Let it Snow Snowman

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
                        u$a
                        United States
                        Member #106665
                        February 22, 2011
                        19911 Posts
                        Posted: February 16, 2014, 9:23 am - IP Logged

Good Job icancu202Party

Let it Snow Snowman

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                          NY
                          United States
                          Member #121961
                          January 21, 2012
                          3157 Posts
                          Posted: February 16, 2014, 10:09 am - IP Logged

ok

WOW. I was told payouts were better many yrs ago.

Pinellas County, Florida
                            United States
                            Member #151493
                            January 18, 2014
                            35 Posts
                            Posted: February 16, 2014, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Bought 4 GRT last night while getting my PB tickets. #000-003. The only $500 I've ever hit was on #001 so I figured I would make a little money. I was WRONG.

000-loser
                            001-loser
                            002-loser
                            003-won $20

Overall down $60. I hate life.

You gotta be in it to win it.

United States
                              Member #148446
                              November 1, 2013
                              103 Posts
                              Posted: February 16, 2014, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Bought 4 GRT last night while getting my PB tickets. #000-003. The only $500 I've ever hit was on #001 so I figured I would make a little money. I was WRONG.

000-loser
                              001-loser
                              002-loser
                              003-won $20

Overall down $60. I hate life.

i used to prefer numbers 0-4 on Gold Rush but have seen a few rolls that didnt have a winner till ticket number 008 and it was only a money back winner, so word to the wise--dont play based on the numbers. there really isnt any strategy to it. all the numbers are winners. i have won on GRT on every number from 000 to 029 with the square. 005 seems to be the least winning number for me.

Page 663 of 908