Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 2 days ago by Chris$.

Page 711 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
Los Angeles, California
United States
Member #149492
December 2, 2013
919 Posts
Posted: June 20, 2014, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone

Just saw that our new $20 ticket is the size of $1 ticket and our new $1 ticket it the size of a $20 ticket.. Not sure what PA is trying to " trick" with this one, but I am sure the mind game is hidden in there somewhere.   Watch for IVM's putting the tickets in the $1 bins and not changing the value. that would be sweet!!!

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Games/Instant-Games.aspx

That is so odd...

NJ
    United States
    Member #156370
    June 16, 2014
    1 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2014, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

I am new to this forum and wanted to share some of the success in NJ. I have been doing pretty good the past year. Last year I won 3x $1,000. Twice on $20 Cash Spectacular. And once on $10....100,000,000 spectacular .

This week went to my local quick check and bought one 20 dollar scratch off (Mega Cash) and a $10 dollar scratch off (150,000,000 spectacular). The most I have won on these tickets is 100 dollars. My father has won 3x $500 since their release. I believe the nj lottery website says 1/3 tickets win. But I scratched this one off outside the store and was extremely happy with the surprise! $5,000.

Miami, Florida
      United States
      Member #111795
      June 2, 2011
      581 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2014, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

I am new to this forum and wanted to share some of the success in NJ. I have been doing pretty good the past year. Last year I won 3x $1,000. Twice on $20 Cash Spectacular. And once on $10....100,000,000 spectacular .

This week went to my local quick check and bought one 20 dollar scratch off (Mega Cash) and a $10 dollar scratch off (150,000,000 spectacular). The most I have won on these tickets is 100 dollars. My father has won 3x $500 since their release. I believe the nj lottery website says 1/3 tickets win. But I scratched this one off outside the store and was extremely happy with the surprise! $5,000.

Wow! That's amazing!! Hey, if you tried to post a picture I don't think it worked. At least I'm not seeing anything. Thanks for posting a good win, welcome to the forum!

philadelphia,pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #138700
        February 3, 2013
        374 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2014, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

crazy couple of days for me , on wednesday spent about 200 chasing the pa lottery daily/big4/scracth offs and couldnt find one until i decided to get off buying the $5 and $ 10 dollar games and buy a $20 ..... so i buy a million dollar multiplier tciket number 000=nothing same with tickets 001,002,003,004,005 which at this point im feeling like a real horses @@@ so i walked out of the store then decided to turn around for 1 last ticket  006 .. had 1 matching number and the prise was $10 but the multiplier was 50x for $ 500.00     last night after playing my night numbers i decided to buy another one of the same tickets at another store ticket 029 which was the last in the pack had 10 matching numbers for $ 20.00 each or $200.00 total , then today was at the same store i won the original 500 and played my numbers for the night and bought another of the same ticket .. only from another bin this ticket was  011  had 1 matching number for $50.00 the multiplier was 10x for another $ 500.00...... walked out of the store money in hand and as i passed another store decided to play 2 $5 aces and eights = both losers but the $ 10 winning 7's i bought had the ( winall ) symbol for another $100.00  .... crazy couple of days !!!!!!

SE PA
          United States
          Member #93582
          July 3, 2010
          1866 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2014, 2:42 am - IP Logged

Good wins all! I haven't played much at all. Yesterday I just got one $500 Frenzy #018 and it won $15. First profit day since my little win streak. Wish I had better stories from here but they just don't come often. I still can't believe I have won $1,000 twice with no $500s at all.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            22930 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2014, 7:19 am - IP Logged

Nice wins everyone

Just saw that our new $20 ticket is the size of $1 ticket and our new $1 ticket it the size of a $20 ticket.. Not sure what PA is trying to " trick" with this one, but I am sure the mind game is hidden in there somewhere.   Watch for IVM's putting the tickets in the $1 bins and not changing the value. that would be sweet!!!

http://www.palottery.state.pa.us/Games/Instant-Games.aspx

wth!!

Like you say, watch out for those misloads!!!

Maybe someone's got a complex and suggested to the lottery they make the $20's small so they appear to

be $1's. I don't care how big the ticket is, just so I get a winner but it would be nice to win a million on a

2 x 4 inch ticket lol. Hey...easy to lose or misplace? Hmmm. They've got to be up to more than player

convenience.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22930 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2014, 7:21 am - IP Logged

I'm sorry MDguy..it was a nice one to see - all matches but I turned it in.

I have trouble posting pics sometimes so have been avoiding it lately too.

This new update makes it hard to cut/resize and post. I liked to old way.

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Chris$'s avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
                P A
                United States
                Member #117331
                October 3, 2011
                6929 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2014, 7:32 am - IP Logged

wth!!

Maybe someone's got a complex and suggested to the lottery they make the $20's small so they appear to

be $1's. I don't care how big the ticket is, just so I get a winner but it would be nice to win a million on a

2 x 4 inch ticket lol. Hey...easy to lose or misplace? Hmmm. They've got to be up to more than player

convenience.

Well.they did it finally..... the next step is  a win all

With $2 or $1 for each prize.  They went down to $5 as a possible

Prize value on a $20 ticket. Pa is headed toward that downward spiral.

Ill still play the tickets like always and hope for the best.

♠♣♥♦= $$$$

Pennsylvania
                  United States
                  Member #109275
                  April 9, 2011
                  1495 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2014, 8:58 am - IP Logged

crazy couple of days for me , on wednesday spent about 200 chasing the pa lottery daily/big4/scracth offs and couldnt find one until i decided to get off buying the $5 and $ 10 dollar games and buy a $20 ..... so i buy a million dollar multiplier tciket number 000=nothing same with tickets 001,002,003,004,005 which at this point im feeling like a real horses @@@ so i walked out of the store then decided to turn around for 1 last ticket  006 .. had 1 matching number and the prise was $10 but the multiplier was 50x for $ 500.00     last night after playing my night numbers i decided to buy another one of the same tickets at another store ticket 029 which was the last in the pack had 10 matching numbers for $ 20.00 each or $200.00 total , then today was at the same store i won the original 500 and played my numbers for the night and bought another of the same ticket .. only from another bin this ticket was  011  had 1 matching number for $50.00 the multiplier was 10x for another $ 500.00...... walked out of the store money in hand and as i passed another store decided to play 2 $5 aces and eights = both losers but the $ 10 winning 7's i bought had the ( winall ) symbol for another $100.00  .... crazy couple of days !!!!!!

Nice wins.. I been feeling the Multiplier ticket lately. However I been losing on the 1 here or there that I play. I been sticking to no more than $20 when I stop for food. This way I still give myself the chance to win without the threat of big loses. I will take my winnings from last weekend with me to work Monday and get a handful of each.  I was thinking along with forgetting to change the $ amounts on the tickets, they may forget to change the cutting length as well, so you could get 3-4 tickets. Problem would be if it isn't an even divider and you end up with half a ticket as the 3rd or 4th. Should be interesting to see the stores that dont' have a true dedicated lottery person and just someone to fill the machines.

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2014, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Well.they did it finally..... the next step is  a win all

With $2 or $1 for each prize.  They went down to $5 as a possible

Prize value on a $20 ticket. Pa is headed toward that downward spiral.

Ill still play the tickets like always and hope for the best.

WTF.. I didn't even look at that.  I see it is on the Win All or the 10X. Thank god they didn't do the 4 matches at $5.. Still crappy to see a $5 prize on a $20 ticket. I agree with you. I could see a WinAll of 20 prizes with $1 soon enough

Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #109275
                      April 9, 2011
                      1495 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2014, 11:34 am - IP Logged

wth!!

convenience.

The only thing I can think of about the size is quantity. People could see it as " I have to buy more" cause the game isn't large enough and won't last long to play.  The good news is that you shouldn't need a self checker to know if you won . I was talking to the one lady at the Beer Mart. She put thems out on a Monday along with the guy next to work. She didn't know a $20 was coming out according to her report and I had to show her on the phone what it looked like. Should be interesting on Monday.. I wonder if there will still only be 30 per roll. If so and they do it like the $1 tickets(4-5 back to back to back), then the roll will look super small. Wonder if they are going to increase it to 60 or even 90 tickets per roll.

SE PA
                        United States
                        Member #93582
                        July 3, 2010
                        1866 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2014, 11:49 am - IP Logged

The only thing I can think of about the size is quantity. People could see it as " I have to buy more" cause the game isn't large enough and won't last long to play.  The good news is that you shouldn't need a self checker to know if you won . I was talking to the one lady at the Beer Mart. She put thems out on a Monday along with the guy next to work. She didn't know a $20 was coming out according to her report and I had to show her on the phone what it looked like. Should be interesting on Monday.. I wonder if there will still only be 30 per roll. If so and they do it like the $1 tickets(4-5 back to back to back), then the roll will look super small. Wonder if they are going to increase it to 60 or even 90 tickets per roll.

It's seemingly a tactic by PA to make the $20 look small and therefore you psychologically think you can buy more. Pretty low. PA has been going downhill for a few years IMO so this doesn't surprise.

Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #109275
                          April 9, 2011
                          1495 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2014, 11:55 am - IP Logged

It's seemingly a tactic by PA to make the $20 look small and therefore you psychologically think you can buy more. Pretty low. PA has been going downhill for a few years IMO so this doesn't surprise.

I called the guy next to work after my post. He said it is still 60 per pack. In theory this ticket will play like any other symbol ticket. You could take one swipe per row and know in under 10 seconds if you won and want to keep going. I will of course buy a handful of each on Monday and see how they play. Played $50 today and got back $40, so that will get added to the Monday pile.

SE PA
                            United States
                            Member #93582
                            July 3, 2010
                            1866 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2014, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

I called the guy next to work after my post. He said it is still 60 per pack. In theory this ticket will play like any other symbol ticket. You could take one swipe per row and know in under 10 seconds if you won and want to keep going. I will of course buy a handful of each on Monday and see how they play. Played $50 today and got back $40, so that will get added to the Monday pile.

See that's the danger for me; they will look like you can buy handfuls so easily and I would spend too much. Really sneaky. I will see - may only be able to buy a couple on Monday.

Pennsylvania
                              United States
                              Member #109275
                              April 9, 2011
                              1495 Posts
                              Posted: June 21, 2014, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

See that's the danger for me; they will look like you can buy handfuls so easily and I would spend too much. Really sneaky. I will see - may only be able to buy a couple on Monday.

Thats my exact thoughts. Too easy to buy too many. I will buy 2 each or so of all the denominations and see how they do. Will also take them with and bring them home, so no temptation to go overboard if I lose.

Page 711 of 907