Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:40 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Post your scratch ticket results

13604 replies. Last post 3 days ago by Chris$.

Page 717 of 907
PrintE-mailLink
duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
Jacksonville Florida
United States
Member #23018
October 6, 2005
918 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2014, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Scratched this one a short while ago. I am waiting for my wife to get home so she can videotape the "reveal". It has just one winning spot, the 2X symbol and it has an otherwise losing code showing so I know it is at least $1000.

Will post the video link later!

World Class Win

Nice win! This is the time it is great to see those non-winning codes...

Olney, MD
    United States
    Member #121536
    January 11, 2012
    450 Posts
    Posted: July 9, 2014, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Last night I bought a $5 Poker ticket (#59) which lost so I bought 2 more (#58-57) and #57 won $5.  I cashed that and got another 1 at a different store (was #20) and it lost. 

Before that I had gone to the grocery store and the machine had some kind of bill acceptor error so I couldn't buy any tickets.  There were like 6 scratched tickets someone discarded so I took those to key in for reward points.  It turns out the $10 Twisted Bingo one I had was a $100 winner.  I was wondering if it had already been cashed and discarded but it didn't seem that way since it was sitting there with other losing tickets.  It had all the numbers for the twisted section of the 1st bingo square on the ticket.  It was funny because the person meticulously scratched off the entire ticket but forgot B15 and probably assumed it was a loser based off of the "FTT" code on the ticket.  I was going to wait until after work to try to cash it but I couldn't because I wanted to see if it had been already cashed.  Turns it had not been redeemed yet so I got $100 for my efforts.  I was excited to win but I still felt bad for whoever threw away the ticket.  I wished them a blessing and good fortune for inadvertently helping me out a little.

SE PA
      United States
      Member #93582
      July 3, 2010
      1866 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2014, 1:56 am - IP Logged

Last night I bought a $5 Poker ticket (#59) which lost so I bought 2 more (#58-57) and #57 won $5.  I cashed that and got another 1 at a different store (was #20) and it lost. 

Before that I had gone to the grocery store and the machine had some kind of bill acceptor error so I couldn't buy any tickets.  There were like 6 scratched tickets someone discarded so I took those to key in for reward points.  It turns out the $10 Twisted Bingo one I had was a $100 winner.  I was wondering if it had already been cashed and discarded but it didn't seem that way since it was sitting there with other losing tickets.  It had all the numbers for the twisted section of the 1st bingo square on the ticket.  It was funny because the person meticulously scratched off the entire ticket but forgot B15 and probably assumed it was a loser based off of the "FTT" code on the ticket.  I was going to wait until after work to try to cash it but I couldn't because I wanted to see if it had been already cashed.  Turns it had not been redeemed yet so I got $100 for my efforts.  I was excited to win but I still felt bad for whoever threw away the ticket.  I wished them a blessing and good fortune for inadvertently helping me out a little.

Nice find! I only remember finding a couple small wins in the trash or left in the machine. It's good you thanked the person for your winner also.

i'm not really striking out very much but am losing money most every time. 5 Super 7s managed a $3 win on the 1st one out and the other 4 were losers. Might as well wait until the new tickets.

Philadelphia, pa
        United States
        Member #150764
        December 30, 2013
        13 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2014, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Went into jersey today and played 20x the cash (20 dollar ticket) won on all games for a grand total of 500 dollars on ticket number 006

Lexington, SC
          United States
          Member #153877
          March 28, 2014
          81 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2014, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

South Carolina introduced a new $10 ticket on Tuesday called Silver 6's which is kinda funny since I would say more than 60% of the ticket is actually red and not silver.  Anyway, I decided to stop by a liquor store that just opened up recently since it's on my route home from work to try my luck.  I got two tickets for $20 bucks and my results were.

#025 - $15 (6 Spot Automatic Win)
          #026 - $100 ($50 6 Spot Automatic Win + 2 $25 Wins)

Not bad for a new ticket at a new store.

SE PA
            United States
            Member #93582
            July 3, 2010
            1866 Posts
            Posted: July 11, 2014, 1:22 am - IP Logged

Made a whole $1 today. #222 Lightning Bucks won $4 and #040 $100 Frenzy lost. Still haven't won close to $100 on that game. Usually does not even win.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
              Florida
              United States
              Member #104435
              January 14, 2011
              2244 Posts
              Posted: July 11, 2014, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Bought 10 of the $30 Mass lottery tickets and got back $170

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: July 11, 2014, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

Bought 10 of the $30 Mass lottery tickets and got back $170

Better than PA. I had $300 left of past winnings and figured I would be done for awhile. Debated 15- $20's or 10-$30's. The $30's always suck, so I thought maybe this would be the time they hit .. 004-013. 3 winners @$30 each. Being a 1 in 3 type odds, I should have went $20's and figured on 5 wins vs 3.. Yeah well, the $90 will goto shopping and such tomorrow and the ATM card is no longer needed to the wallet. Easiest way not to be tempted. Good to luck to everyone.

Texas
                  United States
                  Member #154148
                  April 5, 2014
                  91 Posts
                  Posted: July 12, 2014, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Cut my lottery spending way down, but got this 2K the other day. 

Pasadena, CA
                    United States
                    Member #153326
                    March 13, 2014
                    186 Posts
                    Posted: July 12, 2014, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Jax, nicely done! Got to have brass balls to play those $50 tix. I can only imagine people buying a string of losers before that occasional big win pops up.

SARASOTA, FL
                      United States
                      Member #95778
                      August 17, 2010
                      1093 Posts
                      Posted: July 12, 2014, 8:17 am - IP Logged

NICE one jaxlee !!! Wish FL would come out with a $50 ticket some day.

Ga
                        United States
                        Member #133473
                        September 30, 2012
                        108 Posts
                        Posted: July 12, 2014, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Ga
                          United States
                          Member #133473
                          September 30, 2012
                          108 Posts
                          Posted: July 12, 2014, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Got this 2 beautys this week.

Pasadena, CA
                            United States
                            Member #153326
                            March 13, 2014
                            186 Posts
                            Posted: July 12, 2014, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

Got this 2 beautys this week.

Great job, Falcon! What's the tax situation over in Georgia for a $1k winner?

Douglasville, GA
                              United States
                              Member #156081
                              June 7, 2014
                              83 Posts
                              Posted: July 12, 2014, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

Great job, Falcon! What's the tax situation over in Georgia for a $1k winner?

All prizes up to $5,000 in Georgia are Tax Free! After that, the with holdings are around 33%

Page 717 of 907